GTA: V > V:MP - Department Public Page

LSPD || Questions & Comments

<< < (8/8)

Mac Taylor:

--- Quote from: Semirak on June 01, 2020, 22:41:53 pm ---Jcs can u pls clarify some things about returning after death and characters as i dont want to do mistakes.

-Who can return after death ?
  We used in ivmp to let only freecops to return after death but they need to wait 5 minutes.
  And if i was killed by someone (lets say i was fireman) can i join duty and say "i changed character" ?

-What about characters?
  We used in ivmp to deny people that makes crimes when offduty even if it is another character.
  i have literally too many questions about this, but the question comes when u play and u forget them  :neutral: .

People are like every day arguing on those things in main chat, so pls lets add a rules about this.

--- End quote ---

Hello, Semi

I will try to clarify those concerns for you, but also you can get a confirmation from Jcstodds himself.

For the first concern, no, you are not allowed to rejoin a roleplay after your death. Not you nor free cops. It is a server rule and not an LSPD procedure, so it applies to everyone.

"Do not rejoin a combat (RP) after dying/jail until the RP has ended for your enemy or allies" last rule in Combats Section, VMP rules.

Only exceptions can be made if you were killed by a glitch, bug or a new player ramming you off.

For the second concern, well, it's a bit different than IV:MP. According to the vision, you can do whatever you wish and whatever you want only stick within good, fair roleplay and good general behavior. I can say that only things that may get you kicked from LSPD are :
- Bad, negative or trolling comments towards the community or any of its players.
- Continous breach of LSPD procedures, especially the combat procedures.
- Continous unprofessionalism over the main chat or any other public chat.

Do whatever roleplay you like.
Want to be a full-time cop? Be it, want to be a corrupted cop on duty? Be it, want to create another roleplay character to be criminal than your cop character, be it.

I hope I have answered your concerns.

Regards,
Mac Taylor
LSPD Sergeant.

Jcstodds:
Hi Semi,
Mac gave the correct answers.

I will just add, the rules are there to protect players from abuse. If you want to return after death as a cop... you can ask criminals for permission. It can be their decision. If all players agree and it's within reason you can rejoin.

Admins aren't going to punish players returning after death if everyone having fun with some RP. Some events and situations will allow it.

If you have any questions please do ask. Every month I will be releasing the LSPD Vision and update to remind everyone the progress and goals of LSPD. In some ways there will be a lot different from past PDs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version