| Date: 07-05-24  Time: 20:40 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Prime Сasual Dating - True Females by Nikola_Nidza
[May 03, 2024, 13:47:08 pm]

Premier Сasual Dating - Verified Females by Seth
[May 03, 2024, 00:15:04 am]

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by Seth
[May 02, 2024, 18:52:30 pm]

Unsurpassed Сasual Dating - Real Women by NemoBarakat
[April 28, 2024, 18:14:36 pm]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Genuine Ladies by Nikola_Nidza
[April 26, 2024, 03:13:30 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 178
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [APPROVED] A.C.S.D Application || [=A=]Makala[ADF]  (Read 1094 times)

Offline Maxey

• Citizen
[APPROVED] A.C.S.D Application || [=A=]Makala[ADF]
« on: June 21, 2013, 23:45:20 pm »
RP Information

First/Last name:Makala Sparxx

County of residence:Los Santos

Phone number:175331

Background story(Atleast 100 words):When i was age 12 i lived in Fort carson with my parents.We stated in a nice house and when things turned south with my parents me and my dad went to Las Venturas and got a nice house out there.When i turned 18 i moved out and my dad bought me my first car it was a cheatah. I Looked and looked for the right house and i came across a nice person selling a house in vinewood. I asked how much he was asking for him to sell it and what the price was.Turned out my total was 615000 So ever since then i have been working long and hard at the los santos police department with my partner SugarD.
As of today i have done alot of hard work in my life and went threw alot but im here now and better then ever!

Non-RP information

IG name:[=A=]Makala[ADF]

Do you have passport/driving license: Yes

How long have you been playing Argonath: January 27th 2013

Previous experience within law enforcment(List the ranks you holded in the law enforcment organisations you were in. If you weren't in any write "N/A"): ARU,ADF

Are you capable to use TeamSpeak(This question won't affect your application anyhow, but will provide us information about your communication habbits):Yes

Why do you wish to join ACSD:I want to join ACSD because i have alot of knowlage to law enforcement and i know i can keep the outside of the city's safe and a great place to stay i want everyone to feel safe out there and to not have to worry about any criminal activity out there because when i am online i can garente you none of that will happen.

Offline James Moretti

• [SA:MP] Retired Lieutenant
  • Citizen
  • Don't raise your voice, improve your argument.
  • SA-MP: James_Moretti
  • IV:MP: Dean_Callaghan
Re: A.C.S.D Application || [=A=]Makala[ADF]
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2013, 23:59:55 pm »
Good job on the field today. And of course, good luck with your application Makala!
Former
SAPD Lieutenant | FBI Director

LIEUTENANT  JAMES MORETTI
Counter Terrorism & Special Operations Bureau
S.W.A.T.
K9 Handler

Offline Chris Knight

• Citizen
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K2j1JeiT58&featur
Re: [APPROVED] A.C.S.D Application || [=A=]Makala[ADF]
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2013, 00:01:48 am »

Greetings ,Makala,

After reviewal from our command staff,
we have found your application suitable to pass to the "APPROVED" stage.
In order to keep your application active, you must stick with our team at any available time.
As well don't wait for us to contact you, but actually take the initiative in your own hands.

APPROVED

Signed by,
Assistant Sheriff Knight

Offline Maxey

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2013, 04:34:54 am »
Thanks Guys:D!!

Offline Maxey

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2013, 06:40:29 am »
Had a possible DUI tonight:

Suspect was driving a red Sandking traveling east bound Temple when i pulled him over suspect was then told to turn off his engine and i called over the radio my traffic stop location and the suspects plate number.

I then Told the man who i was and why he was being pulled over tonight.The man did not have his licence on him so therefore i took his registration and wrote down the name he gave me "Lgor AV" His DOB was : 1991 June 15th I then went over radio telling the other units and he came back clear so therefore i proceded to the Driver side door to where i asked him to step out so i could run STFD's On him.He complyed and so i told him to come to the back of my squad car and we began to start the test's.I began with the one foot infront of another he passed that. We went on to do the Follow my finger test. He passed that
Then i went ahed and did a breatholyzer he passed that. So therefore i went ahed and wrote  him a citation for Reckless driving No Drivers licence. I sent him on his way and That completed the traffic stop.

Officer Makala with the ARPD Keeping you guys updated!

Offline .Travis.

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2013, 06:46:58 am »
Hello mate,
I've been working with you a few times, and I'd like to send a message to the ACSD command.

To the command of ACSD:
I, Officer Rainer, Hereby Recommend Officer Makala for the following reasons.
- Great knowledge of police work/rules/procedures
- Good knowledge of the map
- Great driving skills
- Above average shooting skills
- Follows any order given if appropriate

I'd like to see this Officer as a part of ACSD very much, as I would think she would be a good role in the department.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal