| Date: 02-05-24  Time: 23:33 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 134
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: All Cadets and Applicants Please Read  (Read 3470 times)

jemerson

All Cadets and Applicants Please Read
« on: November 19, 2009, 00:15:08 am »
Training Announcement
Argonath Police Department
Training
It seems that some applicants to the SAPD are not aware of the current training standards. If you are applying to be a Cadet or already are a Cadet please take note of the following. All SAPD Officers, are considered "Training Officers". They can all give you the lessons needed to be a Officer of the SAPD. If you are apart of any sub division you still can go to any officer or higher of the SAPD. Your sub division may require more training that the SAPD does not, but your SAPD Cadet training must be done by a SAPD Officer or higher.This annoucement comes because a member of a sub division was copbanned this evening because he thought he could only be trained by a member of his sub division and did not "help" other freecops. As a leader of one of the sub divisions I was asked to make this annoucement so everyone is aware.  If you have any questions about this please reply here.

Here is the topics you must have to complete your SAPD training (Any SAPD Officer or higher can teach you these):
General RP, Police communication/codes, SAPD Laws, General Behaviour, Driving, Shooting, Crime Investigation and Arresting suspects

Offline Mac_Cabrazi

• Citizen
  • This is the coolest badge in the world
Re: All Cadets and Applications Please Read
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2009, 00:29:29 am »
Question: What if you have completed your SAPD Training, then what?  Like if you have taken SAPD Training like 5 times from many different trainers.

jemerson

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2009, 00:37:32 am »
If you have completed it, and it is noted on your application then you are ready for your test. A examinor will find you!

Offline Blinky

• Citizen
  • SAPD Officer
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2009, 00:41:51 am »
I AGREE 100%, no matter who you are, anyone can train you

Offline [Rstar]Vince

• [SA:MP] Retired Deputy Chief
  • Citizen
  • Il Duce
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2009, 01:14:28 am »
Question: What if you have completed your SAPD Training, then what?  Like if you have taken SAPD Training like 5 times from many different trainers.

SAPD Lieutenants plus can only give an official exam. You can be trained by anyone, it will speed up your cadet process.

SAPD Deputy Chief
2007 - 2011

Offline Damion_Butler

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2009, 02:53:28 am »
I like the new system. The former training system was a little off. You had to apply for a class and get lucky the sergeants were online the same time as you, and then they also had to have the time to do it.
Now the applicants can be trained by so many more people that it will propably improve their skills more and faster.
If any applicant wants a training, pm me IG.

Offline [R*]Austin

• Top Kop (SA:MP)
  • [V:MP] LSPD Sergeant
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2009, 08:54:00 am »
Make sure your trainer at the time makes a report about the training and posts it in the application of the cadet... Otherwise we cant see.

Thanks Car :)

Offline [WS]Paco

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2009, 08:51:07 am »
Thanks for the first question! =) I needed it! =)

Thanks Emerson for posting that! :D

jemerson

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2009, 17:17:09 pm »
No problem, thats my job, if you have any other questions feel free top ask  :cop:

Offline Uninhibited

• [SA:MP] CRASH Rookie [SA:MP] Ac. Instructor
  • Citizen
  • [Rstar]Uninhibited
  • Badge-ID: #DM2326
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2009, 21:56:08 pm »
Good but some officers are too lazy.
I am searching for a officer trainer for about 5-6 hours now  :D
To improve and develop ArgonathRPG

To serve and protect

Offline [WS]Paco

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2009, 11:42:18 am »
I've done like 3+ Officer trainings and I've waited long for a Lt. to look at my Officer Trainings to give me Officer Exam, but aswell I can't ask Lt.s to give me Officer Exam, right? Soo what do I actually do? Ask a Lt. to give look at my trainings? (It's not asking to get Officer Exam) or just ask him to give me Officer Exam? (Maybe when I do 3+ Officer Trainings and scored good it's allowde to ask).

Please answer em fast as possible, because I very interested of being Officer.  :cop: :cop:

Offline SKenney

• (SAPD) Retired Lieutenant
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: A5050-CS
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2009, 19:26:56 pm »
You just have to wait is all. They will come to you when they think your ready. That and there pretty busy and have to be given time.

You'll be asked my friend, don't worry. Just give it some time. Keep patrolling and being the best at what you do.
Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13
Former,
Los Santos Police Department

Lieutenant

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal