| Date: 02-05-24  Time: 10:49 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Unsurpassed Сasual Dating - Real Women by NemoBarakat
[April 28, 2024, 18:14:36 pm]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Genuine Ladies by Nikola_Nidza
[April 26, 2024, 03:13:30 am]

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Genuine Damsels by Seth
[April 20, 2024, 11:00:22 am]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Authentic Damsels by PatarHD
[April 19, 2024, 23:24:35 pm]

Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by saqibkhan
[April 19, 2024, 22:30:34 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 109
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: A Criminals point of view: Their stories  (Read 3057 times)

Offline Jcstodds

• The Sheriff
  • [V:MP] Chief of Police
  • [R*]
A Criminals point of view: Their stories
« on: April 08, 2007, 18:26:48 pm »
Amazing escapes? Longest chase? Post Here!

I started a topic for police arrests, but here is a section where the crims can tell there stories!

Kidnap!
[/b]
(8th April 2007

People involved: [ALS]jcstodds, VSF^Mortal, Jim_Dragons amd not forgetting [R*]Sharphis

How it started: Mortal started advertising for a 'job', so I applied as a driver, and picked him up in my Limo, in LV. Soon after Jim responded, and after travelling to all 3 cities in confusion of his whereabouts, we finally met in LS, only to be blew up at the petrol station in Ganton. We met up again at CH, and patrolled the streets for a victim. We were about to pull off a kidnap. Sharphis stood at grove, wandering innocently, the next minute however, he was surrounded and ordered ino the car.
http://www.djashleysmobilediscos.co.uk/shannon/Kidnapping%20sharphis/sa-mp-349.jpg
http://www.djashleysmobilediscos.co.uk/shannon/Kidnapping%20sharphis/sa-mp-350.jpg

We headed out to the desert and planned to hold him for ransom. Dispite his frantic yells and numerous calls to the police, we were undisturbed by the fuzz. Night came and he became more desparate, threatened by a katana to his throat as we drew closer to LV.
http://www.djashleysmobilediscos.co.uk/shannon/Kidnapping%20sharphis/sa-mp-351.jpg
http://www.djashleysmobilediscos.co.uk/shannon/Kidnapping%20sharphis/sa-mp-352.jpg

Out in the desert, his calls unanswered, we took him up Arco Del Oeste (big ramp), where he tried to run. We gave chase and beat him down, and he lay there unconcious for about 10 seconds (really, he laid on the floor- glitch or something xD). We ransomed him for $10000, but no reply, and the police were ignoring him.
http://www.djashleysmobilediscos.co.uk/shannon/Kidnapping%20sharphis/sa-mp-353.jpg

The next events were a blur. In a panic, the limo I drove which contained the captive span and we lost it, plundering into the resevior, the others followed and we swam to land. We needed transport, so i ran to the nearest vehicle (a lorry), which i drove to the airfield, before flying to the patriot.
http://www.djashleysmobilediscos.co.uk/shannon/Kidnapping%20sharphis/sa-mp-354.jpg

We were on our way, however in the distance sirens sounded, so we had no choice but to go to SF. We needed to escape and it seemed Sharphis had about 7 phones- (which we repeatedly threw out of the window, or threw in the water etc).
http://www.djashleysmobilediscos.co.uk/shannon/Kidnapping%20sharphis/sa-mp-355.jpg

We ran through, no problem, and it turned out 3 wanted bikers were hanging around Chiliad. 'fancy a trip up the mountain?' The police strolled past us after the bikers, so we began the ascent.
http://www.djashleysmobilediscos.co.uk/shannon/Kidnapping%20sharphis/sa-mp-356.jpg
http://www.djashleysmobilediscos.co.uk/shannon/Kidnapping%20sharphis/sa-mp-357.jpg

After the following screenshot, Kerr (fbi guy in the helicopter) blocked the road. I fooled him by doubling back and returning. Then unfortunatly, Sharphis made the last mistake of his life. He ran. They chased, but were too late. He fell to his death.  Mortal, who aterted the job soon followed and sadly died.
http://www.djashleysmobilediscos.co.uk/shannon/Kidnapping%20sharphis/sa-mp-358.jpg

Sharphis: No, not here!

(This was after i parked on a cliif edge and asked if he wanted to get out :D)
Kerr Hit a cliff and blew up, and i  drove off the cliff in the patriot, survived, however hit a bike obstacle course and flipped. Jim_Dragons got caught up in the exolsion......

The day ended, I was richer, and best of all- alive!!
Thanks to Sharphis, one of the best RolePlayes i know.  ;)

DO you have any stories? Post here!
LSPD Chief Stodds

Offline Rick Deckard

• Citizen
  • I am living Hell
Re: A Criminals point of view: Their stories
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2007, 07:44:52 am »
 04/08/07

I order my men Cheech, Irw and ally ijctodds I belive it could have been Biffo to meet at the LVA hood and they do so.

I remembered that a new mafia just rolled into town The Black Dragons, so I asked 3 of the memebers online at the time to meet us at the LVA hood and they did.

I had to set them up to show them that LVA and its partners run this city and not them.

They arrive guns packing, we have a little chat and I ask for a payment of 15k of they don't they will die, they refused and Irw killed one of them fast with a knife and Jim I believe ran away for a second drawed out duel shotguns and hurt me bad I went to the Asteca spawn and found out that Cheech had killed him I thanked him for it.

Well about 2 hours later the boss tony_dragons was serous about what had happened and stated that Black Dragons are going to war with LVA, they were wrong to do so.

Me and AV Dave thank him, and another member of LVA I am not sure who ,but I am guessing it was Cheech set up a roadblock for tony and his thugs to arrive.

They did by air, they landed on a roof next to us and I fired my Tec9s from my position hurting tony badly after this 2 more guys came from the helicopter and fired at us, after one of them foolsihly dropped to fire at me on level ground I took out my dual shotguns and killed him fast, Dave took care of Jim easly and after I saw this I looked to my right on the roof I saw that Cheech was hurt bad and I climbed the roof and shot once at Tony killing him and saved Cheech.

The victoy was LVA and AV.

After another 2 hours, our leave Banks showed up and talked with Tony on main chat they agreed to meet at Madd Dogs mansion and we all did.

They talked for awhile about this war thing and decided it was not the thing to do ATM and thats that, a little action for one day makes the game much better I say.
To serve and protect at all costs.

Offline Rick Deckard

• Citizen
  • I am living Hell
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2007, 03:19:48 am »
                                    The first hit

My cell rings 4 times, I answer.

The client tells me the hit and I tell the fee of 2k, a low price but its my first one what do I know about naming prices.

The target's name is Froz3n a corrupt cop, I was glad to take this mission on.

I start by ordering a taxi, it arrives and takes me to my sentinel. I then drive to a gun shop and order a spas12 shotgun with extra ammo.

I take a long drive into the city of LS, and wait till I see the mark.

I soon see him driving fast past me in the city area near the LSPD, I turn my car around and follow him.

It looked like he was after a suspect when he got out of his car and ran into a building and took a elevator to the top.

I followed taking my time, I reach the top and see many cops shooting at a heli, but I see the mark with his back turned to me, I pull out my spas12 and unload 4 shooting into his back crushing his spine and killing him.

I run out the doors and down the side stairs and then to my car and to freedom.

First contract complete and finished without any incident to bystanders or or myself.

Offline Jcstodds

• The Sheriff
  • [R*]
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2007, 13:32:33 pm »
Nice contract hell, however doesnt sound very profitable-
$2k reward - $1k officer killed - Shotgun

Put some rates on your thread on the forum ;)
LSPD Chief Stodds

Offline Rick Deckard

• Citizen
  • I am living Hell
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2007, 17:17:08 pm »
 The rundown kidnap

I wake up from a nightmare, dizzy in the head I decide to contact a guy I knew who needed some protection. His name Will_powder, I call him he says hello I ask if he needs it today and he says yes and a driver.

I know something must be up, but I went along with it.

I drive my car to meet with Will, I find him and park next to his ride, I step out and ask whats up when he tells me he has a job from a unknown contact.

I ask the type and he says kidnap, then I ask the target and he says its CM's leader Daniel.

A slight chill went up my spine, why were we going to kidnap a boss? I thought.

After we got a plan down, I spotted Daniel driveing his car next to LS PD, I thought to myself why would he be out this late, and why driving his car himself?

Well I yelled out to him when he parked at a food place, I asked how he was doing and pulled out a shotgun and aimed at his face.

I then quickly guided him to the car Will was in and I got into the driver's seat and floored it.

I then put a sock into Daniel's mouth and took his cell and pager.

We drove to LV through the desert and to bayside, I asked what Will needed with him and he said he needs to die, so I took out my dual colts and put a bullet in his brain.

Offline Jcstodds

• The Sheriff
  • [R*]
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2007, 18:02:59 pm »
  I bet he loves you for that ;) xD
LSPD Chief Stodds

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal