| Date: 03-05-24  Time: 18:42 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 101
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [SAPD COMPLAINT] - Doggi [Cipone]  (Read 8837 times)

Offline Ethan.

• [SA:MP] SWAT Operative
  • Citizen
  • TeaM_Ethan
    • Skype - Rickie-_-Chan
[SAPD COMPLAINT] - Doggi [Cipone]
« on: April 05, 2015, 15:11:05 pm »
Directed to: SAPD Command Staff

Name: Kunta Kinte

Report against:
Doggi ( - Abuse of commands (Unsuspect) )

Description of events:
I was shot by a civilian in front of LSPD and saw Janar shooting as well. I decided to suspect Janar for shooting, so I suspected him.
Like everyone else, if Janar was abused we should have performed a investigation on him. Doggi suddenly unsuspected him for '' Because ''.
He clearly abused his powers to get Janar out from the situation and Doggi was not even in the area at all.
Note that Doggi even claims that it was a ''JOKE'' that he unsuspected him

Mainchat:
[13:41:58] {0055FF}[TCL]Doggi{FFFFFF}: (55) 7cancelsuspect 0 because
[13:41:59] {0055FF}[TCL]Doggi{FFFFFF}: (55) (a)
[13:42:04] {FFA500}[WS]Janar{FFFFFF}: (0) I dare you, Doggi.
[13:42:07] {FFA500}[WS]Janar{FFFFFF}: (0) I dare you.
[13:42:10] [WS]Janar(0) has been unsuspected by [TCL]Doggi(55). Reason: Because

Possible Witnesses:
Monte

Evidence:
Video:
1) http://i.gyazo.com/1498cdca9e8c76bbf95ab8c13f2ae51d.mp4 - Shooting towards the suspect
2) http://i.gyazo.com/f844668c9bc132d40866058960121fc3.mp4 - Suspected him for shooting
3) http://i.gyazo.com/e9d9d0ca7b1d1e1aed9d89e9750b3a50.mp4 - Ran towards the ATM and gave up
4) http://i.gyazo.com/88f7e800f4b9d3d786d2add1eca94803.mp4 - Gave up and we were about to take him towards LSPD.
5) http://i.gyazo.com/194441b5caff61a4aa2715751f5dacbd.mp4 - Unsuspected by Doggi for invalid reason.

Screenshots:
1) http://i.imgur.com/45XGV1t.jpg
2) http://i.imgur.com/ZqqFOiR.jpg - Still claims that it was a '' Joke ''
3) http://i.imgur.com/gL5DFMu.jpg - " You have to know how much admin " abuse " commands as a joke, specially between themselves ". I didn't find it funny at all.

Date: 05/04/15
Time: 2:44PM

I state that the information provided in this report is 100 percent truthful and accurate, I have also read through the report to leader rules and followed all the correct procedure before submitting this report.

Signed,

Kunta Kinte

Offline Monte Montague

• Admiral of the Argonath RPG
  • Citizen
    • Skype - montemontague
  • Badge-ID: CO101
Re: [SAPD COMPLAINT] - Doggi
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2015, 15:16:33 pm »
this is blatant abuse of command.

Also Janar is UC and getting suspected.
You can see this by him becoming warranted for suspection then talking in /r and then evading.

x2) from: FBI & Coast Guard, Medal: "Chief of ARPD officers - Leading them good" - from Chief Paul. Retired Admiral of the Coast Guard.

Offline Doggi

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2015, 15:17:44 pm »
This situation was the prolonged version of an earlier running joke with Janar, yes he was unsuspected, but you also were told to resuspect him for the same crime he commited.

Janar knew it was a joke, as did Fuzzy who was involved in the earlier running joke as well, but I guess they do have a sense of humor.

Ps, What does the last screen have to do with any of this?

Edit: Monte, you're not involved in the least, so stay out of this "discussion"

Offline Monte Montague

• Citizen
    • Skype - montemontague
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2015, 15:18:32 pm »
This situation was the prolonged version of an earlier running joke with Janar, yes he was unsuspected, but you also were told to resuspect him for the same crime he commited.

Janar knew it was a joke, as did Fuzzy who was involved in the earlier running joke as well, but I guess they do have a sense of humor.

Ps, What does the last screen have to do with any of this?

Edit: Monte, you're not involved in the least, so stay out of this "discussion"

I am a witness to your abuse.
x2) from: FBI & Coast Guard, Medal: "Chief of ARPD officers - Leading them good" - from Chief Paul. Retired Admiral of the Coast Guard.

Offline Janar

• Citizen
    • Skype - janar.argonath
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2015, 15:30:29 pm »
I saw an officer in danger by a civilian at Pershing Square. In order to defend the officer (and side intention being to lose my criminal score), I attempted to disable the suspect. Yes, I fired one shot (but did not hit him, I believe) once he started shooting. Then I was suspected for shooting.

I had asked Doggi earlier to jail me to remove my criminal score, however in a friendly and joking manner, he just didn't. As I got suspected at that moment, Doggi did write that in public chat and after I provoked him, he did unsuspect me. I can assure it was in no way his intention to actually declare me innocent and free me of the charges. I was resuspected for shooting and then taken to Minas Morgul by Mang.

Monte, yes, I was on UC duty at that time. This was used for administrative duties in order to have an overview on police radio and inform officers to not engage suspect, should he be handled by server administration. My remark in the police radio was to show disappointment of being taken to Minas Morgul and not to normal jail (thereby not losing my criminal score).

The joke was wider than just me and Doggi. Fuzzy, Mang Olas and Lewis Churchill were also aware of it, Lewis eventually jailing me.

Whether it was an abuse of the command or not, I will leave that to decide to the Command member, who will investigate this. Due to my involvement in this, I am unable to carry out investigation on this.

EDIT:
With reference to video evidence number 4
"4) http://i.gyazo.com/88f7e800f4b9d3d786d2add1eca94803.mp4 - Gave up and we were about to take him towards LSPD.
I was not taken to LSPD, instead to Minas Morgul.

Offline Monte Montague

• Citizen
    • Skype - montemontague
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2015, 15:31:37 pm »
I saw a officer in danger by a civilian at Pershing Square. In order to defend the officer (and side intention being to lose my criminal score), I attempted to disable the suspect. Yes, I fired one shot at him once he started shooting.
Then I was suspected for shooting.

I had asked Doggi earlier to jail me to remove my criminal score, however in a friendly and joking manner, he just didn't. As I got suspected at that moment, Doggi did write that in public chat and after I provoked him, he did unsuspect me. I can assure it was in no way his intention to actually declare me innocent and free me of the charges. I was resuspected for shooting and then taken to Minas Morgul by Mang.

Whether it was an abuse of the command or not, I will leave that to decide to the Command member, who will investigate this. Due to my involvement in this, I am unable to carry out investigation on this.
Doggi is not allowed to abuse commands.

Offline Monte Montague

• Citizen
    • Skype - montemontague
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2015, 16:25:11 pm »
Monte, yes, I was on UC duty at that time. This was used for administrative duties

that's cool.
But I hate the current trend by Supervisory Officers who misuse commands.

Offline Ethan.

• [SA:MP] SWAT Operative
  • Citizen
  • TeaM_Ethan
    • Skype - Rickie-_-Chan
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2015, 17:08:28 pm »
I saw an officer in danger by a civilian at Pershing Square. In order to defend the officer (and side intention being to lose my criminal score), I attempted to disable the suspect. Yes, I fired one shot (but did not hit him, I believe) once he started shooting. Then I was suspected for shooting.

XIII.V: No citizen is allowed to attempt to help a law enforcer if he is not a law enforcer on duty himself.
   XIII.VI: Any person who is in duty is required to provide necessary assistance if possible. Any person who will not accomplish their duties and who will not have decent reasons for not accomplishing those duties can see their rights to law enforcement revoked by this court or by their chiefs.

Offline Doggi

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2015, 17:48:22 pm »
Doggi suddenly unsuspected him for '' Because ''.
He clearly abused his powers to get Janar out from the situation

Just to clarify; this never was the intention as clearly proven by the fact I told you to resuspect him for the crime he committed.
The sole reason this unsuspecting happened was based on the previous explained joke between Janar and myself, the fact a couple of other officers on scene responded in the same jokingly way (bringing him to Minas Morgul instead of LSPD) does also prove that no harm was done and that no one has been affected negatively by it, and that the sole intention of said scene was to have a laugh. (Again, it does not mean to let Janar run off for any crimes he did commit)

Offline Pedro

• [SA:MP] Academy Manager [SA:MP] T.R.U Officer II [SA:MP] C.S.U Officer
  • Citizen
  • ''To Serve and Protect'' - Since 2011
  • Badge-ID: #A122
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2015, 18:16:27 pm »
Hello, Kunta

I'm Sergeant Pedro Cipone and I will be handling this report.
I will review the statements and look into the evidences.
I will contact anyone involved if needed.

Regards,
Pedro Cipone
SAPD Sergeant

3x  2x 

Offline Pedro

• [SA:MP] Academy Manager [SA:MP] T.R.U Officer II [SA:MP] C.S.U Officer
  • Citizen
  • ''To Serve and Protect'' - Since 2011
  • Badge-ID: #A122
Re: [SAPD COMPLAINT] - Doggi [Cipone]
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2015, 00:26:28 am »

San Andreas Police Department
10/04/2015

STATEMENT IN REGARDS TO THE CLOSURE OF THIS REPORT

On the April the 5th  2015, at 14:11 HOURS a report was submitted by Kunta Kinte as a lawful citizen of the United States of Argonath.
Since then, an investigation has been conducted by the SAPD command staff member:
- Sergeant Pedro Cipone

The summary and conclusion of the report has now been decided and will be released to the public.

-- Officer Doggi missued his /cancelsuspect command, resulting in a unsuspection of a criminal committing a crime.

-- In conclusion, Officer Doggi has been officially warned; Next time evaluate the situation before unsuspecting anyone.

If the verdict of this report seems unfair to anyone, you can report this to a Deputy Chief via the ARPD Forum PM and we might reopen the case if your argument is valid enough.

Signed,
Sergeant Pedro Cipone

3x  2x 

Offline Nexus Riggs

• Citizen
  • Former Deputy Chief
  • Badge-ID: #A107
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2015, 03:16:58 am »
This report is now being reopened for further investigation as reasonable appeal request was granted.

If needed, this case may be moved within a day or two in the under investigations section.

Offline Megamidget

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #5662
  • SA-MP: =AV=Megamidget
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2015, 11:59:39 am »
What did the appeal state, with this info we can look at dealing with the issue they have reported to us
"Whoever did this must be exterminated and they must be exterminated by us"

- J edgar Hoover -

SAPD Deputy Chief

Retired SAPD Chief of Police - Former TeamSpeak Manager - SAMP Admin

Offline Nexus Riggs

• Citizen
  • Former Deputy Chief
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2015, 01:12:52 am »
What did the appeal state, with this info we can look at dealing with the issue they have reported to us

Hey Nexus.

I created a report against Doggi few weeks ago and I do not see the punishment he received was enough.
What his did was following:

- Trolling on duty
- Abusing SAPD command ( Unsuspection )
- Corruption ( Getting his friend out of trouble )

The punishment he received was only officially warned. I believe doing such things on duty should not be tolerated at all and the punishment Doggi received was a slap on the wrist.
I spoke with Megamidget and told me that I had to contact you instead.

I hope if you can look into this.

http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=34193.0

Offline Caion

• Citizen
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2015, 11:03:01 am »
Dear colleagues ,

As discussed on Skype, with deputy Chief Nexus Rigs;

Officially he shouldn't have the rights at all. Since he was not entirely familiar with all the rules and regulations. Therefore the Flight Officer's "/cancelsuspect" permissions have been revoked.

Nevertheless, this situation is pretty straight forward. I except someone who is already for approximately two years in our force to understand in which situation you have to use this command, and in which situation not.

From another perspective, he may not have signed the document. However, you could examine this case by using Metropolitan Division - Supervisory Officer Guidelines and the LOWER COMMAND || SERGEANT'S GUIDE

Yours faithfully,
Caion 'C' Cortis
    LC Police Departments
  • Driving Department of LC
  • Liberty City Immigration Center
  • State Bank of Liberty
  • I ? Liberty City

Offline Megamidget

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #5662
  • SA-MP: =AV=Megamidget
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2015, 19:44:50 pm »
He has these rights due to his division i believe, i suggest keeping the official warning as thats what was decided and then also mount a training package on top of that. Development wins over a pointless punishment in my eyes as its been so long since the incident a suspension would be out of the blue and also random
"Whoever did this must be exterminated and they must be exterminated by us"

- J edgar Hoover -

SAPD Deputy Chief

Retired SAPD Chief of Police - Former TeamSpeak Manager - SAMP Admin

Offline Caion

• Citizen
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2015, 00:56:44 am »
He has these rights due to his division i believe, i suggest keeping the official warning as thats what was decided and then also mount a training package on top of that. Development wins over a pointless punishment in my eyes as its been so long since the incident a suspension would be out of the blue and also random

I have to agree on this. Also he is not able to use this command anymore. Since it has been restricted. Therefore, there is no chance that this can happen.

So, I don't see any reason to punish him either.
    LC Police Departments
  • Driving Department of LC
  • Liberty City Immigration Center
  • State Bank of Liberty
  • I ? Liberty City

Offline Andrew Banks

• ARPD Commissioner
  • Administrator
  • Badge-ID: #A98
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2015, 11:09:26 am »
I'd like to add something in here due to some confusion.

Flight officer had been allowed to unsuspect and use this for the same reason as senior officers were, this was allowed by the previous chief(s) after a discussion about several things. Therefore he does have the rights and they should not have been removed (Talk with the division command next time you are changing something please, Caion). If no one has issues with it I'll re-add the command to the group as it was seen fit for the past, I'll talk to Doggi and Leon about this as we shouldn't have misused his commands like this (a man with power shouldn't abuse this). Sorry for the late response as I had completely missed this report for some strange reason after it was closed by Pedro.

Police Commissioner Andrew Banks
United States of Argonath
Argonath Police Department - "To protect and serve"

Offline Nexus Riggs

• Citizen
  • Former Deputy Chief
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2015, 02:09:45 am »
@Andrew - You do not have any say in this report as you are not part of SAPD Senior Command and Division Command does not have any jurisdictions here either. Additionally, Lt. Caion acted accordingly by removing those rights from that rank and if anyone decides to countermand this decision, they must seek authorization from Upper Command before hand.   

After careful analysis of the report and it's outcome, I believe Supervisory Sergeant Pedro Cipone based his decision appropriately due to the circumstances involved with Flight Officer Doggi. However, let this be very clear to everyone that we will not tolerate this sort of act from anyone / even outside of Metropolitan Division who knowingly misuses any rights given to them. We have put our trust with the people we work with and if someone wishes to betray that trust, the outcome won't be friendly. Due to this report, we have taken measures to make changes to the authorities of certain ranks within Air Division to prevent situations such as this from reoccurring.

Signed,
Deputy Chief Nexus Riggs.

Offline Andrew Banks

• ARPD Commissioner
  • Administrator
  • Badge-ID: #A98
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2015, 10:41:20 am »
@Andrew - You do not have any say in this report as you are not part of SAPD Senior Command and Division Command does not have any jurisdictions here either. Additionally, Lt. Caion acted accordingly by removing those rights from that rank and if anyone decides to countermand this decision, they must seek authorization from Upper Command before hand.   

Signed,
Deputy Chief Nexus Riggs.

I doubt that you have even read what I said, what I tried to explain is that they were given previously by the last chief due to changes that were being brought in, and I remember that if someone has to do with division's the command handles the report (which would be Leon in this case as I am on leave). I never said that I had any authority in this report, I tried to give additional information, blatantly removing rights from a group without informing/ contacting the people that actually know about the item is just plainly disrespectful, and I high do not appreciate actions like those to happen.

The fact that you think I am going to change the decision then you again, should re-read what I said, I clearly said, if no one has issues, I have not re-added the rights yet due to the fact no one responded on to the report till now.

It just appears that air division is being pushed out, once again. If we should start removing rights because of one person, then a lot of SAPD commands should be gone, as people have abused them in the past, and I am quite sure the people got punished, and not the permissions.

Also
Due to this report, we have taken measures to make changes to the authorities of certain ranks within Air Division to prevent situations such as this from reoccurring.
Any information about this as I have not seen anything in the AirDiv command boards, nor gotten anything in PM so again, I find it high annoyance that things are being done behind our back/ without proper informance. I am not trying to shit talk here but I'd like to bring something back up, communication is the key.

Police Commissioner Andrew Banks
United States of Argonath
Argonath Police Department - "To protect and serve"

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal