| Date: 04-05-24  Time: 02:08 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 168
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [WITHDRAWN-KICKED] SAPD application | Mircea_Niko  (Read 10238 times)

Offline Mircea_Niko

• Citizen
  • Patience, the key of succes!
    • Skype - mircea.niko
  • Badge-ID: #SA6969
Re: SAPD application | Mircea_Niko
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2011, 22:07:47 pm »

Patrol Report
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date of Patrol:
22/12/2011

Suspects Killed/Arrested:
Killed:1
Arrested:1

Civilians Stopped/Ticketed:
Stopped:2
Ticketed: 1

Patrol Time:
1hrs

Patrol Partners:
Miss.AbbyClause

Conclusion of day in work:
Patrolled the SF area, including weed/heroin spots, and kept it under C4. Also rescued an officer from drowning and responding to some ,,out of juridstriction,, backup calls.

Signed,
Mircea_Niko
Dreams save us, dreams lift us up and transform us. And on my soul, I swear, until my dream of a world where dignity, honor and justice becomes the reality we all share, I'll never stop fighting. Ever.

..-To Serve...
                 ...And Protect!-

Offline [BCSD]Shadow_Kolta

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: XX0000
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2011, 23:09:21 pm »
I would recommend officer mircea niko for the SAPD he has very good skills.
A couple of months served in SAPD
Good Bye
                          -Shadow

Offline Mircea_Niko

• Citizen
    • Skype - mircea.niko
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2011, 21:04:28 pm »
                   ---___Dear Officers...___---

-I don't posted in the last week because I had trouble connecting to the Reply at my application. Now, it's fixed and I can post again. I hope it won't disturb my application
          ARPD officer, Mircea Niko

-And I wanna say that I currently changed my name, because Christmas arrived. I will change it before 10January. I hope it's OK

Dreams save us, dreams lift us up and transform us. And on my soul, I swear, until my dream of a world where dignity, honor and justice becomes the reality we all share, I'll never stop fighting. Ever.

..-To Serve...
                 ...And Protect!-

Offline [WS]Adam[BCSD]

• Remove my rank if you see this. -Lopez
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #BC501
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2011, 23:00:41 pm »
From www.bcsd.tk
To: Mircea_Niko, SAPD Appicant

Bone County
Sherrif's Departament

Organised Patrol/Operation Report

Organised by:
BCSD Sergeant [WP]Kostas
BCSD Officer [WP]Rippersouls

Participants:
Anna_Sliva
MirceaTheSnowman
Andrei_boyd
Freddy_krueger
Adam.Cipone

ScreenShot:

This Applicant is recomended
1 year, 1 day of service in the SAPD.
Bye.

Offline Dimos

• Citizen
  • SA-MP: Dimos.
  • IV:MP: Dimos_Gatsby
« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2011, 23:12:26 pm »

Bone County
Sherrif's Departament

Organised by:
BCSD Sergeant [WP]Kostas

Participants:
Anna_Sliva
MiceaTheSnowman
Andrei_boyd
Freddy_krueger
Adam.Cipone

ScreenShot:

Our website:
www.bcsd.tk

Offline Mircea_Niko

• Citizen
    • Skype - mircea.niko
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2011, 11:48:26 am »
                                 ---___-Dear Officers...-___---

Today I joined an D.P.D. Skid training and I had fun. I even won 1 time and I really liked the training. I hope I will join more trainings like that soon.

..-To Serve...
                 ...And Protect!-

Offline aksh

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #LS4997
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2011, 11:49:35 am »

Dilimore Police Department
Training Report

Date:
Tuesday 27th December 2011

Training attendance:
[RatedR]KyleSforza, MirceaTheSnowman, BlaineSforza, Watson_Collin, Andrei_Boyd, Clive, Case and [WP]Kostas

Training type:
Skid Training
Training information:
  We did 3 races. 1) From DPD to FCPD [Winner- Watson_Collin] 2) From FCPD to EQPD [Winner-MirceaTheSnowman] 3) From EQPD to LVPD [Winner-[WP]Kostas]

Notes:
All the offficers who joined did great in this training

Dashcams:
http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/9107/gallery6an.jpg
http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/9893/samp081pz.png
http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/359/samp082dn.png
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/4232/samp083vc.png
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/7323/samp084rk.png
http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/5948/samp085zk.png
http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/9338/samp086se.png
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/7126/samp087k.png
http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/4189/samp088lv.png

RecommendedOfficer performed well in the training.
Signed,
aksh

Offline Mircea_Niko

• Citizen
    • Skype - mircea.niko
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2011, 16:40:46 pm »
                         ---___-Dear officers-___---

Today I've been kidnapped by Thomas_Jones. and taken as hostage to Santa Maria Beach. I wouldn't survive without my smartness. First, I've been tied and the kidnapper reached the lower floor. I reached a phone and I called at 911 for my partners to come save me. When the kidnapper reached my floor, and walked in the room, he was talking at a phone. He was standing with the back on me so I reached a scissors. I untied myself and escaped. When kidnapper turned back, my 48. Deagle was in front of his eyes. In that moment, 10 units were outside. Pedro entered the house, then the room. We imobilized, then cuffed him. When the breachers reached the house, the kidnapper was already downstairs, cuffed by Pedro. This situation ended very happy. Without 2 elements, phone and scissors, I wasn't going to survive.

..-To Serve...
                 ...And Protect!-

Offline James Moretti

• [SA:MP] Retired Lieutenant
  • Citizen
  • Don't raise your voice, improve your argument.
  • SA-MP: James_Moretti
  • IV:MP: Dean_Callaghan
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2011, 16:46:41 pm »
                         ---___-Dear officers-___---

Today I've been kidnapped by Thomas_Jones. and taken as hostage to Santa Maria Beach. I wouldn't survive without my smartness. First, I've been tied and the kidnapper reached the lower floor. I reached a phone and I called at 911 for my partners to come save me. When the kidnapper reached my floor, and walked in the room, he was talking at a phone. He was standing with the back on me so I reached a scissors. I untied myself and escaped. When kidnapper turned back, my 48. Deagle was in front of his eyes. In that moment, 10 units were outside. Pedro entered the house, then the room. We imobilized, then cuffed him. When the breachers reached the house, the kidnapper was already downstairs, cuffed by Pedro. This situation ended very happy. Without 2 elements, phone and scissors, I wasn't going to survive.

You didnt escape with RP, i had my gun aimed at you, i could have killed you a long time ago, it whas just ruiened rp.
Former
SAPD Lieutenant | FBI Director

LIEUTENANT  JAMES MORETTI
Counter Terrorism & Special Operations Bureau
S.W.A.T.
K9 Handler

Offline Dimos

• Citizen
  • SA-MP: Dimos.
  • IV:MP: Dimos_Gatsby
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2011, 21:32:11 pm »

Bone County
Sherrif's Departament

Organised by:
BCSD Sheriff Adam.Ciptone

Participants:
Jimmy_Teixiera
MirceaTheFireworkMan

ScreenShot:

Our website:
www.bcsd.tk

Offline Mircea_Niko

• Citizen
    • Skype - mircea.niko
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2011, 19:28:57 pm »

Today I joined two 207 at Mordor jail and ArgoBank in LS. At Mordor Jail I arrived when was almost C4, so nothing to mention about it. But I must note something about the 207 at ArgoBank in LS. I killed 5 suspects and I was killed. But it was ok. After the kill I've been spawned at BCSD, went to LV, when I saw an guy who ordered Heroin near a house under a bridge. I cuffed, arrested, and jailed the suspect. I also joined an SFPD Shooting Training, a short one because S.W.A.T. requested that training base. I think it's all for today. I'll log in back in the evening and I will try to do more.

..-To Serve...
                 ...And Protect!-

Offline Alexander

• Former SFPD Officer
  • Citizen
  • Alexander Crowley
  • Badge-ID: #AR5283
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2011, 20:26:50 pm »
Well... I assisted too at the Mordor 207... but not IG... one of the kidnappers ( the one who organized the kidnap ) was my IRL cousin.. I was next to him while he was playing - I saw you there - you were too late xD

:ps: Good luck

Offline Mircea_Niko

• Citizen
    • Skype - mircea.niko
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2011, 21:54:59 pm »
Patrol Report

Date of Patrol:
28/12/2011

Suspects Killed/Arrested:
Killed:4
Arrested:1

Civilians Stopped/Ticketed:
Stopped:1
Ticketed:0

Patrol Time:
1hrs

Patrol Partners:
Freddy_Krueger

Conclusion of day in work:
It was an unusual patrol. We killed many suspects,responded at many calls, and other stuff. But, it was unusual because, when Freddy wasnt my partner, I chased down Trane 2times-Result-Toal Fail. We patrolled LS.

Signed,
Mircea Niko

..-To Serve...
                 ...And Protect!-

Offline Mircea_Niko

• Citizen
    • Skype - mircea.niko
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2011, 21:59:55 pm »

Today I joined one more 207/211 at Argo Bank LS, and I was involved in the breaching Team. It was fun, and cool. Even if I got killed in 30secs after breaching, with 10suspects left [there were 3 clans: Sforza-R8-and I don't remember-about 40], I killed about 7 suspects with my M4. I applied all tactics I learned at trainings: I took cover; I sprayed many suspects at some place to immobilize them;much more. Without all of this, I wouldn't survived. Anyway, I was proud of me when I was in the breaching team for the first time in my life. It was a damn cool thing. Anyway, it was a great day. I hope I will join more of them!

http://s1132.photobucket.com/albums/m569/Mircea_Niko/?action=view&current=sa-mp-048.png  ---] 207/211
         http://s1132.photobucket.com/albums/m569/Mircea_Niko/?action=view&current=sa-mp-046.png  ---] 207/211
         http://s1132.photobucket.com/albums/m569/Mircea_Niko/?action=view&current=sa-mp-044.png  ---] Drug Dealer arrested & jailed

..-To Serve...
                 ...And Protect!-

Offline KhornateMonkey

• [SA:MP] Ex-DPD Sheriff
  • Citizen
« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2011, 18:20:09 pm »
WELL DONE!

Hello Officer Niko,

Well done on the checkpoint today,  Dillimore Police Department would like to congratulate you, we hope that you enjoy your career within the S.A.P.D, if you become accepted that is and that you will find a lot of unique experiences within the S.A.P.D

One question though, would you be interested in joining DPD when you get into the academy? If so get back to me. Good luck!

Yours in policing,

Sergeant KhornateMonkey
D.P.D Command

Meritorious Service Medal x5 | Community Policing Medal x3 | Police Life Saving Medal x2

You can take the man out of DPD, but you can't take the DPD out of the man - =AV=Janek

Offline James Moretti

• [SA:MP] Retired Lieutenant
  • Citizen
  • Don't raise your voice, improve your argument.
  • SA-MP: James_Moretti
  • IV:MP: Dean_Callaghan
« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2011, 18:32:48 pm »
Could you Please stop flooding: /L(ocal) and /p With Capitals? Its Very anoing,
if you are Angry aboud something, Use:

-/s
-/m
-/q

Because its not good if an Officer talks like:

NOW SHUT UP AND LISTEN !!!! YOU KILLED A GUY SO YOU GO TO JAIL!!!!

or:

R8 DM'ERS!!! I HATE YOU!!! AHHH!!!

Just a Tip ;)

Good luck with Your Apply, in the Field yu do Great :donut:
Former
SAPD Lieutenant | FBI Director

LIEUTENANT  JAMES MORETTI
Counter Terrorism & Special Operations Bureau
S.W.A.T.
K9 Handler

Offline Mircea_Niko

• Citizen
    • Skype - mircea.niko
« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2011, 19:50:17 pm »
Could you Please stop flooding: /L(ocal) and /p With Capitals? Its Very anoing,
if you are Angry aboud something, Use:

-/s
-/m
-/q

Because its not good if an Officer talks like:

NOW SHUT UP AND LISTEN !!!! YOU KILLED A GUY SO YOU GO TO JAIL!!!!

or:

R8 DM'ERS!!! I HATE YOU!!! AHHH!!!

Just a Tip ;)

Good luck with Your Apply, in the Field yu do Great :donut:

Well, I don't know what to say. But I will try to chill. But everybody knows R8 are cheaters, and scammed me up to 100k so anybody will be angry on that, but anyway I will try to chill. And thanks for the lower words.

..-To Serve...
                 ...And Protect!-

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2012, 02:47:16 am »
Mircea i can see that you are putting an effort into making daily patrol post and that is good. But if i may suggest to make your application very affective i suggest you make patrol reports every 3 days or so and also try to add more description to the post i.e put more detail than one line. If you can add visual images such as pictures to the patrol report that is a bonus. Other than that do keep the activity up and you will hear from us soon.

Signed by Kenny
SAPD Academy Manager
Retired Captain..

Offline Mircea_Niko

• Citizen
    • Skype - mircea.niko
« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2012, 11:53:09 am »

Today I joined a 207 at SF Bank, right after a fresh D.P.D. Training. It was a really hard, because were many suspects, I think over 20. But where some very helpful factors, that helped me/us to success to C4.
 1st.=We were very many officers, including FBI, and we were almost double than their number
 2nd.=We had very hard equipment, including: M4+SPAS[Alias Combat Shotgun]+SMG+DEAGLE+Pepper Spray
 3rd.=The leaders instructed us very well, and ordered very good
 4th.=All officers listened to the orders, therefore the operation was a SUCCESS

I even killed 5suspects [no chance I had M4 hehehehe :))], and jailed the only surrender suspect! and won  :money: :money: :money:

I hope more of these operations will come soon and will end in the same success as this one!

Here are some pictures:
-   http://s1132.photobucket.com/albums/m569/Mircea_Niko/?action=view&current=sa-mp-069.png
-   http://s1132.photobucket.com/albums/m569/Mircea_Niko/?action=view&current=sa-mp-070.png
-   http://s1132.photobucket.com/albums/m569/Mircea_Niko/?action=view&current=sa-mp-071.png
-   http://s1132.photobucket.com/albums/m569/Mircea_Niko/?action=view&current=sa-mp-075.png
-   http://s1132.photobucket.com/albums/m569/Mircea_Niko/?action=view&current=sa-mp-076.png

ARPD Officer, Mircea Niko                         

..-To Serve...
                 ...And Protect!-

Offline Jason Bridges

• Citizen
  • Man with the plan
« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2012, 13:56:30 pm »
Why were you spamming the mainchat with this?

And btw I also saw you joining the server with the name Justin_Bieber??

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal