| Date: 16-04-24  Time: 23:12 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Khm
[August 08, 2023, 21:42:27 pm]

VCPD | Hall of Fame by Huntsman
[July 21, 2023, 00:25:01 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 104
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD's status and changes  (Read 3519 times)

Offline Jake Parker

• Citizen
SAPD's status and changes
« on: August 04, 2018, 13:39:57 pm »
Good afternoon Officers and Citizens of the United States of Argonath. As you may know our former Chief Gregory Parker (Younes) has resigned from his positions within our department, he has been placing alot of efford and dedication in the department whilest it was quite impossible to make something work out properly due to the low playerbase. Lately the server is raising some activity which made me consider to step up as new Chief of Police, I believe in order to get the department running and well we should mimize the Qualifications and Divisions within the department. You’ll most likely think he will destroy the whole image of SAPD, well i’ve been around with all types of leaders and have seen different ways of interacting with the department, I believe this is the only way with the current status of the server to raise the SAPD again to a regular level. Underneath I will state the changes which you can expect.

Structure Changes:

The SAPD as it currently is, is unstable and not properly able to function without a proper structure, therefore Doggi will be appointed as Captain in order to assist the high command team to function in a proper way.
During the time SAPD went downhill a dedicated member didn’t let us down and showed us he is capable of taking the lead in different situations, Dexter Smith will be filling up the role as Sergeant to help us out on daily field supervision.
Heading downwards the ladder we appriciate the work our members do daily and with the dedication of Bas McCane during these hard times we’d like to welcome him as Senior Officer. Bas isn’t only dedicated as Officer, he keeps our Air Division alive on daily basis and after the resignation of our Flight Captain Mark McDane we’d like to welcome Bas as our new Air Division Flight Captain to keep the division running properly.

With that being said for the structure changes, the Academy will be simplified so the information will remain the same but the process shouldn’t take that long anymore with these long and boring Theory sessions.

The Sergeant in Training Program will be removed, to become a part of the Command team you are free to fill out a Sergeant Intrest form. Command staff will observe you on a daily basis to find out if you do fit the Command criteria. Senior Officer+ will be able to fill out a Sergeant intrest form.

We are heading to the last and actually the biggest step SAPD will take in changes currently. Due to the low playerbase and the current size of SAPD we will not be able to fill all the current spots within the department, SAPD will be moving on with two main divisions which will be TED (Traffic Enforment Division) and Air Division. TED will be organising it’s own events under the lead of Captain Jimmy Novak (Doggi) and as right hand Senior Officer Badandy with the current active qualifications placed under TED.

Our objective for the future is to get SAPD stable again and incase we manage to enlarge our members we will be striving to add more divisions. We do hope the cooperation with the Federal Bureau of Investigations will remain intact for the best outcome in any type of situation

Offline Tom Adams

• [SA:MP] Captain
    • Skype - megaris_
  • Badge-ID: #3584
Re: SAPD's status and changes
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2018, 17:40:18 pm »
Appreciate the work you guys are doing towards the progress  :cop:

Offline TheRock

• Citizen
  • SA-MP: TheRock_Kolta
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2018, 18:20:37 pm »
I agree with everything and It's nice to see some changes except for Sergeant form. It should be something to earn thus keep SO+ dedicated to earn a promotion

EX-FBI Bravo Agent
The Basic Ribbon (x2)
Ribbon of Duty

Offline Jake Parker

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2018, 21:26:50 pm »
I agree with everything and It's nice to see some changes except for Sergeant form. It should be something to earn thus keep SO+ dedicated to earn a promotion
That's still how it goes, but we've had people in their own opinion not ready for the step, so you can fikl out the intrest form and we will decide whenever we think they are ready. In the end the decission lays within the command.

Offline Tyrone.

• Citizen
    • Skype - Sektor.02
  • Badge-ID: #136
  • SA-MP: [WS]Antonio_DeRossi
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2018, 21:39:45 pm »
Well good about promotions but I really disaggre about the division thing. In my opinion Special Operations Bureau is the most important thing in SAPD, since to be a member of any division of it you need to be professional and dedicated. Well It is my opinion, I dont know and care what other thinks.
Antonio DeRossi
SAPD Officer | Academy Instructor | DD Detective I

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal