| Date: 20-04-24  Time: 00:35 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 193
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Officer report_Kjones power abuse..  (Read 5429 times)

Offline .Julie.

• Citizen
Officer report_Kjones power abuse..
« on: October 02, 2018, 20:17:31 pm »
Hello everyone!
                                    i would like to describe that an officer done a power abuse.. so the situation was that i was riding a bicycle and i was just hopping and sudden that another officer named shaw came to me and said me that pull over so i pulled over after that he said me you are ramming guy with bicycle they all were close to admin and admin claude knowns i didn't ram anyone.. after that i said no after that kjones  suspect me ([14:32:41] You have been suspected by [TCL]KJones(9). Reason: Hit and run(Investigation)) after that officer caster said ([14:33:45] Caster(14) says: You're suspected for hit and run, hence the reason why you're being taken to LSPD for an investigation.) after that admin said ([14:36:10] PM from [Rstar]Claude(6): /gu and ask for investigation.) i done /gu after that they took me to lspd after that they said to frisk me and i said frisking always done at end of procedure after that admin claude said me dont move and let him frisk after he frisk me ([14:48:15] What I found (Shaw_Oswald(7))) btw i wasn't able to understand that coz i'm new and seeing that kinda situation first time [14:48:50] .Julie.(3) says: you better knows what you find ) i always thought that there is a cmd of frisking but i was wrong i really dont know about that and after that i said  ([14:51:04] .Julie.(3) shaw frisked Julie and found 45 shotguns + 274 ak47 + 100weeds ) after that he drags me to jail and jail me i asked for investigation but he refused see all the logs and in those logs they said we will investigate investigate  investigate  but they didn't done anything just putting me in jail :(   :( after that when i was asking why you done that and i was on the car he didn't even reply me and he tried to drown me and the players who /911 done fake report and that officer suspect and jail me without investigation and that officer kjones done that twice 1st time he just come to me when i was in sf and said sus me when i step out from car for assulting civilians i just joined game few mins before and i havn't killed anyone after that he was doing that just for fun and when other officer said goto sfpd he said no that jail is bugged but i dont think so that is bugged after that he comes to lspd and enter lspd and said me am so sry i just done wrong suspect i thought you was assulting bla bla bla... and i like to said that admins of sapd should have to take strict action against them! By the way am thankfull to you for viewing this topic...

Offline KJones

• Citizen
Re: Officer report_Kjones power abuse..
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2018, 20:35:58 pm »
Welcome to ARPD forums!

Thank you for report!

I would like to make clear these to other because you took good side of abused person.

About history - first time at SF. You got investigated and released, no need to lie about jailing.

About today's situation. If you could read reason of suspection, you would read that it will be investigated, you started to broke roleplay with moaning of abuse, Caster witnessed it, same as Oswald. Why we suspected you  ? We got report on you for hit and run, after I tried to start conversation with you, you just runned away with your bike. Cadet pulled over you and took you LSPD. We tried to investigate you. How you acted ? You jumped around and didn't complied with everything was told to you.
-Witnessed by Caster, Oswald, and Claude.
When we tried to frisk you, what was your answer over /do ? "You better know what you found"
This investagation and whole RP was done because of you "smartness:, I gave you chance you f*cked it up on second time.
About your crime. I got 3 witness on it, that was enough.

I made decision to take you to jail, as this investigation was useless.

My Tip for you.
Start with yourself, think about your behave and RP skills, then start reporting everyone who is not complying with:
/ m e shots in left leg.

Good luck.

Offline KJones

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2018, 20:47:09 pm »
There is pic from situation:

https://ibb.co/gDpFYe

Offline Sawyer

• [SA:MP] Senior Officer
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Sawyer
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2018, 03:27:29 am »
I barely understood what went down actually.
This looks like from one misunderstanding to another..

Offline Bas

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2018, 09:01:43 am »
Dear Julie,

I'll personaly look into the report and come back with a verdict on the 5th of October 2018, please await patiently and remain available so we may contact you if it's neccesary

Signed,

Lieutenant Bas McCane

Chief of Police Bas McCane
"You cannot police a community without effectively working with the community."

• [VC:MP]Nightstick Sensei
  • [VC:MP] FBI Recruit
  • Badge-ID: #VCBI00
  • SA-MP: Hsia_Ting
  • VC:MP: xioa.
  • IV:MP: Kwong_Wu
  • V:MP: Kwong_Ming
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2018, 15:33:39 pm »
You was jumping and running around.Refuse to Roleplay.
''The most precious thing is life, which belongs to everyone only once. A person's life should be spent like this: when he looks back on the past, he will not regret for wasting his time, nor be ashamed for doing nothing''
Service since 2016

Offline .Julie.

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2018, 17:03:00 pm »
as i told kjones i seen that situation first time of being frisked 1st time and i always thought that there is a cmd of frisking..and it happs in beginning so strange and i done rp after that i used /me
btw i think you cant get punish coz you are manager here... so chances for you to get punished

• [VC:MP]Nightstick Sensei
  • [VC:MP] FBI Recruit
  • Badge-ID: #VCBI00
  • SA-MP: Hsia_Ting
  • VC:MP: xioa.
  • IV:MP: Kwong_Wu
  • V:MP: Kwong_Ming
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2018, 17:07:20 pm »
you cant get punish coz you are manager here...
I'm not a manager
''The most precious thing is life, which belongs to everyone only once. A person's life should be spent like this: when he looks back on the past, he will not regret for wasting his time, nor be ashamed for doing nothing''
Service since 2016

Offline KJones

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2018, 18:18:47 pm »
Don't post replies. Lieutenant posted answer.

Offline Doggi

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2018, 20:38:29 pm »
I expect a proper response of you, on the following question, Julie.

Why did the officers "refuse" to investigate you?
How did you approach the situation?

I'm asking this solely because I've gotten words you refused to RP on quite a lot of occasions.

Offline Doggi

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2018, 13:36:21 pm »
24 hours to reply.

Offline Doggi

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2018, 16:00:18 pm »
No statement given.
Report closed.

Supervisory Officer Kristopher Jones has been found not guilty, and no further actions will be taken, due to the lack of evidence.

I would like to notify everyone that a proper investigation is to be issued, upon the request of the suspect, as it is his/her legal right to do so.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal