| Date: 04-05-24  Time: 04:38 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 167
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: [ACSD]Coley_B.  (Read 10664 times)

Offline Coley

• Citizen
  • Citizen
Re: SAPD: Coley_B.
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2010, 00:49:57 am »
July 1, 2010,

A report was failed to complete do to the server being down. Sorry.

Thanks,
Coley
ACSD Lieutenant
SAPD Applicant

Offline Coley

• Citizen
  • Citizen
« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2010, 07:02:43 am »
July 1, 2010,

A report was failed to complete do to the server being down. Sorry.

Thanks,
Coley

Scratch that.

Patrol Report:

Date: July 1, 2010
Take-downs: 8
Arrest: 6
Calls: 38
Traffic Citations: 21

Complete

Signed,
Coley
ACSD Lieutenant
SAPD Applicant

Offline Allison

• Citizen
  • SA-MP: Alicia Ross
« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2010, 07:09:02 am »
Not bad, good luck.

Offline Coley

• Citizen
  • Citizen
« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2010, 19:25:39 pm »
Not bad, good luck.

Thanks a lot. I am working hard to get accepted.
ACSD Lieutenant
SAPD Applicant

Offline Coley

• Citizen
  • Citizen
« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2010, 02:30:25 am »
Patrol Report:

Date: July 2, 2010
Take-downs: 4
Arrest: 7
Calls: 19
Traffic Citations: 14

Complete

Signed,
Coley
ACSD Lieutenant
SAPD Applicant

Offline Coley

• Citizen
  • Citizen
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2010, 01:01:10 am »
Patrol Report:

Date: July 3, 2010
Take-downs: 6
Arrest: 3
Calls: 23
Traffic Citations: 12

Complete

Signed,
Coley
ACSD Lieutenant
SAPD Applicant

Offline Coley

• Citizen
  • Citizen
« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2010, 01:03:30 am »
Patrol Report:

Date: July 4, 2010
Take-downs: 9
Arrest: 5
Calls: 24
Traffic Citations: 9

Complete

Signed,
Coley
ACSD Lieutenant
SAPD Applicant

Offline Coley

• Citizen
  • Citizen
« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2010, 08:22:48 am »
Patrol Report:

Date: July 5, 2010
Take-downs: 4
Arrest: 5
Calls: 17
Traffic Citations: 6

Complete

Signed,
Coley
ACSD Lieutenant
SAPD Applicant

Offline Coley

• Citizen
  • Citizen
« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2010, 01:54:38 am »
Patrol Report:

Date: July 6, 2010
Take-downs: 7
Arrest: 6
Calls: 19
Traffic Citations: 9

Complete

Signed,
Coley
ACSD Lieutenant
SAPD Applicant

Offline Coley

• Citizen
  • Citizen
« Reply #49 on: July 08, 2010, 09:36:46 am »
Patrol Report:

Date: July 7, 2010
Take-downs: 12
Arrest: 8
Calls: 31
Traffic Citations: 13

Complete

Signed,
Coley
ACSD Lieutenant
SAPD Applicant

Offline Coley

• Citizen
  • Citizen
Re: SAPD: [ACSD]Coley_B.
« Reply #50 on: July 12, 2010, 04:55:28 am »
I am here reporting that I am withdrawing my application. My reason being is I am set where I am at. I don't want to work for people that are not fair and not considerate to there officers. This being the SAPD command staff. I am not insulting, just saying that there is way to many people for favoritism in this group. The fact that SAPD is un-organized is also a reason I resign. I am just sick of sitting here watching this application blow around like a piece of freaking shit. I applied almost first and I was INVITED to join by SAPD's freaking Deputy Chief and I have yet to get accepted. This is why I think it is un-organized and shows favoritism. Please don't take this as an insult or bad comment to SAPD, these are just my opinions and the reason I am withdrawing this application. I think it is silly that someone that just applied in freaking June is an officer and I have been applied for two months, this isn't right. So quite frankly, I don't want to be in the group at all. I don't want nothing to do with it, I would really not rather see it. But I hope you don't take this in a bad way, but it is the truth and my opinion, whether you give a shit about it or not.

Thanks,
Deputy Sheriff [ACSD] Coley B.

Thanks for all of your time Vince and Pancher and Austin, I know yall have put forth time to this department to make it look good and organize it, so I thank you for your hard work men. Also to Giac, and Matrixbob, and Ben, you are out standing officers that will go far in life. Yall have excellent attitudes and are very patient. All of the Sergeants are very nice people, along with the lieutenants. I must say Hank is an awesome boss to have, he is great in-game and I think he has done A LOT for this department. Senior officers and officers, same for you. There are just a few amount of people holding up this group from really being elite. SO good luck to you all that I mentioned. Have a good time in life, hope to see you in-game and work with you.
ACSD Lieutenant
SAPD Applicant

Offline Dutchy

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: 420
  • SA-MP: Dutchy
  • Discord: Dutchy#6507
« Reply #51 on: July 12, 2010, 05:13:19 am »
Well, good luck outside of SAPD, Coley, I think you are a great cop and deserve to be a cadet way more than most other people. But in everything in life, patience is the key.. Just because you were invited, doesn't mean you are top on their list, everyone is equal and has the same chances. You just got to have patience.. The only thing you have to do anyway is make a report once in a while to show your activity and if you're usefull. I would recommend you to re-think about this decition and think about what a good officer you will be when you will get accepted.. When you finally achieve your cadet rank, you will feel very satisfied.. Actually I think after almost two months, you only have to take a view officer tests and you will be accepted as soon as possible. Don't quit while you're ahead, mate! :v:

"A 9mm can kill a Hydra, or Hunter ... that is fact, aiming at them = threatening behavior.
Do so in real life and watch what happens ..." -[R*]CBFasi
« Sent to: Dutchy on: 21-06-2013, 05:27:27 »

Offline Coley

• Citizen
  • Citizen
« Reply #52 on: July 12, 2010, 05:43:45 am »
I do agree with you. Life is patients, and it takes a lot. But there is a event that someone in the SAPD command staff did, I will not call names or tell what they did, but it really pisses me off and I don't want to work with that person to save my life. I know I am a good officer. For a damn month straight I have did a damn daily report, I would get on just to do that damn report. Just for no one to even notice I did it. Naw man, I know that it would be fun, and I really want to be a cadet and officer, and I wasn't excepting to be first, but I wasn't expecting to be last neither. The fact tat people applied two weeks ago and are cadets now isn't fair. I just don't want to work in a group like that, I love where I am at now, and where I work now.
ACSD Lieutenant
SAPD Applicant

Offline Dutchy

• Citizen
« Reply #53 on: July 12, 2010, 05:57:54 am »
I do agree with you. Life is patients, and it takes a lot. But there is a event that someone in the SAPD command staff did, I will not call names or tell what they did, but it really pisses me off and I don't want to work with that person to save my life. I know I am a good officer. For a damn month straight I have did a damn daily report, I would get on just to do that damn report. Just for no one to even notice I did it. Naw man, I know that it would be fun, and I really want to be a cadet and officer, and I wasn't excepting to be first, but I wasn't expecting to be last neither. The fact tat people applied two weeks ago and are cadets now isn't fair. I just don't want to work in a group like that, I love where I am at now, and where I work now.
Life isn't fair and so are your exployers! :rofl: You gotta listnen to them and respect them and if you don't, you will lose your job.
If you are not able to respect and listnen to them, leave. It's really easy and if you are comfortable with your decition, I support you. But these kind of situations might also occur when you get a real job.. People are just.. Human, they make mistakes and they should be forgiven for it. If you cannot forgive a human for his actions, it is best to avoid that human. Though you must remember, SAPD command staff isn't the SAPD.. It's the command staff.. SAPD are the officers that work hard on a daily basis, trying to better the SAPD, like you. People like you are what is representing the SAPD.. Sure, SAPD command staff are higher ranked than you, but the only times they are commanding you, is when you patrol with them, are in a situation where all cops are alerted, on the radio and on the forums.. You are not forced to patrol with them, no sir, that choice is up to you.

Just remember, there is more in Argonath than being a cop or criminal.. Almost literally everything.. Imagination..

"A 9mm can kill a Hydra, or Hunter ... that is fact, aiming at them = threatening behavior.

Offline Coley

• Citizen
  • Citizen
« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2010, 00:05:14 am »
Yeah, I agree. I also respect the command staff. But there was a event where one of the command staff personal, human or not, did something, or in the process of doing something that really upset me and I will never forgive him for it. He is very wrong for what he is trying to do, but yet he is still doing it. So I don't want to work for him, period. He is basically being a stuck up, teenage brat. I am sick of this guy pushing people around like he is "god". But I think you Dutchy for you support. You are a good guy with a good attitude. You will succeeded in your life. I wish you good luck with SAPD, also, ACSD needs some law enforecement officers like you, you shoudl apply:) man. I enjoy seeing you DD, sorry I missed today's. I got carkilled and couldn't make it back. But you are an awesome guy. Good luck, wish you would apply for ACSD.

Thanks,
Aroganth County Deputy Sheriff Coley
ACSD Lieutenant
SAPD Applicant

Offline Dutchy

• Citizen
« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2010, 01:50:39 am »
Thanks, Coley. ;)

Offline [ACSD]Sam_N

• Citizen
  • Youngest Cop in SAPD.
« Reply #56 on: July 13, 2010, 02:24:27 am »
Really good freeofficer, Good luck coley!
Signed-
ACSD - Deputy
ARPD - Officer

[ACSD]Sam_N

Offline Coley

• Citizen
  • Citizen
« Reply #57 on: July 13, 2010, 04:35:06 am »
At this time, I will just be inactive, for about three days, don't reject this yet.. I am just taking a break. Dutchy had a point, so I will wit. I have thought this over and decided to stay. I am just taking about three days off for time to think. DO NOT reject yet.

Thanks,
Soon to be Deputy, Cadet, Coley_B.
ACSD Lieutenant
SAPD Applicant

Offline Coley

• Citizen
  • Citizen
« Reply #58 on: July 13, 2010, 04:40:05 am »
At this time, I will just be inactive, for about three days, don't reject this yet.. I am just taking a break. Dutchy had a point, so I will wit. I have thought this over and decided to stay. I am just taking about three days off for time to think. DO NOT reject yet.

Thanks,

I have decided not to withdraw it. After I saw how much I am appreciated for my dedication to this department, I will stay. Please do not reject. Back to normal application status. But I will be on vacation from tomorrow to Thursday night. So I might not be active on forums.

Thanks Command staff of SAPD, sorry for the inconvenience,
Deputy Sheriff Coley
ACSD Lieutenant
SAPD Applicant

Offline Coley

• Citizen
  • Citizen
« Reply #59 on: July 15, 2010, 19:08:06 pm »

Thanks,

I have decided not to withdraw it. After I saw how much I am appreciated for my dedication to this department, I will stay. Please do not reject. Back to normal application status. But I will be on vacation from tomorrow to Thursday night. So I might not be active on forums.

Thanks Command staff of SAPD, sorry for the inconvenience,
Deputy Sheriff Coley

I am back. I am ready to get accepted.

Thanks,
Deputy Coley
ACSD Lieutenant
SAPD Applicant

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal