General > Leaving

Resignation - Officer Kowalski

(1/2) > >>

Kowalski.:
Hello,

With this notice, I announce my decision to resign from the Los Santos Police Department. It's been a ride, had our ups and downs, but it was cool being one of you guys. If I was running the department, I wouldn't want my officers to be redundant. Therefore, I think it's simply the right decision to resign, there's always a point where the time comes, in the end.

Unfortunately, with this, I also announce the shutdown of the Detective Bureau. There's simply no activity left within it, the majority of the division resigned and I believe that it's an unwarranted redundancy. I wish nothing but the best of luck to any and all investigative divisions that are either currently running or are planned for the future. This style of roleplay is underestimated and can be a lot of fun if done the right way.

If the command wishes to keep the group running or appoint a new Inspector, I wish them and any new personnel the best of luck.

Finally, a special thank you to the retired personnel of the Detective Bureau - you guys were very fine roleplayers, and I enjoyed every roleplay with you guys.

Also, a thank you to the rest of the department - it's been my pleasure serving alongside you.

Regards,
Retired Officer Kowalski

Luther:
Take care Kowalski. It's been a good ride.

Kowalski.:
Luther, you were by far one of the best deputies anyone could ask for. Working with you in the Detective Bureau and investigating crimes was a great experience, and that is something I will definitely miss.

It has indeed been a good ride, but I'll see you around!

Jcstodds:
Thank you for your contributions to LSPD during your time here Kowalski. Detective Bureau was our most active subgroups and you should be proud of your achievements despite the inactive server environment and timezone difficulties.

I hope the new development will give you inspiration as it will certainly be requiring detective groups (whether working under LSPD or not) in the new era.

Best wishes for the future,
Jcstodds

Mac Taylor:
Although we had our ups and downs together, but I wish you best of luck with your future careers, kowalski!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version