| Date: 29-04-24  Time: 00:35 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 25
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Federal Complaint Against SA:MP SAPD And SA:MP EMS  (Read 4039 times)

Offline Chief J. Schappell

• ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #ARPD565
Federal Complaint Against SA:MP SAPD And SA:MP EMS
« on: July 10, 2011, 22:05:23 pm »
As some of you may know, earlier today there were two large fires in San Fierro that threatened multiple lives and ultimately ended up in many hospitalizations of various civilians and firefighters. Due to ARPD and EMS' lack of response, even over the radio when there were more than enough officers and medics available, ADF and Coast Guard had to divert their resources to come assist ARFD after a State Of Emergency was declared. Even further due to the lack of response, nearly half a dozen civilians nearly lost their lives, and two firefighters had to be airlifted out of the area and are listed in critical condition at a local hospital. About a dozen other firefighters were treated on scene, AFTER the events ended, for extensive burns and smoke inhalation, courtesy a volunteer medic who had signed on duty for work just moments before the incidents had ended. Had there been any civilians in the area at the time that decided to interfere due to the lack of ARPD assisting, or more people hurt further due to dangerous building damage during the firefighting that would have went untreated, then there could have been massive deaths.

This is absolutely ridiculous, and I am filing a formal Federal Complaint against SA:MP SAPD and SA:MP EMS for ignoring us during an hour-long call for help which led to an avoidable State Of Emergency. ARFD had to call every single firefighter in the state to attack these large fires, and they were ignored during the entire events. Consider yourselves lucky there were no deaths as a result. I want answers for this outrage. Cooperation was looking very good until today. It shouldn't take nearly 2 dozen firefighters to fight off fires WHILE fighting off civilians and healing each other so they don't die. There's a reason why we have a cross-communication radio...

Edit: I would like to add that San Fierro City Hall no longer exists. Due to a lack of medical and police assistance, we had to evacuate the building and let it burn itself out into ashes. We couldn't risk any more lives after people began getting injured. A Search & Rescue team swept the building, and removed everyone before we focused on keeping the fire from spreading. Argonath Construction will have to be contacted in order to plan a reconstruction of the building. Currently there is nothing left but rubble.

• ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
Re: Federal Complaint Against SA:MP SAPD And SA:MP EMS
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2011, 07:30:58 am »
*Bump*

I know many people have already seen this. Still awaiting an explanation from both SA:MP SAPD and SA:MP EMS...

Offline Exterminator

• Citizen
  • Philip Ancelotti
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2011, 10:59:13 am »
I think i was online but i must say your methods of communications were extremely poor.

I am having some problems with my resolution and can barely read anything, but from what i can read there were some ads and like 2-3 emergency radio transmissions followed by some fighting on the emergency radio "Stop lying" "Im not lying idiot" And after that there were no furthur updates either, Naturally no officers responded, 90 percent of them werent even aware of it, 6-8 units were busy with the LSPD Organised patrol and the rest most of em werent even aware
Clans and Groups Moderator - Philip Ancelotti

Offline Steven J

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #108
  • SA-MP: Steven_Kolta
  • IV:MP: Steven_Kolta
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2011, 11:21:21 am »
You should be aware, we were dealing with high crime activity levels aka. Leroy being Kidnapped, another kidnapping, a bomb threat with FBI asstisting us.

Thats the answer for no officers showing. We were all extremely busy. The last thing we would allow to happen is a fire spreading out if we were not busy at all.

I did see your messages but you didnt communicate very clearly the entire situation. If SAPD had been alerted properly and informed of the entire situation, we would of been able to attend with maybe 1 - 3 units dispite all of the above being present.
Steven Kolta
~ SAPD Supervisory Officer ~

• ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2011, 13:08:04 pm »
Exterminator, the radio chat you mentioned was from one user later on in the day that was purposely provoking, and eventually had an admin banana him for a few minutes, and is unrelated to what I was speaking about. The ads during this incident were towards the end of it in hopes that maybe SAPD and EMS would take a hint and respond.

@Steven: I understand if units were busy, but there were not only way more than enough to cover all incidents at once, not a single person from SAPD or EMS even bothered to respond to us on the radio. I would understand if there weren't enough people to cover both and someone said over the radio that they were unable to respond, but there were more than a few dozen officers available, none of which even so much as said they couldn't respond. The Emergency Radio was literally silent aside from Coast Guard and ARFD communicating.

I did see your messages but you didnt communicate very clearly the entire situation. If SAPD had been alerted properly and informed of the entire situation, we would of been able to attend with maybe 1 - 3 units dispite all of the above being present.
That is not true. This incident lasted almost an hour and I sent dozens upon dozens of requests for assistance, including the reasons in atleast half of them, and didn't even receive a single response either way regarding it. ARFD was completely ignored over the radio throughout the entire thing. There is nothing to justify this. Even if unable to respond to the assistance call, at bare minimum a notification over the radio would have been more than sufficient. Instead SAPD and EMS both decided to completely ignore the requests for immediate help.

As for the statement about multiple kidnappings and the bomb threat, other units could have been routed easily with the number of users online, even if all events were happening at once. There was plenty of coverage. The fact that no one even bothered to tell us WHY they couldn't respond, let alone any response over the radio at all throughout the entire hour, is my main reason for anger here.

Offline Steven J

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #108
  • SA-MP: Steven_Kolta
  • IV:MP: Steven_Kolta
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2011, 18:57:22 pm »
All those incidents were happening at the same time.
Steven Kolta
~ SAPD Supervisory Officer ~

Offline Julio.

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #DM2378
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Julio
  • VC:MP: [R*]Julio
  • IV:MP: [R*]Julio
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2011, 20:10:44 pm »
This is what I remember

Multiple High Priority Situations happening within the SAPD at this time, 207, C30, Bomb threats etc.

I remember you saying 'State of Emergency' in your /ad, but I had no idea what the hell it was for.

It's your fault, not mine for example, that I did not know what was happening.

DPD - Medal of Whiskey x3 DPD - Medal of Respect x1 DPD - Medal of Loyalty x3
 SAPD - Meritorious Award x1 SAPD - Community Policing x1

• ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2011, 03:31:22 am »
This is what I remember

Multiple High Priority Situations happening within the SAPD at this time, 207, C30, Bomb threats etc.

I remember you saying 'State of Emergency' in your /ad, but I had no idea what the hell it was for.

It's your fault, not mine for example, that I did not know what was happening.
How the hell is that in any way my fault? I sent dozens upon dozens of messages asking for help AND explaining what was going on. SAPD didn't even bother to ask, let alone respond saying "we're too busy". I would understand if I had only sent two or three messages, but I was sending them non-stop for almost an hour. There's no excuse for this.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal