| Date: 19-03-24  Time: 08:31 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Khm
[August 08, 2023, 21:42:27 pm]

VCPD | Hall of Fame by Huntsman
[July 21, 2023, 00:25:01 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 30
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Last wave to SAPD  (Read 7220 times)

[RBC]Vu4eCa

Last wave to SAPD
« on: April 02, 2008, 22:36:49 pm »
 Hello guys and goodbye guys. I would personally like to handle my badge to the honoured chief of police Hank Rafferty. I am leaving SAPD. I had a great time serving with all of you guys and 1 advice from me - don't let them take u down !

Legend

Offline [R*]Brains

• Citizen
  • [R*]Brains
Re: Last wave to SAPD
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 23:18:53 pm »
Its really sad to hear somebody leaving  :( We will miss u

Offline Hank_Rafferty

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2008, 01:02:09 am »
I dont really understand why you left us. This remembers me when you wanted to become an ARPD officer so much, then suddenly you resigned from Cadet status.  :neutral:

Of course if you want come back to work at the SA ARPD, you are welcome anytime.

- Chief Hank Rafferty

" Knowing is not enough we must apply
                 Willing is not enough we must do. ,,   -B.L.

[RBC]Vu4eCa

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2008, 08:25:55 am »
I dont really understand why you left us. This remembers me when you wanted to become an ARPD officer so much, then suddenly you resigned from Cadet status.  :neutral:

Of course if you want come back to work at the SA ARPD, you are welcome anytime.

- Chief Hank Rafferty
  Look at all the court cases Hank. I just can not take that anymore. Everybody is making courtcases against me and complaining about my cop work. I do not want to imbaress the whole SAPD and create a bad reputation the the Dept. and you guys, so I left.

Offline Hess

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #LS0052
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2008, 14:16:16 pm »
It's sad to see a good police officer leave :( But as Hank said come back when you want :cop:

Offline [Rstar]CBFASI

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2008, 18:14:45 pm »
I will consider you on extended leave.

Things may change enough for you to want to come back.

I shall ensure your equipment etc is stored safely
Ex ARPD Commisioner
Retired SAPD Chief
Retired SWAT Commander

Offline [R*]Pancher

• Citizen
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Pancher
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2008, 18:25:42 pm »
Dont give up Legend, they (they = gangstas) need to blame someone for thoose who really abuse like the New free cops, i dont say Free cops suck, but when u are new and cant rules there will be some abuse, well they blame u because they can accept we doing our work and they think we search for somthing small to suspect them for and to get some $$$. Well they have wrong and they call us racist bacuase they want to have anything to argue about. So dont give up, it's apart of our work to here alot of flaming from gangstas and etc..

[RBC]Vu4eCa

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2008, 18:34:53 pm »
 Thank you for the support guys. I need to take a very long brake atleast from all that abusement and stuff. I figured out, that RPing a cop (or atleast trying) is not bringing you anything else exept flames and disrespect. Whatever happens, its all the cops' fault. Im just sick and tired of that. Many people started puting their aim on me and I really dislike that. I do not want to make the SAPD look bad or be imbaressed from all the made up court cases.
  Maybe all I need is a big break. I hope I will come back someday also ...

Offline Tovenaarke

• Citizen
  • Official Most Friendly Cop 2008
  • Badge-ID: #LS0246
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2008, 18:37:11 pm »
I hope I will come back someday also ...

That's what I hope too...

Greetz
- Sen. Off. Tov.  :cop:

Dave

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2008, 00:22:18 am »
Right, lets sue those gantahs for making one of our officers leave! give them a taste of their own medecine!

Offline TrojanTM

• Citizen
  • Tiffany_Spreadum
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2008, 00:34:52 am »
*Canceld by Hank Rafferty
This a good bye topic, this is not the place to discuss about "abusing" nor complaining.

In a nutshell, I think it may be for the best. Good luck with future cop work.

Offline [Rstar]Vince

• [SA:MP] Retired Deputy Chief
  • Citizen
  • Il Duce
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2008, 04:35:34 am »
Its a shame to see you leave Legend...Your a great cop...dont let the free cops or anything else let you just leave...I know you have already left but as what Tovern said:

That's what I hope too...

Come back soon, SAPD Captain Vincent_Vice  :cop:

SAPD Deputy Chief
2007 - 2011

[RBC]Vu4eCa

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2008, 09:10:17 am »

Look my friend. This is not a court case. If you want to make one, go ahead (muaahahahaha). I suspected you many times, because you were recconecting to evade suspect (be glad I didnt kick u). So there is nothing to complaint about here, you did /report on me 15 times and no one answered, bacause they can imagine who is the wRONg and who is the right guy in this situation ;)

Offline TrojanTM

• Citizen
  • Tiffany_Spreadum
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2008, 09:31:54 am »
*removed by Hank_Rafferty for the same reason as before

[RBC]Vu4eCa

« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2008, 12:35:14 pm »
  Look my friend. This is not a court case. If you want to make one, go ahead (muaahahahaha). I suspected you many times, because you were recconecting to evade suspect (be glad I didnt kick u). So there is nothing to complaint about here, you did /report on me 15 times and no one answered, bacause they can imagine who is the wRONg and who is the right guy in this situation ;)

I am not your friend and I am not making a court case. You did kick me and for that reason and I was happy that you got rid of some power from your power hungry self because it meant that you were no longer suspecting me.  I was not wRONg at all, you should not false suspect people and I can't believe that you still think you was correct to false suspect me and then continue doing so... If you can't accept you are wrong then I guess it just proves that you are a power hungry maniac.
So yeah, I suppose it is for the best... I wasn't trying to flame you I was explaining to you why I thought it was for the best, if you want to create a flame war out of it then do so but I don't think forum admins or anyone else would appreciate it so the best thing that you could do is just accept in your own mind that you was wrong to continue suspecting me for a crime I did not do (you can even ask xcasio if you wish) and just not reply to this message because it will only be a stupid little argument.
I would just ask Hank or Trix to remove your replys, as this is not the place for them. :)
  If you want to complain about an admin, use samp@argonathrpg.com . You runed over a police officer and got suspected. No more comments. You just can't handle the situation. I got tired of guys like you, who are screaming 'abuse' 'abuse' every time they get suspected. You rammed me with a truck and got suspected. Then you started /reporting me and then recconected. You came back and I did /su resuspect and you started even flaming me in PM and stuff. For you playing on Argonath isn't RP, its flaming and annoying people. No wonder why Trojan has a bad reputation. You are even hiding yourself and creating new nicks and accounts just to create a new identity on Argonath, because everybody knows you are a flamer and annoyer.

Bye now my friend :)

Offline Carhartt#

• Citizen
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2008, 13:57:52 pm »
*Canceld by Hank Rafferty
This a good bye topic, this is not the place to discuss about "abusing" nor complaining.

[RBC]Vu4eCa

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2008, 17:16:25 pm »
 I can see that you still 'defend' your opinion. But here is what I will tell you. I am NOT abusing ANYONE.
  IT IS NOT ABUSE TO SUSPECT SOMEONE WHEN HE RUNS YOU OVER!
 I hope that made it more clear. I think Gandalf or Aragorn won't waste their time with checking ur logs, because they have 2 huge community's to run and they won't waste their time with a pathethic matter like that.

Second, Im not level 4 and I told you that I don't care about my 'status' because for me its important to help Argonath and keep it clean, no matter if I will do this with the help of the admin rights or without them.

I do not want to prove anything. Its important for you to prove something that your are saying its true, instead of just compaining especially in this topic. I found you are a guy who really like annoying everybody, so from now on I just won't waste my time with arguing with you. :)
                                              Now I am locking that topic, as I have the right to do it here, and I will unlock it when I come back.

-Legend

Offline Hank_Rafferty

• Citizen
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2008, 18:25:46 pm »
I unlocked the topic and removed the off topic replies.
If you wana lock it again, pm me Legend.

By the way, as some other SAPD members said, we hope you will be back.

:ps: if somebody starts the shitting again will be warned

" Knowing is not enough we must apply
                 Willing is not enough we must do. ,,   -B.L.

[RBC]Vu4eCa

« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2008, 18:44:12 pm »
I unlocked the topic and removed the off topic replies.
If you wana lock it again, pm me Legend.

By the way, as some other SAPD members said, we hope you will be back.

:ps: if somebody starts the shitting again will be warned

Thanks Hank, Im glad you got involved in this :)

[RBC]Vu4eCa

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2008, 11:26:19 am »
 Okay guys, Im back. As the things with Carhartt and the other court cases got settled, I decided to come back as a SAPD cadet. I want to re-aply and see what I have done wRONg. I would also like to recieve all the trainigs again, so I can 'refresh' my skills and stuff. I probably did some mistake somewhere and now I want to fix it. Thats why, I would like to come back as a cadet and re-gain my officer rank, so I won't be acused of such stuff again :)

Yours,
 Legend

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal