| Date: 03-05-24  Time: 18:23 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 114
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Argonath "Freecop" Training Academy || Topic Updated  (Read 15503 times)

Offline Shawn Edwards

• Citizen
Argonath "Freecop" Training Academy || Topic Updated
« on: July 29, 2010, 03:44:31 am »
Argonath “Freecop” Training Academy
“Training leaders one step at a time”

Mission

The mission of the Argonath Freecop Training Academy is to train today’s Freecops as tomorrow’s leaders. We are committed to superior service.

Vision

It is the vision of the Argonath Freecop Training Academy to insure that each and every Freecop that comes through our program has the best opportunity in being accepted into the San Andreas Police Department as a Cadet, and to further their career in Law Enforcement as a Police Officer for the San Andreas Police Department.

Purpose

The purpose of the Argonath Freecop Training Academy is to not only train Freecops in basic Law Enforcement, but to help them become the best that they can be with their overall perspective as a member of the Argonath Community. The Academy will encourage all Freecops to apply to become part of the San Andreas Police Department.

How will the Training Academy work?

The Argonath Freecop Training Academy will work as a regular academy. Once the staff of the academy is selected, we will start working on academy sessions for Freecops. Each academy will consist of 3 Sessions which should last anywhere between 30 minutes and 1 game hour. There will be 1 Academy at least once a week which depends on the enrollment of Freecops. (First week=Academy #1, Second Week=Academy #2 and so on) We will try to remain on schedule but be mindful that academies sessions could last longer than expected. A Freecop will apply to the academy and once accepted their training times for academies will be posted. This is NOT a one on one academy, but instead a class academy where multiple free officers will be in training at the same time. There will be 3 specific days out the week that academy sessions will be selected. (1 Day for every Session) Freecops should try their best to attend their academies at their given time to insure not getting behind in their given academy. If a Freecop does not complete their academy in that week of their assigned academy, they will be auto moved to the next academy. If they miss the academy the second time, they will be dropped and will have to re-apply to the academy. Freecops will be placed in their assigned academies in the order that they apply. For the first academy, there will be one big class and as we progress, trainers will run their own academy sessions. At the end of each academy, Freecops much complete a total of 20 minutes on a ride along with an academy member. (10 min. of Academy member driving, 10 min. of Freecop driving)

What will Training Sessions include?

Training sessions of the Academy will include Role Play scenarios, proper radio usage, team work skills, traffic laws, state laws, traffic stops; pursuits; and enforcement, shooting, safety, driving, and report writing.

Who can attend the Training Academy?

Only Freecops may attend the training academy. Cadets must attend their assigned Academy of the San Andreas Police Department. This Academy is NOT to replace or take the place of the San Andreas Police Department Training Academy. This Academy will ONLY focus on the training of Freecops to get them ready for their Cadet Academy with the San Andreas Police Department.

What If I become a Cadet while attending the Academy?

In the case that a Freecop gets accepted in the San Andreas Police Department as a Cadet while attending the Freecop Training Academy, they will have no choice but to be dropped from this Academy.

Where will the Academy be held?

Academy sessions will be held in the Los Santos City Hall at Pershing Square, Los Santos until the academy gets a headquarters. All session will be delivered through a private CB Radio channel owned by the Academy to insure everyone sees the message and to prevent any interruptions. All outside trainings will be held in Bone County near Flint County in which Freecops will be bussed there from Los Santos City Hall.

Is the Training Academy Official?

The Argonath Freecop Training Academy is NOT official and is NOT a requirement for Freecops to be accepted in the San Andreas Police Department as a Cadet. This Academy is voluntary and will NOT at anytime be forced on Freecops.

How will this affect the SAPD and their Academy?

The Argonath Freecop Training Academy was specially designed not to interfere with the Academy of the San Andreas Police Department. Cadets are not allowed to apply to the academy and our trainings will not be held at the same place as the SAPD Academy. If a SAPD Academy instructor wishes to be a academy instructor for our Academy, they must have full permission from the SAPD Academy Leaders. The only affect that this will have on the SAPD is a positive one because Freecops will be more ready for the SAPD Academy. This academy will not go into dept of law enforcement as the SAPD Academy, or contain as much information as the SAPD, but will teach Freecops the basics before entering the SAPD Academy. Also, this academy is only here to assist the San Andreas Police Department and their work, not to overlook or to surpass them.  

Will the Training Academy help me become a Officer or rank up in the SAPD?

If you are here to just become a officer, or get a promotion in the San Andreas Police Department, DO NOT apply to this academy at all as a Freecop or a Staff Member. This is not a pathway to get your next promotion or to rank up, but this is a pathway to become a better person and learn to work with different people to insure the success of our community Argonath.

How can I be a part of the AFTA?

If you are interesting in attending the Academy as a Freecop, you can apply in this topic with the correct application form. If you are interesting in the Academy as a staff member, you can apply for a position in this topic with the correct application form. (If you are a SAPD Academy Instructor, you must get permission from your SAPD Academy Leaders before applying and you May NOT leave from the SAPD Academy to work in this academy only if it is approved by your Academy Leader in SAPD)

Wish to help the Academy but can’t join as a Staff Member?

If you can’t join the Academy as a Staff Member but wish to still help, you can donate to help us purchase Academy Vehicles and an Academy Headquarters. The Academy is free to all Freecops and any donation will help the cause of turning a Freecop into a leader. All donors will be placed on the Donor list on this page below.

Training Academy Requirements

Freecops

-   Must be a Freecop
-   Must have a good attitude
-   Must be ready to work
-   Follow all server rules
-   Follow all SAPD procedures and guidelines
-   Respect all SAPD Personal (Lower and Higher Ranks)
-   Respect all Training Academy Staff
-   Must have a CB Radio for Training Sessions
-   Must have access to Police Duty (Not Cop Banned, and no Civilians will be allowed)
-   Must apply in this topic with a application

Staff Members

-   Must be at least a Officer
-   Must have permission from SAPD Academy Leaders if already an instructor of SAPD Academy
-   Must complete a application
-   Must have a good attitude
-   Must be ready to work
-   Must be willing to work with Freecops
-   Follow all server rules
-   Follow all SAPD procedures and guidelines
-   Respect all SAPD Personal (Lower and Higher Ranks)
-   Respect all Training Academy Staff
-   Must have CB Radio for Training Sessions
-   Must have access to Police Duty (Not Cop Banned, and no Civilians will be allowed)

Ranking Structure and Job Duties of Staff

The Training Academy will consist of 1 Director, 1 Assistant Director, 2 Staff Sergeants, and 3 Instructors.

Director

- Oversee all Academy Operations. Provide Academy resources. Assign Academy times and schedules. Select Academy Staff to fill needed positions. Determine rules and regulations for Academy. Work alongside of SAPD Academy Leaders. Provide feedback in Freecops open applications for the SAPD.

Assistant Director

- Assist the Director with all of his duties. Fill tasks assigned by the Director. Act in place of the Director in his absence. Oversee Academy operations. Provide suggestions to the Director. Work alongside of SAPD Academy Leaders. Must be able to fulfill all duties of the Director in the case something happens to him/her.

Staff Sergeants

- Attend, oversee, and provide Training Sessions. Complete background checks on Freecops of the Academy. Suggest new ideas to Training Academy Leaders. Post academy results in the SAPD applications of Freecops.

Instructors

- Attend trainings and assist Staff Sergeants with sessions. Complete all Ride Alongs with Freecops at the end of each academy. Post academy results in the SAPD applications of Freecops.

Staff Roster

Director

Shawn_Edwards

Assistant Director

Open

Staff Sergeants

=AV=Isabella_Morelli
Open

Instructors

Open
Open
Open

Academy #1 Roster
Daily Between 18:00 and 20:00 CET Server Time

1. Coley_B
2. Justin_Hawk
3. [ACSDt]Badandy
4. Anakin_Skywalker
5. [ST]Andrew_Jackson

Academy #2 Roster
Friday, August 6th - Wednesday, August 11th Daily Between 18:00 and 20:00 CET Server Time

1. Montego Escobedo
2. Mr.Guetta

Academy Completion Roster

These Freecops has successfully completed the Training Academy, and is now ready for the San Andreas Police Department Academy for Cadets.

Application Forms
(Application Status: OPEN)

Academy Application

Code: [Select]
[center][b]Academy Application[/b][/center]

[b]In-game Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]MSN address:[/b]
[b]How long have you been in Argonath?[/b]
[b]How long have you played as a Freecop?[/b]
[b]Have you ever been an Officer of SAPD before?[/b]
[b]Do you have a CB Radio? If no, are you will to purchase one?[/b]
[b]What do you expect to get out of the Academy?[/b]
[b]Do you have an Open SAPD Application? If yes, Post the Link?[/b]
[b]Do you agree to follow all Academy rules and requirements?[/b]

Staff Application

Code: [Select]
[center][b]Staff Application[/b][/center]

[b]In-game name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]MSN Address:[/b]
[b]How long have you been in Argonath?[/b]
[b]How long have you been in the SAPD?[/b]
[b]What Positions are you applying for?[/b]
[b]Why should you get this position? [/b]
[b]Can you work well with Freecops?[/b]
[b]Do you have a CB Radio? If no, are you will to purchase one?[/b]
[b]What do you expect to get out of the Academy?[/b]
[b]What are your Law Enforcement experiences? [/b]
[b]What are your leadership experiences?  [/b]
[b]Are you a SAPD Academy Instructor? [/b]
[b]What Divisions are you involved or belong to in the SAPD?[/b]
[b]Do you agree to follow all Academy rules and requirements?[/b]

From the Director’s Desk:

Greetings,

I am Shawn Edwards the Founder and Director of the Argonath Freecops Training Academy. It is my great pleasure to serve the Argonath Community with more opportunities for Freecops. I once was a Freecop and I know firsthand the perspective of many Freecops and the hard work needed to pursue a career as a Officer in the San Andreas Police Department. Our number one goal is to get Freecops ready for the San Andreas Police Department. We will always be committed to superior service. I know growing interest may arise and I assure you that our academy will not in any form or way interfere with the San Andreas Police Academy. We are here to work with the San Andreas Police Department, and we expect the same from them. I hope to get this program going with a great start, and that many Freecops will use this program as an opportunity to achievement. In my closing, I would like to thank every for taking the time to read about our program here and encourage everyone to apply whether you are a Freecop or looking to take a position as a staff member. Always remember, we are training today’s Freecops as tomorrow’s leaders.

Director Shawn Edwards
Argonath Freecop Training Academy

Offline Wayne

• SA-MP Admin
  • Citizen
Re: Argonath "Freecop" Training Academy
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2010, 03:53:02 am »
That's very interessing.
But i belive, the best academy freecops can have, is the field experience with a nice officer.

Offline Shawn Edwards

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2010, 04:00:50 am »
That's very interessing.
But i belive, the best academy freecops can have, is the field experience with a nice officer.

Thanks and that statement is very true. I wish there were many officers out there that wish to train freecops. In today's time, Officers are looking to be noticed and looking for the next promotion but should freecops have to suffer for these reasons? Freecops will be our main focus in this program and I hope that members of the San Andreas Police Department will help support the cause of helping freecops.

Sago

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2010, 04:54:26 am »
Hallelujah!

Good luck shawn  :cop:

Offline Shawn Edwards

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2010, 05:12:17 am »
Hallelujah!

Good luck shawn  :cop:

Thanks Kirby  :cowb:

Offline Coley

• Citizen
  • Citizen
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2010, 05:47:09 am »
Academy Application

In-game Name: Coley_B.
MSN address: cb15b@yahoo.com
How long have you been in Argonath? 3-4 months.
How long have you played as a Freecop? 3-4 months.
Have you ever been an Officer of SAPD before? Nope.
Do you have a CB Radio? If no, are you will to purchase one? I do.
What do you expect to get out of the Academy? More experience, to help me with SAPD, and to get some criticism on how my police work is.
Do you have an Open SAPD Application? If yes, Post the Link? http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=34&topic=12038.0
Do you agree to follow all Academy rules and requirements? I do agree.
ACSD Lieutenant
SAPD Applicant

Offline Badandy

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2010, 06:40:04 am »
I had the same idea, But i gave up.

Dont Give up with this idea Shawn, You could change the Freecops!

Police Officer III Andrew Badden
Internal Affairs Investigator
San Andreas Police Department "to protect and serve"

RayCarter

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2010, 11:34:51 am »
It'd be cool to have a Training Center somewhere in San Andreas, Area 69 would be my first choice.

Something I'll look into... :P

Offline Shawn Edwards

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2010, 18:00:03 pm »
Academy Application

In-game Name: Coley_B.
MSN address: cb15b@yahoo.com
How long have you been in Argonath? 3-4 months.
How long have you played as a Freecop? 3-4 months.
Have you ever been an Officer of SAPD before? Nope.
Do you have a CB Radio? If no, are you will to purchase one? I do.
What do you expect to get out of the Academy? More experience, to help me with SAPD, and to get some criticism on how my police work is.
Do you have an Open SAPD Application? If yes, Post the Link? http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=34&topic=12038.0
Do you agree to follow all Academy rules and requirements? I do agree.

You have been "ACCEPTED" into Academy #1 of the Argonath Freecop Training Academy. Welcome to the steps of hard work becoming a leader in our community. Please refer back to this topic to be updated and alerted for Academy Sessions dates and times. This is the time to prepare yourself for training. All training reports will be posted in your open SAPD application. Our Official Academy CB Radio will be 3694. You are required to be logged into the radio during all training unless otherwise stated by SAPD leaders. Thanks for your interest in our program.

Giving Full Credit to Sarah_Morelli for Accepted Logo.

Offline JRockie

• Citizen
Re: Argonath "Freecop" Training Academy || [Application Status: Open]
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2010, 20:04:09 pm »
Good luck with this

Offline Shawn Edwards

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2010, 21:16:17 pm »
Good luck with this

Thanks very much sir.

Offline Justin_Hawk

• Citizen
  • LVPD- To Serve And Protect
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2010, 21:25:57 pm »
Academy Application

In-game Name: Justin_Hawk
MSN address:justinps2@hotmail.com
How long have you been in Argonath?from 21-11-09
How long have you played as a Freecop? Almost all the time
Have you ever been an Officer of SAPD before? No
Do you have a CB Radio? If no, are you will to purchase one? No I cant find free
What do you expect to get out of the Academy? More knowledge of situations To be corrected if I do something wrong  to be sure i can handle good in emergency situations. And you can always learn more .
Do you have an Open SAPD Application? If yes, Post the Link?http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=34&topic=11730.0#lastPost
Do you agree to follow all Academy rules and requirements?Yes
Ex-
USM Deputy Marshal
LVPD Senior Officer
LVPD SWAT Cadet

Offline Badandy

• Citizen
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2010, 15:59:32 pm »
Academy Application

In-game Name: [ACSDt]Badandy
MSN address: bower.andy@yahoo.com
How long have you been in Argonath? 8 months
How long have you played as a Freecop? 6 months
Do you have a CB Radio? If no, are you will to purchase one? Yes
What do you expect to get out of the Academy? To Learn new things and Become better
Do you have an Open SAPD Application? If yes, Post the Link? http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=10858.0
Do you agree to follow all Academy rules and requirements? Yes

Police Officer III Andrew Badden
Internal Affairs Investigator
San Andreas Police Department "to protect and serve"

Offline Shawn Edwards

• Citizen
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2010, 17:20:19 pm »
Academy Application

In-game Name: Justin_Hawk
MSN address:justinps2@hotmail.com
How long have you been in Argonath?from 21-11-09
How long have you played as a Freecop? Almost all the time
Do you have a CB Radio? If no, are you will to purchase one? No I cant find free
What do you expect to get out of the Academy? More knowledge of situations To be corrected if I do something wrong  to be sure i can handle good in emergency situations. And you can always learn more .
Do you have an Open SAPD Application? If yes, Post the Link?http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=34&topic=11730.0#lastPost

You have been "ACCEPTED" into Academy #1 of the Argonath Freecop Training Academy. Welcome to the steps of hard work becoming a leader in our community. Please refer back to this topic to be updated and alerted for Academy Sessions dates and times. This is the time to prepare yourself for training. All training reports will be posted in your open SAPD application. Our Official Academy CB Radio will be 3694. You are required to be logged into the radio during all training unless otherwise stated by SAPD leaders. Thanks for your interest in our program. Be sure to Purchase a CB Radio at a Electronics store prior to the first day of Academy. It is a requirement for Sessions.

Academy Application

In-game Name: [ACSDt]Badandy
MSN address: bower.andy@yahoo.com
How long have you been in Argonath? 8 months
How long have you played as a Freecop? 6 months
Do you have a CB Radio? If no, are you will to purchase one? Yes
What do you expect to get out of the Academy? To Learn new things and Become better
Do you have an Open SAPD Application? If yes, Post the Link? http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=10858.0
Do you agree to follow all Academy rules and requirements? Yes

You have been "ACCEPTED" into Academy #1 of the Argonath Freecop Training Academy. Welcome to the steps of hard work becoming a leader in our community. Please refer back to this topic to be updated and alerted for Academy Sessions dates and times. This is the time to prepare yourself for training. All training reports will be posted in your open SAPD application. Our Official Academy CB Radio will be 3694. You are required to be logged into the radio during all training unless otherwise stated by SAPD leaders. Thanks for your interest in our program.

Offline Anakin_Skywalker

• Citizen
  • I will not repeat my mistakes.
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2010, 17:42:48 pm »
Academy Application

In-game Name:Anakin_Skywalker
MSN address:frazeem1@yahoo.com.my
How long have you been in Argonath?3 months
How long have you played as a Freecop?3 months
Have you ever been an Officer of SAPD before?No
Do you have a CB Radio? If no, are you will to purchase one?Yes
What do you expect to get out of the Academy?I expected to be a better Freecop than before.
Do you have an Open SAPD Application? If yes, Post the Link?No
"You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them! Bring balance to the Force, not leave it in darkness!"

Offline Shawn Edwards

• Citizen
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2010, 17:46:34 pm »
Academy Application

In-game Name:Anakin_Skywalker
MSN address:frazeem1@yahoo.com.my
How long have you been in Argonath?3 months
How long have you played as a Freecop?3 months
Have you ever been an Officer of SAPD before?No
Do you have a CB Radio? If no, are you will to purchase one?Yes
What do you expect to get out of the Academy?I expected to be a better Freecop than before.
Do you have an Open SAPD Application? If yes, Post the Link?No

You have been "ACCEPTED" into Academy #1 of the Argonath Freecop Training Academy. Welcome to the steps of hard work becoming a leader in our community. Please refer back to this topic to be updated and alerted for Academy Sessions dates and times. This is the time to prepare yourself for training. All training reports will be posted in your open SAPD application. Our Official Academy CB Radio will be 3694. You are required to be logged into the radio during all training unless otherwise stated by SAPD leaders. Thanks for your interest in our program. After this Academy, we encourage you to apply to the SAPD!

Offline Jack

• Citizen
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2010, 21:25:10 pm »
Academy Application

In-game Name: [ST]Andrew_Jackson
MSN address: mido_hi5@hotmail.com
How long have you been in Argonath? Over year and half.
How long have you played as a Freecop? All the time.
Have you ever been an Officer of SAPD before? Nope but i was cadet and they rejected me because my internet disconnected. [Inactive]
Do you have a CB Radio? If no, are you will to purchase one? Yes i do.
What do you expect to get out of the Academy? Well, I'm bored and i want to join it because you made my wish come true.
Do you have an Open SAPD Application? If yes, Post the Link? Yes --> Click me
Do you agree to follow all Academy rules and requirements? Yes i do.

Comment :

From month i shared this idea with viewers in my application to make accadmey to learn freecops because i hate when freecops abuse others.
That's why i started to learn freecops.
And i would like to join your Academy as staff member maybe you will give me chance you see my skills with the training. ;)

Offline Justin_Hawk

• Citizen
  • LVPD- To Serve And Protect
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2010, 21:42:45 pm »
Oops i Got a radio i thought you said You need to have a Channel :S

Excuses for that
Ex-
USM Deputy Marshal
LVPD Senior Officer
LVPD SWAT Cadet

Offline Shawn Edwards

• Citizen
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2010, 08:06:52 am »
Academy Application

In-game Name: [ST]Andrew_Jackson
MSN address: mido_hi5@hotmail.com
How long have you been in Argonath? Over year and half.
How long have you played as a Freecop? All the time.
Have you ever been an Officer of SAPD before? Nope but i was cadet and they rejected me because my internet disconnected. [Inactive]
Do you have a CB Radio? If no, are you will to purchase one? Yes i do.
What do you expect to get out of the Academy? Well, I'm bored and i want to join it because you made my wish come true.
Do you have an Open SAPD Application? If yes, Post the Link? Yes --> Click me
Do you agree to follow all Academy rules and requirements? Yes i do.

Comment :

From month i shared this idea with viewers in my application to make accadmey to learn freecops because i hate when freecops abuse others.
That's why i started to learn freecops.
And i would like to join your Academy as staff member maybe you will give me chance you see my skills with the training. ;)

Offline Aryin James

• Citizen
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2010, 12:05:02 pm »
Haha, I am glad to see my logos came in handy somewhere..Cause they surely as hell didnt come in handy for SAPT.  -.-   

Anyway, goodluck with this Shawn, I know if theres someone out there that should be teaching Freecops, its Definetly you =].  You've taught me all I know today, from beginning to end, I know I rely on you to teach me :].
| Most Friendly Officer of 2009 |

"Don't let life fool you, because the games it plays are quite hard to follow."

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal