GTA: Vice City > VC:MP Department

VCPD | News and Announcements

(1/9) > >>

JDC:
   Vice City Police Department
"To serve and protect"

News and Announcements   
Important news and announcements from the VC:MP VCPD will be posted here.

This area is specially set up to display news of interest regarding department changes, events, promotions and general announcements.
You are welcome to create discussion topics about items posted here.

Bass:
[admin=Announcement (2008)]Posted by: VCPD Command Staff     [/admin]
Vice City Police Department, an official part of the Argonath RPG Police Department is opened in the VC:MP server.

CopSforza is appointed as the 1st VCPD Chief.

TeaM_Snake and TeaM_JayL take over as Chief and Deputy Chief in late 2008 to build the VCPD and form the first fully operational police department in VC:MP.

[R*]ber (sometime VCPD Captain and MTA:VC's Chief of Police) supports in the development process, as does the founder of ARPD [R*]Kaltsu.

[R*]Ronnel and [R*]RON (President and Prime Minster of the United States of Argonath) check on the city occasionally.

PulseEffect:
[gmod=Event (2009)]Posted by: Chief Snake, Deputy Chief JayL[/gmod]Greetings, citizens of Vice City!

The Argonath RPG Police Department (ARPD) is now officially opening its Vice City Police Department division for VC:MP server. Now that we have been given the requirements and support, the VC:MP division has now good structure to enforce the laws. We'll be working our best to bring more roleplay and combat the criminality.

Date, time & location:
Saturday, January 10th, 2009.
19:00 CET (18:00 GMT)
Outside Vice City Police Department Headquarters
Washington Beach

Everyone is invited.
Signed,
VCPD Chief TeaM_Snake
VCPD Deputy Chief TeaM_JayL

Warning from VC:MP Administration!
Any kinds of attempt to ruin the roleplay ceremony (killing people in the ceremony, terrorist attacks, cop hunting, and such roleplay) are not allowed.

02/01/2009

[gmod=Event (2009)]Posted by: Chief Snake[/gmod]
VCPD Ceremony

Date: June 6th (Saturday)
Time: 19 CET

There will be promotions but it'll be kept secret until the ceremony.

29/05/2009

[admin=Announcement (2009)]Posted by: Deputy Chief JayL[/admin]
SWAT division officially opens.

Main topic.

25/06/2009

Marco:
[mod=Promotions/Medals (2009)]Posted by: Chief Snake[/mod]
Promoted:

Captain promotion:
[WS]Marco

Sergeant promotion:
[WS]Leonardo

Senior Officer promotion:
Davron
Drix
TeaM_Daddy
Team_Fabio
TeaM_Tris

06/06/2009

[mod=Promotions/Awards (2009)]Posted by: Deputy Chief JayL[/mod]
AR-VCPD Promotions:

VCPD Captain: [WS]Leonardo

FBI Promotions

VC:MP FBI Director: [WS]Marco

Both of them will be instructed about their duties. Congratulations, good work.

16/06/2009

Awards

Meritorious Police Service Award

[Note: For a time this award replaced the Senior Officer rank]

The following officers have been awarded:

[R*]Rusty
TeaM_Daddy
TeaM_Tris

22/08/2009

VC:MP ARPD Promotions (VC-MP)

To Chief Detective
TeaM_Fabio

Congratulations!

29/12/2009

Leonardo:
[admin=Announcement (2010)]Posted by: Director Fabio_Mendez[/admin]
I am pleased to announce that the VC:MP F.B.I. operations will now be held on the official ARPD F.B.I. website after discussions with Fernando, there will be public and private boards like their is for SA:MP, MTA:VC F.B.I. might also move their as well, but Snake will have to discuss this with Fernando.

Feel free to register and look through the public sections when they are ready.

Signed:
F.B.I. Director (VC:MP)
Fabio Mendez

17/01/2010

[admin=Announcement (2010)]Posted by: Chief Detective Fabio_Mendez[/admin]
Re: Further changes to the intelligence groups operating in VC:MP

- Firstly we have decided to close the F.B.I. divison of VC:MP, and to replace this, we will intergrate a investigation department into the VCPD, so this means now that we will be running operations back on this forum again.

- Secondly, VCPD will now be split into two divisions, the operations department, and the investigation department. When a new person joins the VCPD and becomes a officer, they will automatically be put into the operations department which deal with the daily activities of watching the city, going after criminals. Officer ranks will remain the same in the operations department and so will the command staff ranks.

F.B.I. has now been renamed and intergrated into the VCPD rather then a seperate division, so if your in the investigation department you are a rank in the VCPD. F.B.I. Director is now Chief Detective, and F.B.I. Agent is now VCPD Detective.

View full message.

Signed:
Fabio Mendez
VCPD Chief Detective

20/03/2010

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version