| Date: 08-05-24  Time: 21:32 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 170
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [CLOSED] [Complaint] LCPD High Ranked officer MikuV4X  (Read 4459 times)

Offline Anto17

• Citizen
  • road to LCPD Officer (*)
    • Skype - Volchi17 - Anto17
  • Badge-ID: #XX9999
  • SA-MP: /
  • VC:MP: /
  • IV:MP: Anto17
[CLOSED] [Complaint] LCPD High Ranked officer MikuV4X
« on: January 18, 2017, 14:44:05 pm »
Complaint

Reporter's name: Anto_Capobastone

Operative's name & rank: MikuV4X , LCPD high-ranked officer

Time and date of the incident: 17/01/2017 , around 5-6 P.M.

Brief description of the incident: I was brutally killed by an LTA driver , he was riding a bus around MGS, the police started chasing him after that. i was driving towards fishraket and saw this motorcade of several LCPD cruisers chasing the guy who killed me , i keept a certain distance from the suspect. and somehow then i saw in chat that i have been suspected for "aiding a suspect"! , what really never occured , also because why should i help the guy who killed me , 1) its not even a valid reason suspect somebody for aiding someone who killed you. so i have pulled over near a GS after few yards meanwhile this officer , MikuV4X (who suspected me) left the Whole motorcade and started chasing me. i have stopped and was trying to text why the hell i got sued and he carjacked me and without any /s message started shooting at me Killing me and this insane story happend in less than 5 seconds!!
i didnt even have time to realize that he has sued me and killed afterwards immediatly.
Im asking for a clearence of what happend and the apologise of the officer + i want to be refunded the 300$ i lost and want a compensation of at least 500$ for the moral and physic damages against me.

Witness(es): Admin afmatt and some LCPD officers.

Evidence(s): Dont know where to find the logs, guess administration has the acces to them only.

Signed,
Anto_Capobastone
(Anto17 formerly)

Offline [Rstar]Norrage

• [V:MP] LSPD Officer
  • V:MP: [Rstar]Norrage
Re: [Complaint] LCPD High Ranked officer MikuV4X
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2017, 15:31:03 pm »
Dear Anto,

Sad to see you reporting an LCPD officer. However, did you try to talk to the officer via some private talk first? Our sticky topic notes us the following point:

Before posting a complaint, please try to communicate with the to-be-reported member. In many cases, a simple talk could save us from a complaint, which might not be necessary to be further investigated. Even in this case, communication is the most important thing that can solve most of problems in a matter of minutes. Additionally, you can try to contact a LCPD Upper Command member to solve the issue with the LCPD member. Please, consider a complaint as your last resort.

Looking forward to your answer.

Greetings,
Emily Sanderson,
LCPD Chief of Police.
Est. 29.10.2008 | 05.11.2015

Offline DarkPower202

• [IV:MP] ???
  • Citizen
  • sᴇʀᴠᴇ, ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʟᴘ.
    • Skype - DarkPower202
  • Badge-ID: #LC7876
  • IV:MP: Darkness202
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2017, 01:52:17 am »
Greetings, Anto.

Brief description of the incident: I was brutally killed by an LTA driver , he was riding a bus around MGS, the police started chasing him after that. i was driving towards fishraket and saw this motorcade of several LCPD cruisers chasing the guy who killed me , i keept a certain distance from the suspect. and somehow then i saw in chat that i have been suspected for "aiding a suspect"! , what really never occured , also because why should i help the guy who killed me , 1) its not even a valid reason suspect somebody for aiding someone who killed you. so i have pulled over near a GS after few yards meanwhile this officer , MikuV4X (who suspected me) left the Whole motorcade and started chasing me. i have stopped and was trying to text why the hell i got sued and he carjacked me and without any /s message started shooting at me Killing me and this insane story happend in less than 5 seconds!!
i didnt even have time to realize that he has sued me and killed afterwards immediatly.
Im asking for a clearence of what happend and the apologise of the officer + i want to be refunded the 300$ i lost and want a compensation of at least 500$ for the moral and physic damages against me.

It was actually my mistake that i forgot you was killed by the LTA driver, but I have some questions here:
If the LTA driver killed you, Why would you rejoin the chase and/or helping the Bus Driver (forgot the name) by using your Sultan RS?

i keept a certain distance from the suspect. and somehow then i saw in chat that i have been suspected for "aiding a suspect"! , what really never occured

By that, You have been even close to the Bus Driver and Ramming our Units apart, that's why i reacted to suspect you for Aiding (once again, it was my mistakte that I forgot you was killed by the Bus Driver)

also because why should i help the guy who killed me , 1) its not even a valid reason suspect somebody for aiding someone who killed you. so i have pulled over near a GS after few yards meanwhile this officer , MikuV4X (who suspected me) left the Whole motorcade and started chasing me.

aid (/ād/) verb gerund or present participle: aiding help, assist, or support (someone or something) in the achievement of something.
Alright, You said 2 different things here?
1. You have said that you have keep a distance between the suspect above, I see that you are following him (considered as Aiding)
2. You have said here that you didn't aid him.
Why would you Watch the chase with that close-distance?

i have stopped and was trying to text why the hell i got sued and he carjacked me and without any /s message started shooting at me Killing me and this insane story happend in less than 5 seconds!!

I thought that you were filling up there, That's why i rushed to your car without a warning. Apologize if this was my fault

I will give you a refund for that, Thankyou for Cooperating.

Signed,
Senior Officer
Crusey Edward
MikuV4X
Argonath Police Department

ARPD IV:MP Medals

1x Meritorious Medal

Offline Gregory Parker

• Citizen
  • Inactive.
    • Skype - younes.ar1
  • Badge-ID: #134
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2017, 20:37:56 pm »
Greetings, Anto

It is really sad to see you reporting one of our LCPD officers. However, we will handle this complaint that you posted as it was already submitted and try to come with a solution according to our procedures and see who's wrong.

According to the story you wrote in the complaint, you were actually dead in that situation by roleplay. You said that you were near the Fishmarket when you saw a police convoy running after the suspect. Have you actually interfered or attempted to follow the convoy, or actually did?

As you were near Fishmarket, when you were suspected, why haven't you actually pulled over instead of going to a Gas Station, and actually tried to talk to the officer who suspected you?

Officer Miku, did it actually happen that you shot him without informing him to surrender himself after carjacking him?

LCPD Medal of Valor ~2017

January, 2017 - Officer of the month (SAPD)

[SAMP]Ex- SAPD Chief [IV:MP] Ex-LCPD Deputy Chief  (#CL7335) [IVMP] Ex-CIU Inspector.
Serving since: 2014
(2014-2018)

Offline DarkPower202

• [IV:MP] ???
  • Citizen
  • sᴇʀᴠᴇ, ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʟᴘ.
    • Skype - DarkPower202
  • Badge-ID: #LC7876
  • IV:MP: Darkness202
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2017, 06:07:42 am »
Greetings Gregory Parker,

Officer Miku, did it actually happen that you shot him without informing him to surrender himself after carjacking him?

I've jacked him and then killed without informing, because he didn't comply with me thru PM (ingame).
He then stops following the Bus Driver and heading over to a Gas Station (near Hospital @South Algo) when I got him suspected..

I thought that you were filling up there, That's why i rushed to your car without a warning. Apologize if this was my fault

Signed,
Senior Officer
Crusey Edward
MikuV4X
Argonath Police Department

ARPD IV:MP Medals

1x Meritorious Medal

Offline [Rstar]Norrage

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2017, 23:48:09 pm »
Dear Mr. Capobastone,

I noticed in the state that you spoke to our Senior Officer recently. Could you please elaborate your further demands?

Greetings,
Emily Sanderson
LCPD Chief of Police

Offline [Rstar]Norrage

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2017, 15:12:12 pm »
Please notify us before the 10th of February, 2017.

If no response is given we will see this complaint as solved and it will be closed.

Greetings,
Emily Sanderson
LCPD Chief of Police

Offline Gregory Parker

• Citizen
  • Inactive.
    • Skype - younes.ar1
  • Badge-ID: #134
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2017, 17:10:43 pm »
Due to the lack of interest from complainant, and him exceeding time given to respond to this complaint, complaint has been closed, and seen as solved.

LCPD Medal of Valor ~2017

January, 2017 - Officer of the month (SAPD)

[SAMP]Ex- SAPD Chief [IV:MP] Ex-LCPD Deputy Chief  (#CL7335) [IVMP] Ex-CIU Inspector.
Serving since: 2014
(2014-2018)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal