| Date: 29-04-24  Time: 19:28 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 479
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: We are making SAPD great Again. Progress is here.  (Read 3440 times)

Offline TinMan

• [SA:MP]Mulholland Intersection Protector
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #5075
We are making SAPD great Again. Progress is here.
« on: July 22, 2016, 10:32:07 am »
Now earlier I said "LETS MAKE SAPD GREAT AGAIN." But one individual officer named Tyrone Collin (a cadet) sacrificed his own damn life! Tonight! Yes! If you do not believe me look for yourself. There was 1 criminal growing a lot of weed. Tell me this does not take courage and honor for what he has to be able to take down 1 criminal by himself without armour or weapon equip. I would like to thank you for your service for being a fantastic cop. For doing what is right. For doing what is what you believe in. For your outrageous performance. For your integrity. Your excellence. And service before yourself. Most cops would had been on the forum work, but you have done expeditionary work.

Thank you.

Offline [Rstar]Norrage

• [V:MP] LSPD Officer
  • V:MP: [Rstar]Norrage
Re: We are making SAPD great Again. Progress is here.
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2016, 11:03:37 am »
Use the modify function next time to add a picture please.
Est. 29.10.2008 | 05.11.2015

Offline Tyrone.

• Citizen
    • Skype - Sektor.02
  • Badge-ID: #136
  • SA-MP: [WS]Antonio_DeRossi
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2016, 11:05:27 am »
I was lagging and i twicely got crashed.And i was talking with the Admin about the suspect because he were flaming me on PM.

P.S Thanks for the praising.

Signed
Cadet
Tyrone Collin
Antonio DeRossi
SAPD Officer | Academy Instructor | DD Detective I

Offline Fred

• Citizen
    • Skype - brunotaborda
  • Badge-ID: #145
  • SA-MP: FredericK_Collin
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2016, 11:14:32 am »
I can agree with you at least, in the subject of this topic. We have a huge wave of cadets most of them are veterans from our department or other agencies, they are pretty good on the field. It's a positive vision around the server due more players coming, SAPD that will increase the amount of active officers on duty. This is special and a honor to be here with those new Cadets.

About the Cadet Tyrone attitude, it's a brave attitude and we know our members are capable of it and much more without special equipment.

The point I disagree is when you say when most of officer would go into the forum work. Well once we are in game, I didn't see any SAPD Officer ignoring a situation unless the superiors tell to leave it. I can give you an example, there is a huge weed field with 15 persons harvesting and we have available 5 officers including other agencies. We shouldn't engage it's a logic matter and some math too, it's a huge difference of citizens/police.

Anyway as a last remainder, SAPD Cadets still on training and I am sure most of them are in the right direction to become a great SAPD Officer.
Signed,
FredericK Collin
[SA:MP] SAPD Supervisory Officer
-Serving since February of 2010

Offline Bruce`

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2016, 11:48:24 am »
Instead of helping him to keep him alive you let him die. Well done. Instead you could have grabbed the first aid kit like you did help me yesterday to save the life of the guy at idlestack and kept tyrone alive.

Offline TheBill

• Citizen
  • Brother in blue.
  • Badge-ID: #130
  • SA-MP: Brian_Parker
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2016, 12:25:13 pm »
I can agree with you at least, in the subject of this topic. We have a huge wave of cadets most of them are veterans from our department or other agencies, they are pretty good on the field. It's a positive vision around the server due more players coming, SAPD that will increase the amount of active officers on duty. This is special and a honor to be here with those new Cadets.

About the Cadet Tyrone attitude, it's a brave attitude and we know our members are capable of it and much more without special equipment.

The point I disagree is when you say when most of officer would go into the forum work. Well once we are in game, I didn't see any SAPD Officer ignoring a situation unless the superiors tell to leave it. I can give you an example, there is a huge weed field with 15 persons harvesting and we have available 5 officers including other agencies. We shouldn't engage it's a logic matter and some math too, it's a huge difference of citizens/police.

Anyway as a last remainder, SAPD Cadets still on training and I am sure most of them are in the right direction to become a great SAPD Officer.

I agree. And I also don't go into Forums, I eat  :donut:

The SAPD - Together successful.

Deputy Sheriff Liam Shatner

Offline Deluca

• [SA:MP] SWAT Team Leader
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #140
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2016, 03:32:33 am »
I am not taking party with Fred here. Quite the opposite actually. Especially in regards to the forum stuff. Cadets are not perfect. Tyrone Collin is not a perfect officer. However, he is on his way of becoming a prime example of what an officer should be. Motivated, disciplined by being able to listen to orders and carry them out, helping and assisting other people and not focusing on those who are scripted suspects(/crime). This is something that I personally want SAPD to take distance from. We are not representing a proper roleplaying police department if we cannot interact with civilians, catch local criminals without /area'ing someone who is already a suspect. I fully agree with TinMan. I do personally believe that there's only one person who is able to properly lead officers on the field between the ranks of Supervisory Officer and Lieutenant. That said person know perfectly well who he is.

I have myself been acting up and organizing units, making sure the focus of SAPD is somewhere significant for the community and not only caring about who is currently a suspect and who is not. At the end of the day, those who have escaped being suspects will eventually become a suspect at some other point with proper roleplay interaction where we will be able to use the power of team work versus what we are doing now, or like we used to say back in time; orange dot hunting.

I agree with you TinMan. Most leaders in SAPD are sitting on the forum writing pretty words without being in game leading the units when they need to.

Offline Fred

• Citizen
    • Skype - brunotaborda
  • Badge-ID: #145
  • SA-MP: FredericK_Collin
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2016, 13:04:30 pm »
I am not taking party with Fred here. Quite the opposite actually. Especially in regards to the forum stuff. Cadets are not perfect. Tyrone Collin is not a perfect officer. However, he is on his way of becoming a prime example of what an officer should be. Motivated, disciplined by being able to listen to orders and carry them out, helping and assisting other people and not focusing on those who are scripted suspects(/crime). This is something that I personally want SAPD to take distance from. We are not representing a proper roleplaying police department if we cannot interact with civilians, catch local criminals without /area'ing someone who is already a suspect. I fully agree with TinMan. I do personally believe that there's only one person who is able to properly lead officers on the field between the ranks of Supervisory Officer and Lieutenant. That said person know perfectly well who he is.

I have myself been acting up and organizing units, making sure the focus of SAPD is somewhere significant for the community and not only caring about who is currently a suspect and who is not. At the end of the day, those who have escaped being suspects will eventually become a suspect at some other point with proper roleplay interaction where we will be able to use the power of team work versus what we are doing now, or like we used to say back in time; orange dot hunting.

I agree with you TinMan. Most leaders in SAPD are sitting on the forum writing pretty words without being in game leading the units when they need to.

I never told to any member from cadet to chief that she/he is perfect. Because no one is perfect. Tyrone is doing a great job as à cadet and the other cadets too. To be honest they are pretty much better then myself when i was a cadet.

About the inactivity, everyone havê issues and its not only command staff. We havê around 40 members of this departament and 1 chief, 2 captains, 2 lieutenants and 1 sergeant. Making that 34 members. Removing the detective members (around 5), we have around 29 members for sapd. How many of those i see online? So dont blame command for being inactive while 80% of our officers are. I agree with you that they need to be more active but for example you are not 24/7 online they havê a personell life too.
I am in vacations too and i stay on the field not as much as i would like but i am.

I know that you dont like fórum work, but without it everything would be a mess and in that you need to agree with me. We have the academy session, it would make things impossible for academy members to know in witch session a cadet is. About the logs and desks as i said, its basicly only for the records. Every single cop in real life need to make reports, its the life. I agree too that go after criminals is more important and arresr/kill them is more funny for you, its for me too believe me but its a needed work.

Most of well known criminals havê notoriety making that words about /área not correct. In the other hand, we could do the pursuits without /área if there is a departament like back in 2010 with 70 members and 3 departaments and one more country departament. You havê Now daily 10-15, members including fbi. You cant not even cover los santos, how can we cover entre san Andreas without even know where the persons are?? At least we know they are in lv,ls or in any other main location. We already suggest to remove blips but hq denied it só its not our fault to find a suspect based on a blip.

About the rp, i am active and i see the interaction between sapd and civilians are more often and better including the rp quality of it, as i said before you cant expect the things change in less then 1-2 months. For some reason we had more then 10 applicants while in the others waves we havê like 5 maximum. The things are improving and becoming better slowly. You cant change a mentality and the behavior of a entire departament in 1 day just give time to it and you will see us in 1 month.

We will talk in game deluca.
Signed,
FredericK Collin
[SA:MP] SAPD Supervisory Officer
-Serving since February of 2010

Offline Derek.

• Citizen
  • be humble.
    • Skype - marian.liviu2
  • SA-MP: Derek Carter
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2016, 13:26:13 pm »
Let's just not turn this into a whining topic, please, thanks. We can not blame people for having a real life, though, those who see they can not handle being an active police officer, they can simply hand over their badge, not keep holding the ranks. There are people who deserve it more than you do, inactive people.

DEREK CARTER
SAN ANDREAS POLICE DEPARTMENT
| S.A.P.D. Senior Officer | S.A.P.D. Detective |

Offline Dusty

• Citizen
  • Loyal to Law.
    • Skype - joe.noe4
  • Badge-ID: 139
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2016, 14:04:22 pm »
I must say, Tyrone is a great cadet. He is one of those people to never disobey or question orders. I see in him a great officer. I hope I can teach him in the academy one day but I still do not have the rights.

Tyrone is really for police work. I wish him the best in the Academy, and if he makes it, but I am sure he will, in the SAPD.

Offline Deluca

• [SA:MP] SWAT Team Leader
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #140
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2016, 15:16:01 pm »
About the inactivity, everyone havê issues and its not only command staff. We havê around 40 members of this departament and 1 chief, 2 captains, 2 lieutenants and 1 sergeant. Making that 34 members. Removing the detective members (around 5), we have around 29 members for sapd. How many of those i see online? So dont blame command for being inactive while 80% of our officers are. I agree with you that they need to be more active but for example you are not 24/7 online they havê a personell life too.
I am in vacations too and i stay on the field not as much as i would like but i am.
80% of officers are inactive because SAPD Command fail to be in game to lead and organize the units. You have to remember that everyone who is currently a SAPD Officer or any rank above SAPD Officer have been an ARPD Recruit once. The process between ARPD Recruit to SAPD Officer is no small process. It is a long and patient process which requires a lot of your attention and activity. Those who are Cadets today may not have seen so much of what SAPD is supposed to be, such as commanding, supervising and organizing units in game, displaying proper team work and always being focused and determined about your tasks. They may have seen it once, and that once was that which triggered this wanted for joining SAPD. So when they join SAPD and become an Officer, they are stuck back on the same freecop mentality as they were before they joined. They see none leading or organizing units in game. They see only the things they do themselves. Even though they are fresh out of the academy, it does not mean that they are experienced and educated 100% about being a police officer. Having no superior in game to tell you that what you're doing is wrong or right is not something which will give these people activity to stay. They will go inactive because they are bored of the boring repeated process going again and again and again and again. In other words, they have wasted their times joining SAPD to see no difference than a darker blue nametag.

So next time you conclude that the faults is for officers, I suggest you look at the core problem of this department. It is lack of discipline among officers due to the fact that they have no proper field leader. Everything starts with leadership.

I know that you dont like fórum work, but without it everything would be a mess and in that you need to agree with me. We have the academy session, it would make things impossible for academy members to know in witch session a cadet is. About the logs and desks as i said, its basicly only for the records. Every single cop in real life need to make reports, its the life. I agree too that go after criminals is more important and arresr/kill them is more funny for you, its for me too believe me but its a needed work.
I never said I did not like forum work. I said I do not like wasting my time on forum unless it is something important. I'll gladly write proper field reports, doing FTP forum work, writing operation reports, etc. However, I do not like wasting my time on stuff which is irrelevant to my duties in SAPD. I do not want to go after criminals though, I want to patrol, find a potential source to a crime, prevent it or stop the person from doing it by putting him in cuffs. It is called initiating a roleplay. Not just instantly going in game, turning on the MDC, find the online suspects and /area. I hate that mentality and I want it gone from SAPD.

Most of well known criminals havê notoriety making that words about /área not correct. In the other hand, we could do the pursuits without /área if there is a departament like back in 2010 with 70 members and 3 departaments and one more country departament. You havê Now daily 10-15, members including fbi. You cant not even cover los santos, how can we cover entre san Andreas without even know where the persons are?? At least we know they are in lv,ls or in any other main location. We already suggest to remove blips but hq denied it só its not our fault to find a suspect based on a blip.
You should not even care about someone's notoriety. Their notoriety is not putting your job directly at jeopardy. Back in 2010, we did just as much /area as we do not. People did not update properly in pursuits even back then. They just said "Ganton." "Idlewood", etc. Nothing like "Suspect is heading westbound past Idlewood Pizza Stack towards GS9". Continous updates is what I want to see. So other units can fall behind the suspect too in a proper pursuit line where there is no mess and people properly respect the traffic without stunting around and taking risks. I managed to go in game, lead units and organize units, get them on TeamSpeak and use TeamSpeak properly as it should be. Proper updates over Patrol 1, no risk taking, etc. This triggered more officers as they came online. We started with 3. Ended with 14 motivated officers that evening. Two of those attending that one was Tyrone Collin and TeaM Mark. They can confirm how proper and good those 4 hours of duty was. It was how it was supposed to be. I do not care about blips either. Gandalf will remove it if Argonath has 150 active players, which we don't. So for now, blips can stay. I do not care about blips though. Suspects are camouflaged by being white dots anyway, so I do not care about that for now.

About the rp, i am active and i see the interaction between sapd and civilians are more often and better including the rp quality of it, as i said before you cant expect the things change in less then 1-2 months. For some reason we had more then 10 applicants while in the others waves we havê like 5 maximum. The things are improving and becoming better slowly. You cant change a mentality and the behavior of a entire departament in 1 day just give time to it and you will see us in 1 month.
I do not think you understand what I want to change. I want field leaders. I can expect that this day if I want as it is an absolute requirement for SAPD.

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal