| Date: 18-04-24  Time: 08:05 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Khm
[August 08, 2023, 21:42:27 pm]

VCPD | Hall of Fame by Huntsman
[July 21, 2023, 00:25:01 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 86
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: VCPD | How to apply?  (Read 3906 times)

Offline Huntsman

• [VC:MP] VCPD Chief of Police
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
VCPD | How to apply?
« on: January 23, 2018, 01:00:44 am »

Vice City Police Department
ACADEMY

Recruitment

Vice City Police Department offers career opportunities for any law abiding citizen willing to take onto the role of a police officer. Citizens who decide to join the Vice City Police Department are enlisted in to the VCPD Academy, where they are taught the basics of police duty, patrol and response, pursuit and combat training. Once they learn all they need to become the official law enforcers of the VCPD, they are provided a final exam during which they're evaluated of what they have learnt so far. If a Cadet proves himself during this examination, he graduates the academy and becomes a VCPD Officer.

Members of the VCPD have the opportunity to have their skills and abilities recognized by receiving awards and climbing up the ranks. Additionally, they can enlist into various squads and subdivisions to realise their abilities to an even further extent.

How to apply?

So, you wish to become an official member of the Vice City Police Department? Great!
First, let's get a few formalities out of the way. Only law abiding citizens may join the Vice City Police Department, which means that if you have recent criminal record or recent ties with unlawful organisations, you might want to wait for now.
Also, as soon as you apply to the VCPD, you are required to follow the VCPD Procedures and Regulations. Do note that failure to follow them will result in rejection.
Still here? Good.

In order to apply for the Vice City Police Department, you need to open a new topic here. The title of the topic should be as follows:
VCPD: Your Name
As for the content of the application, you will need to copy and paste the contents of the format provided below into your application, and then simply input your answers where needed. Seems simple enough, no?
Well, there is a catch. Your application will be reviewed by a VCPD Sergeant or above first. If the member of the VCPD Command Staff finds your application suitable, you will be accepted into the team.  Do note, however, that while some applications might get accepted instantenously, others might have to be a little bit more patient. How fast an application is accepted is based on many factors. So be ready to equip yourself with all the patience you have - you might need it. Finally, if your application gets accepted, you will become the member of the VCPD Academy, where you will learn how to become a true officer of the law!

Application Format

Copy and paste this format into your application and fill in the blanks. Do keep in mind that it is required that you fill in the application correctly, as it will not be processed until you do so!

Code: [Select]
[center][img width=250]https://i.imgur.com/ddnWIPl.png[/img[/img]

[font=trebuchetms][size=24pt][color=purple]Vice City Police Department[/color][/size][/font]
[font=georgia][b][size=24pt]ACADEMY[/size][/b][/font][/center]

[hr]

[center][b][size=24pt][font=trebuchet ms]Application: ENTER YOUR NAME HERE[/font][/size][/b][/center]

[b][font=trebuchet ms]1. Name and Lastname:[/font][/b]
[i]ANSWER HERE[/i]
[font=trebuchet ms][b]2. Previous Names (if any): [/b][/font]
[i]ANSWER HERE[/i]
[b][font=trebuchet ms]3. Age: [/font][/b]
ANSWER HERE

[font=trebuchet ms][b]4. How long have you been playing Argonath RPG VCMP?: [/b][/font]
[i]ANSWER HERE[/i]
[font=trebuchet ms][b]5. Why would you like to join the Vice City Police Departmen[/b][/font]t?:
[i]ANSWER HERE[/i]
[font=trebuchet ms][b]6. Why do you think you are a suitable candidate to become a VCPD Cadet?:[/b][/font]
[i]ANSWER HERE[/i]

[font=trebuchet ms][b]7. Have you ever had any criminal ties in Vice City? If so, please explain:[/b][/font]
[i]ANSWER HERE[/i]
[font=trebuchet ms][b]8. Do you have any previous experience in other Argonath RPG Police Departments?:[/b][/font]
[i]ANSWER HERE[/i]
[font=trebuchet ms][b]9. Do you agree to follow VCPD Procedures and Regulations as well as server rules?[/b][/font]
[i]ANSWER HERE[/i]
ARPD Veteran: Over 10 years in ARPD.
BCSD Sheriff, ARTP Commander (SAMP) (2010-2011)
SAPD Officer (SAMP) (2010-2011)
FBI Special Agent (SAMP) (2011-2012)
Retired Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
LSPD Senior Officer/Academy Leader  (VMP)(2020-2021)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal