| Date: 09-05-24  Time: 03:40 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Finest Сasual Dating - Live Women by NemoBarakat
[Yesterday at 06:28:25]

Prime Сasual Dating - True Females by Nikola_Nidza
[May 03, 2024, 13:47:08 pm]

Premier Сasual Dating - Verified Females by Seth
[May 03, 2024, 00:15:04 am]

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by Seth
[May 02, 2024, 18:52:30 pm]

Unsurpassed Сasual Dating - Real Women by NemoBarakat
[April 28, 2024, 18:14:36 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 182
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Letter to SAPD members  (Read 4750 times)

Offline Fred

• Citizen
    • Skype - brunotaborda
  • Badge-ID: #145
  • SA-MP: FredericK_Collin
Letter to SAPD members
« on: June 11, 2016, 20:42:05 pm »
Dears,

First of all I need to say you thank you for all good moments in SAPD, our patrols, our operations and everything. You were just great on the field and I am sure you will keep it up.

Everyone know that I got banned without any clear proof by the HQ only suspections, that were all times argued by me showing them it was not correct. My unban got denied and unfortunatly I am not for make more unbans request if the HQ don't wanna see others opinions or even the truth. I am sorry to leave SAPD due this but I can't fight against it even if I said all the truth. Most of you right now don't believe me and you have your opinion but all times I was loyal to SAPD and Argonath without commiting any of those things that HQ got on me. If all the criminals were charged for suspections most part of the world would be jailed since when you say 'Bomb' you could be a possible terrorist. Everyone knows that justice work like that in real life. The decision have been made by them and mine is here. I could make an unban request it's true but what for? Say the same thing, the truth and get denied once again? Sorry but I am not on that guys.

For you my friends I deserve all respect for all moments we had. Special thanks to S.W.A.T. that call me back to it and I gave my best to full fill our duties and make our uniform proud of us. S.T.A.R. members and specially Lieutenant Taseen that accepted me into S.T.A.R. and make a noob pilot a good one. SAPD chief Drix that before leave gave me the supervisory badge as a signal of trust. SAPD Chief Trane, a great buddie from old times in SAPD and you reach the maximum position you could reach, you deserved it due everything you have done per this department. I would say thanks to Lionel Valdes in order to his invitation to Internal affairs divisions and all patient towards me.

SAPD Chief Trane told me if I get unbanned I would become an SAPD member once again but not with the previous rank and divisions I had, I appreciate that but It's the 3rd time I start from bottom of SAPD and right now I fell that I lost my badge for a thing that is not true.

Thank you once again for all good and great moments gentlemans. you were a great family to me and I need to say thanks for that and were not leaving you without even saying to you good bye.
I hope to see most of you soon as possible guys over skype or TS or something. I would appear there sometimes.

Special thanks to SAPD Chief Trane, SAPD Ex-Chief Drix, SAPD Captain Celso Williams and Lionel Valdes, SAPD Lieutenant Taseen and John Collin, SAPD Detective Kevin and Marcus Ferreira, SAPD Sargeant Julian Garven. If I miss anyone sorry about that but right now it's sad to leave due this reason and more sad is that the reason is not even the truth. Special thanks to Ex SAPD sgt and SWAT deputy commander Dylan that all times supported me in my mission and to reach my goals.

S.W.A.T. members: Kevin and John wanna see you as operatives once I reach TS, you are a great guys and loyal. Good luck on that examinations.

Signed,
FredericK Collin
[SA:MP] SAPD Supervisory Officer
-Serving since February of 2010

Offline Julian_Garver

• [V:MP] LSPD Officer
  • Special Investigations Bureau Deputy Director
    • Skype - Julian.garver
  • Badge-ID: SF1888
  • SA-MP: Julian_Garver
  • V:MP: Julian_Garver
  • Discord: ArtimusLaru#5106
Re: Letter to SAPD members
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2016, 20:48:04 pm »
its Garver, Fred, Garver lol best of luck with your future plans mate
Signed from the desk of:

Holder of:
Police Star
Police Life Saving Medal
Community Policing Medal x2
Community Service Medal x1
Meritourius Service Medal x2
Medal of Conduct and Performance x1
Distinguished Service Metal x1
1 Year of Service Ribbon x1
Command Ribbon x1

serving with SFPD since 03/23/2010-06-23-2012

Offline [Rstar]John

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #7470
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]John
  • IV:MP: [R*]John
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2016, 20:48:59 pm »
Another loss!
Farewell. see you my friend.
FORMER S.A.P.D. Captain

Offline Belta.

• Citizen
    • Skype - Belta.k
  • Badge-ID: #123
  • SA-MP: Aaron Collin
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2016, 20:49:29 pm »
You were a great officer and to be honest, you were and are my inspiration. I don't know what has been in there with you and HQ but I am really sad to see you leaving this way. I really like you being in department cause you were a great addition in the department.

You were also a great addition into the Collin family. I invited you cause I was and am sure that you really deserved it. It's also sad for Collin family for loosing such an awesome member.

I'm sorry for whatever happened with you. Keep in touch with me over skype, brother. I'll always be there for you.
Aaron Salvatore

Offline Ben

• Argonath Sheriff
  • Citizen
  • Credit goes to Sushi for the avatar.
  • Badge-ID: #CS2067
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2016, 20:54:48 pm »
Best of luck with everything, buddy.
I was sorry to see the unban request go as it did, maybe you two could have a skype conversation to sort it out properly? Explanations will be clearer, and I always find forum posts to be so easily misinterpreted anyway. People with malicious intention should be kept away from the community, not good people who seem to have got themselves in a bit of an odd situation.
All I can do is reiterate the importance of having an actual conversation with the guy.

I hope everything is ironed out properly soon, best wishes.
Serving DPD since 2010
Serving the ARPD since 2009

Retired Sheriff

Medal of:
Honour
x1
Whiskey x2
Loyalty x3
Respect x1
Leadership x1
Meritorious Service x2
Community Policing x2
Police Life-Saving x2

“Everything is possible for him who believes.” - Mark 9:23
You can take the man out of DPD, but you can't take the DPD out of the man - =AV=Janek

Offline MadBoi

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2016, 20:58:58 pm »
I simply denied the unban request of yours as it seemed you weren't able to grasp what I had to say nor could you see where you went wrong. You are not permanently denied nor did I say you have no chance to return.

Offline Fred

• Citizen
    • Skype - brunotaborda
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2016, 21:07:53 pm »
its Garver, Fred, Garver lol best of luck with your future plans mate

In all this years I keep failing your name brother sorry.

Another loss!
Farewell. see you my friend.
I am sure you will find anyone to fill my spot for sure or even better then me. See you buddie.

You were a great officer and to be honest, you were and are my inspiration. I don't know what has been in there with you and HQ but I am really sad to see you leaving this way. I really like you being in department cause you were a great addition in the department.

You were also a great addition into the Collin family. I invited you cause I was and am sure that you really deserved it. It's also sad for Collin family for loosing such an awesome member.

I'm sorry for whatever happened with you. Keep in touch with me over skype, brother. I'll always be there for you.

We will keep in touch brother.

Best of luck with everything, buddy.
I was sorry to see the unban request go as it did, maybe you two could have a skype conversation to sort it out properly? Explanations will be clearer, and I always find forum posts to be so easily misinterpreted anyway. People with malicious intention should be kept away from the community, not good people who seem to have got themselves in a bit of an odd situation.
All I can do is reiterate the importance of having an actual conversation with the guy.

I hope everything is ironed out properly soon, best wishes.
All the statements have been posted in my unban request and a decision have been made. I am not mad with anyone it's just a decision. Stay fine my buddy and be sure you protect Argonath state.
Signed,
FredericK Collin

Offline [R*]Drix

• Citizen
  • Rashid King
    • Skype - drix655
  • Badge-ID: #138
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Drix
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2016, 02:50:07 am »
Once you came back you showed full dedication, loyalty and hard work to S.A.P.D it's a real shame to see your gaming future fall like this, to see your motive on this community drop again. Keep trying to get an unban i'm sure SAPD recognizes you as an active hard-worker and player and is ready to accept you with open arms! It's a shame we can't unban people because judging on your activity and work you deserve an unban and apology  :( but like i said keep trying. I gave you a promotion with the trust that you'd rock on it and make a hell of a Sergeant.. and i still want to see that completed, so just figure stuff out.. try again.. it doesn't really hurt!

Offline Fred

• Citizen
    • Skype - brunotaborda
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2016, 02:59:05 am »
Once you came back you showed full dedication, loyalty and hard work to S.A.P.D it's a real shame to see your gaming future fall like this, to see your motive on this community drop again. Keep trying to get an unban i'm sure SAPD recognizes you as an active hard-worker and player and is ready to accept you with open arms! It's a shame we can't unban people because judging on your activity and work you deserve an unban and apology  :( but like i said keep trying. I gave you a promotion with the trust that you'd rock on it and make a hell of a Sergeant.. and i still want to see that completed, so just figure stuff out.. try again.. it doesn't really hurt!

Thanks for those words chief, sorry but i would keep calling you chief. I wont make you disapointed its a promisse.

Well guys a new unban request were sent to hq after talking with community owner and apparrently the situation was shorted out by him and devin.I will wait for the oficial result. I cant tell you much more for now. SAPD chief Trane is inside of everything.
Signed,
FredericK Collin

Offline Dimos

• Citizen
  • SA-MP: Dimos.
  • IV:MP: Dimos_Gatsby
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2016, 10:10:35 am »
Its realy sad see a good officer leave that way you was a hard worker indeed and greate officer in filed you have a bright future  in your SAPD carier i hope the case you are solve and return back we will wait you best of luck

Offline Julio.

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #DM2378
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Julio
  • VC:MP: [R*]Julio
  • IV:MP: [R*]Julio
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2016, 13:53:29 pm »
I think your ban has come about and is still in place due to consistent misunderstandings and confusion.

Fundamentally the fact somebody else logged into an account that wasn't their own is the core problem, as long as you understand that and have a conversation with HQ then it should all go fairly smoothly.

Not nice to see an active, positive community member like yourself banned, when there are plenty of people running around ingame who in my opinion have far less of a right to be ingame than yourself. You're a fundamentally good player, missing your presence and I hope the rest of your unban request goes smoothly. The SAPD would be foolish to not reinstate you to your previous roles on the event of your unban. And if they don't, they don't deserve you.

Best of luck mate.

Julio

DPD - Medal of Whiskey x3 DPD - Medal of Respect x1 DPD - Medal of Loyalty x3
 SAPD - Meritorious Award x1 SAPD - Community Policing x1

Offline Justin King

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2016, 18:46:11 pm »
Had good times with you in SWAT and SAPD, we worked together very well and you were a very dedicated officer.

Offline Yasko

• Citizen
  • Don't be rude!! Be polite!
    • Skype - yasko3770
  • Badge-ID: #127
  • SA-MP: [TCL]Yasko
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2016, 13:33:43 pm »
Damn Fred. I will miss you..You are like a brother to me,I don't know what to say.  I hope you get unbanned soon and return to the PD.   :v:

Offline Fred

• Citizen
    • Skype - brunotaborda
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2016, 21:40:30 pm »
Thanks to all great word you told to me. As said previously I went to talk with Gandalf after getting my unban request denied. He told me that ban was a precaution as explained at the revoke of my discharge from SAPD. Due that I returned to SAPD with all the previous ranks.

I was expecting some words from some people that fully disappoint me on my leave but at least this show me the good people that trust me, support me and want me here.
Thanks to SAPD Command staff for all the trust on this case.

Topic can be locked.
Signed,
FredericK Collin

Offline Salmonella

• [VC:MP] SWAT Commander
  • Citizen
  • MIR NACH!
    • Skype - salmonellaabe
  • Badge-ID: #VC0004
  • SA-MP: =AV=Salmonella