| Date: 03-05-24  Time: 20:41 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 173
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Updating ARPD  (Read 1017 times)

Offline ~Legend~

• [VC:MP] SWAT Lieutenant
  • Citizen
Updating ARPD
« on: April 16, 2009, 17:08:50 pm »
       On our main page, the "division" section on the left menu is well out of date. I noticed that some of our divisions are not even there. We better update them quite soon. The ranks are also quite different to the ones on our member lists. This is not the only section that needs an update, but it's one of the quicker ones. A lot of the sections on our site is outdated at the moment.

Another thing is that I saw quite a lot of names pending to be changed on the "change name report topic" in the General Discussion area. We need to update them with the member lists as well.

Offline FlameMan

• Captain Ice
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #CS0007
Re: Updating ARPD
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 18:06:32 pm »
Legend, please do not post so many new boards, thats why I posted "Questions & Ideas" topic...

Instead of creating multiple topics for small questions, use this thread.
New topics create only in case of bigger discussion...

First of all, names do not need to be changed at the moment, we are talking about SA:MP division - as you can notice in News and Announcements board there's a "Badge reporting" board.
Changing names topic is mostly for us to know who is who...

Also, I have told you many times in your (and some other people) other topics about ARPD website, that it will be updated soon!
We do NOT have access to it, and we DO KNOW what has to be changed... No need telling us what to do, what to change, because we already know that...

Thank you - topic locked.
"The kingdom strength is not based on the strength of the king, but the strength of the people."
---

2008 - 2011SAPD Captain   |   SWAT Associates   |   SAPD Academy Chief  |  LSPD / LVPD Lieutenant  |  SADA Detective  |  SWAT Cadet  |  LSPD Officer
2012Northen Command Captain (Supervising LVPD, FCPD, EQPD)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal