| Date: 08-05-24  Time: 06:22 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Prime Сasual Dating - True Females by Nikola_Nidza
[May 03, 2024, 13:47:08 pm]

Premier Сasual Dating - Verified Females by Seth
[May 03, 2024, 00:15:04 am]

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by Seth
[May 02, 2024, 18:52:30 pm]

Unsurpassed Сasual Dating - Real Women by NemoBarakat
[April 28, 2024, 18:14:36 pm]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Genuine Ladies by Nikola_Nidza
[April 26, 2024, 03:13:30 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 194
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: VCPD/LCPD/SAPD - Codes  (Read 4908 times)

Offline Adrian McCoy

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #LV4121
VCPD/LCPD/SAPD - Codes
« on: February 16, 2013, 01:55:46 am »
Hello !

This is a merge between SAPD & LCPD codes, if you want the pdf file to print it just ask me via PM.

Offline Adrian McCoy

• Citizen
Re: VCPD/LCPD/SAPD - Codes
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2013, 05:30:57 am »
*updated*

Offline [Rstar]Paul

• SA:MP Manager
  • Citizen
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2013, 08:08:06 am »
And what's so different about it from this ?

Offline Adrian McCoy

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2013, 13:19:47 pm »
And what's so different about it from this ?

-hundred & ten codes added
-accessibility, thereby be printed

Offline [Rstar]Paul

• SA:MP Manager
  • Citizen
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2013, 13:34:05 pm »
Uhm... okay then. :conf:

Offline Ben

• Argonath Sheriff
  • Citizen
  • Credit goes to Sushi for the avatar.
  • Badge-ID: #CS2067
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2013, 19:01:56 pm »
But a merge with the codes means it isn't official for either? The SAPD doesn't use all of the codes on there, so people would not know them...making them useless!
I''d still print off the one following the link posted by Paul as I know they are the ones used by SAPD, both on the field and during training?
Serving DPD since 2010
Serving the ARPD since 2009

Retired Sheriff

Medal of:
Honour
x1
Whiskey x2
Loyalty x3
Respect x1
Leadership x1
Meritorious Service x2
Community Policing x2
Police Life-Saving x2

“Everything is possible for him who believes.” - Mark 9:23
You can take the man out of DPD, but you can't take the DPD out of the man - =AV=Janek

Offline Adrian McCoy

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2013, 20:02:16 pm »
But a merge with the codes means it isn't official for either? The SAPD doesn't use all of the codes on there, so people would not know them...making them useless!
I''d still print off the one following the link posted by Paul as I know they are the ones used by SAPD, both on the field and during training?

Well, many of hundred codes were missing, but you're right this is not official at all. And having them on a "paper file" instead of being "stucked in the forum is better. But that is my view.

You do what you want after all.

Offline Ben

• Argonath Sheriff
  • Citizen
  • Credit goes to Sushi for the avatar.
  • Badge-ID: #CS2067
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2013, 20:53:15 pm »
You do what you want after all.

Indeed  :lol:
Serving DPD since 2010
Serving the ARPD since 2009

Retired Sheriff

Medal of:
Honour
x1
Whiskey x2
Loyalty x3
Respect x1
Leadership x1
Meritorious Service x2
Community Policing x2
Police Life-Saving x2

“Everything is possible for him who believes.” - Mark 9:23
You can take the man out of DPD, but you can't take the DPD out of the man - =AV=Janek

Offline Chief J. Schappell

• ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #ARPD565
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2013, 01:11:25 am »
Technically all of ARPD has always used the same codes. Some Departments have just added things along the way that are specific to them. What Jack McCoy was trying to do was merge them into one place so a new user could reference one piece of information, rather than several.

Also, Code Purple is also known as Code Orange. For whatever reason, SA:MP decided to change the name years ago when SA:MP SAPD was created, rather than copy Code Orange from MTA:VC, despite all the other codes being identical. The reasoning behind this is still unknown, but both are considered correct, depending on the server you are in. You're also missing the other LCPD logo for GTA III's rendition. :cop:

Edit:
Shouldn't this be in General Discussion since it's not specific to SA:MP SAPD?

Offline Adrian McCoy

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2013, 04:21:58 am »
Technically all of ARPD has always used the same codes. Some Departments have just added things along the way that are specific to them. What Jack McCoy was trying to do was merge them into one place so a new user could reference one piece of information, rather than several.

Also, Code Purple is also known as Code Orange. For whatever reason, SA:MP decided to change the name years ago when SA:MP SAPD was created, rather than copy Code Orange from MTA:VC, despite all the other codes being identical. The reasoning behind this is still unknown, but both are considered correct, depending on the server you are in. You're also missing the other LCPD logo for GTA III's rendition. :cop:

Edit:

Thank you !

I changed the LCPD logo from GTA IV because I liked the GTA III version instead of 4th one. I found it too much disrespectful

• ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2013, 04:38:08 am »

Edit:

Thank you !

I changed the LCPD logo from GTA IV because I liked the GTA III version instead of 4th one. I found it too much disrespectful
Don't you mean the other way around? You used the GTA IV one in your image. Why not include both? :)

Offline Adrian McCoy

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2013, 23:21:02 pm »

Edit:

Thank you !

Don't you mean the other way around? You used the GTA IV one in your image. Why not include both? :)

Hum because there is only 1 LCPD ?

• ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2013, 01:05:51 am »

Edit:

Thank you !

Hum because there is only 1 LCPD ?
There's two. LU LCPD, which is GTA III-based, and IV:MP LCPD, which is GTA IV-based. :cop:

Offline ~Legend~

• [VC:MP] SWAT Lieutenant
  • Citizen
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2013, 18:39:58 pm »
Thanks Adrian, just moved this to a more general area so all can appreciate.

Good work. : )

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal