| Date: 02-05-24  Time: 14:41 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Unsurpassed Сasual Dating - Real Women by NemoBarakat
[April 28, 2024, 18:14:36 pm]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Genuine Ladies by Nikola_Nidza
[April 26, 2024, 03:13:30 am]

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Genuine Damsels by Seth
[April 20, 2024, 11:00:22 am]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Authentic Damsels by PatarHD
[April 19, 2024, 23:24:35 pm]

Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by saqibkhan
[April 19, 2024, 22:30:34 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 120
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [CLOSED] [Complaint] Officer Lee_Shelton  (Read 5412 times)

Offline badboyz

• Citizen
[CLOSED] [Complaint] Officer Lee_Shelton
« on: April 02, 2014, 17:02:23 pm »
Complaint

Reporter's name:[SFCt]Badboyz

Operative's name:Lee_Shelton

Operative's rank:Officer

Time and date of the incident: Date : 2/4/2014 Time :4.45 P.M to 5.00 P.M

Brief description of the incident: I was waiting for missions in Fireman Truck in Main Gas Station.Then I did Rped with some weed such /me takes a packet of weed , /me looks around.Then I noticed Officer Lee_Shelton was in cruiser appearing in front off me.Then,I did /me hides his weeds quickly as notices officer.Then I was suspected for "Possible Drug possesion"by Officer Lee_Shelton.I requested for Investigation from Officer Slade for this case.While we were under investigation we proceeded to PD.Slade was investigating me and I was jailed by officer Lee_Shelton when I was under Investigation.

The complaint is based on : Misleading RP , Abusing Investigation or Destroying the RP

Witnesses:Slade,Hurricane

Evidence(s):I couldnt record with my Fraps as I were busy in investigation but I request to take the chat log.

Signed,
Badboyz

Offline Charles F. Offdensen

• Citizen
    • Skype - messier62
  • Badge-ID: #CL4964
Re: [Complaint] Officer Lee_Shelton
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2014, 17:16:18 pm »
Good afternoon, mr. badboyz,
I am Captain Latch and I will be the one to handle this complaint on our officer. Firstly, I would like all involved parties to post their story - that means Officer Shelton, Officer Slade and your witness, Hurricane. Meanwhile, I will be working on the logs.

Regards,
Captain Petr Latch

Retired Chief of Police and N.O.O.S.E. Commander

Offline badboyz

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2014, 17:20:15 pm »
I am happy for that Peter.I would try to contact with my witness as soon as possible :)

Offline Lee Shelton

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #LC7047
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2014, 19:13:35 pm »
Hello everyone.
I was patrolling at Downtown, when I noticed strange activity happening in firetruck parked at parking lot near gas station. I caught two guys "playing" with weed. I asked them to tell me what is going on, when suddenly Mr.Badboyz went out of the truck. I told him to stop, but he rushed to his sabregt and went speeding off the scene. I /sued him for Evading/possible drug possesion". Other "suspect" remained in the firetruck and complied with me, I took him for a interrogation, and then I let him go. During the investigation, Mr.Badboyz was mostly talking in "/em" like it is OOC chat, and most of things he said were off-topic. Officers Slade, Hurricane and myself concluded that he was guilty. Later on, Mr.Badboyz and another person that wasn't even related to whole case started threathening me via /pm.

-Officer Lee_Shelton

Offline badboyz

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2014, 19:28:01 pm »
My question is why did you jail me when I was under investigation with Slade.And you were aware of the investigation. By the way,Slade dint told any of his conclusion.In fact,you are the one which were asking him jail me.And when I asked him he said it was an order made by you.Seriously? I think only the investigator can make conclusions.Therefore,for a confirmation I asked Slade about that.Slade even said I was being investigated and you came and jail me simply. The logs Will reveal the truths.

Offline Lee Shelton

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #LC7047
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2014, 20:08:35 pm »
My question is why did you jail me when I was under investigation with Slade.And you were aware of the investigation. By the way,Slade dint told any of his conclusion.In fact,you are the one which were asking him jail me.And when I asked him he said it was an order made by you.Seriously? I think only the investigator can make conclusions.Therefore,for a confirmation I asked Slade about that.Slade even said I was being investigated and you came and jail me simply. The logs Will reveal the truths.
Investigation WAS over, they were transporting you to Jail.

Offline Slade

• Citizen
  • To Protect and to Serve.
  • Badge-ID: #LC5250
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2014, 20:26:14 pm »
Greetings everyone.

As you already know, I found Badboyz on the side of the road with his SabreGT as a suspect. I stopped behind him, he surrendered and so I decided to investigate him. After asking a few questions, it seems that Badboyz claims that Officer Lee acted "unrealistically" for spotting him in the firetruck "playing" with weeds while Lee was away in his cruiser (don't know why Bad regarded this as unrealistic, but from what I know, Officer Lee became suspicious as he can see the /me coming from Bad).
Then Bad said he didn't pullover because his SabreGT's windows was closed and he couldn't hear any voice regarding the order to pull over, although Officer Lee said that he shouted, which should be heard well inside the Sabre.

From Officer Lee's statement that he saw clearly Bad had weed in his possession, I agreed that he was guilty, but Bad demanded evidence/proof of it (He RPed that the weed was kept in the firetruck). I offered to frisk Bad in search of the weeds, but Officer Lee said that it wont be necessary, as Bad is already caught guilty using weeds. Then Bad starts saying that Officer Lee didn't RP that he saw the weeds and/or is not acting realistically.

And this is the chat for the continuation of the above:

As you can see Officer Lee made us pretty determined that Bad was guilty, and demanded him to be jailed. He showed the evidence on the "cruiser cam", so I think that cleared it up. I just put my trust on him, so I proceeded to the PD. Bad said "wait", and actually stopped to listen to what he has to say, but not long after Lee came and jailed him.

The conclusion was that you were guilty, Officer Lee asserted that many times. In the end I just agreed, and I said it on radio, and that was why we were going to the jail. You did stopped me and ask if the investigators only can make conclusions, I was just confused but I followed what Officer Lee said.

Note: I apologize if any of the provided information above is not accurate, since I did not remember it all perfectly.

Offline badboyz

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2014, 07:40:40 am »
Cruiser Cam ? Officer Lee_Shelton just made his way in front of my truck.And having a weed in truck doesn't shows me guilty eh.So I have to rights to ask for investigation.And I am pretty sure,the investigators conclusions are only conclusion can be accepted.Well,you said to me that you dint made any conclusion and it was " An order " from officer Lee_Shelton . And I did /me hides his weed as he notices a cruiser.For an example , people dont play weed showing it on high to attract other persons attention. And thats not a good evidence to show me that I am guilty .

• Citizen
    • Skype - messier62
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2014, 16:00:48 pm »
From what I understood so far:
1) Badboyz was parked at the gas station, roleplaying possession of drugs
2) Officer Shelton was passing around, spotting your actions and becoming suspicious
3) Officer Shelton asked Badboyz to leave the vehicle.
4) Badboyz went to his SabreGT and started to evade. No sooner than that he was suspected for "Evading/possible weed possession"
5) After some time (please specify the time) he wasapproached by officer Slade and gave up, requesting an investigation
6) While investigation was being concluded, officer Shelton approached, presenting roleplayed evidence of Badboyz's actions
7) Officer Slade concluded the investigation, declaring Badboyz guilty.
8) Badboyz protests, but he is still guilty of evading => makes crime valid
9) While spitting threats, Badboyz is jailed based on officer Slade's decision.

Do I understand it correctly?

Offline badboyz

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2014, 17:43:41 pm »
Spitting threats ? I wasn't spitting threats ! Actually I was under investigation and I asked Slade to reinvestigate me.And Slade was complying with me !

Offline Slade

• Citizen
  • To Protect and to Serve.
  • Badge-ID: #LC5250
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2014, 19:37:00 pm »
5) After some time (please specify the time) he was approached by officer Slade and gave up, requesting an investigation
Not long after the suspection, maybe like, 10-15 seconds.

9) While spitting threats, Badboyz is jailed based on officer Slade's decision.
It was more of a decision from Officer Lee, I just agreed to that, belieiving that Badboyz was guilty indeed.

Offline badboyz

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2014, 05:48:38 am »
As you can see in above pictures as well.Officer Lee_Shelton was just intend to Jail me without proper evidence earlier.But when I asked for evidence he just came up with Un-rped Evidence such as Cruiser cam.And Slade did told me in chat " Its an order , what can I do ? " Well Slade do you agree ? < This defines that you were just following Lee_Shelton order.Anyway about the threats.Well asking "Why did you jail me when I was in investigation " is not a threats for me I guess.

• Citizen
    • Skype - messier62
Re: [CLOSED] [Complaint] Officer Lee_Shelton
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2014, 14:33:38 pm »
Complaint closed as officer Shelton has submitted his resignation and therefore cannot be subject to complaint anymore.

Regards,
Captain Petr Latch
LCPD Command staff

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal