| Date: 08-05-24  Time: 11:43 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 206
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: Andrew_Jacks0n  (Read 46607 times)

Offline Jack

• Citizen
Re: SAPD: [JB]Andrew_Jackson
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2010, 21:00:17 pm »
Oh and i meet CBFasi from 5min and i gave him 100 weed, I know it's low but it's hard after they disbled /frisk, Almost suspects lies.

Offline Janek

• [SA:MP] Government
  • Citizen
  • [SA:MP] Air Commander
  • Badge-ID: Delta-2
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2010, 22:14:25 pm »
Good guy, patrolled in helicopter, car and on foot. Good radio technique, both written and in Teamspeak. Thoroughly enjoyed today. Thanks.

Air Commander Janek
SA:MP Air Division

Offline Seven!

• Citizen
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2010, 22:19:29 pm »
Patrolled with =AV=Janek and Andrew on TeamSpeak today; good in both in game and teamspeak chat with good teamwork.

Offline Jack

• Citizen
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2010, 12:05:57 pm »
Thanks Janek and Seven (kevin) ^^

Offline Jack

• Citizen
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2010, 20:24:35 pm »
Yesterday Report :

I responed to a purple code at LSPD room and leaders planed everything for the gang war then Captain Matrix gave me armour and SMG then i went with hidduh in PD car then after Hidduh drived us to location in LV i found Sergant Boozman waiting for information i entered his car then he flipped it in water (( :D )) and he got a new PD car i came with him after that I asked Matrix to enter his car then he killed me with helicopter (( but he didn't mean to )) i spawned in LS i went to LSPD then i took guns and i ran fast to a helicopter and i went to Matrix again then i entered his car, He gave me armour,m4 and smg then i took orders from him to not to shoot anyone after 3 hours crimnals scared and they act like a noraml people.

We was using Team Speak 3 and i really felt it's like real because of Matrix he is really good leader and i enjoyed my time so much with him. :)

Suspect killed : 4
Suspect Jailed : 2

Offline Hellmuth

• Citizen
  • TeaM_Hellmuth
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2010, 15:10:12 pm »
Patrolled with him today, he's an experienced and interested officer.
I remember him when he applied and got accepted. I already have trained him in the past.
Still HIGH RECOMMENDED

:cop:

Offline Jack

• Citizen
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2010, 15:29:34 pm »
Patrolled with him today, he's an experienced and interested officer.
I remember him when he applied and got accepted. I already have trained him in the past.
Still HIGH RECOMMENDED

:cop:
Thanks Hellmuth very much ^^

Offline Jack

• Citizen
Re: SAPD: Andrew_Jackson
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2010, 15:31:18 pm »
I changed my name to Andrew_Ancelotti.
And sorry guys i alawys forget how much suspects i got so sometimes i don't post because i don't want to say a random number.

Offline Jack

• Citizen
Re: SAPD: Andrew_Ancelotti
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2010, 13:54:08 pm »
Yesterday report :
suspect killed : 2
suspect jailed : 3

Hehe low ammount because of exams :P. In few days i'll done. :)

Offline Plam Knight

• SAMP Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: *LV1609
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2010, 05:16:47 am »
Alright now I am ready to post opinion about you.
First I have to say that you are a great cop and your application looks pretty good but there are two problems.
1.You always blame the other it doesn't matter what happened its always not your fault.
2.You lack teamwork as far I saw and again connects to my first argument.

But I have to say that I Recommend you as this two things can be fixed.

Signed By Academy Instructor Plam Knight

Offline Jack

• Citizen
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2010, 10:28:34 am »
Alright now I am ready to post opinion about you.
First I have to say that you are a great cop and your application looks pretty good but there are two problems.
1.You always blame the other it doesn't matter what happened its always not your fault.
2.You lack teamwork as far I saw and again connects to my first argument.

But I have to say that I Recommend you as this two things can be fixed.

Signed By Academy Instructor Plam Knight
Cmon Plam, You don't understand.

Well i don't like to patrol with freecops because they are not good but if i want to patrol with them, I train them first then i test them after we done he can start to patrol with me, That's why i alawys patrol with high ranks because they know laws,codes and they have exprince.

I would like to say I prefer to patrol with one partner because if we are more than 2 partners it will be crowd and will be hard to control them all.

Offline Jack

• Citizen
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2010, 10:31:23 am »
And my point is, Can you plam train a officer + with freecops?
I'm sure that he is gonna blame them because he know what to do but others don't know.

For you to know i could be higher than officer from months but internet disconnected.

Offline [G]

• Citizen
  • Only God Will Judge Me...
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2010, 17:50:09 pm »
I know Andrew,he is a good cop.Good knowledge in police laws and active in his duty...
Strongly RECOMMENDED for him...
Good luck.
Signed,
      Rtr.SAPD Snr.Officer Jee

Los Santos Police Department

Community Policing Medal
x2
Meritorious Service Medal
x3

Offline Jack

• Citizen
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2010, 19:46:09 pm »
Thanks [G] ^^

Offline Jack

• Citizen
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2010, 10:11:41 am »
Today was last exam, Now i can do whatever i want !!  :mail:   :rofl:

And i have question, When someone is speeding so much with a fast car i can't pullover him with my poor PD car i suspect him for speeding then others and the driver say in public chat : OMG, Andrew abused OMG abuser !!, I want unsus, Admins, People...etc, and some freecops or people thinks they are cool tell me : You are moneyhungry, You abuse your powers... Insulting/flaming...etc, So what to do?

I asked Vince and he told me just ignore them and if anyone flamed you report him.
Okay it's a good idea but people will alawys think that i'm moneyhungry but how come? He was speeding and it's a crime !!
Can anyone tell me what to do else?

Wohaaa this is my 100 Posts at ARPD, Gratz to me :D

Offline Alexandra_Rossi

• Citizen
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2010, 15:27:23 pm »
Andrew Jackson is a great cop, hes a very good cop. Very good with Codes :D
30/01/11 - resigned lvpd officer. i will never forget the time i had in SAPD, thank you all for the time.
special to the lvpd, all of you were the best. i had the most amazing time, Plam, hank, leroy, doggi and the rest of the LVPD. wish me good luck in RL

Offline Jack

• Citizen
« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2010, 14:29:36 pm »
Thanks alex :P
Oh btw, Anytime if you want me to learn you something about SAPD codes/laws/questions just PM me IG, Because i alawys help freecops.

Offline Jack

• Citizen
« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2010, 15:28:52 pm »
I wasn't active for a 6 days because my internet disconnected but it back again so i'm back.

Offline Hidduh

• Citizen
    • Skype - HidArgonath
  • Badge-ID: #E-003
« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2010, 22:02:00 pm »
Not recommended.

If I could give you some advice; change your wise-ass attitude against higher ranks, this is really, and I mean, REALLY annoying.
Also, don't provoke people if they can't roleplay. I was really busy and you suspected me for speeding. Maybe you could pull me over instead of suspecting.

Work on these things and you'll be alright.

Offline Jack

• Citizen
« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2010, 14:59:43 pm »
Not recommended.

If I could give you some advice; change your wise-ass attitude against higher ranks, this is really, and I mean, REALLY annoying.
Also, don't provoke people if they can't roleplay. I was really busy and you suspected me for speeding. Maybe you could pull me over instead of suspecting.

Work on these things and you'll be alright.

So you said "Not recomamneded" because you was speeding and i pulled over you then i asked for license...etc then you told me you must pullover first.

First thing you are in no postion to give me advices if you ain't on cop duty, Second you wasn't RPing you just got mad because i pulled over you and if you alawys get mad like that then follow the rules :)

And i asked Vince before when driver is speeding and i can't get him with my Poor PD car, Can i can suspect him?, He said yes And i told him what if he will MOAN and start to think he is knows everything, Vince said just IGNORE him and if he flamed you REPORT him.

And for you to know i had ARPD application before you even start to think to make one or even before you know anything about cops, But i got rejected because my internet disconnected.
And i could be higher than officer but as i said my internet disconnected.

The point is :

* Andrew_Jackson ignores Hidduh, FOR NOW

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal