| Date: 04-05-24  Time: 01:54 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 169
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Bikes  (Read 6660 times)

Offline Agent_X

• Citizen
Re: Bikes
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2007, 08:26:45 am »
NO WORK TOO HARD, NO WORK TOO EASY.
                                 yaa thats true U say that its difficult chasing a criminal if he is on a bike, damn man even cops have bikes, Use them, cant you ?.
           The only reason that COPS survive is criminals, if chasing and arresting becomes so easy than whats the fun in it ?.
             Removing bikes ? huh, first plan to remove planes which can just go zoooooooooom and thats all a criminal can fly to SF in a minute. Bikes are not at all problem when compared to Planes. Am I right SURGENT'S.
                                                                                                             Agent~X  :cop:

Offline Jcstodds

• The Sheriff
  • [V:MP] Chief of Police
  • [R*]
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2007, 17:15:26 pm »
Planes not so bad, if the crim goes to other city the police can use /d to alert that cities police.

I still recon that bicycle skill should be set to 0 and possibly motorbike skill. That will solve it.
LSPD Chief Stodds

Offline AlSforza

• Citizen
  • Jonathan Peralta
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2007, 18:11:43 pm »
hey i think bikes are cool
besides if a cop makes a pursuit with a bike he can use the TEC-9 of the bank to flat the tires

PS i would like to incorporate the Angel in the bikes rooster :D

Offline Jcstodds

• The Sheriff
  • [V:MP] Chief of Police
  • [R*]
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2007, 18:55:35 pm »
 I have never really seen a real cop carry a tech 9 and shoot off bike. Im not saying kill off all bikes, just put the skill down a bit so people fall off when they are doing 1440degree spins...
LSPD Chief Stodds

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal