| Date: 27-04-24  Time: 21:21 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Genuine Ladies by Nikola_Nidza
[Yesterday at 03:13:30]

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Genuine Damsels by Seth
[April 20, 2024, 11:00:22 am]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Authentic Damsels by PatarHD
[April 19, 2024, 23:24:35 pm]

Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by saqibkhan
[April 19, 2024, 22:30:34 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 33
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Respect between ARFD and ARPD  (Read 23274 times)

Offline Chief Alex_Zissou

• Argonath Fire Department Company Chief
  • Citizen
  • SAFD Training Officer
Respect between ARFD and ARPD
« on: May 25, 2011, 11:38:09 am »
In case you do not know who I am. I am Captain James Zissou of ARFD station 3 Las Venturas. This topic is about the lack of respect coming from certain individuals with in LSPD and ARPD (cadets+). I am, to say the least, appalled by the way I was treated today by one of the officers during an investigation. A little background. I was at station 1 (LSFD) I had earlier reported a subject assaulting myself and then fleeing. Long story short a C30 broke out when I was identifying the subject in custody. Roughly 4 suspects and 3 officers, suspects all using combat shotguns. Two officers were killed when I decided to step in. Using an extinguisher I downed one of the suspects, then immediately /gu. Now I am not complaining about the fact that I had to spend time in jail. I understand that is the law. However even after identifying myself  as Captain Zissou one of the officers continuously disrespected my rank and my station by calling me, "Mr. fireman." Not to mention the fact that this officer was also pushing, shoving, even when I was complying, and showing complete disrespect for me as a person, my rank, my department, and my station. Not everyone in ARFD is a deck gun abusing volunteer, much like how not everyone in ARPD is a orange dot hunter so I understand to a certain extent the disrespectful attitude towards each other. However even after identifying myself, and after giving the up most respect to the officers conducting the investigation, I was still disrespected. This is not the first time it has happened. I get /pm's constantly from ARPD officers(not freecops) asking if, "do you know how to rp?" That to me is disrespectful, yes I know how to roleplay. I am on a RP server, yes I know how. Instead of asking, just put out a radio call on /e and see if I roleplay, trust me you will be surprised how much I actually roleplay.
You think just because we don't have a scripted rank you are better? No, no one is better, we need to work together. We have ranks just as much as the police do. I do it, and I hope that my men do it, and I hope ARPD officers do it, everyone is sir or ma'am. Not, "Mr. Fireman". I am tired of name calling, disrespect, ect.. We are all emergency services, in the end all working towards one goal. The safety and security of the public.

Thank you for your time,
Signed,
Cpt James Zissou
Senior Training Officer

*Sorry if there are any spelling and/or grammar mistakes, it's late and I am tired.
LiveSTRONG: Unity is strength, knowledge is power and attitude is everything.
Rest in Peace: Jason McKay, Jess McLean, Daniel Najera,Captain Mark Loutzenhiser, and Pablo Cerda. BDF United States Forestry Service Engine 57
[

Offline StatuZ

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #1809
Re: Respect between ARFD and ARPD
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2011, 11:52:28 am »
Everything went fine untill the suspects opened fire and killed me. From that point, i didn't mix in with the RP again, and disconnected from the server.

My apologies for my coworkers.

3x Meritorious Service Medal
1x Community Policing Medal
1x Police Life-Saving Medal
1x Police Star

• Citizen
  • SAFD Training Officer
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2011, 11:54:23 am »
Everything went fine untill the suspects opened fire and killed me. From that point, i didn't mix in with the RP again, and disconnected from the server.

Thank you Status.
It's not so much the shots fired, it's not even the fact I had to go to jail. It's the disrespect that ARFD in general receives from SAPD.
Rest in Peace: Jason McKay, Jess McLean, Daniel Najera,Captain Mark Loutzenhiser, and Pablo Cerda. BDF United States Forestry Service Engine 57
[

Offline Exterminator

• Citizen
  • Philip Ancelotti
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2011, 12:39:18 pm »

Thank you Status.
It's not so much the shots fired, it's not even the fact I had to go to jail. It's the disrespect that ARFD in general receives from SAPD.

SAPD has no direct power over ARPD, should any ARPD treat you like that SAPD cannot do anything other than give him advice unless he is violating a violation deserving copban or any punishment.
If any SAPD cadet+ should disrespect you can forward evidence to the Cheif of SAPD or File a complaint against the SAPD officer
Clans and Groups Moderator - Philip Ancelotti

Offline Ronnel

• President
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2011, 15:49:48 pm »

SAPD has no direct power over ARPD, should any ARPD treat you like that SAPD cannot do anything other than give him advice unless he is violating a violation deserving copban or any punishment.
If any SAPD cadet+ should disrespect you can forward evidence to the Cheif of SAPD or File a complaint against the SAPD officer
Bullshit.

Offline Nexxt

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #FC0829
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2011, 16:07:33 pm »
For your information, it is between ARFD and the SAPD

ARFD = Argonath RPG Fire Department
SAPD = San Andreas Police Department / ARPD.

Ex-SAPD Academy Director
Ex-SAPD Supervisory Sergeant
Ex-SWAT Team Leader

Paul "Nexxt" Cutler

Offline Chief J. Schappell

• ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #ARPD565
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2011, 19:56:36 pm »
For your information, it is between ARFD and the SAPD

ARFD = Argonath RPG Fire Department
SAPD = San Andreas Police Department / ARPD.
I'm fairly certain we all know the difference, but obviously you don't.

ARFD=Argonath RPG Fire Department
SAFD=San Andreas Fire Department, an official division within ARFD
ARPD=Argonath RPG Police Department
SAPD=San Andreas Police Department, an official division within ARPD

SAPD isn't SAPD/ARPD. ARPD is SAPD+ARPD.

Regardless of these facts, that has nothing to do with the situation at hand. Quoting Ronnel, it's bullshit that nothing can be done about this. I've been dealing with it since 2009 and I've made countless topics here. It shouldn't take 2 years for this community to recognize that respect should be given between roleplay groups and players, regardless of their status, and whether they be official or not.

• Citizen
  • SAFD Training Officer
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2011, 23:06:07 pm »

Thank you Status.

Ok fine. I am sorry for disrespecting here, however I am not sure the correct terminology. The people doing the disrespecting towards myself, my men, and my station were not freecops. They were, again not knowing terminology, dark blue names. I understand if it were freecops doing it, however it was not.
I would make a complaint if it were one specific person, however it is not, it is "dark blue" names as a whole.
[

• ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2011, 23:14:27 pm »
It has been a long-time issue, mostly by regulars of this community. I have made countless topics here on ARPD forums trying to improve relations or discuss the issues, and it honestly saddens me that it's still happening...

Offline KhornateMonkey

• [SA:MP] Ex-DPD Sheriff
  • Citizen
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2011, 23:44:50 pm »
Why ain't y'all got a station in the country, any how?

Respect needs to be increased though.

Meritorious Service Medal x5 | Community Policing Medal x3 | Police Life Saving Medal x2

You can take the man out of DPD, but you can't take the DPD out of the man - =AV=Janek

• Citizen
  • SAFD Training Officer
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2011, 00:15:24 am »

Not needed, our response time from the nearest staffed station to any one of the county is amazing. That and if we cannot access the area with a rig, we can call in one of 3 birds in the San Andreas area.
[

• ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2011, 00:40:33 am »

1. We used to have one, but it was shut down due to a waste of resources. It was unneeded due to how quickly other stations can respond throughout the map. If ARFD ever becomes large enough, it's possible it may reopen one day.
2. I agree.

• Citizen
  • SAFD Training Officer
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2011, 00:44:47 am »
So I wish I had proof to back this up however I have TXD hacks, and when you have TXD hacks, your chatlogs and F8 no longer works. I tried to get someone else to screen shot it however it was to late. Basically the transmission read,
/e I didn't deny you, I asked you his name and the area, so f**k you....
I was trying to roleplay that one of the "fire hawks" had crash landed in the Los Santos area.

I'm getting fraps so I can prove this crap once and for all.
[

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2011, 01:21:13 am »
It clearly states in the consitituon that to help the police you will be required to be on duty, however that does not mean we dont appreciate a civilian helping an officer in danger. Nevertheless this causes confusion when you actually murder someone in the process of helping an officer.

If the situation is bothering you, then do not be afraid to drop names of SAPD officers involved and request a logcheck (find a free manager). This way we can examine the logs to see who was at faults of either non roleplay and the non reasonable player. Accusing the whole department (SAPD) and being unhappy when someone calls you "Mr fireman" will not get you anywhere except some arguments.

Although you might have had good intentions into making a legitimate post, when i read this its shows a frustrated young man with alot of accusation, anger is not the way to start a dialogue. Try to stay professional, calm and be prespective in your post if you want co-operation or understanding of other agencies and not babble about being called "mr fireman" surely not everyone including me knew you were a captain in ARFD.
Retired Captain..

Offline Allison

• Citizen
  • SA-MP: Alicia Ross
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2011, 01:56:39 am »
This is still going on? I thought it would end ages ago.

• Citizen
  • SAFD Training Officer
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2011, 03:33:03 am »
It clearly states in the consitituon that to help the police you will be required to be on duty, however that does not mean we dont appreciate a civilian helping an officer in danger. Nevertheless this causes confusion when you actually murder someone in the process of helping an officer.

If the situation is bothering you, then do not be afraid to drop names of SAPD officers involved and request a logcheck (find a free manager). This way we can examine the logs to see who was at faults of either non roleplay and the non reasonable player. Accusing the whole department (SAPD) and being unhappy when someone calls you "Mr fireman" will not get you anywhere except some arguments.

Although you might have had good intentions into making a legitimate post, when i read this its shows a frustrated young man with alot of accusation, anger is not the way to start a dialogue. Try to stay professional, calm and be prespective in your post if you want co-operation or understanding of other agencies and not babble about being called "mr fireman" surely not everyone including me knew you were a captain in ARFD.
Ok, where to start. Like I said before I understand I had to go to jail that is not the issue. The issue is the lack of respect from SAPD as a whole to ARFD. Radio calls are unanswered, names are called, flaming, the list goes on. It's not the fact that I can't provide names however it is not one single person, it's not two people, it is multiple people. I find that VERY disrespectful "Mr. fireman", especially after I identified myself. Ok so you may not know in game that I am the Captain of ARFD, however after I identify myself. The disrespectful/ provoking is not needed. It was clear that in that role play he was just doing it to provoke an argument. Chief, I don't think yourself would like to be called "Mr. Cop" by official ARFD members. Look I made this topic because it is not just now, it has been on going. Like the Chief Schappell said, it has been going on for a long long time. It's not needed. I would never speak to a high ranking, even low ranking member of SAPD like that.
[

Offline JDC

• SA:MP Manager
  • Citizen
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Badge-ID: #69420
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]JDC
  • VC:MP: [R*]JDC
  • V:MP: [Rstar]JDC
  • Discord: JDC#0664
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2011, 07:53:25 am »
Remember that you are as much a Fireman, as Chief Leroy Hudson is a Cop.
Quote from: Gandalf on June 08, 2013, 01:35:37 pm
The most important part is interacting with others and meeting people from around the world.

SA:MP Manager | Officer-In-Charge (OIC), San Andreas State Government | Pope of Argonath
Retired FBI Director (MTA:VC, VC:MP) and Division Chief (SA:MP)

• Citizen
  • SAFD Training Officer
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2011, 08:05:30 am »
Remember that you are as much a Fireman, as Chief Leroy Hudson is a Cop.
Refer to my last post.
[

Offline Exterminator

• Citizen
  • Philip Ancelotti
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2011, 10:40:21 am »

Ok, where to start. Like I said before I understand I had to go to jail that is not the issue. The issue is the lack of respect from SAPD as a whole to ARFD. Radio calls are unanswered, names are called, flaming, the list goes on. It's not the fact that I can't provide names however it is not one single person, it's not two people, it is multiple people. I find that VERY disrespectful "Mr. fireman", especially after I identified myself. Ok so you may not know in game that I am the Captain of ARFD, however after I identify myself. The disrespectful/ provoking is not needed. It was clear that in that role play he was just doing it to provoke an argument. Chief, I don't think yourself would like to be called "Mr. Cop" by official ARFD members. Look I made this topic because it is not just now, it has been on going. Like the Chief Schappell said, it has been going on for a long long time. It's not needed. I would never speak to a high ranking, even low ranking member of SAPD like that.

They ignore your call?Well they are missing a good roleplay
They call you names/provoke?/report is your friend
If a ARPD officer does anything to you then even though ronnel specified SAPD outrank ARPD we dont just go around punishing every ARPD we see breaking regulations, If they break a server rule report them or else try to teach them for a change will you?SAPD officers are expected to be over this kind of stuff, if your dark blue names do anything to you please Send a PM to Leroy or File a report or report to admins if it is a server violation.
If a ARPD disrespects you, well we cant do anything about them.If a SAPD disrespects you then go ahead and file a complaint.
Dont frame the whole SAPD because one or two of them are doing wrong.
Clans and Groups Moderator - Philip Ancelotti

• Citizen
  • SAFD Training Officer
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2011, 11:29:28 am »
They ignore your call?Well they are missing a good roleplay
It's not about missing a roleplay. It's about the fact that there are 15 officers online, 0 suspects and not a one response to a distress call. That is the point of having a police department correct? Protect and serve?
They call you names/provoke?/report is your friend
I do report, nothing gets done. So I am reporting here. Like I have said it's not just one person to report. It is several SAPD officers.
If a ARPD officer does anything to you then even though ronnel specified SAPD outrank ARPD we dont just go around punishing every ARPD we see breaking regulations, If they break a server rule report them or else try to teach them for a change will you
Obviously, like I said, I understand you can't do anything about ARPD officers, however you can with SAPD. Oh and I have tried to change them in game. Also reported if they broke server rules.
if your dark blue names do anything to you please Send a PM to Leroy or File a report or report to admins if it is a server violation
Yes I got it. It has been said several times. However it's not just a single player, it is most of SAPD sadly.
If a ARPD disrespects you, well we cant do anything about them.
Mk. I understand no need to repeat yourself sir.
If a SAPD disrespects you then go ahead and file a complaint.
This is the complaint. I am simply making a statement hoping that a high ranking officer will let others know that this is unacceptable behavior and something will change.
Dont frame the whole SAPD because one or two of them are doing wrong.
I am not framing SAPD as a whole. I am saying I am tired of the disrespect. I am asking for change. It is multiple officers. I want to work together with SAPD not against and yet it seems like we can never work together.

[

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal