| Date: 04-05-24  Time: 02:46 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 166
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: MY APP  (Read 2826 times)

Offline [KM]Atul

• Citizen
MY APP
« on: January 31, 2016, 12:10:45 pm »
In-game name: [KM]Atul
Past names: _!_Atul_!_
When did you join Argonath RPG? Around 2014
How long have you played VC:MP? Same as Argonath RPG
On average, how many hours a week do you play on Argonath VC:MP? Depending on free time About 1 hr daily

Why do you want to join the VCPD? I would like to bring more variety on the police scene and have law enforced on the streets.
What areas of police work do you most enjoy? Land patrolling, high-speed pursuits,arresting suspects
What can you contribute to the VCPD? I consider myself good at communicating and car chasing, as well as roleplaying.
Have you read the official guidelines and do you agree to adhere to them? I have read the official guidelines and I agree to adhere to them

Offline Klaus

• Citizen
  • VC:MP: [NWM]Klaus
Re: MY APP
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2016, 20:24:31 pm »
Accepted as VCPD Cadet

Offline Agent002

• Citizen
  • ggwp
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2016, 05:56:32 am »
Recommemded. Great potential.
I also like to live dangerously.

Offline Klaus

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2016, 03:04:24 am »
Read the topics within the Academy and familiarize yourself with the Procedures and Regulations.

Offline Klaus

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2016, 18:11:39 pm »
You are currently not meeting the activity requirements that is expected of you as a VCPD Cadet. In order to graduate from the Academy you must improve your activity ingame. If you fail to improve your activity you will be dismissed from the Academy.

Offline Marcell

• Hide and seek, motherfuckers
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #69666
  • SA-MP: John_Hennessy
  • VC:MP: Reaper
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2016, 16:51:14 pm »
Today I witnessed you:
 - Blow up a state car being used by two civilians, seriously injuring them, stating that it's your car. Not only did you injure innocent civilians and nearly killed them but you clearly don't know VCPD regulations about driving civilian vehicles only when it's neccesary. You paid one of them 100$ for the injuries after I told you to, but I had to pay the second civilian from my own pocket for your incompetence.
 - While waiting for me after you secured a location with a crate, you started shooting two civilians/smuggles without any warning just for approaching the crate. You're not a gangster but an officer, learn how to issue proper warnings first and remind yourself proper commands such as /sus. You could've easily let them take the crate then suspect them, for example.

That being said, you should either remind yourself basic regulations and police commands, or just give up right now because I feel like you'd be alot better material for the criminal force. Think about it and consider this a warning.

Signed,
SWAT Operator Joseph 'Reaper' Becker

Offline Klaus

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2016, 20:11:59 pm »
Reaper, stay out of this as it's not your job to give out warnings to cadets. Either help them to improve or just report your issues to command staff.

Offline Klaus

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2016, 01:38:07 am »
Read the topics within the Academy and familiarize yourself with the Procedures and Regulations.
You still have not replied to the topics within the Academy. You cannot progress until you have learnt the Procedures and Regulations.

Offline Salmonella

• [VC:MP] SWAT Commander
  • Citizen
  • MIR NACH!
    • Skype - salmonellaabe
  • Badge-ID: #VC0004
  • SA-MP: =AV=Salmonella
  • VC:MP: =AV=Salmonella
  • IV:MP: [AV]Salmonella
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2016, 22:15:01 pm »
Cadet, what's your status? Are you still interested in your career with the force? Reply as soon as you can.

Offline Klaus

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2016, 02:19:18 am »

We regret to inform you that your application has been denied.
At this point in time, we feel that you may not yet be ready to join the Vice City Police Department.

• Lack of interest shown within the Academy
  • Unreported Inactivity

You are welcome to re-apply whenever you wish, if you find that you are better suited in future. Take a look over the VCPD guides, and perhaps you could gain additional experience from fellow officers to help expand your knowledge and abilities as a police operative.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal