| Date: 08-05-24  Time: 17:59 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 219
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Question about 207's  (Read 2794 times)

Offline Alan Demarest

• Citizen
Question about 207's
« on: September 28, 2009, 11:49:21 am »
Ok, as it is now, we(SAPD) post our 207's here on the SAPD forums.

However, the FBI does not, and let's face it, the majority of the units at a 207 is the SAPD, shouldn't they post their reports here aswell?

For instance, if a FBI agent is in charge of a 207 situation, it wont get posted here on the SAPD forums.

I dont feel this is.. Erm.. Very co-operative between the FBI and the SAPD, we dont have access to their files, so we can't see the report on 207's where the FBI are in charge.

I for one would like this to change.

jemerson

Re: Question about 207's
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2009, 12:54:37 pm »
Louis_Keyl usually posts his 207's here I don't know about other people, but yes I agree.

Offline GiacJr

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2009, 12:55:43 pm »
Louis has at least one 207 per day; not one 207 has been posted in the past 7 days.
2007 ranks - DPD Captain, DPD Chief.
2008 ranks - SAPD Deputy Chief, SAPD Sergeant, 207 topkop.
2009 ranks - SAPD Application Manager, DPD Sergeant, DPD Lieutenant, DPD Transfer Request Manager.
2010 ranks - DPD Captain, SWAT Associate.
2011 ranks - LSPD Officer, DPD Officer.
Medals - 4 Meritorious Service Medals, 3 Community Policing Medals, 1 Police Star Medal.

Offline Caion

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2009, 18:38:26 pm »
I do know, most of the 207's will not posted. The operation leader need do it, but he refuse it the most times as i know.
    LC Police Departments
  • Driving Department of LC
  • Liberty City Immigration Center
  • State Bank of Liberty
  • I ? Liberty City

Offline Bianconeri

• Citizen
  • ex-LT., ex-Academy Chief, ex-AV Developer
  • SA-MP: Bianconeri
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2009, 19:13:37 pm »
true, but its not only FBI but also SAPD that doesnt report all 207's
i doubt that even command staff will always report them

Proud ex Lieutenant - SAPD Examiner - Head of SAPD Academy

Proud ARPD 10 times medal holder

Offline Alan Demarest

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2009, 19:41:10 pm »
Well, in my opinion we should ALL post ALL the 207's here on the SAPD Forums, FBI and SAPD alike. And there should be consequenses for not posting the reports.

Offline GiacJr

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2009, 08:04:00 am »
I've made threats to those who don't post 207 reports many times; people just don't get it.
 :flame:
2007 ranks - DPD Captain, DPD Chief.
2008 ranks - SAPD Deputy Chief, SAPD Sergeant, 207 topkop.
2009 ranks - SAPD Application Manager, DPD Sergeant, DPD Lieutenant, DPD Transfer Request Manager.
2010 ranks - DPD Captain, SWAT Associate.
2011 ranks - LSPD Officer, DPD Officer.
Medals - 4 Meritorious Service Medals, 3 Community Policing Medals, 1 Police Star Medal.

Offline Alan Demarest

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2009, 16:02:43 pm »
Bump for more opinions.

jemerson

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2009, 17:32:32 pm »
I only post the ones where the hostage does not die..lol jk
But it does say IF IT IS FAILED THEN SOMEONE WILL CONTACT YOU TO FIND OUT WHY
I think that discourages people.

Offline Janar

• Citizen
    • Skype - janar.argonath
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2009, 18:17:24 pm »
But it does say IF IT IS FAILED THEN SOMEONE WILL CONTACT YOU TO FIND OUT WHY

And that might be reason, why some people don't post their 207's: They are afraid to get punished!

Offline Mahome

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2009, 13:57:09 pm »
My other Question, Free cops: Yesterday there was 207 in ocean docks,i got call from hostage,i report on radio,quite alot units come here and waits for commands but here comes the angry free officer (tommy_Gvardia) rushes into 3 kidnappers with 1 hostage,opens fire on them and gets hostage killed, everybody leaves,free officer doesnt get punished, soliution? We have to do something about them.... Officers should be able to suspect them tbh if they not part of a SAPD.

Don't give a shit medal x9000

Offline Ryan_Black

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2009, 16:14:56 pm »
Being that hostage who was killed in Ocean Docks, I would like to know this.  Officers of ARPD are held to the integrity of upholding their duties and obeying superiors UNLESS the order requires you to break the law.  Why is it not true that Freecops have to obey rules from an ARPD officer when a life is on the line?

I know that freecops aren't a part of the ARPD, but I didn't know that they weren't obligated to take orders from a cadet+ if the situation was severe enough.

Also, should the case be where a freecop is the person who ends up getting the hostage killed, is it mandatory for the report to be written up yet?  Yesterday an Officer asked about who was writing the report, and the response he received was that "he was killed by a freecop, write it up yourself."  Basically, I take that as it didn't matter considering at the time of the situation the hostage (me) is a Cadet of ARPD, therefore an actual part of the ARPD, rendering it an ARPD problem matter.

The 207 has not been written up yet for the record.

Xfire: rttermanatorxxxus
Quote from: Brave4Arnold
one more warning i will tell SA-MP law enforcement to delete this server ! reason : hurting people felling .

jemerson

« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2009, 17:19:10 pm »
Freecops like you said don't have to listen to us, but most of the time the do. And if their actions endanger lifes then a Sgt or higher can take care of it.

Offline Alan Demarest

• Citizen
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2009, 17:29:25 pm »
Off-Topic! Shoo! :D

Pancher/CBF/Vince answer here please. Why dont the FBI post their 207's on SAPD forums?

Imo they should.

Offline Ryan_Black

• Citizen
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2009, 21:01:11 pm »
I apologize, Cero for getting off the subject at hand about 207's. Was just curious.  But yes, some sort of co-operative system or neutral database would help both agencies.

Xfire: rttermanatorxxxus
Quote from: Brave4Arnold
one more warning i will tell SA-MP law enforcement to delete this server ! reason : hurting people felling .

jemerson

« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2009, 21:20:56 pm »
SACS will create a 207 section of our current databse...maybe this will encourage reporting it. Chief I need you to permit the idea before we make it tho.

Offline Louis Keyl

• [SA:MP] Main Judge [SA:MP] Scripter
  • Citizen
  • [R*]Louis
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2009, 02:17:27 am »
i have been on a 207 a few days ago, but as usually, SAPD Sergeants (not naming) and even a LT. Refused to give me the command of the 207 with idiot excuses such as "Sergeant+ leads if there is a FBI or i came here first" ... i was in the area when the kidnaper stopped with the hostage..

Due to this action the 207 Obviously Failed. And they blammed me for "Not Negotiating", when a Sergeant took the negotiations without consulting me. They didn't posted the 207 Report, and i wont post it as long i got refused the operation command.

Offline JDC

• SA:MP Manager
  • Citizen
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Badge-ID: #69420
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]JDC
  • VC:MP: [R*]JDC
  • V:MP: [Rstar]JDC
  • Discord: JDC#0664
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2009, 02:38:23 am »
Louis, because in one incident, as reported by two SAPD Members, you failed to ask for command in a polite way (you barged in and asked arrogantly, and walked out angrily after they refused), and SAPD got there first with Lieutenants (Command Staff-level units) leading the 207.

If FBI gets prior knowledge of a 207, if SAPD has no Command Staff-level units even if they got information ahead, or if SAPD with Command Staff-level units on the scene wishes to surrender command of a 207 that they are leading to us, that is when we are in charge. I am not taking SAPD's side, I am just correcting your mistakes.

You can't be Operation Leader all the time... don't act like you should be, even the two of us have limits.
Quote from: Gandalf on June 08, 2013, 01:35:37 pm
The most important part is interacting with others and meeting people from around the world.

SA:MP Manager | Officer-In-Charge (OIC), San Andreas State Government | Pope of Argonath
Retired FBI Director (MTA:VC, VC:MP) and Division Chief (SA:MP)

Offline Louis Keyl

• [SA:MP] Main Judge [SA:MP] Scripter
  • Citizen
  • [R*]Louis
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2009, 02:41:37 am »
SAPD Didn't got there first.

Offline Chase

• Citizen
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2009, 22:51:15 pm »
Louis, stop telling unrelated shit in this topic, and looking for trouble. This topic is about why we don't report 207s, not moan about previous situations, and looking to cause flame.

As for the question.. Answer is simple. The board is in category "SAPD Cases and Reports", meaning its only for SAPD. BUT - I will consider making a 207 report board in FBI forums.. to use as a tool to develop better tactics for the future.
"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."

- George S. Patton

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal