| Date: 29-04-24  Time: 19:15 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 469
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: FLA, it's too much.  (Read 5756 times)

Offline Dusty

• Citizen
  • Loyal to Law.
    • Skype - joe.noe4
  • Badge-ID: 139
FLA, it's too much.
« on: May 12, 2016, 21:48:34 pm »
I have carefully monitored the FLA. They are cruel terrorists. They are actually making Flint County independent.

I think that the SAPD Command and others should make some plans to stop this.

Let's make checpoints, let's make patrols more often. Let's have a talk with the SASD.

What I prefer is, often patrols on Flint County, and atleast 1 organized patrol per day in Flint County only.

And whenever we go on patrols like these, I think that the officers should be really-well armed.

Some of you that reply to me may just say ''Just leave them'' but that is the way they are having independence.

I am not saying to come and kill them, arrest them or raid their HQ's. I am just saying to make frequent patrols there and have organized patrols there. So, to the SAPD Command and others, what do you think? If we don't start making checkpoints to control entry and exit, and patrols, we will never have a safe Flint County.

They like scaring our officers, and they put their masks,guns and armour on and come to officers. I say it's the time we say ''NO''. They even started making chaos in LS. Did you see their protest?

Let's say ''STOP'' and ''NO'' to the FLA Terrorists. Let's take action.

Discuss.

Offline Fred

• Citizen
    • Skype - brunotaborda
  • Badge-ID: #145
  • SA-MP: FredericK_Collin
Re: FLA, it's too much.
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2016, 21:57:55 pm »
In order to that message I would like to say tthat you can create operations including traffic stops, checkpoints and all other operations you would like and get support from a Sargeant+ or even a Officer. We would support those initiatives.

Be aware they are active, they have weaponary that we don't have and be aware your life could be in dangerous. Terrorist aka FLA is not scaring SAPD or our officers, we actually don't want to bother them since the investigation part is not for us (metropolitan officers), but for SAPD Detectives and FBI agents. They are there for investigate and if needed request our support. I fully suport the idea of checkpoints but be aware the things can go bad and with the current amount of officers on duty I don't recommend it.

Leaving them at their side will make them become bored, and probably leave those idealistic ideas that turn themselfs into terrorism.
Signed,
FredericK Collin
[SA:MP] SAPD Supervisory Officer
-Serving since February of 2010

Offline Rusty.

• Citizen
  • Deuces.
    • Skype - crackafewoff
  • Badge-ID: #A28
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2016, 22:40:42 pm »
I'd rather see our SWAT team conduct mass raids on known FLA areas of operations they have enough justification to do it. 

As for those of us who carry out uniformed duties I highly recommend always patrolling with one other person when heading into Flint County or Whetstone. 

Offline Bruce`

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2016, 00:03:22 am »
Don't give them attention. Don't enter flint county alone cause you will probably be attacked. Always stay partnered up. As soon as you noticed masked man approaching  /rpanic. We will not sacrifice more lives for some people who are self claimed freedom fighters who are looking for any open chance to kill officers. Not gonna happen.

Offline David Gonzalez

• If you think people are inherently good, you get rid of the police for 24 hours - see what happens - Sylvester Stallone
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: A105
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2016, 08:35:07 am »
Some of you that reply to me may just say ''Just leave them'' but that is the way they are having independence.
We can kill them 500 times, they still re-spawn... it's an unwinnable war, BTW I'm in favor of placing a wall around Flint and let them be there.
And when we arrest them, they suddenly start bashing their faces and somehow have burnt of finger prints (some harry potter shit I know, shit looks like magic)
Making it impossible for prosecution.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.

Offline David Gonzalez

• If you think people are inherently good, you get rid of the police for 24 hours - see what happens - Sylvester Stallone
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: A105
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2016, 08:40:29 am »
I'd rather see our SWAT team conduct mass raids on known FLA areas of operations they have enough justification to do it. 
Okay we conduct raids.
What then, we search them, we find them with all sort of guns.. and? Not enough for us to arrest them... Heavy weapons are legal and it's not like they have a tattoo saying '' I'm FLA''

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.

Offline Arslan

• Citizen
  • Loyalty and Respect
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2016, 12:16:09 pm »
It was just a matter of time but we're working to deal with them as priority one.

http://www.argonathrpg.eu/index.php?topic=116578.msg1832599;topicseen#msg1832599

[SA:MP] Ex. F.B.I Director

Offline Fred

• Citizen
    • Skype - brunotaborda
  • Badge-ID: #145
  • SA-MP: FredericK_Collin
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2016, 15:47:30 pm »
It was just a matter of time but we're working to deal with them as priority one.

http://www.argonathrpg.eu/index.php?topic=116578.msg1832599;topicseen#msg1832599

Great news I would say.
Signed,
FredericK Collin
[SA:MP] SAPD Supervisory Officer
-Serving since February of 2010

Offline Mikal

• FLA Army Council
  • Citizen
  • SA-MP: Mikal
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2016, 14:05:12 pm »
they suddenly start bashing their faces and somehow have burnt of finger prints (some harry potter shit I know, shit looks like magic)
Making it impossible for prosecution.
People burn their finger prints off IRL if they really don't want to leave anything behind, or generally just to be harder to identify, we're actually starting mass, RPed finger burning of all FLA members, that info (with the RP) will be screenshotted and posted on FLA's member section so that nobody can moan and say that we didn't do it before being arrested.

In the end, you guys just need to accept that what we do is our style of RP, we don't create roadblocks and such to get police attention and start massive shootouts, we do it because it's our way of rebel RP, without it we would have one huge chunk of our play style removed and would be doing what? Loitering around Angel Pine all day screaming about freedom? The problem is, being a freedom fighter involves killing those who are against our freedom and that would mainly be law enforcement, but whenever we approach law enforcement these days they just press that 'emergency button' and spam for help somewhere we can't see, leading us to being surrounded by cops within a couple of minutes, not giving us enough time to either remove the officer from the 'country' or to kill him due to 'lack of RP' rules, which is why we can't win at all, and when we are surrounded, we only have one option, to shoot, we can't surrender because then we'll just be character destroyed by the must always win law enforcement and won't be able to move a bone without being sued in court or arrested.

When all this adds up, I think it's time for FLA to be permanently closed, not because law enforcement has won in RP, but because the way the server operates out of RP has turned against us, making our RP impossible, the amount of bitterness and clear must win attitude as this topic sort of demonstrates, the constant arguing and abuse (*cough* Tasers *cough*) it isn't really worth it anymore, I come online to have fun and I just don't have it, FLA can no longer RP, we can only kill, which we are not allowed to do even though we are pushed to it.

And this is exactly what I'm talking about, when shit like this gets created and we have to kill every officer we see because he can only be assumed as a threat due to laws like this, and then the matter of calling backup, but we are not allowed to do that, it isn't your 'power' that enabled you to win, it's the server that is on your side, take my word for it, if the rules weren't as against us as they are, you guys would be f**king obliterated.

But as I said, rebels are not allowed to kill the enemy, we have to wait for their backup to arrive and then accept our death.

Flint Liberation Army

Offline MadBoi

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2016, 16:32:48 pm »
You are the one making roleplay with yourself so troublesome, you create a group that is set to oppose law enforcement and so on and then get upset when cops come and intervene which is their duty.
It makes no sense to run a group that gets attention from law enforcement because of the nature of the said group if you don't want cops getting in your face frequently. That's like cooking meth in the sewer below city hall and complaining when cops bust you.

Offline Marcus Ferreira

• Citizen
  • To Protect & Serve
    • Skype - marco_9429
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2016, 16:42:16 pm »
We can kill them 500 times, they still re-spawn... it's an unwinnable war, BTW I'm in favor of placing a wall around Flint and let them be there.
Supported. They can do their stuff behind a curtain separating them from civilized world so we could observe without participating into it.

Its organized same way in most of the biggest world cities.
If bad guy throws a rock on you, don't throw it back- it will change you into criminal as well.

Offline Arslan

• Citizen
  • Loyalty and Respect
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2016, 18:55:48 pm »
And this is exactly what I'm talking about, when shit like this gets created and we have to kill every officer we see because he can only be assumed as a threat due to laws like this, and then the matter of calling backup, but we are not allowed to do that, it isn't your 'power' that enabled you to win, it's the server that is on your side, take my word for it, if the rules weren't as against us as they are, you guys would be f**king obliterated.

But as I said, rebels are not allowed to kill the enemy, we have to wait for their backup to arrive and then accept our death.
You don't want this to happen then stop using RPG, stop posting pictures of slaughtering cops. You don't want such a reaction, stop terrorist activities and grow potatoes at Svensson farm. This is the RP response to you activities whether you accept it or not.

Offline Solis

• Citizen
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2016, 22:42:46 pm »
take my word for it, if the rules weren't as against us as they are, you guys would be f**king obliterated.

Except that whenever there's a stand off between LE and FLA, cops end up wiping the floor with you lot. Today's fight at the Flint Intersection being the latest example.

Offline Derek.

• Citizen
  • be humble.
    • Skype - marian.liviu2
  • SA-MP: Derek Carter
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2016, 22:53:18 pm »
It's not all about a bloody fight.

DEREK CARTER
SAN ANDREAS POLICE DEPARTMENT
| S.A.P.D. Senior Officer | S.A.P.D. Detective |

Offline Mikal

• FLA Army Council
  • Citizen
  • SA-MP: Mikal
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2016, 01:06:57 am »

You don't want this to happen then stop using RPG, stop posting pictures of slaughtering cops. You don't want such a reaction, stop terrorist activities and grow potatoes at Svensson farm. This is the RP response to you activities whether you accept it or not.
Propaganda is a thing in all wars, and please, for the last damn time, we rarely use RPG's, most of us don't have access to them, you are making it out to be much worse than it is.

take my word for it, if the rules weren't as against us as they are, you guys would be f**king obliterated.

Except that whenever there's a stand off between LE and FLA, cops end up wiping the floor with you lot. Today's fight at the Flint Intersection being the latest example.
http://www.argonathrpg.eu/index.php?topic=114734.msg1833103;topicseen#new

It's not all about a bloody fight.
It didn't used to be, but now it is, we can't get out of something without fighting because of /su and "You guys are terrorist scum" - I accept that, but every situation with people has to end with a fight.

Flint Liberation Army

Offline Arslan

• Citizen
  • Loyalty and Respect
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2016, 01:45:17 am »
It didn't used to be, but now it is, we can't get out of something without fighting because of /su and "You guys are terrorist scum" - I accept that, but every situation with people has to end with a fight.
If that is the case then I guess simply shooting on any FLA gathering on sight with Hydra is the appropriate response since you clearly have no intention to create any sort of scenario or RP scene after your behavior today.

Offline [R*]Drix

• Citizen
  • Rashid King
    • Skype - drix655
  • Badge-ID: #138
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Drix
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2016, 01:50:08 am »
Enough of this..

locked.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal