| Date: 01-05-24  Time: 21:55 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Unsurpassed Сasual Dating - Real Women by NemoBarakat
[April 28, 2024, 18:14:36 pm]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Genuine Ladies by Nikola_Nidza
[April 26, 2024, 03:13:30 am]

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Genuine Damsels by Seth
[April 20, 2024, 11:00:22 am]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Authentic Damsels by PatarHD
[April 19, 2024, 23:24:35 pm]

Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by saqibkhan
[April 19, 2024, 22:30:34 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 142
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: S.A.P.D. Application | Mircea_Niko [APPROVED]  (Read 18574 times)

Offline Mircea_Niko

• Citizen
  • Patience, the key of succes!
    • Skype - mircea.niko
  • Badge-ID: #SA6969
S.A.P.D. Application | Mircea_Niko [APPROVED]
« on: November 27, 2012, 22:08:04 pm »

Application

Roleplay Details

Name: Mircea ,,Swampy,, Niko

Country of residence: Bucharest, Muntenia, Romania, Romania

Are you legal citizen of Argonath: Yes, of course I am and I do

Do you have a driving license: Yes, of course I have

Biography: I was born in Liberty City, on Staunton Island, in a medium-economy family. I attented the local school in the downtown. Since the school was so close to the Police Department, everyday I've visited my father and mother at work: both worked as officers into the Police Department of Liberty City. I finished the college, and signed up to be a police officer. I was denied. And another hit: Both my parents were KIA from a C30 at the banks of the river nearby. I was so depressed that day...But I moved up to San Andreas, got my visa, passport and license, and I considered that I started a new life. I lived in a nice flat in Downtown. Now, I am currently applying for a position in the Police Department

Non-RP Details

IG name: Mircea+Niko

Age IRL: 14

Playing in server since: 11th of February 2011

Playing as cop in server since: 11th of February 2011

Any recent punishments related to your police job: Last 3 months - minor verbal warnings over /r

Are you able to use TS/Microphone: Yes, I am able to

Why do you want join: San Andreas Police Department... these guys are the ones who protect the United States of Argonath from anything that threathens it and it's habitants... but did you ever think that, it's not just the weapons, the driving, and the fame... It means hard work, skills, teamwork and one true talent to be part from such law enforcement group. Many would think it is relatively impossible... others think it's childlike... the truth is somewhere at the middle... It doesn't matter if you are rich or poor. It doesn't matter your color, religion or others... It doesn't matter the country where you come from... It doesn't matter your connections to the mafia, gangsters etc... The real thing that really really matters is the dedication... the dedication you are serving and protecting the cititzens of United States of Argonath, taking all the risks threathening you, thowing them away, and fighting with courage and attitude the bad and unknown that is attacking your ground...
   Therefore, sincerely, from my own experience, other experiences and from my skills, I consider myself suitable for a place in this group. This is why I am applying - ,,To serve... and Protect,, This is my San Andreas Police Department... and this is my application.

Signed by,
Mircea Niko
Dreams save us, dreams lift us up and transform us. And on my soul, I swear, until my dream of a world where dignity, honor and justice becomes the reality we all share, I'll never stop fighting. Ever.

..-To Serve...
                 ...And Protect!-

Offline Mircea_Niko

• Citizen
    • Skype - mircea.niko
Re: S.A.P.D. Application | Mircea_Niko [PENDING]
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2012, 22:17:12 pm »
Date: 27th of November 2012, 23.11.2012
Time: 22:16
Location: Los Santos Police Department HeadQuarters, Pershing Square, Los Santos - Shift Duty Report Room

United States of Argonath
                                                                        SAN ANDREAS POLICE DEPARTMENT
                                                                                           U.S. Department of Justice

--Activity Report--

A.)GENERAL INFORMATION

Shift Report of: ARPD Officer Mircea Niko
    Date: 27th of November 2012, 27.11.2012
    Time: 17:00
    Lenght: 3 hours 15mins, 03:15:00[hh:mm:ss]
    Type of shift: Routine patrol
    Department+Rank: Argonath RPG Police Department Officer (LSPD)
    Badge iD: 7977

B.)PATROL INFORMATION

Patrol Partners: N/A   
    Areas Patrolled: Los Santos, Red County
    Units Used: PCs, MUs

C.)CRIMINAL ACTIVITY INFORMATION

SUSPECTS:
    Neutralized: 3
    Arrested: 4
    Detained: 4
    Investigated: N/A
    Unsuspected(ask for): N/A

D.)SUPLIMENTARY INFORMATION

Dashboard photos/videos: N/A
    Conclusion of the day: The more teamwork and cooperation, the more succes.
    Main events: CPurple at Luciano/Stracci HQ | Rolling C30's around Los Santos | CPurple at GS9 | Shootout at Grove
    Notes: Before suspecting, the situation must be well known.

Shift Report Signed by,
   ARPD Officer Mircea Niko

Dreams save us, dreams lift us up and transform us. And on my soul, I swear, until my dream of a world where dignity, honor and justice becomes the reality we all share, I'll never stop fighting. Ever.

..-To Serve...
                 ...And Protect!-

Offline Lionel Valdes

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2012, 15:26:51 pm »
Hello,

First of all, good luck Mircea. Hope this works out for you.
Second of all, I don't think you should use the name 'San Andreas Police Department' due to the fact you are not a member of it (yet).

I do like your shift report!
Once again, good luck! Remember, you must not fail.

Signed,
SLV

LIONEL VALDES
FORMER DEPUTY CHIEF, CHIEF OF ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES

Offline Mircea_Niko

• Citizen
    • Skype - mircea.niko
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2012, 17:48:07 pm »
Hello,

Thanks for your words of encouraging and for your reply. It's very appreciated, considering my situation in the police department

About the S.A.P.D thingy, I will contact the High Command and let decide.

Again, cheers.

SMN

..-To Serve...
                 ...And Protect!-

Offline Roske

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2012, 19:16:21 pm »
Good luck.

Offline Mircea_Niko

• Citizen
    • Skype - mircea.niko
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2012, 22:49:49 pm »
Thanks.

..-To Serve...
                 ...And Protect!-

Offline Mircea_Niko

• Citizen
    • Skype - mircea.niko
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2012, 22:53:47 pm »
Date: 28th of November 2012, 23.11.2012
Time: 22:16
Location: Los Santos Police Department HeadQuarters, Pershing Square, Los Santos - Shift Duty Report Room

--Activity Report--

A.)GENERAL INFORMATION

Date: 28th of November 2012, 28.11.2012
    Time: 10:00
    Lenght: 1 hours 5mins, 01:05:00[hh:mm:ss]

B.)PATROL INFORMATION

Areas Patrolled: Los Santos
    Units Used: PCs

SUSPECTS:
    Neutralized: 1
    Arrested: 2
    Detained: 1
    Investigated: 1
    Unsuspected(ask for): 1

Conclusion of the day: It is recommended to have a patrol partner when patrolling, as a backup unit or aid-unit.
    Main events: C30 at Grove | C30 at Dillimore | Rolling C3 trough LS
    Notes: N/A

Shift Report Signed by,
   ARPD Officer Mircea Niko

..-To Serve...
                 ...And Protect!-

Offline Mircea_Niko

• Citizen
    • Skype - mircea.niko
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2012, 10:54:52 am »
Dear S.A.P.D Command,

48hrs have passed. Awaiting a response.
72hrs have passed. Still awaiting a response.

Mircea Niko

..-To Serve...
                 ...And Protect!-

Offline Hamza

• [SA:MP] Former Command
  • Citizen
  • TeaM-Hamza
    • Skype - Hamza.ashraf56
  • Badge-ID: #A07
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2012, 17:41:13 pm »
Las Venturas Police Department

Organized Patrol report

Patrol date:
30/11/2012

Patrol time:
1 Hour, 30 Minutes

Leader(s) of patrol:
LVPD Officer John Nolan

LVPD Officer(s) in patrol:
LVPD Senior Officer Pixy
LVPD officer Denzel Neon

Other officers in patrol:
SAPD Dpt.Chief Sushi
SAPD Sergeant Def Perry
SAPD Cadet Luke Perry
ARPD Officer Dolfa
ARPD Officer Albert Collin
ARPD Officer Pulse Effect
ARPD Officer Mircea Niko

Detailed describtion of incidents:

1.) Started out from LVPD Garage and all units were assigned.We got big C30 at LS while Cpt. Adams needed a hand to handle with the suspects. Chief Sushi and sergeant perry started off earlier to respond to the C30 as HPU.They headed out there while I was still assigning units into patrol cars.I explained them to cover up the county areas and to head out of the jurisdiction if it was really needed.They headed there and gave a hand to Captain Adams while they got them all down.

2.) All of the units were assigned and were Code 14, patrolling out in the state and in the assigned areas.We got a call in radio about one suspect at Harry gold parkway, heading north to JT north in our jurisdiction.One officer Along with Cpt. were already responding.I alerted the units who were assigned to patrol in LV to assist with the suspect while others were still engaging.He headed towards Whitewood heroin spot near Pilson intersection his tires were popped and he surrendered.We proceeded to transport him to the jail while others were given orders to return to normal patrol areas.

3.)All were code 14 and I was constantly checking heroins spots under the jurisdiction while got one suspect at Pilson intersection with FC-900 and was heading towards JT N.e was dbed and his tires were soon popped up.Cpt. Along with one officer and all LVPD patrol units were engaging on him while near prickle pine he slipped out of his bike and gave up under the law of SAPD.He was transported to LVPD for detaining and then all returned code 14.

4.)All of the units were still code 14 while we were jailing the suspect who surrendered. LVPD HPU got one reckless driver who's plate number was 8 and a proper traffic stop was performed on him.While we jailed that suspect the traffic stop lasted long and concluded as 175 ARD fine on the reckless driver as it was dangerous for other civilians of Argonath.We all returned code 14 and I mostly concentrated on the heroin spots in the states because it was the most dangerous activity which would occur if something went wrong.Other than that I also looked and kept an eye on the street crimes and we were constantly on it.

5.)LVPD-HPU got traffic stop on Plate 18 near RC, between the highway of BC and TR.He was driving a flash and was occupied by one time female.While they were performing traffic stop, LVPD Delta which was assigned to patrol in county side had traffic stop on plate number 20 who's driver was a fireman.He was recklessly driving around the highway and was heading south from TR to RC using the martin bridge.They issued a ticket on him and he was advice for future.The traffic stop of LVPD HPU was also ended with a conclusion of warning the civilian.

6.)There was a suspect at TR, who was moving from SF to TR then TR to SF.The units who were assigned to patrol at the county sides were ordered to engage with code 3 on the suspect.They complied and headed to him while he headed to the SF jurisdiction and I disregarded the call - county unit headed code 14.Shortly after this, we got a suspect at RC who was at Mulholland first then he headed to RC.This proved that he was headed to our side while we Set a block with cars at LS-LV highway meeting JT S of LV.He took inner off roads and headed to dillimore.We disregarded the call and headed code 14.

7.There was fire situation at LV, near Spiny bed.It was dangerous and most of the firemen + medics were on it.Police force was also needed there to control the situation from possible situations popping up.As it was our jurisdiction, we were also keeping an eye on the fire situation.LVPD HPU was free and was patrolling around the highway and was playing a good role while there was a suspect near LS jurisdiction.LVPD HPU responded to him.Other cops from LS side were also on him.He was in the inner state of LS, El corona, Idlewood and LSAP.Finally all of the cops spotted him and he was taken to the jail by the law.

Conclusion of patrol:
Very good patrol - covered TR, BC, LV and Bayside as part of assignment.

Notes:

1.) All of the officers played a vital role on the field.They were good in everything, Communicating within the department and other departments/officers, Shooting, driving, roleplaying and basic role on the field.

Screenshots from patrol:

Signed,
LVPD officer Hamza

SA:MP FBI Agent     MTA:SA FBI Supervisory Special Agent, Internal Affairs Chief

Offline Tom Adams

• [SA:MP] Captain
    • Skype - megaris_
  • Badge-ID: #3584
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2012, 10:42:12 am »

Greetings Mircea

You have applied for San Andreas Police Department(SA:MP).
Your application is hereby noted and under review by S.A.P.D.'s Academy Command.
While you are waiting for an answer from the SAPD Academy Command, you should show your activity and dedication by making patrol reports.

Notice: If your application is seen inactive for over 7 days, while your application is not noted in inactivity status, you will be denied for lack of interest.

Signed by,

Capt. Adams
S.A.P.D. Command

Offline Mircea_Niko

• Citizen
    • Skype - mircea.niko
Re: S.A.P.D. Application | Mircea_Niko [APPROVED]
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2012, 11:49:16 am »
Dear SAPD Command,

Thanks for your notice. I will keep my activity as high as possible. If I got any problem, I will tell it here(school, inactivity, etc.)

Signed,
Mircea Niko

..-To Serve...
                 ...And Protect!-

Offline Mircea_Niko

• Citizen
    • Skype - mircea.niko
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2012, 21:59:14 pm »
Date: 29th of November 2012, 23.11.2012
Time: 22:03

--Activity Report--

A.)GENERAL INFORMATION

Date: 29th of November 2012, 29.11.2012
    Time: 16:35
    Lenght: 1 hours 50mins, 01:50:00[hh:mm:ss]

B.)PATROL INFORMATION

Patrol Partners: ARPD Officer Albert Collin   
    Areas Patrolled: Los Santos

SUSPECTS:
    Arrested: 1
    Investigated: N/A

Conclusion of the day: More team-work is requied for more efficiency.
    Main events: CPurple at Gvardia HQ | C3 all over LS | C30 at Idlewood

Shift Report Signed by,
   ARPD Officer Mircea Niko

..-To Serve...
                 ...And Protect!-

Offline Mircea_Niko

• Citizen
    • Skype - mircea.niko
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2012, 22:02:52 pm »
Date: 30th of November 2012, 23.11.2012
Time: 22:04

--Activity Report--

A.)GENERAL INFORMATION

Date: 30th of November 2012, 30.11.2012
    Time: 11:35
    Lenght: 2 hours 10mins, 02:10:00[hh:mm:ss]
    Type of shift: Routine patrol + Organised Patrol Attendance

B.)PATROL INFORMATION

Patrol Partners: N/A + SAPD Snr. Off. John ,,Hamza,, Nolan
    Areas Patrolled: Los Santos + Las Venturas

SUSPECTS:
    Neutralized: 1 + 0
    Arrested: 2 + 0
    Detained: 1 + 1
    Investigated: 3 + 0
    Unsuspected(ask for): 2 + 0

Conclusion of the day: Only by continous training you will gain the succes wanted
    Main events: C3 all over LS | C30 Idlewood | C30 CMHQ + C3s around LV

Shift Report Signed by,
   ARPD Officer Mircea Niko

..-To Serve...
                 ...And Protect!-

Offline Mircea_Niko

• Citizen
    • Skype - mircea.niko
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2012, 22:04:06 pm »
Dear Command Staff,

Took myself a free-day on 1st on December. The national day of my country took place. Hope it is all right.

Signed,
Mircea Niko

..-To Serve...
                 ...And Protect!-

Offline Mircea_Niko

• Citizen
    • Skype - mircea.niko
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2012, 22:07:20 pm »
Date: 2nd of December 2012, 02.12.2012
Time: 22:05

--Activity Report--

A.)GENERAL INFORMATION

Date: 2nd of December 2012, 2.12.2012
    Time: 15:30
    Lenght: 1 hours 40mins, 01:40:00[hh:mm:ss]

B.)PATROL INFORMATION

Areas Patrolled: All states
    Units Used: PCs, MUs

SUSPECTS:
    Detained: N/A
    Unsuspected(ask for): 1

Conclusion of the day: ,,Patience, the key of succes!,,
    Main events: C3 all over SA | C3 at LSAP | C30 at Grove

Shift Report Signed by,
   ARPD Officer Mircea Niko

..-To Serve...
                 ...And Protect!-

Offline Mircea_Niko

• Citizen
    • Skype - mircea.niko
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2012, 22:08:26 pm »
Dear Command Staff,

Sorry for late-posting and posting in the same day, at the same time my patrol reports, but I was very busy this week, and I cannot do it. So, I hope there is no problem this was done like this.

Signed,
Mircea Niko

..-To Serve...
                 ...And Protect!-

Offline Mircea_Niko

• Citizen
    • Skype - mircea.niko
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2012, 22:12:27 pm »
UPDATE:

Minor mistakes modified in the application and the reports

UPDATE:

These 2 weeks are hell for me at school. I MAY BE inactive, NOT SURE about it. If I continue my activity, ignore this message. If I give no sign of activity this week, neither on the server or the forums, please put my application on hold.

UPDATE:

The ,,Into the fire,, week(s) has(ve) passed. My activity is now 100/100.

..-To Serve...
                 ...And Protect!-

Offline JackB

• [SA:MP] Ex Officer
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #LS3449
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2012, 22:56:23 pm »
Not recommanded.

- Bad behaviour.
- Acting like a commander regarding the others.
- Prank purple code calls.
- Spamming radio.
FRENCH

Offline Mircea_Niko

• Citizen
    • Skype - mircea.niko
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2012, 13:21:43 pm »
Not recommanded.

- Bad behaviour.
- Acting like a commander regarding the others.
- Prank purple code calls.
- Spamming radio.

[mod] This wasn't needed.[/mod]

..-To Serve...
                 ...And Protect!-

Offline Mircea_Niko

• Citizen
    • Skype - mircea.niko
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2012, 13:25:17 pm »
Date: 5th of December 2012, 04.12.2012
Time: 13:27

--Activity Report--

A.)GENERAL INFORMATION

Date: 4th of December 2012, 4.12.2012
    Time: 15:30
    Lenght: 1 hours 5mins, 01:05:00[hh:mm:ss]

B.)PATROL INFORMATION

Areas Patrolled: All states

SUSPECTS:

Conclusion of the day: More work means more reliable situations.
    Main events: C3 all over SA | C3 at LSAP | C30 at Grove

Shift Report Signed by,
   ARPD Officer Mircea Niko

..-To Serve...
                 ...And Protect!-

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal