| Date: 09-05-24  Time: 00:17 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Finest Сasual Dating - Live Women by NemoBarakat
[Yesterday at 06:28:25]

Prime Сasual Dating - True Females by Nikola_Nidza
[May 03, 2024, 13:47:08 pm]

Premier Сasual Dating - Verified Females by Seth
[May 03, 2024, 00:15:04 am]

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by Seth
[May 02, 2024, 18:52:30 pm]

Unsurpassed Сasual Dating - Real Women by NemoBarakat
[April 28, 2024, 18:14:36 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 206
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [PENDING]LCPD Public Feedback - 24/8/2019  (Read 1909 times)

Offline Mac Taylor

• [V:MP] LSPD Captain
  • Badge-ID: #LS8271
  • V:MP: Mac_Taylor
[PENDING]LCPD Public Feedback - 24/8/2019
« on: August 21, 2019, 19:29:41 pm »

Liberty City Police Department

Liberty City Police Department is going to host a public feedback event on Monday 26/8/2019 at 17:00 CET time to hear the public's feedback towards the whole department as well as feedbacks on each member personally. Also, we would like to hear your ideas and suggestions for a better environment for the department as well as the state of Liberty City..

Regards,
Mac Taylor
LCPD Lieutenant

Offline Mac Taylor

Re: [PENDING]LCPD Public Feedback - 24/8/2019
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2019, 15:12:41 pm »
Apologize for the delay, last Saturday, we didn't have decent amount of players IG and then I had few problems with connecting to the forums. However, the date and time is updated to today at 17:00 CET time, hopefully we get players IG that time.

Thanks in advance.

Offline FuryJK98

• The ROCK
  • Citizen
  • JUST BRING IT
    • Skype - FuryJK98
  • Badge-ID: #LC8173
  • SA-MP: Dwayne_Johnson
  • VC:MP: Dwayne_Johnson
  • IV:MP: Dwayne_Johnson
  • Discord: FuryJK98#6255
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2019, 20:25:36 pm »
-Provide armor for the LCPD for better protection. (I think in real life everyone wears one, taking NYPD into consideration)
-Increase ammo of the SMG (This has been an issue for about an year since the T4 release LOL)
-Give proper training to your staff, cause a Freecop saw my engines being off (/engine command), but a ranked one failed to notice it and started yelling at me on the megaphone. (Stop being outdated)

| Ex-LCPD Lieutenant | Ex-CIU Senior Detective | LCPD Officer of the Year 2017 |
Liberty City Police Department - "We See It All. We Know It All"

Offline Mac Taylor

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2019, 00:39:47 am »
-Provide armor for the LCPD for better protection. (I think in real life everyone wears one, taking NYPD into consideration)
-Increase ammo of the SMG (This has been an issue for about an year since the T4 release LOL)
-Give proper training to your staff, cause a Freecop saw my engines being off (/engine command), but a ranked one failed to notice it and started yelling at me on the megaphone. (Stop being outdated)

Thank you for submitting this feedback. Unfortunately, we could not make it IG. However we will see if we can have something on forums better.

For the armour it does not exist in the server, it needs James to script it in the new re-write.

For SMG ammo, yes we have already talked with HQ about that, hope we can reach to a solution soon.

For the last thing, I am sorry but I have to say that there is a point you missed here. It was me the ranked cop there. I had the laptop speaker off (which I don't see that it's a problem or a reason for you to start swearing in /em which turned to admin deal.) However, I appreciate the feedback, but please think of it from another point of view. You will find that it wouldn't be a problem if you have said it nicely "Engine is off already by /engine" instead of the other way you used.
 However, let's not discuss this further in the public and if you wish to discuss about it sure, we can on discord.

Thank you for your feedback!

Offline Steven S.

• [IV:MP] Deputy Chief
  • Badge-ID: #FF788
  • SA-MP: [TCL]StevenS
  • VC:MP: Jay_Hardway
  • IV:MP: [TCL]StevenS
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2019, 11:50:30 am »
-Give proper training to your staff

You're not definitely the one to consider our trainings improper, as a retired Lieutenant who went through the academy and had the chance to manage it too.

cause a Freecop saw my engines being off (/engine command), but a ranked one failed to notice it and started yelling at me on the megaphone. (Stop being outdated)

Would've been nicer if you had more roleplay insights, telling in a non roleplay chat about the engine status changement or even in a /me to the officer who not purpousely did not notice it instead of attacking him in OOC ways, looking through a veteran view.
.. And plot twist, that officer was your fellow colleague lesser than a month ago.

"Another artifact? No. You will stay here. I have seen enough for one life.  -Ezio Auditore"

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal