| Date: 08-05-24  Time: 22:37 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 161
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Lets make SAPD great again!  (Read 5101 times)

Offline TinMan

• [SA:MP]Mulholland Intersection Protector
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #5075
Lets make SAPD great again!
« on: June 28, 2016, 10:57:44 am »
Morning  :angry:

Did you notice I did not say "good" morning? Wake up SAPD! Wake up!

We are losing, and we are losing very rapidly!

There are a lot of criminals all through San Andreas!

Let me tell you! The crime rate is very high!

I never seen the crime rate this high ever before!

We have criminals growing massive amounts of weed!

We have too many shootouts and every time we respond we lose!

The criminals are taking over and we have a HUGE problem on our hands that needs FIXED!

When was it when we heard a criminal moan over main chat when SAPD takes down a criminal and got the job done?  :war:

Well.....and yes.... they use to.....they use to scream abuse and moan over main chat. And that use to tell us something......

That use to mean that we were the ones winning! That justice was being served! Now we are the ones moaning!

Folks let me tell you something! I am sick and tired of losing! I almost can't even go on duty anymore!

We need to do something now and we need to do something quick! We are not the greatest anymore! Allow me to tell you a quick story.....

My first day back yesterday from a long inactive period. A high ranking officer ordered all units to the LVPD. {And that was fine that was okay he was doing his job.} We had a big situation 10 suspects illegally growing weed heavily armed and armored with M4, Sniper, SMG, and Deagle at the Prickle Pine golf course! Shots were also fired. Regrouping at the LVPD the high ranking only issued us armor, 50 rounds of shotgun, and 25 rounds of country rifle each. Requesting for better equipment and more ammo it was denied due to these NEW regulations that community leaders or the Chief has enforced? I was getting heated! I said "We can't win this fight with these weapons. The country rifle is complete garbage lets all be honest here and this is not enough ammo for the shotgun." The high ranking officer said that he couldn't equip us anything else due to the regulations. I shouted What kind of garbage is this!?!?, as we were leaving the LVPD rushing to the scene. Arriving to the scene we were getting our butts kicked! Oh let me tell you it was almost a massacre. We LOST the fight and RETREATED and had to regroup back to the LVPD. It was like we couldn't even stand a chance! Inside LVPD the high rank officer same as before issued you us the same weapons. I was really now raging a lot of hell! I said, "You either equip us with something better or I am leaving the server and I hope the rest of the officers do the same!" This high ranking guy knew he did not have a choice but to equip us decent weapons! Only this time he knew what was right and only equipped us with 150 rounds of M4 and said this is all I can do. Honestly, I felt like us lower ranks were getting treated like scum! We responded back to the situation nearly losing again but this time we somehow pulled off a MIRACLE.  A few officers did die because they ran out of bullets. We did end up killing most of them and only a few escaped but this is NOT winning! We had officers die because they ran out of those 150 M4 bullets! We had officers died because they did not have the correct equipment! I want you high officials to write to their families a letter on why they had to die because they couldn't get better equipment to win the fight alive!

These restrictions are hindering our capabilities that the police department needs to be successful! Please remember, it is just a game too so why we have so many restrictions like in real life is unbelievably ridiculous. We simply don't have enough officers online at each given time able to protect and serve citizens and when weapons are restricted we are basically all useless! If I am useless restricted to a slow patrol car and only a deagle so is all the rest of the officers out there. You can't catch a Buffalo, Bullets, NRG, Infernus, Cheetahs, Turismo (vehicles the majority of criminals use) with a slow police cruiser all by yourself when you are the only cop online! This is why we are losing! We are failing so bad! Criminals are winning and taking over. I use to be the greatest officer believe it or not. I was able to patrol the whole entire San Andreas all by myself when no restrictions applied and there were less than 25 civilians. I kept the crime low and barely anybody escaped. I used a bullet, was heavily armed and fully armored and always won and successful, protecting and serving the community, and doing what was right for the people. Now it seems that nobody cares and what is more important to them is that the forums. You want a promotion? No problem just type up some bullshit on forums that does not mean anything and lets forget about actually playing the game. And see? We are now losing! Yes we do need forums for important things but it does turn people away from the game and I have always saw that as a problem but with no solution to fix it.

I have been through the respected time of Special Response Unit. When criminals saw SRU presence they knew they were f**ked and moaned when justice was served. It should go the same for us when they see our presence they should know they are going to get messed up if they do something crazy. But now we show up and it is a joke to them. Let me be clear. Our presence to the criminals is a joke now. We again are losing! They see us coming and they call up a few of their buddies and we lose in a matter of seconds. We are the moaning ones now because we are the losers and NOT winners! I am not saying we need to go full SRU style abusing suspects forcing them to moan. What I am saying we need to make SAPD great again! Please.....

Lets make SAPD great again!!!! 

Offline Julio.

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #DM2378
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Julio
  • VC:MP: [R*]Julio
  • IV:MP: [R*]Julio
Re: Lets make SAPD great again!
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2016, 11:16:33 am »
From what I've seen, firefights involving law enforcement ingame rarely end well for law enforcement unless the FBI turn up on scene.

DPD - Medal of Whiskey x3 DPD - Medal of Respect x1 DPD - Medal of Loyalty x3
 SAPD - Meritorious Award x1 SAPD - Community Policing x1

Offline DinoKid23

• Citizen
    • Skype - dinokid23
  • SA-MP: hehe xd
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2016, 13:55:23 pm »

Offline Derek.

• Citizen
  • be humble.
    • Skype - marian.liviu2
  • SA-MP: Derek Carter
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2016, 15:09:51 pm »
From what I've seen, firefights involving law enforcement ingame rarely end well for law enforcement unless the FBI turn up on scene.
FBI is actually giving us a hand fighting the criminals.
I hate to say it, but we are inactive as f**k, yesterday there were 40 players and only one officer and two agents, we simply couldn't face them all. The only problem is inactivity, not regulations, regulations are fine and made for people not to abuse special rights.

DEREK CARTER
SAN ANDREAS POLICE DEPARTMENT
| S.A.P.D. Senior Officer | S.A.P.D. Detective |

Offline Deluca

• [SA:MP] SWAT Team Leader
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #140
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2016, 15:46:37 pm »
You know why people don't play? Because when they come online, they just can't wait to type /q. That is how bored some people are of Argonath. So unless the HQ makes good and improving changes to the community as a whole, not just a revamp of SAPD, but a revamp of the whole community, then there will not be a single difference.

Offline Derek.

• Citizen
  • be humble.
    • Skype - marian.liviu2
  • SA-MP: Derek Carter
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2016, 15:49:55 pm »
To be more precise, people from SAPD aren't inactive, they are just heading off duty, because there's nothing they can do, example hunting suspects, that mentality should be changed. Police duty isn't all about hunting suspects.

DEREK CARTER
SAN ANDREAS POLICE DEPARTMENT
| S.A.P.D. Senior Officer | S.A.P.D. Detective |

Offline Luke

• Citizen
    • Skype - lukecarlmoss
  • Badge-ID: 121
  • SA-MP: Lawrence King
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2016, 18:32:53 pm »
Yo Tinman welcome back, shame that SAPD aint active but hopefully examinations are finishing and we can all get back active once again!

Offline Dusty

• Citizen
  • Loyal to Law.
    • Skype - joe.noe4
  • Badge-ID: 139
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2016, 18:26:34 pm »
We need activity.

We need members to get more active, and we need to work hard to recruit more.

TinMan is talking the truth, Law is losing. Criminals are tricking us and beating us.

Let's work with other agencies and try to improve it's problem, and perhaps with the HQ.

Offline [Rstar]Norrage

• [V:MP] LSPD Officer
  • V:MP: [Rstar]Norrage
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2016, 20:56:53 pm »
We need activity.

We need members to get more active, and we need to work hard to recruit more.

TinMan is talking the truth, Law is losing. Criminals are tricking us and beating us.

Let's work with other agencies and try to improve it's problem, and perhaps with the HQ.

They key in this discussion is to fix problems without HQ. I do not see any purpose on how they could help a member shortage. Giving more free weapons / more advantages to the force, makes criminals moan more and will increase server moaning. That is exactly what HQ is avoiding right now. If they are doing a good job on this is your opinion, but I do think HQ is not needed in this problem.

* Twenty heads back to the IV:MP boards.
Est. 29.10.2008 | 05.11.2015

Offline LewisChurch

• Citizen
    • Skype - iamthelewis / Javier Donoso
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2016, 01:04:29 am »
Problem with that is that now they're favoring criminals instead of creating a fair ground in where the best shot gets out alive, criminals can use all these things and get all these things but if we try to get on their level we're yelled at and threatened with removal of things. When we complain we do it very silently because cops are the minority in the server, criminals can get away with moaning because they're more and they try to be witty and sarcastic about it. It's a shitty state we're in and that's why we lose on many situations.

Offline Deluca

• [SA:MP] SWAT Team Leader
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #140
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2016, 03:16:49 am »

Offline [Rstar]John

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #7470
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]John
  • IV:MP: [R*]John
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2016, 03:25:47 am »
I agree with every single comment, LET'S MAKE S.A.P.D GREAT AGAIN!
FORMER S.A.P.D. Captain

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal