| Date: 08-05-24  Time: 09:09 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 179
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [SA:MP] Chiefs and sh*t, nigga  (Read 3078 times)

Offline Mikal

• FLA Army Council
  • Citizen
  • SA-MP: Mikal
[SA:MP] Chiefs and sh*t, nigga
« on: March 03, 2016, 23:29:11 pm »
Hello, I need a list of all ex-SAPD Chiefs, and if you can, the years that they served (ex: 2011-2013).

And whilst I'm at it, who in your own opinions is the most notable SAPD staff and why, preferably one who no longer plays on the server.

Thanks! :v:

PS: Don't ask why, you will see in the future.

Flint Liberation Army

Offline Lionel Valdes

• Citizen
Re: [SA:MP] Chiefs and sh*t, nigga
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2016, 00:23:32 am »
Hank Rafferty (2008 - 2011)
Nicholas Angel (2008 - ?)
CBFASI (2008 - ?)
Pancher (2009 - 2011)
Pancher (2011 - 2012)*
Leroy Hudson (2011)
Paul Caltson (2012 - 2013)
Plam Knight (2013)
Mike Sangelo (2013 - 2014)
Rusty Culver (2014 - 2015)
Megamidget (2015)
Nexus Riggs (2015)**

*: Pancher left the position for a while, in order to dedicate his time in an advisory position. He returned to his office a few months later.
**: Nexus Riggs was the Deputy Chief, assuming the position of an acting Chief of Police.

:ps: You owe me one.

LIONEL VALDES
FORMER DEPUTY CHIEF, CHIEF OF ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES

Offline [R*]Drix

• Citizen
  • Rashid King
    • Skype - drix655
  • Badge-ID: #138
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Drix
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2016, 00:28:22 am »
What a creative TOPIC NAME mikal

Offline Mikal

• FLA Army Council
  • Citizen
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2016, 00:32:21 am »
--
Thanks Lionel, awesome work! Will be very useful. :app:

Although, how come there appears to be 2 chiefs at the same time in some places? Like Hank Rafferty being Chief from 2008 to 2011, but then Nicholas Angel also being chief in 2008, how does that happen? :conf:

What a creative TOPIC NAME mikal
:afro:

Flint Liberation Army

Offline Salmonella

• [VC:MP] SWAT Commander
  • Citizen
  • MIR NACH!
    • Skype - salmonellaabe
  • Badge-ID: #VC0004
  • SA-MP: =AV=Salmonella
  • VC:MP: =AV=Salmonella
  • IV:MP: [AV]Salmonella
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2016, 00:38:04 am »
Hank Rafferty (2008 - 2011)
Nicholas Angel (2008 - ?)
CBFASI (2008 - ?)
Pancher (2009 - 2011)
Pancher (2011 - 2012)*
Leroy Hudson (2011)
Paul Caltson (2012 - 2013)
Plam Knight (2013)
Mike Sangelo (2013 - 2014)
Rusty Culver (2014 - 2015)
Megamidget (2015)
Nexus Riggs (2015)**

*: Pancher left the position for a while, in order to dedicate his time in an advisory position. He returned to his office a few months later.
**: Nexus Riggs was the Deputy Chief, assuming the position of an acting Chief of Police.

:ps: You owe me one.

Wow, this list seems pretty complete. I think [Rstar]Kaltsu belongs on the list too, even although he was ARPD Commissioner/Founder.

Offline Lionel Valdes

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2016, 00:39:41 am »
--

There were times in the past in which the Chief couldn't maintain the department single handedly, making him resort to the option of promoting another employee to his position. In the past, this was usually done when the initial Chief believed that it would soon be the time for him to leave.

However this wasn't the case for Nicholas and Hank, for example. They were both appointed at the same position by the government. (HQ in jargon)

EDIT: That's correct to a large extent, Salmonella. Seeing that Kaltsu assumed pretty much the abilities of the Chief although not being one, he does belong to the list.

LIONEL VALDES
FORMER DEPUTY CHIEF, CHIEF OF ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES

Offline Salmonella

• [VC:MP] SWAT Commander
  • Citizen
  • MIR NACH!
    • Skype - salmonellaabe
  • Badge-ID: #VC0004
  • SA-MP: =AV=Salmonella
  • VC:MP: =AV=Salmonella
  • IV:MP: [AV]Salmonella
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2016, 14:45:12 pm »
As for Mikal's second question... It's hard to pick a favorite chief. For me, being around for a long time, a lot of the post-2011 chiefs feel more like fellow officers to me. Furthermore, I haven't served under them and in some cases I've trained them when they were cadets.

So if I'd have to pick a favorite chief, it's probably gonna be between CBFasi, Pancher or Hank Rafferty. Out of those three, I'm probably gonna go with Pancher. I remember when CBFasi promoted him from Deputy Chief to Chief and the preceeding ceremony. In Pancher's time, the SAPD was in my opinion in its golden age. Everything ran smoothly, the department grew larger than ever and most importantly, everyone respected Pancher a whole lot as Chief. I know a lot of people would pick Hank Rafferty, who was also a great chief and a really great guy, but as a Chief and leader of the department, I think Pancher was the most effective.

My respect goes out to all Chiefs. It's a tough chair to fill and it's a shame a lot of people only know CBFasi for what they say he did somewhere in 2014. He was a great guy for ARPD and the server in general. He got stuff done scriptwise and actually delivered more than anyone expected. He knew what was right for the PD and was always impartial and able to judge people fairly.

Just wanted to get that off my chest in the wake of all the people talking negatively of him. :)

Offline Mikal

• FLA Army Council
  • Citizen
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2016, 20:32:45 pm »
Thanks for your help guys, I didn't specifically ask for the 'best' Chief though, it can be any SAPD member who is no longer here.

Personally if you ask me, I'd say Jcstodds was one of the best for all his unique RP's, namely the border control stuff.

Flint Liberation Army

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal