| Date: 04-05-24  Time: 01:40 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 170
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [Withdrawn] N.O.O.S.E. Application: Mark  (Read 2483 times)

Offline Mark.

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #MM666
[Withdrawn] N.O.O.S.E. Application: Mark
« on: January 02, 2016, 14:23:19 pm »

National Office of Security Enforcement

Application of: Mark

1. Your current in-game name: Mark
2. Your previous in-game names: Mark21, [SFC]Mark , Markk_Lion
3. Your role play name: Mark Cooper
4. Your Argonath RPG forum profile: http://www.argonathrpg.eu/index.php?action=profile;u=23791
5. Date of registration in Argonath RPG and IV:MP: 7 September 2013
6. Do you possess Liberty City passport and driving license? Yes

7. Have you ever been banned from any Argonath RPG server? If yes, provide link to your unban request(s): No
8. List all your administrative punishments in the last 30 days: None

9. Are you or have you ever been a member of the LCPD or FBI? I have been part of the FBI.
9.1. If you are, what is your current rank?
9.2. If you were, what made you leave the organisation and what was your rank? Some personal issues with a higher rank member, i was still in the cadet stage.

10. Are you or have you ever been a member of any player group in Argonath? Yes i have been part and i'm still part of one.
10.1. If you are, what is the group? In IV:MP with SFC and a Car Club which now are both closed. In SA:MP i'm part of GSF but with a different character, totally not related to IV:MP one
10.2. If you were, what made you leave the group? They were closed.
11. List all player groups you've been apart of in Argonath:: SFC, FBI , Argonath Car Club (Not sure about the name though) and GSF.

12. Why do you want to join the National Office of Security Enforcement? Because i feel like i can contribute positively to combat the rising crimes inside N.O.O.S.E, it's also a new challenge for me, something that may keep me interested into the game.
13. Which N.O.O.S.E. sub-division are you interested in? TRU
14. Depending on your answer to Q 13, explain why do you want to join that sub-division and why you should be accepted into it: Because i'm interested in the tasks of the sub-division, fighting the crime on the front and learning new tactics. I do not think i must be accepted but i would like a chance to prove that i'm worth it, i know there are many officers on the field well trained and ready to fill this spot, i'm ready for this new experience.

15. Explain what team work means to you and why is it important: It means working together, collaboration is essential in every group, each individual's skills is needed to achieve big results, to me it is also communication and cooperation. Team working is essential, a team can do things which an individual alone can not and in a job like this it's what really matters.

I, Mark Cooper, certify that all information in this application are true and complete.

Signed,
Mark Cooper

#FREECOP4LYFE

Offline Ivan.Cipone

• [IV:MP] Retired Captain [IV:MP] Retired Academy Chief [IV:MP] Retired NOOSE Secretary
  • Citizen
  • The first and the last Cipone, serving since 2011
  • Badge-ID: #CL4643
Re: N.O.O.S.E. Application: Mark
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2016, 15:29:58 pm »

Greetings, Mark.

You have applied for the National Office of Security Enforcement.

Your application has been NOTED and is taken into account and will be carefully assessed. N.O.O.S.E. staff will now observe your performance in the field. At this point, your utmost patience is required.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to ask.

Signed by,
Ivan Cipone
NOOSE Secretary

Ex - LCPD Academy Chief
Ex - LCPD Captain
Ex - NOOSE Secretary
Ex - DPD Deputy Sheriff
Ex - SFPD Senior Officer
Serving since 2011
Ivan Cipone

Offline Mark.

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2016, 15:39:56 pm »
Just to be clear, i have been temp-banned for returning to chase a suspect after death without waiting 10 minutes, it has been classified as script abusing however it is not a rule at all (for freecops at least) and the temp-ban was not valid. I got this confirmed by a manager (James Conway). You can contact him for more informations, i just wanted to let you know as i like to be honest and clear.

#FREECOP4LYFE

Offline Gregory Parker

• Citizen
  • Inactive.
    • Skype - younes.ar1
  • Badge-ID: #134
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2016, 16:22:22 pm »

Greetings, Mark.

• You must not have a large history as a criminal or belong to any criminal group in Argonath RPG, and you must obey the law at all times.

Your criminal history is too long, and it contains a lot of major crimes. What changed with you now? Why do you think it is the time for being in Police side?
Also, you are not allowed to do crimes at any time, as an applicant or a member. Do you think you can do that?

Signed by,
Gregory Parker
NOOSE CIU Inspector

LCPD Medal of Valor ~2017

January, 2017 - Officer of the month (SAPD)

[SAMP]Ex- SAPD Chief [IV:MP] Ex-LCPD Deputy Chief  (#CL7335) [IVMP] Ex-CIU Inspector.
Serving since: 2014
(2014-2018)

Offline Mark.

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2016, 16:39:43 pm »
Sure it is long however i want to make sure that you understand this is a whole new character , not involved in criminal organization. I have switched side since a year or two already, i got new interests which include this. I have been always a lover of the police duty, circumstances led me to change idea when i first started here in Argonath but i can assure you it's a final decision.
I understand applicants and members are not allowed to commit crimes so there won't be any problem. However i would like to ask if you allow people on other Argonath servers to roleplay a different character as criminal, would that be a problem? If yes, may i ask why?

#FREECOP4LYFE

Offline Bass

• [IV:MP] Command Advisor
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Bass
  • IV:MP: [R*]Bass
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2016, 08:49:55 am »
Hello Mark,

Regarding your question about different roleplay character in another server, technically SAMP is still within Argonath and overall it will affect your reputation in IVMP as people will eventually wonder how you are part of TRU here and a criminal there.
Beside this, it could be a security risk since you basically cannot be part of a law enforcement group and a criminal in same time.

If you want to join NOOSE, unfortunately you're gonna have to quit your criminal role in SAMP as we cannot risk it.

Kolta Family Lifetime Member | Ex FBI Deputy Director

Offline Mark.

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2016, 12:46:55 pm »
Hello Mark,

Regarding your question about different roleplay character in another server, technically SAMP is still within Argonath and overall it will affect your reputation in IVMP as people will eventually wonder how you are part of TRU here and a criminal there.
Beside this, it could be a security risk since you basically cannot be part of a law enforcement group and a criminal in same time.

If you want to join NOOSE, unfortunately you're gonna have to quit your criminal role in SAMP as we cannot risk it.

How can there be a security risk between two different characters playing in two different worlds (or servers)? It would be stupid to use IV:MP "Infos" in SA:MP and to be honest what can i even share if i'm using two characters and both have zero idea who is the other?

#FREECOP4LYFE

Offline Bass

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2016, 13:53:14 pm »

How can there be a security risk between two different characters playing in two different worlds (or servers)? It would be stupid to use IV:MP "Infos" in SA:MP and to be honest what can i even share if i'm using two characters and both have zero idea who is the other?

It's a bit complicated, but to be fair one of our rules here at NOOSE is strictly no crimes even if it's another server. After all both servers have the same system and are considered two different states of Argonath.
Speaking for myself here, I have the same RP character on both servers. And if I had otherwise (criminal, for instance), I wouldn't have become part of NOOSE in the first place.

Offline Mark.

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2016, 15:40:44 pm »
Close this then, i don't have intention to screw up my other character.
bai

#FREECOP4LYFE

Offline Bass

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2016, 16:00:48 pm »

Greetings, Mark

Your application for the National Office of Security Enforcement has been rejected.

Unfortunately, the National Office of Security Enforcement has decided to reject your application for our organisation. Refer to the information below to learn further details:
  • Withdrawn

You may file another application after: 3/2/2016.

Signed by,
Bass Kolta
N.O.O.S.E. TRU Commander
3/1/2016

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal