| Date: 07-05-24  Time: 18:20 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Prime Сasual Dating - True Females by Nikola_Nidza
[May 03, 2024, 13:47:08 pm]

Premier Сasual Dating - Verified Females by Seth
[May 03, 2024, 00:15:04 am]

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by Seth
[May 02, 2024, 18:52:30 pm]

Unsurpassed Сasual Dating - Real Women by NemoBarakat
[April 28, 2024, 18:14:36 pm]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Genuine Ladies by Nikola_Nidza
[April 26, 2024, 03:13:30 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 155
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Search

Author Topic: [CLOSED] Complaint ~ Xebec  (Read 2318 times)

Offline dawoodshah1221

• Citizen
[CLOSED] Complaint ~ Xebec
« on: December 23, 2018, 19:09:34 pm »

1. Your full Roleplay name:
Paull

2. LCPD Officers' name & rank:
Xebec , Freecop

3. Time and date of the incident:
12/23/2018 , 18:40:00

4. Short description of the incident:
i was parking near carloskolta and then rayes came to me shouted nice ride so after i drove ahead little bit and parked my car ahead of carloskolta as u can see the picture black dukes owned by carloskolta i forgot hotkeys to take screenshot of Geforce experience so i took screenshots later where i parked my car and Xebec came from outlook side and pulled me over as i was parking my car on the side of the road and said i was driving on Sidewalks but my RR and FR wheels were only on sidewalk and i was parking my car

5. Witness(es):
CarlosKolta was there but he didn't saw what happened and idk if rayes_Lucchese saw too or not

6. Evidence(s):
no evidence but i can show that it wasnt possible to drive on that sidewalk cause objects were blocking it
as you can see in the image its not possible to drive on that sidewalk and in the second pic i moved my car a bit forward and couldnt take screenshot when i was on pullover i took it after pullover and i asked for geforce experience hotkeys later in mainchat forgot hotkeys thats the reason

Signed,
Paull

Offline Xebec

• Arthur Rosario
  • Citizen
  • [TCL]Xebec
  • Badge-ID: #LC5678
  • IV:MP: [TCL]Xebec
Re: Complaint ~ Xebec
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2018, 19:17:48 pm »

1- I am a *Freecop* that means this will not work for me.

2- As you can notice, I am not shown in the pictures. Meaning they were taken after I left.

3- You admit you have been on the sidewalk. I believe there is no point of discussing it.

4- About the tree and pole ; you can easily drive between them. They are just an excuse.

Awaiting for the authorities decision.

Best Regards,

Signed,
Arthur Rosario

Offline dawoodshah1221

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2018, 19:19:49 pm »

2- As you can notice, I am not shown in the pictures. Meaning they were taken after I left.

3- You admit you have been on the sidewalk. I believe there is no point of discussing it.

4- About the tree and pole ; you can easily drive between them. They are just an excuse.

Best Regards,

Signed,
Arthur Rosario

why would i drive between tree and pole carlos saw i didnt drive through it and i wrote the reason why i took pictures after u left you were there when i asked about hotkeys in main chat

and i did not admit i was ddriving on sidewalk i said my RR and FR wheels were on sidewalks everyone else does that when they are parked you can see alot of ppl do that near mgs

Offline Xebec

• Arthur Rosario
  • Citizen
  • [TCL]Xebec
  • Badge-ID: #LC5678
  • IV:MP: [TCL]Xebec
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2018, 19:24:50 pm »

Best Regards,

Signed,
Arthur Rosario

why would i drive between tree and pole carlos saw i didnt drive through it and i wrote the reason why i took pictures after u left you were there when i asked about hotkeys in main chat

and i did not admit i was ddriving on sidewalk i said my RR and FR wheels were on sidewalks everyone else does that when they are parked you can see alot of ppl do that near mgs

Please don't make things up. Carlos said I didnt notice and you know it very well. We can gladly call him as a witness. You clearly moved your vehicle. Its not a solid proof at all.

About that everybody is doing it thing , its not an excuse to do it. I pullover all of them and do what is neccessary.

Offline Steven S.

• [IV:MP] Deputy Chief
  • Badge-ID: #FF788
  • SA-MP: [TCL]StevenS
  • VC:MP: Jay_Hardway
  • IV:MP: [TCL]StevenS
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2018, 19:25:52 pm »

He is not a Cadet. Contact me via forum PM and we will investigate.

Locked.

"Another artifact? No. You will stay here. I have seen enough for one life.  -Ezio Auditore"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal