| Date: 01-05-24  Time: 22:11 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Unsurpassed Сasual Dating - Real Women by NemoBarakat
[April 28, 2024, 18:14:36 pm]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Genuine Ladies by Nikola_Nidza
[April 26, 2024, 03:13:30 am]

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Genuine Damsels by Seth
[April 20, 2024, 11:00:22 am]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Authentic Damsels by PatarHD
[April 19, 2024, 23:24:35 pm]

Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by saqibkhan
[April 19, 2024, 22:30:34 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 144
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD Application | [AAF]Mircea_Niko  (Read 13160 times)

Offline Mircea_Niko

• Citizen
  • Patience, the key of succes!
    • Skype - mircea.niko
  • Badge-ID: #SA6969
SAPD Application | [AAF]Mircea_Niko
« on: May 06, 2012, 12:59:10 pm »
    [AAF]Mircea_Niko

Personal Information:

Ingame Nickname:
    [AAF]Mircea_Niko

Forumname:
    Mircea_Niko

Previous names:
    Mircea Totti | [GTT]Sergent_Mircea | Mircea_Niko | MirceaTheSnowman | MirceaTheFireworkMan | Mircea_Niko | Nicholas_Aly | Mircea_Niko[current]

Age (ingame and in real-life):
    26/13

What is your timezone?:
    GMT+2[Bucharest,Romania]

General Information:

What is your registration date on Argonath RPG? (/whenmade)?:
    11th of February 2011

What is your ingame phonenumber?:

Do you have a license and passport?:
    Yes I do

Do you frequently get warned ingame? (by admins or higher ranked cops):
    Just sometimes

Have you been (cop)banned before? If yes, please explain the bans (including copbans):
    2 times banned, 10+ times copbanned

How long do you play a day?:
    I play for about 3hrs

Do you have any difficulties with the English language?:
    Nothing, except some American words

SAPD Information:

Have you read all SAPD Police Procedures?:
    Yes I did

Do you agree with the Application Rules?:
    Yes I do

Have you ever been in the SAPD before? If you have, why did you leave?:
    I was a SAPD Cadet, but kicked by Academy Chief Nexxt for not obeying SAPD rules and procedures

Have you ever applied to the SAPD before and got denied? If yes, please provide the link of your old application:
    http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=24421.msg222094#msg222094
                                http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=24296.msg220599#msg220599
                                http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=22765.msg202946#msg202946
                                http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=22230.msg197986#msg197986

http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=25195.0
    Please write down in atleast 150 words..
    • ..what would make you a good officer?
    • ..what experience do you have on law enforcement groups?
    • ..why do you want to join the SAPD?
    I really want to join the San Andreas Police Department, the police department of the Argonath Metropolitan State, because, firstly I have a lot of friends here, and I want to be like them. For me, SAPD means teamwork, epic chases, bloody C30s, extremly hard 207s/211s, very funny traffic stops, dangeuros drug deals, etcetera. As an ARPD officer, I have not full rights to these, but as a SAPD officer, you have them. That's why I want to join SAPD. But just the best reach SAPD. Why should I go here, you're wondering... Well let's say I learned to shoot, I mean lagshoot, I am an epic pilot, I love teamwork and RPing, and for sure, I drive epically, even if sometimes I change 5 cars in 3mins hehe... but happens. I also ,,updated,, my behaviour, and I learned to respect others. I also have lot of experience. I am DEA Special Agent[well not all clear at the moment, due to some problems issues with the leaders], I was SAPD Cadet as I said, I was BCSD officer, and I patrolled with many personalities in the world of SAPD. Even if I have sometimes minor quarrels with others, we are friends everyone. Just some misunderstandings... But, I want to say, that everything I do I do in memory of legendary Chief Scalise, SAPD Chief Luca Scalise, my hero. I will die for him if needed! I hope he will return one day...even if I didn't meet him, I really want to! I am doing what I do for him, just for him, his memory! Also, even if I applied alot of times and got rejected, I won't give up until I will be SAPD officer. Until that, I promise to SERVE and PROTECT the cititzens of Argonath, to maintain the law, to take the bad from this state and to throw it away, FAR away! Because that's our job. Our real job. Some of us are doing this just for money. I was one of them at a moment. Bu I changed! I really changed... that reamins to be seen by the rest of SAPD, ARPD, FBI, Argonath, everybody. Per short, I really want to join SAPD because that is my life: A Law Enforcement Officer! If I die, I swear I will die like a cop...a police officer... and I will be proud of that!

I certify that all information is true and correct.
    [AAF]Mircea_Niko
    Dreams save us, dreams lift us up and transform us. And on my soul, I swear, until my dream of a world where dignity, honor and justice becomes the reality we all share, I'll never stop fighting. Ever.

..-To Serve...
                     ...And Protect!-

Offline Daniel_Bradford

• Citizen
    Re: SAPD Application | [AAF]Mircea_Niko
    « Reply #1 on: May 06, 2012, 13:00:13 pm »

Welcome Applicant!

You have applied for San Andreas Police Department under SA:MP.
    We hope you can wait patiently, whilst we make a decision about your application.
    Please look into making patrol reports, as it may help you get accepted faster, as it shows your in game activity!

Notes: Update the denied applications before 24 hours or this one will join the rejected board.

Signed,

Daniel Bradford
    SAPD Academy Management

Offline Alexander

• Former SFPD Officer
    • Citizen
    • Alexander Crowley
    • Badge-ID: #AR5283
    « Reply #2 on: May 06, 2012, 13:05:56 pm »

Daily Report

Date: 6th May 2012
    Time started: 10:30 CET
    Time finished: 11:30 CET
    Areas patrolled: Los Santos, Red County
    Officers involved: [AAF]Mircea_Niko, John007, skytez - and met other ARPD officers while patrolling
    Citizens involved: Michel_Foucault
    Suspects arrested: Spo., Dark_Woozie, Pedro.Cipone
    Suspects killed: Gigaberos_Chen
    Vehicles used: LSPD cruiser
    Situations involved: C30
    Notes: We started in LS with a regular patrol. We did catch some suspects and killed like 1 personally. It was nice to patrol with the fellow ARPD officers and to teach them. They did good and have potential in SAPD as well, but they need training.
    Dashcam pictures:

Signed,
    Cadet Alexander Crowley

Offline Mircea_Niko

• Citizen
      • Skype - mircea.niko
    « Reply #3 on: May 06, 2012, 13:14:58 pm »
       Everything to be updated was successfully updated.
    Dreams save us, dreams lift us up and transform us. And on my soul, I swear, until my dream of a world where dignity, honor and justice becomes the reality we all share, I'll never stop fighting. Ever.

..-To Serve...
                     ...And Protect!-

Offline Jonathan.Paris

• [SA:MP] OCU Inspector
    • Citizen
    • "Playing from 9th of Augost, 2011"
    • Badge-ID: #AR4934
    « Reply #4 on: May 06, 2012, 13:36:35 pm »
    You actully applied because you want to be as your friends?
    irstly I have a lot of friends here, and I want to be like them.

Jonathan.Paris - Jonathan Baker

Offline Mircea_Niko

• Citizen
      • Skype - mircea.niko
    « Reply #5 on: May 06, 2012, 13:58:02 pm »
    You actully applied because you want to be as your friends?
    irstly I have a lot of friends here, and I want to be like them.

Hehe, initially they wanted me to be like them. FIrst time I refused the idea. But now I want to be like them, because seems that it sounds good..

..-To Serve...
                     ...And Protect!-

Offline Mircea_Niko

• Citizen
      • Skype - mircea.niko
    « Reply #6 on: May 07, 2012, 18:51:08 pm »
    Patrol Report

Date: 07.05.2012, 7th of May 2012

Length: This patrol lasted for 1hrs

Patrol Partner(s): SAPD Snr. Officer Don Cipone and ARPD Officer Irina

Suspects Arrested: A total of 3 suspects were arrested
    Suspects Killed: A total of 3 suspects were killed

Investigations Performed: A total of 1 investigations were performed

Tickets Issued: A total of 1 tickets were issued
    Civilians Stopped: A total of 1 civilians were stopped

Description of your shift: I was chilling with a foot patrol in Pershing Square, drinking my coffee. By the way was a cold day. Strange... When I heard over radio that an organised patrol is going on. I joined immiedeatly. I was happy to see my comrade, Snr. Officer Don. We were a total of 10 officers there. I was in car with Don and Irina. We patrolled over Market, Temple, Idlewood, Pershing, Commerce, Conferrence and so on. It was a nice patrol. Full of action, but not many shootouts. Better for me, because I was not in the mood for a C30. Everyone reach LSPD garage back safe, after jsut an hour of patrol, because Don was feeling bad[Crashed a lot of times]. Nice day tough.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

--

Conclusion: A nice, casual day. Just good for a patrol. All the officers attending did well, by me.

• -- Irina joined a bit late, but did a good job too --
    • -- What is 10-6 --
    • -- To make some exercises. I was not in the mood. --

..-To Serve...
                     ...And Protect!-

Offline criminal_scum

• Citizen
    « Reply #7 on: May 07, 2012, 19:34:41 pm »
    Mircea, it is good to see you trying for SAPD again despite a lot of rejections. You do have potential for being an officer, however I think you should improve on a few things.

• Act like a police officer with the suitable professionalism, on the radio on or the field.
      Sometimes I can see you going FULL CAPS over the radio and act like a child, no offense. You don't give off the authority as a SAPD officer if you do so.
      Act like an officer.
    • Don't shoot standing suspects (Last time I saw you do that was probably a mistake but...)
      Yes, you should follow SAPD procedures if you want to become an officer. It is imperative that you do so, then other officers will generally have a good impression of you and will make working easier.

Besides, try showing some proper activity, you don't have to be on everyday, but at least 3 days a week would be nice. It does not really matter because it's the quality that matters. Hope you don't get rejected again. Good luck!

10-6 means 'Out of service, but available'. For instance if I was watching newspaper and having some coffee I would say 'Uxx 10-6 for newspaper break'. You'll have to answer to emergencies and backup calls.

Offline Jonathan.Paris

• Citizen
    « Reply #8 on: May 07, 2012, 19:48:17 pm »
    To: SAPD Staff.
    Topic: Applicant's behaviour.
    Greetings SAPD Members or Command Staff, we're hear to dis-recommend due to his failed behaviour.
    Evidence:Quoted from Snr.Officer Danny Williams recorder:
    [21:55:08] [AAF]Mircea_Niko(49) takes out a knife and puts it at officer's neck.
    [21:55:27] [AAF]Mircea_Niko(49) shouts: FUTUTI MORTI MATI!!
    [21:55:33] [AAF]Mircea_Niko(49) shouts: MUIE BA MUIE!!

[21:55:39] [AAF]Mircea_Niko(49) shouts: BAAA!!

[21:55:40] [AAF]Mircea_Niko(49) shouts: MUIE!!
    [21:55:54] Danny_Williams(92) says: I won't report you or something, Mircea, Because i don't care.
    [21:56:17] [AAF]Mircea_Niko(49) shouts: I HATE YOU!!
    [21:57:14] [AAF]Mircea_Niko(49) spits on him

[21:56:18] [AAF]Mircea_Niko(49) shouts: I HATE YOU!!
    [21:56:21] [AAF]Mircea_Niko(49) shouts: DIE IN HELL DANNY!!

[21:56:28] [AAF]Mircea_Niko(49) shouts: I ****** HATE YOU!!
    [21:56:56] [AAF]Mircea_Niko(49) shouts: MUIE DANNY MUIE!!
    [21:57:30] [AAF]Mircea_Niko(49) was suspected by officer Danny_Williams(92) for Assault on a LEO

[21:57:43] [AAF]Mircea_Niko(49) says: f**k off sherlock
    [21:58:50] You reported [AAF]Mircea_Niko(ID:49) to admins for Copbaiting, Keeps attacking even after jailed
    [21:59:22] <[AAF]Mircea_Niko> (49) I hate you Danny..
    [21:59:29] <[AAF]Mircea_Niko> (49) I hate you with all my hearth..

The Federal Drug Enforcement Agency of Argonath, as the Assistant Director of the department, we had to open an internal affaris investigation due to his behaviour. For preventing shame of the officer, we won't publish it here. If SAPD Staff would like to check it out, please contact me over PMs.

Note: That won't really help you in the recruitment proccetion. Stop it, or so, you probably won't get accpeted. Stop it at once. It's warning.
    Signed by:
    SAPD Senior Officer/BCSD Sergeant Danny Williams.
    SAPD Officer/DEA Assistant Director Jonathan S, Collin.

Offline Marco Cipone

• Citizen
    « Reply #9 on: May 07, 2012, 19:57:44 pm »
    Joined Los Santos Police Department organised patrol earlier today and did a great job.Good luck with your application!

Offline Mircea_Niko

• Citizen
      • Skype - mircea.niko
    « Reply #10 on: May 07, 2012, 21:09:11 pm »
    Greetings SAPD Members or Command Staff, we're hear to dis-recommend due to his failed behaviour.
    [21:55:08] [AAF]Mircea_Niko(49) takes out a knife and puts it at officer's neck.

[21:55:54] Danny_Williams(92) says: I won't report you or something, Mircea, Because i don't care.

[21:57:30] [AAF]Mircea_Niko(49) was suspected by officer Danny_Williams(92) for Assault on a LEO

[21:58:50] You reported [AAF]Mircea_Niko(ID:49) to admins for Copbaiting, Keeps attacking even after jailed

The Federal Drug Enforcement Agency of Argonath, as the Assistant Director of the department, we had to open an internal affaris investigation due to his behaviour. For preventing shame of the officer, we won't publish it here. If SAPD Staff would like to check it out, please contact me over PMs.

Note: That won't really help you in the recruitment proccetion. Stop it, or so, you probably won't get accpeted. Stop it at once. It's warning.
    Signed by:

Eh, yeah I know I did this. But, we had a big quarrel...sometimes, when I get very angry... just sometimes, rarely... That time Danny angered me very bad... we had just a bad time. Now we're friends again. Nothing personally.

..-To Serve...
                     ...And Protect!-

Offline Mircea_Niko

• Citizen
      • Skype - mircea.niko
    « Reply #11 on: May 07, 2012, 21:11:19 pm »
    Mircea, it is good to see you trying for SAPD again despite a lot of rejections. You do have potential for being an officer, however I think you should improve on a few things.

• Act like a police officer with the suitable professionalism, on the radio on or the field.
      Sometimes I can see you going FULL CAPS over the radio and act like a child, no offense. You don't give off the authority as a SAPD officer if you do so.
      Act like an officer.
    • Don't shoot standing suspects (Last time I saw you do that was probably a mistake but...)
      Yes, you should follow SAPD procedures if you want to become an officer. It is imperative that you do so, then other officers will generally have a good impression of you and will make working easier.

Besides, try showing some proper activity, you don't have to be on everyday, but at least 3 days a week would be nice. It does not really matter because it's the quality that matters. Hope you don't get rejected again. Good luck!

10-6 means 'Out of service, but available'. For instance if I was watching newspaper and having some coffee I would say 'Uxx 10-6 for newspaper break'. You'll have to answer to emergencies and backup calls.

Thanks buddy. Now, I'll have in mind all you said here.

..-To Serve...
                     ...And Protect!-

Offline Mircea_Niko

• Citizen
      • Skype - mircea.niko
    « Reply #12 on: May 07, 2012, 21:14:29 pm »

Signed by:

Eh, yeah I know I did this. But, we had a big quarrel...sometimes, when I get very angry... just sometimes, rarely... That time Danny angered me very bad... we had just a bad time. Now we're friends again. Nothing personally.

And I can say this because we are best friends, so, were like guys in relationships:: Sometimes quarrel, sometimes friends. [Not gay] I think Danny can say the same thing. If he forgive me... Again sorry Danny. And no I am sorry, I was the fool not you hehe. And, I recommend Don won't see this chat... hihi some Romanian ,,minor,, flames...

..-To Serve...
                     ...And Protect!-

Offline James Moretti

• [SA:MP] Retired Lieutenant
    • Citizen
    • Don't raise your voice, improve your argument.
    • SA-MP: James_Moretti
    • IV:MP: Dean_Callaghan
    « Reply #13 on: May 07, 2012, 21:27:49 pm »
    At that moment i was aboud to say .... "U mad bro?" ... But then you would have hacked a minigun or something and kept DMing me (Not saying u are a hacker because i know you ain't).

so i didn't :)
    Former
    SAPD Lieutenant | FBI Director

LIEUTENANT  JAMES MORETTI
    Counter Terrorism & Special Operations Bureau
    S.W.A.T.
    K9 Handler

Offline Processor

• SAPD Cadet
    • Citizen
    • Not all those who wander are lost.
    • Badge-ID: SA4185
    « Reply #14 on: May 07, 2012, 21:31:38 pm »
    Good luck, Mircea!
    Regards,
    SAPD Cadet Processor

Offline Jonathan.Paris

• Citizen
    « Reply #15 on: May 08, 2012, 06:20:46 am »
    That's a warning, you may control yourself instead of starting flaming and raging when you're mad, that ain't our problem bro....

Offline Mircea_Niko

• Citizen
      • Skype - mircea.niko
    « Reply #16 on: May 08, 2012, 17:09:24 pm »
       Hehe thanks Processor. You too!

..-To Serve...
                     ...And Protect!-

Offline Mircea_Niko

• Citizen
      • Skype - mircea.niko
    « Reply #17 on: May 08, 2012, 19:07:41 pm »
    Patrol Report

Date: 08.05-2012, 8th of May 2012

Length: This patrol lasted for 1hrs

Patrol Partner(s): ARPD Officer Processor

Suspects Arrested: A total of 2 suspects were arrested
    Suspects Killed: A total of 4 suspects were killed

Investigations Performed: N/A

Tickets Issued: N/A
    Civilians Stopped: A total of 3 civilians were stopped

Description of your shift: Patrolled over Los Santos, Bone County, Red County and Las Venturas. Was a good day. I responded to a mostly probably drug deal, but resulted in a shootout. I called for backup, but not needed at all... took down 2/3 suspects there with over 5-6 bullets in my chest [30% HP]. The other was finally detained to DPD after 10mins of chase. Then, I gone to some backup calls, started some unfinished chases, taken care of a little riot at LSCH, and assisted a fire scene at Green Palms, Bone County. I gone back home, because chest was punishing me, even after medical treatments. Casual day, nothing complicated.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

Conclusion: Very good day, proud of me in that shootout. Never tough I could make it. Processor did well too. Nice partner.

• -- To have more courage, aggresivity and thrustness in me, because with help of these I can make it. --
    • -- N/A --
    • -- To do more shooting training as I did last days. Really helped despite of lag. --

..-To Serve...
                     ...And Protect!-

Offline Mircea_Niko

• Citizen
      • Skype - mircea.niko
    « Reply #18 on: May 08, 2012, 21:01:48 pm »
    Activity Report

Date:: 8th of May 2012
    Lenght:: 45mins - 1hrs
    Partners:: ARPD Officer Pipoo, ARPD Officer [AAF]El_Dorado
    Short Description:: Joined an training with Don and Roske in lead, but unfortunately I joined by the end. Sad to see it finished so soon...but I enjoyed as long as I was in
    Suspects::
    killed: 3-4
    arrested: 1-2
    detained: 1-2
    investigated: 0
    Civilians::
    ticketed 0
    stopped 1
    Additional Notes: It was short patrol, just because had nothing to do, and tough a little check in LS would be fun
    Dashcam Photos

Signed,
    ARPD Officer Mircea Niko

..-To Serve...
                     ...And Protect!-

Offline Marco Cipone

• Citizen
    « Reply #19 on: May 09, 2012, 19:19:31 pm »
    A Duty to Serve, An Honor to Protect

Los Santos Police Department
    Pursuit training

Operation Leader(s):
    Senior Officer Don Cipone
    Officer Roske.

LSPD Members:
    Officer Alex Marino
    Cadet Mark Stonebridge

Other Members:
    ARPD Officer Warren
    ARPD cobra15okc
    ARPD Officer [AAF]Mircea_Niko
    ARPD Officer Andy_Lassner
    ARPD Officer skytez
    ARPD Officer Processor
    ARPD Officer matheus_98
    ARPD Officer [BCSD]Ross_Dykes
    ARPD Officer Pippo.

Date:

Operation time (/time):
    19:15 - > 20:30 server time

Summary of operation:

Specific incidents:
    1.) First of all, while me and Officer Roske were speaking in the CB radio, we had the idea to organise something as nothing was really going on, excepting some minor situations...so we decided to organise a training this time, and as we had nobody to equip us for a possible shooting training or anything which implied usage of weapons, we decided to organise a pursuit training.We had a short discussion about the meeting point and also the actual location of the training.We chose to call everyone at Los Santos Police Department, in the garrage and we started advertising our training over the radio.Not long after, we already had above 5-6 officers attending so we could start our training.

2.) Once everyone arrived at Los Santos Police Department, we assigned each of them in a Police Department cruiser and we formed a proper line at the exit point of the garrage before rolling out.On our way to Eash Beach, the location of the training, we had few officers and civilians who tried to stop/annoy us but our officers did nothing more than ignored them and continued their way, as instructed.
    After a two minutes travel to East Beach, we finally arrived there.At that point, we ordered everyone to line their cars and we gave them a short brief about what they're gonna do and also informed them about the rules of the pursuits.

3.) The first round of of the two totally performed started well, with all the officers trying to block all the suspect's ways(my ways) and also trying to PIT me.Few of their tactics were good, even though not all of them were successful.After about ten minutes of pursuit in East Beach/East Los Santos area, they managed to take down my car with some nice PIT's or even few roadblocks.After this, we all headed to Dillimore Police Department to grab some new cars, as several of ours were already destroyed by the multiple crashes between them.

4.) Several minutes later we came back from Dillimore Police Department with our new cars, ready for the second round.This time I asked Officer Roske to lead them as I expected them to work more like a team...and it seems I had a right expectation as the second round was, I can say, definitely better than the first one: they looked more like a team now, they even listened to several of our advices given after the end of the first round and tried doing more roadblocks and so on.This time they needed only around 5-7 minutes to stop my car in a successful way and then box me in so I had no chance at all to escape.

5.) In the end of this operation, me and Officer Roske gave them a final brief about their performance and showed them how to set up a perfect roadblock.They all seemed very happy after taking this training and this, obviously, makes us think about organising this kind of trainings aswell more often.After we reported that our training was over and the Los Santos Police Department was back in service we were told that there was a heavy code thirty around Glen Park.We ordered everyone to load up in the Police Department cruiser and we responded to the code thirty situation with code three.
    Once arrived on scene, we found several ARPD units who already engaged the suspects which were almost dying already.As they were trying to escape towards East Los Santos area, we stopped them and nreutralized several of those remaining, so the heavy code thirty situation was now code four.

Conclusion of operation:
    The most important thing is that after this training all of the attenting officers managed to improve their pursuit, driving, team working and also shooting skills.They were very disciplined during the entire training and, at the end we also responded to a heavy code thirty situation, helping the officers who were already on scene a lot into transforming everything into a code four with all the suspects neutralized.

Dash-Cam / L.S.P.D. Snapshots (Screenshots/Photographs):

Notes/other:

1.) Good luck with your application!
    2.) N/A.

Signed,

Senior Officer Don Cipone.

information
    SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal