| Date: 07-05-24  Time: 21:41 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Prime Сasual Dating - True Females by Nikola_Nidza
[May 03, 2024, 13:47:08 pm]

Premier Сasual Dating - Verified Females by Seth
[May 03, 2024, 00:15:04 am]

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by Seth
[May 02, 2024, 18:52:30 pm]

Unsurpassed Сasual Dating - Real Women by NemoBarakat
[April 28, 2024, 18:14:36 pm]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Genuine Ladies by Nikola_Nidza
[April 26, 2024, 03:13:30 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 178
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD Application: Praft  (Read 4558 times)

Offline Praft

• Citizen
SAPD Application: Praft
« on: April 15, 2008, 22:15:27 pm »
Withdrew.

Offline [Rstar]Vince

• [SA:MP] Retired Deputy Chief
  • Citizen
  • Il Duce
Re: SAPD Application: Praft
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2008, 02:17:23 am »
                                                                               a safer place (Protect and Serve).
Describe yourself in few sentences: Good roleplayer , Good social and communication skills. Good leadership and teamwork skills.
This quote is a complete lie by this person. This person has abused and i have witnessed at least 3 people abused by him today by my self and FBI Agent X_KING_X. I have also been victim to this abusing and was suspected for "shooting cop" while driving along the streets as a civilian. The worst part is that he attempts to cover it up in the main chat seeming like he did not do a thing or as he says "wrong person let free look behind you". Overall i suggest this person get denied for constant abusing and then lying about it.

- SAPD Captain Vincent_Vice  :cop:

SAPD Deputy Chief
2007 - 2011

Offline David_Omid

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2008, 02:24:40 am »
I would just like to add that I have only seen him online for two nights and already I can see that he is a terrible cop. He is truely shocking. He abuses somebody and then claims that he gave the wrong ID and gets away with it.

He even abused me while I was on ALS duty. He randomly pulled me over and asked to search me and my car BEFORE asking for my license. He then searched the boot of the car and found a 'body' and suspected me for kidnapping.

Not long after that I called the cops because a group of [SnY] Members were trying to sell me drugs. He arrives on the scene with his gun pointing at them and immediately suspected all of them for drug possetion without even obtaining evidence. Not only that, but one of them asked for a reason for being suspected, and he shot him.

I'm sure that many people will agree with me about this player.

Sorry I ranted but I find his 'police work' frustrating
No signature to see here, move along citizens!

Offline Praft

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2008, 02:37:18 am »

« Reply #2 on: Today at 04:24:40 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
I would just like to add that I have only seen him online for two nights and already I can see that he is a terrible cop. He is truely shocking. He abuses somebody and then claims that he gave the wrong ID and gets away with it.

He even abused me while I was on ALS duty. He randomly pulled me over and asked to search me and my car BEFORE asking for my license. He then searched the boot of the car and found a 'body' and suspected me for kidnapping.

Not long after that I called the cops because a group of [SnY] Members were trying to sell me drugs. He arrives on the scene with his gun pointing at them and immediately suspected all of them for drug possetion without even obtaining evidence. Not only that, but one of them asked for a reason for being suspected, and he shot him.

I'm sure that many people will agree with me about this player.

Sorry I ranted but I find his 'police work' frustrating

Okay first of all. It wasent abuse i believed he was there at the shooting incident.
Second of all i apoligized to the guy for being mislead
Third suspecting you was not abuse it was called roleplaying. and i only suspected you because of someone roleplaying a victim in YOUR trunk, Claiming you put him in there. for which i SUSPECT you did it,

Third of all yes i did have my gun out but that was only because there was 3-4 of the gang members. 2 of which had their guns out
i did not suspect all of them i only suspected one. (Samiir) the other suspected one was already suspected when he came to the scene.
If you took much more notice of the situation you will find that i found the herroin before i suspected them.
The person did not ask for a reason and i shot him because other gang members surrounded me and withdrew there weapons one of which aimed at me. So i took responsible action. I radio'd in for backup  no officers attended.

Of which the 2nd offense above i admit i f**ked up. Hold that against my report. I will however state that the 1st offense was roleplay. I'm sorry if you do not see my terms of roleplaying.

Offline David_Omid

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2008, 02:43:43 am »
Ok first of all, Panda 'hid in my trunk' as a joke when you were walking away from my car. You already searched my trunk when he did this, so obviously he was kidding. Also, the gang members. There were 3 of them. 2 were in a turismo and the other in a banshee. The banshee one got out and asked why you had arrived and he was not armed. He even asked you to put down the gun and you didn't...

No other members arrived suspected.

Also, using /me finds Heroin is not evidence...

Offline Praft

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2008, 02:43:52 am »
                                                                               a safer place (Protect and Serve).
Describe yourself in few sentences: Good roleplayer , Good social and communication skills. Good leadership and teamwork skills.
This quote is a complete lie by this person. This person has abused and i have witnessed at least 3 people abused by him today by my self and FBI Agent X_KING_X. I have also been victim to this abusing and was suspected for "shooting cop" while driving along the streets as a civilian. The worst part is that he attempts to cover it up in the main chat seeming like he did not do a thing or as he says "wrong person let free look behind you". Overall i suggest this person get denied for constant abusing and then lying about it.

- SAPD Captain Vincent_Vice  :cop:

In response to your quote. I did not abuse KING i was personally putting him in his own place. he has no knowledge of this situation that occured and of which should not be involved. All he could say was 'Dont suspect my mate' and 'f**ktard'.

The reason i suspected you for shooting cop was due to when i was at a previous scene, Someone that matched the car you was in. And matched SIMULAR not exact however close to your name shot at me. I then took further action accordingly.

I was not attempting to cover up my actions. I was stating that the person i was MEANT to of suspected was behind you. I understand i suspected you. I am deeply sorry for this part and yeah. i f**ked up,

-------

However i ask you to take these claims into account and make your Acceptance or Rejection not based on the above events. But based from ALL of my arrests and suspects.

Ask the server yourself i can make good arrests and stuff. Pancher being one witness.

Offline Praft

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2008, 02:46:26 am »
Ok first of all, Panda 'hid in my trunk' as a joke when you were walking away from my car. You already searched my trunk when he did this, so obviously he was kidding. Also, the gang members. There were 3 of them. 2 were in a turismo and the other in a banshee. The banshee one got out and asked why you had arrived and he was not armed. He even asked you to put down the gun and you didn't...

No other members arrived suspected.

Also, using /me finds Heroin is not evidence...

Also i'll think your remember unless your lying on this post. that i said 'Good Point' about the gun and then holstered it.
Also One later arrived in another car with orange name. I know that because i only suspected one person.

Sorry for the trouble i caused on that scene i f**ked up, yes. But theres no need to lie. Admins have chatlogs you know.

Offline David_Omid

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2008, 02:49:00 am »
Ok, so you think I lied?

Well you suspected one of them simply by using the /me command and then he decided to run off once you shot him so then his friends did the same and you suspected them too. Another car did not arrive on the scene. Trust me, I was stuck between both of their cars in my limo...

You never holstered your gun you simply said that you would and never did

Offline [Rstar]Vince

• Citizen
  • Il Duce
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2008, 02:52:20 am »
Still you did "f**k up" and that isnt good...2 reports of cadet abusing is NOT good at all and may get you  :ban: from ARPD. Also dont lie about it ingame and in the main chat saying it was a "wrong suspect" or even lie saying you screwed up AFTER you found out that I was one of the SAPD Captains...Just because david doesnt have that high of a rank still doesnt give you the right to lie about it. Also it would only be Role play if there was actually someone in the back seat acting like they were in the trunk and RPing they were being kidnapped...Suspect for REAL RP reasons... :neutral:

:ps: In response to your latest reply, yes you did not abuse king because he was on duty...No, he didnt flame you. No, [SNY]Samiir looks nothing like Vincent_Vice... yes, look into who you suspect because no one was around and you drove by on a police bike then suspected me as you turned the corner then came back as I sat inside the passenger seat of my car hoping not to die from an abusing cadet and you stood there as i said on main chat how i was abused then you finally realized that i wasnt going to stop until i was unsuspected so you gave up and decided that you "accidently" suspected me... Also killing/jailing criminals doesnt mean you have quality to become ARPD...We look for Rping skills alot more than being able to "shoot to kill".

Overall, Use the /suspect command wisely and know how to use it or - Pay the consequences.

SAPD Deputy Chief
2007 - 2011

Offline David_Omid

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2008, 02:56:02 am »
I actually watched [SNY]Samiir being followed for no reason by Praft earlier and then I watched him 'find heroin' and shoot him in the face...

Do you have something against him?

Offline Praft

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2008, 03:02:39 am »
No david i dont even know the guy and when was i following him. i would like to know.

I accept that i may be banned and that is fair enough im responsible for my actions HOWEVER its not about ranks. I dont insult people for no reason. Like i personally like King i find him funny. I dont know you im not swearing and cursing at you am i?

If anyone was cursing or flaming it would actully be you.

I never lied in game. I said i thought you was someone else. As im saying now. We have our own opinions You think im lying i KNOW im not.

Your not me so how can you tell what goes through my mind?

--

Offline X_KING_X

• Citizen
  • ????? KING ?????
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2008, 03:03:47 am »
--

nice move :) shame that lies arent facts - in response of your previous comment

I did not abuse KING i was personally putting him in his own place - i laughed at this , nice hidden flame :) and the way your creating and shaping this as you know that your the good guy eh.

he has no knowledge of this situation that occured and of which should not be involved - your app said uve been here for 2-3 months , only seen you on duty for 2 days :) , second ive been on this server for almost 2 years and i can proudly say i do not ever make false comments or arguements. if i lose i admit it in this case i am offended by how your treating this situation. AND THIRD, i have no info on the situation , well then lets look into this further.

let me ask you something, why is it from the 7-10 people you sued in about a hour, all were unsu'ed and what did u say? OOPSIES sorry wrong id / name / nick. i have seen and followed  you. you su someone and if they announce in main chat all you do is  dude sorry man! wrong id. ask admins , many people were su'ed for odd crimes and then unsu'ed when you were on. and why were they unsued because you knew u got screwed over. you abuse on purpose and try to cover it up . you suspected captain vincent and now you crawled in dirt. you made a bad move and your not willing to admit it. folks thats all he does, follow people - su them for any crime, no evidence , no info just run in and bang bang bang! and if they announce what he did in main chat, i swear to you this is what he said. ok shhh shhhh im sorry it was a mistake! wrong " insert id/name/nick . yes he said shh shh!! becuase pancher was online at the time. i caught that and i started to follow him.

All he could say was 'Dont suspect my mate' and 'f**ktard' - i was not suspected by you, nor do i say mate. i said do not abuse my friend " vincent " and i did not say f**ktard, i said that you need to stop covering up your lies with wrong id / name oopsies! Do not say things that did not come from my mouth.

you were spamming and flooding to pancher about reading you app, which just further degrades you from the rest of the applicants. And all you can do is spam and showoff that you did one good drug bust. it was a good bust and i will admit that because i always say the truth but u must stop these lies.

And rememeber this , i am eating a pie as im typing this . A pie in which i just finished cooking. i would have gladly kept on eating and letting yourself tire out.   i took the 7 minutes to log on and type this all out. meaning i would not waste my time on this unless i knew it was important. So DO NOT say things that were not said. i can gladly check logs and track down the people who " accidently " sued. And the admins that un sued.

i have nothing against you , nor do i ever "hate" someone i just wanted to set down the truth. you just need to act up

- King

Proud F.B.I Agent , big brother is always watching you. 

Deuce

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2008, 03:05:17 am »
I think you DESERVED to get BANNED for abusing cop commands. ALL of your "arrests" were COMPLETELY fake. You call that Roleplaying? I call that abusing cop rights. As David Omid and Capt Vice mentioned before, you are a terrible cop. I saw you today and you kept on asking for backup, yelling out "All units get to grove street, gang activity!!!" and when I got there in less than 30 seconds on my heli, there was NO ONE there! And I checked where you were by using the /area command and you seemed to be in LV at the time you yelled "All units get to grove". I suggest you learn how to RP. /me finds body in trunk is NOT RP! If you want to prove us wrong, I suggest withdrawing your application, go learn how to be a real cop, and re-apply in two months.

-Regards
   C4n3  :war:-

Offline David_Omid

• Citizen
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2008, 03:12:42 am »
When you followed me earlier you actually said on main chat 'David stop I need to talk to you' instead of /m Please pull over  ...

And you followed [SnY]Samiir from the gas station near LSPD to the LS Stadium and you assumed that [Sny] were doing something illegal.

As for the 'code purple' in Grove street, I had just picked up someone from there in my limo and there was nobody else. As soon as I left you called the Code Purple...

Offline Ben Samiir

• Citizen
  • Oscars Best Police chaser '09
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2008, 03:13:04 am »
Hello i wanted to be off duty today after a long day of patrol.. These free cop stop's me and say to get out my car.. ok i get out he say put hands up i put my hands up... Isee that he have a shotgun in his hand i think what he doing then i ask to putt the gun away plz... then he told me he find heroine on me he suspect me for drugsdeal or somthing like that he fire on me i run i dont wonna die  :( :( :( and they killed me... no time to surrender they dont ask surrender... I hope this unprofessionnal action's we will never see at the aprd... That kind of guys blow up the reputation of us cops... The best of all they killed me after he resuspect me he say me that he want to put me in jail reason first time he killed me and he want try the jail and he say i ask him to jail me :s:s:s:s I never ask to jail me.. he ask me first time you accept my appologice i say yes but not 2 time's thx and i hope i see you never again... i aim a guy whit a good heart and always happy ready to learn from others but that kind of guys make my sad and sick... Srry for this message chief's captain's Officer's and cadet's but i think you must now that...  

Cadet Ben_samiir

Medals = X10 = X7
:ps: code H.O.O.T.C.H.I.E.

Offline [Rstar]Vince

• Citizen
  • Il Duce
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2008, 03:23:26 am »
Requesting topic lock and delete
Reason: Player withdrew application

SAPD Deputy Chief
2007 - 2011

Offline Ben Samiir

• Citizen
  • Oscars Best Police chaser '09
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2008, 03:38:43 am »
I forgot to say he follow me all the time and always tough my car or ram... i dont now if he ram or its a accident i aim not sombody that suspects sombody immidiatly for ramming i always think first its a accident but if you hit me 10 time's on 10 streets i got big questions if it be an accident... its a accident then you cant drive i dont now where you got your license...

Cadet Ben_samiir

Medals = X10 = X7
:ps: code H.O.O.T.C.H.I.E.

Offline Nicholas_Angel

• Citizen
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2008, 10:20:20 am »
Application withdrawn by user | Application Denied.

If you would like to re-apply please do so, read the cop guides and patrol with ARPD Officers.

Signed,
Chief Nicholas Angel

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal