| Date: 30-04-24  Time: 06:48 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Unsurpassed Сasual Dating - Real Women by NemoBarakat
[April 28, 2024, 18:14:36 pm]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Genuine Ladies by Nikola_Nidza
[April 26, 2024, 03:13:30 am]

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Genuine Damsels by Seth
[April 20, 2024, 11:00:22 am]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Authentic Damsels by PatarHD
[April 19, 2024, 23:24:35 pm]

Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by saqibkhan
[April 19, 2024, 22:30:34 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 82
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: FBI recruiting  (Read 8677 times)

Offline Jaaskaa

• Citizen
  • THE Man
FBI recruiting
« on: February 03, 2008, 00:22:05 am »
February 3rd 2008
From the hand of Deputy Director Jaaskaa Kolta
Under the authorization of the respected Fernando Rivera, Director of FBI

CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED

To all members of the SAPD
the Federal Bureau of Investigation of the United States of Argonath announce officialy the opening of two (2) posts in the F.B.I.

The chosen individuals will receive the required training and will then be affected as Agents of the FBI. The job is full time and permanent

Application form :
Age (irl) :
Location (irl) :
Time as a cop :
Actual Department :
Actual Rank :
Career highlights :
Reason you wish to join the FBI (in 3-5 lines) :

Warning :

Applications must be posted in application section. Applications posted anywhere else will be ignored. Applications from non-SAPD members will be ignored. Only exceptional cases will be considered.

Term of agreement :

This letter, it's content, the agreement and it's form are all for official FBI purpose. By using this letter, you also agree and understand that you are aware that FBI may contact you in the future.

Tail :

FBI is a serious organization. If you have any reason to think that you might leave Argonath in the 3 next months, please do not apply.

Best regard and good luck
Jaaskaa Kolta
Deputy Director of FBI[/s]
Attention! At ease! Break off!

Offline Squeak

• Citizen
Re: FBI recruiting
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2008, 07:03:57 am »
Application form :
Age (irl) : 17
Location (irl) : Los Angeles
Time as a cop : 1 month
Actual Department :DPD
Actual Rank : Officer
Career highlights : Mostly Drug Busts At Weed Fields Or Drug Deals
Reason you wish to join the FBI (in 3-5 lines) : I wish To Better Serve the USA in the fight against Drugs, Gangs, Corruption and To uphold justice Throughout Argonath.
LSPD Officer

Offline Watahell

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2008, 16:19:29 pm »
Age (irl) : 14
Location (irl) : Brazil
Time as a cop : 2-3 months
Actual Department : LSPD
Career highlights : Chasing suspects, drive-by shooting, storming gang proprierties, drug deal busting, SWAT operations.
Reason you wish to join the FBI (in 3-5 lines) : To take part on planned operations, even if that means exposing myself to greater danger, but it is for the greater good: To serve and protect, not leaving criminals to get away with their misdeeds and turning the United States of Argonath a safer and better place to live for everyone.
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen?: no am UK

"Nature has given us two ears, two eyes, and but one tongue - To the end that we should hear and see more than we speak."
Socrates

Offline [R*]Pancher

• Citizen
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Pancher
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2008, 16:41:00 pm »
Age (irl) : 19
Location (irl) : Sweden
Time as a cop : maby 9 months
Career highlights : All from kidnapping, hostage situations, to drug operations to bust drug dealers and i also won the First Derby.
Reason you wish to join the FBI (in 3-5 lines) : To take down the illegal operations all over ARPG and stop drugs flood in to our citys. I also want to stop the big fishes in the land and rescue hostages. I want to help to get info about diffrenf familes and etc to stop their illegal activite in our beatifull citys.

Offline Boricua56

• Compromised with Justice.
  • Citizen
  • [R*]Fernando
  • SA-MP: [R*]Fernando
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2008, 16:49:55 pm »
Application form :
Age (irl) : 17
Location (irl) : Los Angeles
Time as a cop : 1 month
Actual Department :DPD
Career highlights : Mostly Drug Busts At Weed Fields Or Drug Deals
Reason you wish to join the FBI (in 3-5 lines) : I wish To Better Serve the USA in the fight against Drugs, Gangs, Corruption and To uphold justice Throughout Argonath.

Denied: need more experience

Age (irl) : 14
Location (irl) : Brazil
Time as a cop : 2-3 months
Career highlights : Chasing suspects, drive-by shooting, storming gang proprierties, drug deal busting, SWAT operations.
Reason you wish to join the FBI (in 3-5 lines) : To take part on planned operations, even if that means exposing myself to greater danger, but it is for the greater good: To serve and protect, not leaving criminals to get away with their misdeeds and turning the United States of Argonath a safer and better place to live for everyone.

Accepted: We will contact you to get FBI exam and training.

Age (irl) : 19
Location (irl) : Sweden
Time as a cop : maby 9 months
Career highlights : All from kidnapping, hostage situations, to drug operations to bust drug dealers and i also won the First Derby.
Reason you wish to join the FBI (in 3-5 lines) : To take down the illegal operations all over ARPG and stop drugs flood in to our citys. I also want to stop the big fishes in the land and rescue hostages. I want to help to get info about diffrenf familes and etc to stop their illegal activite in our beatifull citys.

Accepted: We will contact you to get FBI exam and training.

Applications are closed until new advise.
We must always maintain that the wished final, as much as it seems to us meritorious and proceeding in right, it never justifies the use of improper means.

Offline Wolfe

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2008, 19:34:23 pm »
congratz wata and pancher good luck.

Type Jackson
Wat.

Offline Jaaskaa

• Citizen
  • THE Man
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2008, 04:02:43 am »

Thank you for your very active reading.

Offline Luca_Scalise

• [SA:MP] Retired Chief
  • Citizen
  • 2007 July - 2008 February
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2008, 22:11:51 pm »
Sorry i can't understand. I worked for months in the ARPD to prepare a San Andreas police squad, and now you ask them to join the FBI? What the hell is that? If you want trained officers train them yourself but don't steal my members

If you keep asking my officers to join the FBI, i will lock this topic and i will send an official complaint to Aragorn and Gandalf, because its ok the cooperation, but stealing my officers is just too much.

Thank you

:ps: For the officers: Confirm your decision, because you can't be both FBI and SAPD.

Offline Jaaskaa

• Citizen
  • THE Man
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2008, 04:04:08 am »
Actualy, the idea of internal recruiting was required by Kaltsu. Read ur pm, more details there. By the way, is it stealing if they fully accept ? They are not material but humans who are free to take decisions. I already reported the situation to Aragorn.

Also note this topic : http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=30&topic=31.0

For the following reasons :
F.B.I. Agent - Gets acception only by F.B.I. Chief... The most intelligence officers will have their chance to join...

Do I need to say more ? Officers will have their chance to join... Now you might say : Ok but you can still recruit out of SAPD .... so I quote this also :
How to enter in SWAT and FBI Team ?  :D :cop:

After some good service time as an ARPD officer.

Enjoy !

Offline Luca_Scalise

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2008, 10:20:08 am »
Ok, i will ask you personally to help me in the Highway Patrol since you are recruiting all my best officers.

:ps: Kaltsu is not the chief anymore

Offline Jaaskaa

• Citizen
  • THE Man
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2008, 15:46:36 pm »
No, but Ron is still there. Help you in highway patrol ? Do we look like cops ?

Offline KobraKid

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2008, 16:08:46 pm »
Luca, FBI agents dont get pulled off this streets, they are selected from the best of the best, chosen from the police force, the army, the navy and the air force.  If you dont want him stealing all your cops, re-open recruitment and get more cops.  FBI will always outrank the police force, basically, if an FBI agent was to tell you to do something, even as cheif of SAPD, you should still have to do it.  IRL, the FBI are the top dollar, their cheifs only answer to certain people, the police cheif not being one of them.  FBI mainly listen to, The President, The two things I cant remember the names of, two buildings, one person per state in each (help with the names please) I believe its congress and something.  I am sure that FBI agents can even order secretary of state's around, and they are a lot higher up than a police cheif.  If you want to get annoyed about it, go start an army, a navy, and an airforce for which to get them members.

Brad

Offline Brian_McDuff

• Citizen
  • Senior Officer Brian_McDuff
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2008, 18:25:18 pm »
Omri... Having hard to read ? :D

February 3rd 2008
From the hand of Deputy Director Jaaskaa Kolta
Under the authorization of the respected Fernando Rivera, Director of FBI

CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED

- To Serve and Protect, not kill and suspect.

Offline Luca_Scalise

• Citizen
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2008, 19:03:40 pm »
Luca, FBI agents dont get pulled off this streets, they are selected from the best of the best, chosen from the police force, the army, the navy and the air force.  If you dont want him stealing all your cops, re-open recruitment and get more cops.  FBI will always outrank the police force, basically, if an FBI agent was to tell you to do something, even as cheif of SAPD, you should still have to do it.  IRL, the FBI are the top dollar, their cheifs only answer to certain people, the police cheif not being one of them.  FBI mainly listen to, The President, The two things I cant remember the names of, two buildings, one person per state in each (help with the names please) I believe its congress and something.  I am sure that FBI agents can even order secretary of state's around, and they are a lot higher up than a police cheif.  If you want to get annoyed about it, go start an army, a navy, and an airforce for which to get them members.

Brad

in Argonath the SAPD does not take orders from the FBI. There will be no further cooperations and all our informations will be classified. We will work on our own from now.

Offline Wolfe

• Citizen
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2008, 19:46:58 pm »
luca, IRL the FBI get the best cops from all PDs in the country..they dont get civilians.I check the official FBI site they take people that complete the military academy too..
and the FBI agents in IRL have access to the Police files.

-Type Jackson
Wat.

Offline [Rstar]CBFASI

• Citizen
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2008, 21:19:05 pm »
in Argonath the SAPD does not take orders from the FBI. There will be no further cooperations and all our informations will be classified. We will work on our own from now.

I will still assist FBI during situations that require co-operation, to do otherwise is very very bad police work an counter productive.

We are supposed to co-operate NOT build 2 rival gangs!

However... Luca is right we should NOT be expected to obey FBI orders unless the situation is a Federal matter... in fact the FBI should be willing to help the police when numbers are low, and this was the basis of a complaint I logged a number of months ago at the FBI clan.  Yes I know in Real Life FBI dont do traffic stops, street patrols etc but with the numbers we have somethimes they can double the size of the law enforcement personnel..

If the server was 10 times the size and we had regular numbers in the hundreds then having the FBI dedicated to just one style of law enforcement may work but not on a server as small as ours.

We should really have a guide to what is considered a 'Federal crime' where FBI should be involved if present (and yes if they not around the SAPD will just deal with it!), and the smaller crimes that SAPD can handle with assitance from FBI where help is asked for.

If your afraid of losing good cops provide a reason for them to stay, and I mean a postive reason, not... 'if you leave and come back you be a cadet again.  There is also nothing wrong with SAPD taking members of the FBI who want a more active role in policing, they will have had good training alread and should be a benift to SAPD, look at it both ways guys please.

I suspect there are many good officers who will stay within SAPD, and may new cadets may take the same route as the become more skilled.
Ex ARPD Commisioner
Retired SAPD Chief
Retired SWAT Commander

Offline Wolfe

• Citizen
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2008, 21:31:06 pm »
we never asked to theyr members to join FBI but we did say that recruiting where open and if one of them want to come to try out and apply...
Wat.

Offline Jaaskaa

• Citizen
  • THE Man
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2008, 01:50:55 am »
Well the recruitment was open to mostly ARPD.

Now Luca if you want to split both groups, very well. Let's go on our own each sides if it's what you want.

Offline Lionz

• Citizen
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2008, 12:05:36 pm »
Hold on guys. Luca, I suggest you have a meet with the FBI cheif to sort out differences. Obviously the FBI and SAPD are having some faults, so a meeting resolving this would be the best suggestion. If the FBI and SAPD were to part ways, this would be a bad move in my eyes, as the SAPD and FBI have had great teamwork before, and it should not stop now.

Seeing as the FBI cheif hasnt posted here yet, lets not jump to any conclusions.

Regards,
[R*]Lionz- SAPD Senior Officer.

Offline [R*]RON

• Administrator
  • [Rock Stars] co-leader
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2008, 20:27:27 pm »

You will have to... If FBI needs all roads be blocked - police will block all roads...
If FBI will ask for backup - police will come with backup...
If SAPD does not want to cooperate with FBI - SAPD are NOT police... Cos instead of getting a criminal for federal crimes SAPD will pick up their noses at the desk like control...

For those who have no idea WHAT is FBI...
Once again... I made a topic with explanations and tips...

1. Ask your self if Country has states?
2. Ask yourself if states have different laws?

If you will answer "No" - then FBI are even more cops then in real life...
The difference still is - they are organized group that takes orders from government and investigating the crimes that go to the rank "federal" - serial murderers, cop killers, drug dealers...

FBI does not take part in patrolling on the streets for searching the crimes... They do not block roads... They do not stop to ask license... They have direct names that they "stalk"...

As FBI are a police force - they can take part in SAPD discussions...
So Chief Luca please open to FBI access to normal SAPD discussions... They are not criminals to hide info from them... And instead of attacking them - try to gain respect from them and cooperation...

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal