| Date: 08-05-24  Time: 05:30 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Prime Сasual Dating - True Females by Nikola_Nidza
[May 03, 2024, 13:47:08 pm]

Premier Сasual Dating - Verified Females by Seth
[May 03, 2024, 00:15:04 am]

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by Seth
[May 02, 2024, 18:52:30 pm]

Unsurpassed Сasual Dating - Real Women by NemoBarakat
[April 28, 2024, 18:14:36 pm]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Genuine Ladies by Nikola_Nidza
[April 26, 2024, 03:13:30 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 188
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Remain Calm  (Read 17487 times)

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
Re: Remain Calm
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2012, 18:32:03 pm »
Are you now trying to say that we cannot say anything against the command staff? To be honest the only ones trying to do something in the departament were Jaaska and Paul, all others just watched and followed orders, instead of trying to do something. Yet, we, Cadets and Officers are the ones that have to pay for their mistakes.

I will give you a little bit more brief description of my opinion.

A SAPD Captain is supposed to lead a certain SAPD Sub-departament alongside with his other SAPD duties. He has to make sure that there are no misconducts in his departament, and if there are, to deal with those people performing those misconducts accordingly.
Now, did you see that scandal on Argonath forums with that "LSPD special patrol"? When SAPD officers took clown skins, took a bus and started abusing everyone and everywhere? Now, if a captain could have overlooked such a major breach of regulations, do you think he is eligible for his duties?
IF those captains or whoever was in charge, would have punished those , that have performed misconducts, do you think such a step like this would be required? Would i now be posting in this topic defending myself and my opinion? No.

I do not really see how expressing my opinion without actually shitting on someone is making me uneligible for duties.

Expressing opinion are welcome believe me myself more than anyone. But then again are they based on facts or what you assume....you claim that LSPD members were not punished for their actions, maybe you should crawl back to the grave you came from. If you are right then please write a guide and if you are afraid to post it in public then PM it to me, explain what the captain job is so we can do it your way...

You claim that "we are paying for mistakes" please elaborate on what price you are paying ? what is the fee set at so i can reduce it maybe you can climb the ladder and take my position. if you have taken your time to read you would have understood that no one is actually fired but merely being vetted and under review....

If you want to express opinion then base it on facts and show us and to the world where is it that you come up with these ridiculous accusation, if you cannot back up your claim then expect a forum ban too.
Retired Captain..

Offline Cyril

• SA:MP Division Leader
  • Citizen
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2012, 18:40:50 pm »
Greatly said, Kenny.

Offline Lionel Valdes

• Citizen
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2012, 18:42:56 pm »
Guys, we are a team. We should treat eachother as friends, not a rival person..

LIONEL VALDES
FORMER DEPUTY CHIEF, CHIEF OF ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES

Offline Huntsman

• [VC:MP] VCPD Chief of Police
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2012, 18:49:56 pm »
I'm stating my facts by what i see is going on. Basically all of the SAPD staff are forced to carry the fault of some misconduct done by some officers.
ARPD Veteran: Over 10 years in ARPD.
BCSD Sheriff, ARTP Commander (SAMP) (2010-2011)
SAPD Officer (SAMP) (2010-2011)
FBI Special Agent (SAMP) (2011-2012)
Retired Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
LSPD Senior Officer/Academy Leader  (VMP)(2020-2021)

Offline Lionel Valdes

• Citizen
« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2012, 18:52:30 pm »
If one of us violated, we violated. If one of us failed, we failed. If one of us succeeded, we succeeded.

LIONEL VALDES
FORMER DEPUTY CHIEF, CHIEF OF ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES

Offline Kyle McDane

• Citizen
  • An old dinosaur
    • Skype - KyleSforza
  • Badge-ID: #SF5114
  • SA-MP: KyleSforza
« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2012, 18:56:15 pm »
Whatever happens, happens for good, so yes, everybody should calm down and enjoy this period, Do not forget, a person's rank is not judged by /rank, but his status in the community, keep up the everyday life, and surely people will respect you. I may have lost my rank along with everyone else today, but I still get treated as a Senior Officer, and I hope all other members are receiving the same respect. Just don't panic and everything will be ok.  :) Maybe time we learn some new stuff as well.  ;)

:ps: To the guys arguing in this topic : Quit it, it should never be an eye for an eye, you're only feeding the ones who provoke.

Everyone has secrets — the ones we keep...and the ones that are kept from us.

Offline Dolfa

• Citizen
    • Skype - dolfa.kiedis
« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2012, 18:57:12 pm »
The "We're paying for some officers misconduct" logic does not stand. You seem to forget SAPD is a big team, and everyone, Cadet + affects it with it's actions. You also seem to forget many other things; respect, matureness, co-operation.  If you knew about misconducts before then you should've done something about it, instead of covering them. Now it's too late, so we'll have to make sure everyone is set to the standards of a SAPD Officer..
Dolfa Kiedis
LSPD Officer

I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There's no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it.

Ex. LSPD and SFPD Lieutenant
Ex. SWAT Team Leader
2009-2013

Offline Ben

• Argonath Sheriff
  • Citizen
  • Credit goes to Sushi for the avatar.
  • Badge-ID: #CS2067
« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2012, 18:58:21 pm »
If the SAPD is a team, then it rises and falls as a team.
If something is wrong with it, then it is EVERYBODY'S fault. So, everyone should be dealt with equally...yes, everyone.
Serving DPD since 2010
Serving the ARPD since 2009

Retired Sheriff

Medal of:
Honour
x1
Whiskey x2
Loyalty x3
Respect x1
Leadership x1
Meritorious Service x2
Community Policing x2
Police Life-Saving x2

“Everything is possible for him who believes.” - Mark 9:23
You can take the man out of DPD, but you can't take the DPD out of the man - =AV=Janek

Offline Huntsman

« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2012, 18:58:59 pm »
If the SAPD is a team, then it rises and falls as a team.
If something is wrong with it, then it is EVERYBODY'S fault. So, everyone should be dealt with equally...yes, everyone.

Offline Mark_Stonebridge

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #LS5761
« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2012, 19:06:50 pm »
I can kind of see both sides. While I agree with the decision taken as it means the SAPD can be sorted out, I do think that the way the situation's been handled makes things seem like every single member of the SAPD has done wrong, which I'm fairly sure isn't the case.

One thing I will say is that people should have been informed via a private message or similar about this. Not being funny but when I sign into here and see my rights are gone I think "OH MY GOD I'VE BEEN FIRED". Things could have been said better. CMD need to make sure to actually inform people about what is going on (please do not interpret this as me telling you how to do your job as this is not how I mean it.)

RE: rising and falling as a team. That is true to an extent, but there are limits to that. If a few people are being general idiots and disrespectful, can you honestly say that that's everyone's fault? I don't think it is.

Offline Julian_Garver

• [V:MP] LSPD Officer
  • Special Investigations Bureau Deputy Director
    • Skype - Julian.garver
  • Badge-ID: SF1888
  • SA-MP: Julian_Garver
  • V:MP: Julian_Garver
  • Discord: ArtimusLaru#5106
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2012, 19:10:13 pm »
erm well then,not somethin i expected,then again we need a reorganization.
Signed from the desk of:

Holder of:
Police Star
Police Life Saving Medal
Community Policing Medal x2
Community Service Medal x1
Meritourius Service Medal x2
Medal of Conduct and Performance x1
Distinguished Service Metal x1
1 Year of Service Ribbon x1
Command Ribbon x1

serving with SFPD since 03/23/2010-06-23-2012

Offline Ronnel

• President
  • Administrator
« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2012, 19:11:06 pm »

Do you know what words forum means? It means a discussion, and in a discussion, people usually state their opinions and feelings about a certain topic, which at this point , is  a SAPD lockdown.
If you feel that my opinion is unacceptable to you - do not read it, and yet, dont waste your time replying to it. And you know , you have just basically said the same thing Cyril just said. "Be like others and be cool".
 I dont think this applies in this situation.
A forum means a place of assembly. You show complete ignorance in every post, which means that you are correct that someone made a mistake accepting you as cadet.

Offline Huntsman

« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2012, 19:18:08 pm »
Showing ignorance? I'm actually trying to find a solution to something that is going on. Besides, i have been accepted by the Deputy Chief, i dont think he would make mistakes on that one.

I am trying to proove my point, that if somoene is getting their rank revoked during this locked down, than everyone should have punished equally, not just people with lower ranks, just as Ben and others said.

Offline Mash

• Citizen
« Reply #53 on: June 21, 2012, 19:19:38 pm »
Max, everyone got accepted in your wave :lol: Nothing special with being accepted by the Deputy Chief!
"For a combat soldier, the difference between success and failure is your ability to adapt to your enemy. The people that I deal with, they don’t care about your rules. All they care about is results. My job is to stop them from accomplishing their objectives. I simply adapted. In answer to your question, am I above the law? No, sir."

Offline Cyril

• SA:MP Division Leader
  • Citizen
« Reply #54 on: June 21, 2012, 19:21:14 pm »
I don't see why some people see this as a "punishement".. You shouldn't take this as a punishement, but as a way to PROVE yourself and SAPD Cmd staff that you are worth being part of SAPD by successfully passing the "tests / exams / trainings" they are planning to do and by showing you are mature enough with a good attitude, etc.

Offline Huntsman

« Reply #55 on: June 21, 2012, 19:26:24 pm »
Max, everyone got accepted in your wave :lol: Nothing special with being accepted by the Deputy Chief!

I actually got accepted in few minutes after applying, there are some reasons for it im not up to discuss..

Anyways, i have tried to proove my point but people fail to understand it. I do not meant to have it like "OOOH CMD STAFF IS BAD FIRE FIRE!". I mean that if everyone get their rank removed, then everyone or either no-one.. Therefor, i'll try to leave this discussion as it is to avoid further arguments. Adios.

Offline Julio.

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #DM2378
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Julio
  • VC:MP: [R*]Julio
  • IV:MP: [R*]Julio
« Reply #56 on: June 21, 2012, 19:32:09 pm »
I don't think this will solve the issue.

I'm just making an unbiased point here, how does firing Cadets improve the SAPD?

Surely it's the Command Staff who should have been swapped around first to give it a try.

DPD - Medal of Whiskey x3 DPD - Medal of Respect x1 DPD - Medal of Loyalty x3
 SAPD - Meritorious Award x1 SAPD - Community Policing x1

Offline Marco Cipone

• Citizen
« Reply #57 on: June 21, 2012, 19:34:29 pm »
Like Cyril said, you shouldn't see this as a punishment, but as a chance to be apart of a better SAPD in general.
 And I don't see why you are arguing here, really...

Offline Mash

• Citizen
« Reply #58 on: June 21, 2012, 19:40:46 pm »
Like Cyril said, you shouldn't see this as a punishment, but as a chance to be apart of a better SAPD in general.
The cadets doesn't improve the SAPD, the leaders does.
"For a combat soldier, the difference between success and failure is your ability to adapt to your enemy. The people that I deal with, they don’t care about your rules. All they care about is results. My job is to stop them from accomplishing their objectives. I simply adapted. In answer to your question, am I above the law? No, sir."

Offline Jack White

• Citizen
« Reply #59 on: June 21, 2012, 19:54:47 pm »
The cadets doesn't improve the SAPD, the leaders does.
The leaders has been cadets to, everyone improves SAPD in any way, no matter what rank.
Moderator notice: please return to shitting on Jaaskaa. Do not switch to easy targets.

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal