| Date: 25-04-24  Time: 16:30 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Genuine Damsels by Seth
[April 20, 2024, 11:00:22 am]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Authentic Damsels by PatarHD
[April 19, 2024, 23:24:35 pm]

Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by saqibkhan
[April 19, 2024, 22:30:34 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 303
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [STATEMENT] Office of the FBI Director - Vice City Judiciary  (Read 2946 times)

Offline Kowalski.

• [VC:MP] Retired FBI Director
  • Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
  • Badge-ID: #FBI001
  • Discord: MrMeeses491#7309
[STATEMENT] Office of the FBI Director - Vice City Judiciary
« on: August 09, 2022, 12:50:04 pm »

U.S. FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
STATEMENT FROM THE OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR

Greetings.

It is by now common knowledge that the Federal Bureau of Investigation has lately gone through a series of events that has resulted in instability and a public reduction in the credibility of Vice City's law enforcement. This is more than understandable given all that has transpired.

As Director of the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation, I have personally been forced to defend the actions of the FBI Command Staff before a judiciary. The actions and incompetency of another command member have inadvertently resulted in confusion and a series of occurrences that have reduced the credibility of the Federal Bureau of Investigation in both the public eye and has both undermined and discredited this law enforcement agency. Unfortunately, this has diverted away from the real mission of the FBI and caused uncertainty.

I personally admit that not everything the FBI Command has done has been perfect. However, we've got the big things right. Legislative reform legalising measures to remove contraband from circulation and take hold of the supply and demand by the roots. Measures for the conducting of sting operations and surveillance as an effective means of covert law enforcement. The federal crackdown on corruption is a priority and is central to the role of the Bureau - an operation that has proven very successful and will continue.

As a Director, it is my job to represent the FBI. It is my job to accept mistakes and any unfortunate misgivings that the Bureau ends up subject to. As a Director, it is also my job to strive for better, to innovate, to continue to improve this great law enforcement agency and continue to provide effective law enforcement in the United States. Subsequent to that, I wish to announce a number of things.

First and foremost, the Command Staff of the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation will be completely overhauled. Ineptitude in a position of command is not acceptable and is not for the benefit of the people we take an oath to serve and protect. New training protocols and aptitude examinations will be implemented so as to prevent any instances of incompetence from having a detrimental impact on this law enforcement agency again.

Secondly, the FBI Command will be implementing new protocols and regulations to ensure that certain scenarios do not occur again and that we can continue to effectively serve and protect while also abiding by a standard and by the law, both the letter of the law, and the spirit.

Lastly, the Federal Bureau of Investigation will rebuild. The FBI, in all the turbulence it has gone through, will come out stronger, as it always has, always does, and always will. Our mission has not changed. The U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation's primary operational focus at all times is intelligence and to serve as the primary federal law enforcement branch of the United States. This will continue, and an emphasis on this will now be enforced from the top down.

I lastly want to thank the people. To thank you for standing strong despite us facing down one of the most turbulent periods in the Bureau's history. To thank you for standing for law and order. To thank you for not losing faith in our institution.

Today is where it begins. Today is where we begin to rise once again. We have a long road ahead.
However, long hauls are no match for the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation. We've stared down tough calls to action before. We'll do it again. It starts here and now.

Sincere regards,

Director Kowalski
U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation.

Retired General of the Armed Forces Kowalski
A.R.A.F. - Argonath RPG Armed Forces
U.S. Department of Defense

Offline Aky

• Citizen
    • Skype - I use discord: Aky#0484
  • Badge-ID: #RM0MG3Y
  • SA-MP: Aky
  • VC:MP: Aky
  • IV:MP: Aky
Re: [STATEMENT] Office of the FBI Director - Vice City Judiciary
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2022, 21:51:42 pm »
WHERE IS AGENT GOURA? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HIM? THIS IS CLEARLY AN ACT OF TERRORISM AGAINST THE NATION! THE CORRUPT DIRECTOR CAME BACK AND TOOK OVER LIKE A DICTATOR! THIS IS THE ARGONATH WE LIVE IN THESE DAYS!!!! WE WANT JUSTICE! ESPECIALLY FOR GOURA!
Quote from: danigold
Nigga you flip sides so much you might aswell be a f**king pancake

Spoiler (Click to expand)

Offline S3Z4R

• [VC:MP] VCPD Officer
  • Gringo
  • Badge-ID: #666002
Re: [STATEMENT] Office of the FBI Director - Vice City Judiciary
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2022, 07:59:36 am »
*clears his ears* calm down, why so noisy :trust:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal