| Date: 09-05-24  Time: 01:31 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Finest Сasual Dating - Live Women by NemoBarakat
[Yesterday at 06:28:25]

Prime Сasual Dating - True Females by Nikola_Nidza
[May 03, 2024, 13:47:08 pm]

Premier Сasual Dating - Verified Females by Seth
[May 03, 2024, 00:15:04 am]

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by Seth
[May 02, 2024, 18:52:30 pm]

Unsurpassed Сasual Dating - Real Women by NemoBarakat
[April 28, 2024, 18:14:36 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 159
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [REJECTED] LCPD Application - Xebec  (Read 16784 times)

Offline Xebec

• Arthur Rosario
  • Citizen
  • [TCL]Xebec
  • Badge-ID: #LC5678
  • IV:MP: [TCL]Xebec
[REJECTED] LCPD Application - Xebec
« on: November 26, 2018, 18:03:30 pm »

Application of Xebec

1. In-game nickname and your full roleplay name:
Xebec    /     Arthur Rosario

2. Former known names:
GeneraL

3. What is your real life age and in-game age?:
21 / 28

4. What is your timezone?:
GMT +3

5. How long have you been playing on Argonath RPG IV:MP?:
Since 2011.

6. Link to your Argonath main forum profile:
Here

7. Have you ever been banned from any Argonath RPG server? If 'yes', provide a link to your unban request:
Yes , at my first days. /  http://www.argonathrpg.eu/index.php?topic=77587

8. Do you posses an United States of Argonath passport and a driving license?:
I have both.

9. Did you have any previous experience as an officer? If 'yes', what organisation?:
I was a Cadet in LCPD.

10. Are you currently part of any other law enforcement group or department in Argonath?:
I am not.

11. List all groups on Argonath RPG that you are/were member of and your status with them:
LCSC Member - SFC Member

12. Have you ever been denied before? If 'yes', why?:
I haven't.

13. Why do you want to join the LCPD?:
The Liberty City is a home to lots of criminals.They are destroying the peace and prosperity.I want to change this by being a part of the Law Enforcement.I believe we can make the Liberty City livable for our families , for everyone.I want to have a permanent job.This job must be something that fits my personality and goals and I believe this job is the perfect one for me.Even as a civilian I can't help myself to act like a bluecoat from time to time.

14. Have you read and understood the server rules, application rules and the LCPD procedures?:
I did.

Signed,
Xebec

Offline Peter Kovacs

• [IV:MP] LCPD Captain
    • Skype - petre561
  • Badge-ID: #0076
  • IV:MP: Havok
Re: LCPD Application - Xebec
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2018, 21:26:01 pm »

Greetings, Xebec

You have applied for the Liberty City Police Department.

The Liberty City Police Department's Academy Staff would like to thank you for showing interest in joining our organisation. Your application has been NOTED and is taken into account and will be carefully reviewed. From now on, you will be under a close eye of the Academy Staff. You will have to follow our procedures and our style of work as an LCPD applicant. You will also have to post patrol reports (forms can be found here), to show us how dedicated you are to this application.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to ask.

Signed,
Peter Kovacs
LCPD Captain

Offline Xebec

• Arthur Rosario
  • Citizen
  • [TCL]Xebec
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2018, 21:48:33 pm »
Firstly, thanks for noticing quckly.

I wasn't sure to post this patrol report because there was no action during this patrol.I will remove it if it is not neccesary.

Date of my patrol report:

Duration of my patrol:
2+ Hours

My patrol partners:
LCPD Officer / SAQIB_Gatsby

Suspects pursued:
We have chased a Black Sultan-RS for a while after he was speeding around MGS (He was not suspected). Then we lost sight of him. We also practised a pursuit training with FBI Special Agent Bert. (He was the Black Sultan-RS.)

Traffic stops conducted:
-

Incidents (30 words minimum!):
We were mostly around Dukes Police Department and Outlook Park. We checked the weed spots and Officer Gatsby briefed me about drug business around. Agent Bert gave us a hard time during the pursuit training but we learned one thing or two.

Additional notes:
Today was quiet and saved me from lots of paperwork.

Signed,
Xebec

Offline Xebec

• Arthur Rosario
  • Citizen
  • [TCL]Xebec
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2018, 19:37:52 pm »

Duration of my patrol:
2 Hours 15 Minutes

My patrol partners:
LCPD Officer / SAQIB_Gatsby

Suspects pursued:
Samyr_Castello - Jailed

Traffic stops conducted:
-

Me and my partner Officer Saqib were patrolling around the MGS. Then we noticed a gray muscle car driving recklessly. We tried to pull him over but he choose to run. We chased him to the Hove Beach and there has been a shootout. He was armed with an Automatic Shotgun. After the suspect got severely wounded , he surrendered. We arrested and jailed him afterwards.

Another incident is we were checking the known drug areas. We noticed a yellow sport car in the Mohanet Ave drug spot. There were 2 man discussing about something. Then we saw a weed package between them. They left the package and fled. Me and my partner seized the weed which was around 20g and started to chase them. Unfortunately we were not able to catch them.

Additional notes:
Today me and my partner both were very satisfied by jailing an extremely dangerous person and removing some amount of poison from the streets of Liberty City.

Signed,
Xebec

Offline Xebec

• Arthur Rosario
  • Citizen
  • [TCL]Xebec
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2018, 22:08:18 pm »

Duration of my patrol:
1 Hours 30 Minutes

My patrol partners:
LCPD Senior Officer Fearon_Gatsby (For a short while)

Suspects pursued:
-

Traffic stops conducted:
-

I was mostly alone at my regular patrol. We have patrolled the main drug spots with Senior Officer Fearon for a time.

Additional notes:
We have not encountered a single incident today. By being in the right places at the right time I think we made the criminals hesitate to commit any crimes.

Signed,
Xebec

Offline Xebec

• Arthur Rosario
  • Citizen
  • [TCL]Xebec
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2018, 19:07:35 pm »

Duration of my patrol:
1 Hour 15 Minutes

My patrol partners:
-

Suspects pursued:
Melan  /  Escaped

Traffic stops conducted:
-

While patrolling near the Outlook Park , I received a call from the radio saying there has been a murder (Auto suspect). I went to the scene and saw the suspect getting away with a vehicle. I chased him for a long time. He switched multiple vehicles during the chase and I was able to wound him. Nevertheless the suspect succedeed to escape after my vehicle broke down.

Another incident is, during regular patrol I noticed a blue sports car leaving the Junkyard. I was not suspected them in the first place but I wanted to check inside the Junkyard. When I walked in , I saw freshly sown weed in the pots. I seized and destroyed all the seeds. I went behind the car I was suspecting but it was too late.

Additional notes:
I was unlucky today. I let the suspect get away but I don't know if he stayed alive after the wounds he got. My only consolation is I destroyed a good amount of weed.

Signed,
Xebec

Seizing of the drugs in the Junkyard :

Spoiler (Click to expand)

Offline Xebec

• Arthur Rosario
  • Citizen
  • [TCL]Xebec
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2018, 21:17:09 pm »

Duration of my patrol:
2 Hours 30 Minutes

My patrol partners:
Freecop / Dimos Gatsby

Suspects pursued:
badboydhia  /  Killed
Abhiram  /  Killed
Kerrar  /  Killed
Abhiram  /  Jailed
Jake LaRocca  /  Escaped

Traffic stops conducted:
eJay  /  Warned

1- We received a call for backup in the radio. A guy was caught raising weed in outlook park. We seized the weeds and arrested&jailed the man. (Abhiram)

2- We saw a Blue Bullet GT inside the port drug spot. We stormed in and told them to freeze. Bullet GT started to evade us and we chased him all over the Liberty City. After this long pursuit , they found a chance and escaped. (Jake LaRocca)

3- While passing through the Outlook Park , I noticed a racing bike burning out&drifting. I tried to pull him over but he started to run. After a short while we were able to disable his bike and he was on foot looking for another car. He has been warned several times but didn't care. In the end , he has been killed. (Abhiram)

4- I was filling up my tank in MGS and saw a car entering the wrong way in the right of MGS. I went after him and pulled him over. When I asked for his license and registration , he gave me blank papers and mocked me. When I tried to get him out of the car , he started to evade. We caught him back in front of the MGS and shoot him. (badboydhia)

5- We had a call in the radio saying there has been a murder(auto-su). We found the suspect besides the MGS standing still inside a Sultan-RS. We asked him to get out his car but he waited for a while saying he is innocent. He decided to pull his gun out but we already had our guns aiming at him. We reacted faster and put him down. (Kerrar)

Additional notes:
Today was an incredibly tiring day for me. Despite this exhaustion I felt like a hero when I got home.

Signed,
Xebec

A photo from the first incident :

Offline Xebec

• Arthur Rosario
  • Citizen
  • [TCL]Xebec
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2018, 21:09:21 pm »

Duration of my patrol:
2 Hours 40 Minutes

My patrol partners:
Freecop badboydhia

Suspects pursued:
Wizz  /  Killed
[LoW]Paul  /  Killed
Abhiram  /  Killed
Samyr_Castello  /  Killed
Kerrar  /  Escaped

Traffic stops conducted:
-

First event : While I was patrolling around Outlook Park I received a distress call from the EMS radio. A doctor said there were 2 vehicles trying to get him out of the road. When I reached them they were in front of the hotdog stand near the FBI building. I pulled them over. After a time one of them started to act agressively. I told him to get out his car and he did. Then all of a sudden he jumped on me and took my sidearm. His friend in the car was also armed with a shotgun. They kidnapped me and the whole LCPD department along the Noose was after them. They negotiated for a long time. The kidnappers took us to the FIA and kept bargaining in there. After they realized their requests will not be accepted they decided to kill me. While one of them was shooting me Officer Carlos Kolta got out of his hiding spot and shot my shooter. I was also shot by the suspect in my shoulder. The other suspect left his friend and evaded. Then officer Carlos took me to the hospital. ( Kerrar - Abhiram )

2- I received a back up request in the radio. There were 2 armed suspects escaping on the Algonquin Railroad. When I arrived at the scene there was already a shootout. I took cover and opened fire to both suspects. After a short while we have eliminated both of the suspects in the Algonquin Bridge. (Samyr_Castello - Abhiram )

3- There was a dead body found besides the MGS. After we questioned the people around the scene , we took the body to the Morgue for futher examination. After a short while of our arrival 2 armed man entered the hospital and started to shoot around. They took one of the doctors as hostage. Me and my partner acted together and put one of the suspects down when we had the chance. The doctor was also shot but he lived. Other suspect left the hospital shooting at us. We chased him for a time and killed him while attemping to switch to another vehicle. ( Wizz - [LoW]Paul )

Additional notes:
Today was way too heavy for me. I am still in shock. I am considering to take a few days leave. (In-game xD)

Signed,
Xebec

Offline Xebec

• Arthur Rosario
  • Citizen
  • [TCL]Xebec
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2018, 20:47:24 pm »

Duration of my patrol:
1 Hour 30 Minutes

My patrol partners:
LCPD Officer  /  SAQIB_Gatsby

Suspects pursued:
badboydhia  /  Killed
Carlos Kolta  /  Escaped
Besho0_LaRocca  /  Escaped

Traffic stops conducted:
-

While passing through Outlook Park , I noticed a bike wandering inside. I pulled him over outsite the park and wanted to frisk him. After he heard the word ''frisk'' he hit the gas and started to evade. After a short pursuit we stopped him by using lethal force. (badboydhia)

While leaving the Dukes PD , a red sentinel was doing a wrong U Turn by drifting. When I pulled over there was a young woman on the wheel. I was about to take out my ticket book but she said she was in hurry and started to get away. We chased for a long time and lastly lost sight around Tudor Port. (Besho0_LaRocca)

I set up a speed trap near the MGS and was waiting. 2 bikes passed from the DPD direction and I measured their speeds as 112 Km/h. I went after them but they did not stop. We chased him all over the City but unfortunately he succeeded to lose his tracks near Outlook Park. (Carlos Kolta)

Additional notes:
I am regretting for the escaped suspects but we have their Plate Numbers. We will be looking for them.

Signed,
Xebec

Offline Xebec

• Arthur Rosario
  • Citizen
  • [TCL]Xebec
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2018, 19:56:13 pm »

Duration of my patrol:
1 Hour 30 Minutes

My patrol partners:
LCPD Officer SAQIB_Gatsby

Suspects pursued:
Jake LaRocca  /  Killed

Traffic stops conducted:
-

While feeding the birds in the park near Junkyard , I noticed a Huntley entering in there with 2 person in it. The male one was standing besides a pot and female was in the car. Then I decided to go in and ask some questions. But he got in his car and left the park as he noticed me. We chased him by the support of NOoSE and FBI. We were able to stop their vehicle on the Bohan Bridge. He was armed with a sub machinegun. We had no choice but using lethal force against him. He was killed on the bridge. Then I realized that I forgot to check to pot. When I returned to the Junkyard , I found the weeds they left in the pot.

Additional notes:
We have decreased the numbers of the drug dealers by 1. That is a good start.

Signed,
Xebec

Seizure of the narcotic substances :

Offline Xebec

• Arthur Rosario
  • Citizen
  • [TCL]Xebec
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2018, 19:40:24 pm »

Duration of my patrol:
1 Hour 30 Minutes

My patrol partners:
LCPD Officer SAQIB_Gatsby

Suspects pursued:
[LoW]Paul  /  Escaped

Traffic stops conducted:
[LoW]Paul  /  Fined 100 $

We were patrolling with Officer Saqib near the MGS. A black Banshee passed with 131 km/h towards the Outlook Park. We pulled him over and ticketed 100 $ for exceeding the speed limit in a high amount. The way he paid the ticket and his behaviour was extremely offensive. He verbally assaulted me and threw the ticket payment to the ground. After those insults I asked him to step out his vehicle instead he kept insulting and ran away. We chased him for a time but his faster vehicle allowed him to get away from us. [LoW]Paul

Additional notes:
Citizens of the City was quite lawful today except for one. We made him pay for his lawbreak but he didn't pay for verbal assault on officer yet.

Signed,
Xebec

Offline Xebec

• Arthur Rosario
  • Citizen
  • [TCL]Xebec
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2018, 18:04:00 pm »

Duration of my patrol:
2 Hours

My patrol partners:
-

Suspects pursued:
Paull  /  Died in a Traffic accident
Dread LaRocca  /  Killed by Lethal Force

Traffic stops conducted:
-

- I was putting my gear in an order in DPD and I got a backup request from Deputy Chief Steven S. He was after a suspect because of evading traffic stop. The suspect was driving a racing bike. He was driving extremely dangerous and fast. He got himself killed in a traffic accident near Outlook Park.  (Paull)

- While sitting inside my cruser with the radar open , I caught a racing bike passing through with 150+ km/h in front of MGS. I went after him for pulling over but he kept evading. I chased him for a time and he crashed into a wall. Then he took out his P90 and started spraying on me. I took cover and returned fire. I was able to put him down afterwards.  (Dread LaRocca)

Additional notes:
I was satisfied by my work today. No suspect could evaded the justice.

Signed,
Xebec

Offline Xebec

• Arthur Rosario
  • Citizen
  • [TCL]Xebec
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2018, 21:03:02 pm »

Duration of my patrol:
2 Hours 30 Minutes

My patrol partners:
Freecop RememberMe

Suspects pursued:
Watson_Castello  /  Killed
[R*]Tandtrollet  /  Jailed
Wizz  /  Killed
Samyr_Castello  /  Died in an accident

Traffic stops conducted:
-

- I was passing through the MGS and noticed a Black Buffalo drifting. Then I pulled him over and asked for the documents. He insulted me for a while and started to evade when I tried to get him out of his vehicle. We stopped his vehicle around Galveston Ave and he kept evading on foot. After many times of warning we used lethal force and killed him.  (Watson Castello)

- I was waiting inside the MGS with radar as usual. A pink Sultan-RS has passed around 140+ km/h. I immediately went after him and pulled over. He asked me to show evidence of him speeding. I went back to my cruiser to get the radar logs but he started his engine and got away. We succeeded to stop his car near FIA and he ran on foot for a while. Then he realized there was nowhere to go and surrendered. I cuffed him and sent him to jail from FIA PD.  [R*]Tandtrollet

- While preparing to leave the Dukes PD , a ping infernus passed in front of me with a very high speed. We chased him for a time and during the chase he switched to another vehicle. But he couldn't run much. We flipped his car near FIA on the Algonquin Express. Then he exited the vehicle and attempted to run. He has been shot despite our warnings.  (Wizz)

- We had a 911 Call saying there was an armed civilian in front of MGS and shooting randomly. We dispatched to the area in a short while and surrounded the suspect. Then he got in his vehicle and we chased him for a time. His car was badly damaged already and he had another accident which caused his vehicle to blow up. He died in this accident.  (Samyr Castello)

Additional notes:
Most of the day was chasing the suspects. We spent lots of gas today.

Signed,
Xebec

Image from Tandtrollet's incident :

Other image from Wizz's case :

Offline Xebec

• Arthur Rosario
  • Citizen
  • [TCL]Xebec
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2018, 21:15:57 pm »

Duration of my patrol:
1 Hour 30 Minutes+

My patrol partners:
-

Suspects pursued:
[LoW]Paul  /  Escaped

Traffic stops conducted:
-

I did my routine checks on the suspicious areas in the most of the day. At the last parts of my shift, a racing bike passed next to me with a very high speed. I couldn't measure it but was probably more than 130 km/h. I was on his tail for a long time but there was no nearby officers to back me up unfortunately. He drove his bike like a professional racer and avoided me.  ( [LoW]Paul  )

Additional notes:
I did my best at keeping the streets clean today. Except for a minor incident. I will take lessons from the mistakes I might have done and improve myself in the future.

Signed,
Xebec

Offline Xebec

• Arthur Rosario
  • Citizen
  • [TCL]Xebec
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2018, 18:31:42 pm »
The report has been edited at 22:55 PM with server time.

Duration of my patrol:
4 Hours +

My patrol partners:
LCPD Officer SAQIB Gatsby
LCPD Captain Havok
ARPD Freecop Tom Gatsby

Suspects pursued:
MackONeill  /  Killed
NiSaNz  /  Escaped
Melan  /  Died in a traffic accident
Akeno_LaRocca  /  Escaped
badboydhia  /  LFU-Killed
[LoW]Paul  /  Died in a traffic accident

Traffic stops conducted:
badboydhia  /  Warned

- I was checking the drug spots ordinarily. I was on my way to the drug spot near Dukes PD. I saw 2 person talking inside. I asked for both their id's and got them. Then I frisked one of the suspects, he was clean. While going to frisk the other one, he pointed his mate to run and they both started to evade. They had 2 vehicles and they went other ways. I decided to follow the weaker one because he had a Landstalker. I crashed his vehicle near FIA and he started to shoot me with his Deagle. I opened fire and killed him. The other suspect have escaped.   (MackONeill - NiSaNz)

- I was returning back to Dukes PD for rearming. Then I noticed an Ice-Cream van is blocking another car's path in front of the MGS. When I tried to pull him over he started to evade. After he switched two damaged vehicles, I finally crashed him into a wall near Chinatown and he died flying out of the windshield.  (Melan)

- I was waiting with a speed trap besides Dukes PD. Then suddenly a racing bike passed with 120+ km/h speed. We chased him with my partner Officer Gatsby for a long time but he had advantage about speed. We lost his tracks around Tudor.  (Akeno_LaRocca)

- While leaving the Dukes PD , I saw a vehicle moving on the sidewalk. I wanted to pull him over but he evaded. We were on his tail all the time and finally disabled his vehicle near the Bike Shop and used Lethal Force when he refused to get out. (badboydhia)

- I was having a lunch brake at Dukes PD. When I get out for smoking , I saw a racing bike passing towards FIA with a high speed. I hopped in to my cruiser and went after him with my partner Officer Tom Gatsby. We chased him up to Frankfor Ave and while taking a corner, he crashed into the cars parked on the side. He died despite of our efforts to save him.

Additional notes:
I am worried about these bikers. If they don't make a mistake while driving , its very hard to catch them.

Signed,
Xebec

A photo from the MackONeill - NiSaNz incident :

Offline Peter Kovacs

• [IV:MP] LCPD Captain
    • Skype - petre561
  • Badge-ID: #0076
  • IV:MP: Havok
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2018, 22:45:22 pm »
A suggestion in terms of pictures, you can always make them smaller or set them as a spoiler.
Example of making it smaller : [img width=(value) height=(value)]http://IMG URL[/img]]

width=500 height=300

You get the idea

Offline Xebec

• Arthur Rosario
  • Citizen
  • [TCL]Xebec
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2018, 22:59:25 pm »
A suggestion in terms of pictures, you can always make them smaller or set them as a spoiler.
Example of making it smaller : [img width=(value) height=(value)]http://IMG URL[/img]]

width=500 height=300

You get the idea

The original size of the pictures are 1920x1080. I was doing the setting 1024x768 already. If thats still too big, from now on I will make it as you suggested.

Also the spoilering function seems reasonable. I can use them combined at the next times.

Edit : Suddenly I realized I should do the old ones xD

Offline Xebec

• Arthur Rosario
  • Citizen
  • [TCL]Xebec
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2018, 18:34:52 pm »

Duration of my patrol:
2 Hours+

My patrol partners:
-

Suspects pursued:
eJay  /  Killed
jNewTonik  /  Killed
Geetos  /  Died in a car explosion
Samyr_Castello  /  Killed
badboydhia  /  Killed

Traffic stops conducted:
-

- We have received information that a person was carrying a rifle near the MGS. I arrived to the scene and frisked the suspect and his vehicle. Found an M-4 Rifle and some ammunition. I tried to arrest the suspect but he resisted and evaded. We chased him around 5 minutes and his vehicle was stuck on the street. We shoot him after he refused to surrender.  (eJay)

- While passing by, I saw a vehicle inside the Outlook Park. I tried to pull him over but he started to run. We chased him around 10 minutes and his car was damaged. He wanted to change his vehicle in front of the DPD but we didn't let him. He was shot while entering the other car.  (jNewTonik)

- I received a backup request in the radio. I went to the Outlook Park and there was a suspect pulled over by Officer Saqib Gatsby. Then suspect evaded when he noticed me. After a short chase, his car got badly damaged but he kept driving it. The vehicle exploded near the MGS and the suspect died.  (Geetos)

- While resting in the DPD, we received multiple 911 calls saying there is a person shooting with an automatic rifle in the Taxi Garage. We arrived to the scene and the suspect directly sprayed our vehicles. We returned his fire and the suspect was killed.  (Samyr_Castello)

- I caught another car inside the Outlook Park and wanted to pull him over. He evaded and we went after his tail. The suspect tried to change his damaged vehicle in Bohan but he was shot before he can enter the vehicle.  (badboydhia)

Additional notes:
Today there was a crazy amount of increase in crime. Good thing we were able to prevent them all.

Signed,
Xebec

Seizing the M-4 Assault Rifle :

The weeds found in the Outlook Park :

Offline Xebec

• Arthur Rosario
  • Citizen
  • [TCL]Xebec
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2018, 19:00:41 pm »
Still interested ! I could not post a patrol report due to lack of players for today.  :v:

Offline Xebec

• Arthur Rosario
  • Citizen
  • [TCL]Xebec
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2018, 18:53:59 pm »

Duration of my patrol:
1 Hour 30 Minutes

My patrol partners:
-

Suspects pursued:
-

Traffic stops conducted:
-

There was no signifact event today. I patrolled my area nice and quietly. Just a couple small warnings to the wrong parkers.

Additional notes:
The streets of Liberty City was full of lawful and happy citizens. I can't believe I didn't even write a ticket today. I hope the citizens keep behaving this way.

Signed,
Xebec

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal