| Date: 07-05-24  Time: 21:53 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Prime Сasual Dating - True Females by Nikola_Nidza
[May 03, 2024, 13:47:08 pm]

Premier Сasual Dating - Verified Females by Seth
[May 03, 2024, 00:15:04 am]

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by Seth
[May 02, 2024, 18:52:30 pm]

Unsurpassed Сasual Dating - Real Women by NemoBarakat
[April 28, 2024, 18:14:36 pm]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Genuine Ladies by Nikola_Nidza
[April 26, 2024, 03:13:30 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 167
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Search

Author Topic: VCPD:Robd  (Read 3962 times)

Offline Robd

• Citizen
VCPD:Robd
« on: August 21, 2010, 05:08:15 am »
Nickname:Robd
Favourite weapon:Pistol
How long have you played on Argonath RPG:2 weeks or more
How long have you played as a cop: 2 days after i started i played cop regularly
Have you read the VC:MP related guides in Police Procedures board:Thoroughly and some other documets including rules jailing procederes etc.
Are you able to use TeamSpeak (no microphone needed):Not yet but i will get it
Why do you want to join Vice City Police Department:I want to be able to use all the features of a cop and be able to serve the city beter
Extra note:Im a very good cop but im still grasping the full value of the roleplaying
id like a chance to be a cadet and progress my way through i hope to be a vlauble aset and a loyal officer :app: :v: :v: :app:
Sigs coming soon but the avatar took me like 3 hours
i made it from a random cop car pic microsoft paint and gimp

Offline Meepy

• Citizen
Re: VCPD:Robd
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2010, 05:40:05 am »
Highly not recommendedThis cop abuses his suspecting power. He re suspected me after a admin unsuspected me for a none valid crime and then I get re suspected for the same thing.

Offline danigold

• PIG Member
  • Citizen
  • Proud PIG
  • Badge-ID: #P1GA55
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2010, 09:49:15 am »
Highly not recommendedThis cop abuses his suspecting power. He re suspected me after a admin unsuspected me for a none valid crime and then I get re suspected for the same thing.
i'm his victim two...  :cry:
Thats a charge.

Offline JayL

• MTA:SA Division Leader
  • Citizen
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2010, 18:23:28 pm »
i'm his victim two...  :cry:

What do you have to say about this, Robd?
Chief of Police Jay Lincoln
San Fierro Police Department

Offline Robd

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2010, 22:12:42 pm »
wen did i do this
i no theres no reason 2 ppl would lie but please explain more in depth wat i did so i can give some kind of explaaion cause i dont just go around suspecting ppl
i have messed up b4 with suspecting ppl but ive nvr done it after my first 3-4 days on the svr(as far as i remember)
regardles of is this was entirely my fault i wuld like to apoligize for anything that woud make u think that

i also think meepy just doesnt like me

Offline Meepy

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2010, 23:02:55 pm »
wen did i do this
i no theres no reason 2 ppl would lie but please explain more in depth wat i did so i can give some kind of explaaion cause i dont just go around suspecting ppl
i have messed up b4 with suspecting ppl but ive nvr done it after my first 3-4 days on the svr(as far as i remember)
regardles of is this was entirely my fault i wuld like to apoligize for anything that woud make u think that

I wouldn't post that just because if I didn't like you it is not a reason. and what I meant about that is that you suspected me for enter a empty police car cause it glitched and you suspected me GTA and then I got unsuspected and you re suspected me for *stealing a cops car* I was just driving a empty police car cause of a glitch. I did not steal a cops car I just think you should not suspect for every little thing someone does such as holding a gun and all that.

Offline danigold

• PIG Member
  • Citizen
  • Proud PIG
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2010, 11:53:41 am »
wen did i do this

its not that meepy doesnt like you, i know him, he doesnt hate for no reason.
but in my case, you suspected me for "stealing bike" as i got on an empty bike, no carjacking, no one used it before i did, and then with no warning, you came killing me.
and after that, i told you its bad and its against the rules, and you sayid "ok, sorry. wont happen again".
i respawn, and what happens, is the same thing, again, suspecting me for stupid stuff that arent legit, and killing me with no warning.
and in my opinion, you dont even deserve to be a freecop.
Thats a charge.

Offline Robd

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2010, 21:52:34 pm »
#1 meepy u nvr got unsuspected
#2 dani i nvr suspected u after that and wat i sadi i wuldnt do again was shoot without typing /c sur
#3 meepy cop cars r for police department only it doesnt mater how u get the car
#4 and im prety sure that u can suspect someone for stealing a car if theyre driving and dnt own it
#5 meepy i didnt just suspect u i gave u a chance to get out of the car
*note:I think im starting to get ahold of the rpg element and to prove it im wiling to pay both arties 10k each to make up for any and all of my actions in exchange for them not to be considered in my application
this is not meant as a bribe but as a gestur of good will and the fact that i am changed and no longer in it for the money
i am wiling to do anything else reqeusted to prove my intentions and have a fighting chance on this application
i have not lied about any of theese events nd i still feel im in the right for the most part but i understand that i have made the mistakes and i am wiling to admin that
i will wait for jayls reply to c to it that this is acepted and not considered a bribe
i also wait to hear from meepy and dani to ensure that this is equaly fair to them

Offline Meepy

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2010, 22:16:11 pm »
#1 meepy u nvr got unsuspected
#2 dani i nvr suspected u after that and wat i sadi i wuldnt do again was shoot without typing /c sur
#3 meepy cop cars r for police department only it doesnt mater how u get the car
#4 and im prety sure that u can suspect someone for stealing a car if theyre driving and dnt own it
#5 meepy i didnt just suspect u i gave u a chance to get out of the car

Fisrt of all I did get unsuspected by Alarba. Second, You don't suspect for entering a empty car that no one owns. What if you were a cop and you entered a Infernus or something and you didn't own it, That is like saying you are corrupt cause I have seen you enter cars that you don't own. And you said in Public chat Meepy get out of the police cars it is for cops only and than you suspected me for GTA and then Alarba unsuspected me and then 20seconds later you go and re sus me for Stealing a empty police car.

Offline danigold

• PIG Member
  • Citizen
  • Proud PIG
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2010, 00:40:59 am »
yup, robd is highly abusive of his power, simply power crazy.
and thanks for all your points meepy, theyre good.  :app:
and he also suspects for many stupid reasons like "blowing horn at officer", "walking on the road" and stuff like that.
he also suspected me once for "drug dealing" before i even had any drugs, i didnt rp anything, didnt had any drugs in my inventory.
Thats a charge.

Offline Meepy

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2010, 00:51:44 am »
Today I was with Robd on cop duty for awhile and I told him what to sus for and how to be a cop better. I hope he has changed his ways from me telling him and stuff.

Offline Robd

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2010, 02:04:10 am »
yup, robd is highly abusive of his power, simply power crazy.
and thanks for all your points meepy, theyre good.  :app:
and he also suspects for many stupid reasons like "blowing horn at officer", "walking on the road" and stuff like that.
he also suspected me once for "drug dealing" before i even had any drugs, i didnt rp anything, didnt had any drugs in my inventory.
ur exagerating but watever im withdrawing my application

Application withdrawn

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal