| Date: 19-04-24  Time: 14:02 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Khm
[August 08, 2023, 21:42:27 pm]

VCPD | Hall of Fame by Huntsman
[July 21, 2023, 00:25:01 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 211
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: LSPD Application || Syko [Rejected]  (Read 1765 times)

Offline Syko

• Citizen
  • "Semper Fidelis. Always Forward."
  • IV:MP: Syko
LSPD Application || Syko [Rejected]
« on: May 18, 2020, 21:15:24 pm »

Los Santos Police Department
Application

Your in-game name: Syko
Your role-play name(s): Adams_Smith, Antabli, Syko
How long have you been playing in Argonath RPG/V:MP for?: I've been playing Argonath RPG for a long time, pretty sure 3 years or more, but I'm kinda new to Argonath's V:MP, as it was recently made.
Do you possess a passport and driver's license?: Yes, I do.
Do you have any law enforcement experience?: Yes, I do.
What rank(s) have you held previously in ARPD?: I was a Probie Officer in Liberty City PD, same goes as a freecop.
Why would you make a good addition to the LSPD?: I.e. what can you bring to the group? Actually, I can say a lot about myself. I can basically work in either teamwork or on solo, but I'd rather do work in teamwork way as from my knowledge and experience as an old Liberty City PD freecop/probie officer, and other agencies I worked in, that it is much effective more than solo in many ways, as an example given: More threat to the suspected/criminal if we gonna say there was a hostage situation for an example. Also, I can say that I'm experienced enough in combat and tactics which can easily lead me to a good Tactical Division which I might really would like to join to share my experience with the other operators, so all can get benefit from me and that's basically how it works in a teamwork way from my personal vision. In addition of that I'm mature, strict (specially in times which needs that way) professional, helpful to others (either teammates or citizens) also respectful to anyone who can show me respect with good manners, nice and smart I can call myself.
What is your vision for LSPD in V:MP?: I.e. how do you think LSPD should build in the future? From my personal vision for LSPD V:MP in the future that it'll be the most professional hardcore roleplay agency all over Argonath RPG Police Agencies, ONLY IF we got the best members with perfect professional way, trained them good and really dig into each one who want to apply, looking for their own will to help us doing that, also executing  their commanding officers' commands with the best way they can do to serve with the best and help removing the crimes from the streets of Los Santos. Best wishes from me to our great upcoming police agency.

Your signature: Syko

Offline Jcstodds

• The Sheriff
  • [V:MP] Chief of Police
  • [R*]
Re: LSPD Application || Syko [Rejected]
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2020, 00:32:53 am »
Accepted as cadet - welcome to the team!

Make sure to join our LSPD Discord
https://discord.gg/fZJJpVj
LSPD Chief Stodds

Offline Jcstodds

• The Sheriff
  • [V:MP] Chief of Police
  • [R*]
Re: LSPD Application || Syko [Rejected]
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2020, 09:44:23 am »
Cadet rank revoked due to unnacceptible behaviour in main chat, misusing chatmodes and disrespecting community members with homophobic remarks.This is a direct violation of the LSPD vision point 1.

My vision for V:MP LSPD is as follows. In this order.

1. To create a group of RPers that have fun together, are respected by the community and engage with fair roleplay. I want to make LSPD the best RP group.

And perhaps you should reflect on your own vision for LSPD, which clearly you do not adhere to.

What is your vision for LSPD in V:MP? From my personal vision for LSPD V:MP in the future that it'll be the most professional hardcore roleplay agency all over Argonath RPG Police Agencies, ONLY IF we got the best members with perfect professional way, trained them good and really dig into each one who want to apply, looking for their own will to help us doing that,

If you can fix your attitude within the community you are free to re-apply in no less than 1 month, starting 23rd June 2020.

LSPD Chief Stodds

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal