| Date: 08-05-24  Time: 01:29 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Prime Сasual Dating - True Females by Nikola_Nidza
[May 03, 2024, 13:47:08 pm]

Premier Сasual Dating - Verified Females by Seth
[May 03, 2024, 00:15:04 am]

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by Seth
[May 02, 2024, 18:52:30 pm]

Unsurpassed Сasual Dating - Real Women by NemoBarakat
[April 28, 2024, 18:14:36 pm]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Genuine Ladies by Nikola_Nidza
[April 26, 2024, 03:13:30 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 168
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: Neave  (Read 667 times)

Offline Neave

• Citizen
  • renamed "Neave"
SAPD: Neave
« on: February 28, 2011, 08:31:30 am »

Ingame Nickname AND Character Name: keith/Neave (previously Sickness)
Real-Life Age AND Ingame Age: 17 / 23
How long have you played on Argonath RPG: July 2007 - present
How long have you played as a cop: July 2007 - present
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?: yes
Do you have a driver's license (issued by driving school)?: yes
Have you read all "SAPD Police Procedures" topics? yes
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above): yes. briefly in late 2007
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired? unofficially resigned from "freecop" due to inactivity long ago (late 2007) before ARPD/SAPD system was put in place as it is today
Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application): http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=5301.msg32723#msg32723
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 3 sentence): aside from the "i want to keep argonath safe" etc. its fun job, good player/people interaction, and is an big interest i take in

*regarding the posts of Emerson. back then, he was of high rank with the SAPD, and advised me that I was denied before I actually was. and I havent checked the topic since. never said to him that I would never return to Argo.

- on another note (unable to quote from locked topics)
Jimmy_Bowling: "Rejected due to Lack of Interest. You have failed to adhere to our rule on activity on your application. We hope you will re-apply when you have more time to devote to the SAPD."
http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=15940.msg130591#msg130591

i spoke with Boozman did an interview. then was given two options: wait until the end of Feburary, or start the academy process. i chose the academy process, and from that day on i was doing all i could to contact Boozman. he said that my topic would be revised and accepted. so, i stopped visitng the application forum, until just now.
after a few weeks, i eventually stopped messaging him daily (even though he would reply "tomorrow" the night before, saying 'sorry' too) becausse i figured it was a bit hopeless with him.

and Jimmy,when i asked if you could take his place due to his inactivity, you reply was "no, only with him".
i do not know what you expect from people when an interviewer/recruiter isnt keeping his word
calling my actions of trying to get ahold of either one of you -almost daily- a lack of interest, then i dont want to know what interest means to you.

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
Re: SAPD: Neave
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 20:14:27 pm »
i stopped visitng the application forum, until just now.after a few weeks, i eventually stopped messaging him daily (even though he would reply "tomorrow" the night before, saying 'sorry' too) becausse i figured it was a bit hopeless with him.

NOTE TO ALL APPLICANTS:

If you fail to post at least once every week (7 days) you will be denied for lack of interest.
Too often we rack up 4 pages of apps with no post at all.

Also, if you post a reply just saying "bump" instead of an activity report / patrol report you will be denied as well.

We are cracking down on those who really want to be officers, so this is needed.

Above is basically the reason combined with what you said... I will leave this to boozman... send him a forum pm... I gaurentee he will reply.. he always does to mine.
Retired SA:MP Admin
Retired SWAT Commander
Retired SFPD Captain / Chief

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
Re: SAPD: Neave
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 04:13:22 am »
Denied, lack of interest...Yet again you fail to show any sign of activity and this is the reason you were rejected both times.

Signed,
Sergeant Kenny
SAPD Application Manager
Retired Captain..

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal