| Date: 03-05-24  Time: 03:42 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 140
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [REJECTED] LCPD Application - Ellie_Zonfisa  (Read 9227 times)

Offline Bullit_Lee

• [IV:MP]LCPD Commissioned Member
  • Citizen
  • Je suis Garçon
  • Badge-ID: #Zonfisa
  • IV:MP: [Apt]Bullit
[REJECTED] LCPD Application - Ellie_Zonfisa
« on: October 16, 2015, 00:05:25 am »

Application of [Apt]Ellie

1. In-game nickname and RP name: Nickname : [Apt]Ellie, Account name : MrsEllie

2. Former names: Ellie_Zonfisa

3. What is your real age and in-game age?: 17

4. What is your time zone?: GMT +4

5. How long have you been playing on Argonath RPG?: Since June 2K14

6. Have you ever been banned from Argonath RPG? If "yes", provide link to your unban request: Yes, http://www.argonathrpg.eu/index.php?topic=107598.0

7. Do you posses an US of Argonath passport and a driver's license?: Y

8. Do you have any previous experience as an officer? If "yes", where?: Yes, I am Ex-LCPD Officer

9. Are you currently part of any other law enforcement group or department in Argonath?: Yes, Fire Department Of Liberty City

10. List all groups on Argonath RPG that you are/were member of and your status with them: [Apt] => I was a scientist doing experiments then after the ban I had got kicked out, z3im => Not really just lasted 1-2 days since the z3im leader needed some help with runing the clan and I was z3im captain then I resigned after 1-2 days, [LoA] later converted to Genovese => I was founder and Don of Genovese, Well I did some crime activites but not that high but it didnt last soo much that I resigned myself from begin a Don and seek for a lawful citizen.

11. Have you read and understood the server rules and LCPD procedures?: Y

12. Have you been denied or resigned before? If "yes", why?: Yes, I was Fired since the ban => http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=32940.0

13. Why do you want to join the LCPD?: I really had interest in begin LCPD officer and helping out the citizens when in need, But i needed some time to be back after the burn from LCPD., I wish I wasn't fired so I would still be sincere LCPD officer. Anyhow I am back to LCPD

Signed,
Ellie_Zonfisa
In time, you will know what it’s like to lose. To feel so desperately that you’re right, yet to fail all the same. Dread it, run from it, destiny still arrives! - Thanos

Offline Gregory Parker

• Citizen
  • Inactive.
    • Skype - younes.ar1
  • Badge-ID: #134
Re: LCPD Application - Ellie_Zonfisa
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2015, 13:14:04 pm »

Liberty City Police Academy

Greetings, Ellie Cruze

You have applied for the Liberty City Police Department.

The Liberty City Police Department's Academy Staff would like to thank you for showing interest in joining our organisation. Your application has been NOTED and is taken into account and will be carefully assessed. From now on, you will be under a close eye of the Academy. You will have to follow our procedures and our style of work as an LCPD Applicant. Unfortunately, some concerns have arisen regarding your application. Please refer to the list below for further information

Reason(s): 

- Explain - You have started doing crimes, and especially major ones since you have been fired from the Department. You have changed your side to the criminal's one, and you have done a lot of major crimes including kidnapping and robberies. You have been a member of a serious criminal organization, and even their Don as you mentioned, which is considered as a dangerous one. What can let us be sure that you have fully left the criminal side? How can you explain your latest crimes which were few months ago? Do you still have any relations with any criminal organization, including your latest one, which is "Genovese", or any other criminal?

Signed by,
Gregory Parker
LCPD Lieutenant
LCPD Academy Staff

LCPD Medal of Valor ~2017

January, 2017 - Officer of the month (SAPD)

[SAMP]Ex- SAPD Chief [IV:MP] Ex-LCPD Deputy Chief  (#CL7335) [IVMP] Ex-CIU Inspector.
Serving since: 2014
(2014-2018)

Offline Bullit_Lee

• Citizen
  • Je suis Garçon
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2015, 18:17:52 pm »
Hello Gregory,

I am Bullit's Sister who uses his account and my name is Ellie ! Bullit's laptop has broken and he have quit the server since he studying abroad and he did help me out with the application since I use his account and his account is one of Ex-LCPD officer and have some history..The crimes done few months ago was by my brother Bullit and he stopped doing crime and he knew he getting busy and will quit server anytime so he resigned from crime activities and went inactive and a month ago or so he did use the account again but no high criminal activities and then he gave the account to me since there are properties in the account that he didnt want to lose.. But now I decided to use his account since I am almost free most of time and continue his further progress, And I have no contact with any of Genovese members and I am not involved in crime activities as I don't wish to be involved ! So i can assure u with that there won't be crime activities done!

P.S : I have also contacted and changed my username so there is no Bullit's activites involved in this account and further I have corrected some things in application that Bullit made mistake while helping me out. Example : Age !

Regards,
Ellie_Zonfisa
In time, you will know what it’s like to lose. To feel so desperately that you’re right, yet to fail all the same. Dread it, run from it, destiny still arrives! - Thanos

Offline Gregory Parker

• Citizen
  • Inactive.
    • Skype - younes.ar1
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2015, 19:30:09 pm »
So you are saying, as I understood, that you share the same account with your brother, even the forum account?

[SAMP]Ex- SAPD Chief [IV:MP] Ex-LCPD Deputy Chief  (#CL7335) [IVMP] Ex-CIU Inspector.
(2014-2018)

Offline Bullit_Lee

• Citizen
  • Je suis Garçon
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2015, 20:19:21 pm »
My brother quit the server hence I take control and further process his account, No I got a different forum account named " Ellie " , But this ARPD forum account, Yes he gave it to me as he helped me out with application by signing to this account. I just use his account in-game because he got properties that he dont want to sell..and he have gone busy and quit the server and not sure when he will be back.. Anyhow he said me to apply for LCPD as i wanted to.. he have no concern with this..

Thank you ^_^  :-)

Offline Bullit_Lee

• Citizen
  • Je suis Garçon
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2015, 16:46:01 pm »

Date:
16/10/15

Patrol time:
2-3 hours

Patrol partners:
SOLO

Suspects pursued:
Nerdguy - Killing [AutoRunCD] - Jailed
Nerdguy - Assaulting in Public - Jailed
Mwdriver - Evade TS - Evaded
Steam_Genovese - Weapon Trafficking - Killed
Anytube - Murder - Quit /q
Durikono - Aiding Anytube - Killed

Traffic stops conducted:
N/A

Incidents:
1. Was chasing Anytube but he unfortunately /q the server and didnt return back       
Additional notes:
N/A

Signed,
Ellie_Zonfisa

Offline Bullit_Lee

• Citizen
  • Je suis Garçon
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2015, 16:55:24 pm »

Date:
17/10/15

Patrol time:
4-5 hours+

Patrol partners:
LCPD Officer - Toreto

Suspects pursued:
Etoro - Evade TS - Killed
Carlos_Gates - Refusing to pay ticket - Quit /q

Traffic stops conducted:
N/A

Incidents:
1. We were chasing Suspect Carlos_Gates, He crashed and didnt return back and He finally came back but saw us chasing him and he /q again and didnt come back as we waiting 10mins +.
2. We had a great Organized Patrol led by LCPD Officer Toreto, I was patroling with him and It was nice.

Additional notes:
I was suspected today for Crashing Car, I was going near DPD and a new ARPD Officer came in wrong lane and i turned and was able to go without any crash but he said I crashed him and he came behind me with a State car ( Non-Cruiser ) and he /su me with no pullover even when I stopped at the side noticing he is following me then started shooting. I managed to get Toreto to investigate me with MwDriver as witness for the incident and I was /cs after investigation.

Signed,
Ellie_Zonfisa

Offline Bullit_Lee

• Citizen
  • Je suis Garçon
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2015, 20:20:51 pm »

Date:
18/10/15

Patrol time:
7 hours+

Patrol partners:
LCPD Officer Harzy
ARPD Officer dwayRczik
ARPD Officer Gamer00747

Suspects pursued:
Peso... / Evade TS / Quit /q
Baobeo123 / Murder / Carkilled by me bymistake as he ran to road suddenly when I was going to location
Mr_JarvaN / Aiding suspect / Investigated - Found guilty - Jailed
Steam_Genovese / Kidnap and Killed Officer / Evaded
Jason5 / Drug Procession / Killed
Anytube / illegal Race / Killed
Toreto / Event / Killed
Toreto / Event 2 / Killed
Toreto / Murder [Apt]Ken / Investigated - Found accident - /csed
Shockwave / Fail to comply / Killed
Geo.... / Murder / Wasted by abuse F with car
Shockwave / Refuse to pullover / Killed
Shockwave / Evade TS / Suicide

Traffic stops conducted:
1.Shockwave / Reckless and Burnout - Failed to Comply for Pullover / Killed
2.Koroush - Bit speed driving near MGS to DPD - Documents Valid ( Ruined - Explained below )

Incidents:
1. We had good trickly roleplay led by dwayRczik which was catching the Drug dealer Jason5, We acted well as we wanted some weed as he called dwayRczik and when he first saw us in Bohan club as the weed dealing location, He ran away then we calm talk and brought him back and he offered weed and gave weed and showed weed package as soon as he showed, I was able to /su him and get him red hand and he tried to evade and we killed him.

2. We had a great Organized Patrol led by LCPD Officer Owais, I was in PC-1 with Officer Harzy. We found koroush bit speedy and we Officer harzy pullovered him and he had valid documents, Unfortunatly a rulebreak named Shockwave came and crashed to Officer harzy and koroush became a suspect, Later koroush was investigated by Officer Owais and me as witness and we were able to conform that koroush was innocent and /csed.

3. We were chasing Shockwave for Evade TS reason, As there were no admins so far in server as Brian logged off, Shockwave started rulebreaking and We managed to flip his car but he didnt step out of vehicle and he finally ran and took vehicle and did sucide jumping off vehicle.

Additional notes:
Altho, It was a pleasant day but we had Rulebreaker Shockwave ruining up things but we managed to deal with it and I enjoyed the Organized Patrol with LCPD Officer Harzy. It was a Good Day and Little bit hard workie day.. !!

Signed,
Ellie_Zonfisa

Offline Bullit_Lee

• Citizen
  • Je suis Garçon
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2015, 23:29:24 pm »

Date:
19/10/15

Patrol time:
1 hour

Patrol partners:
LCPD Officer [Apt]Ken

Suspects pursued:
Chaosoul /  Vandalism / Killed

Traffic stops conducted:
N/A

Incidents:
N/A       
Additional notes:
It was a good day but was able to play an hour in Midnight and couldn't take care in afternoon due to real life circumstance.

Signed,
Ellie_Zonfisa

Offline Bullit_Lee

• Citizen
  • Je suis Garçon
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2015, 21:50:36 pm »

Date:
20/10/15

Patrol time:
2 hours

Patrol partners:
ARPD Officer Gamer00747

Suspects pursued:
Boukari / Drug Procession / Evaded or /q
Bokikokakoli / Evading TS / Killed
Hobotanus / Murder / Killed
Hobotanus / Aiding Suspect / Quit

Traffic stops conducted:
N/A

Incidents:
Lots of rulebreakers and alot of moly stuffs happened like while chasing suspect, New players come and carkill us and aid su and then they Quit the game and never return. Still was able to manage the situation !       
Additional notes:
N/A

Signed,
Ellie_Zonfisa

Offline Bullit_Lee

• Citizen
  • Je suis Garçon
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2015, 10:56:52 am »

Date:
22/10/15

Patrol time:
1 hour

Patrol partners:
SOLO

Suspects pursued:
[AoD]BeQa / Evade TS / Wasted

Traffic stops conducted:
N/A

Incidents:
N/A       
Additional notes:
It was a good day but bit laggy chase which made BeQa desync and hit a Lamp post and was got wasted.

Signed,
Ellie_Zonfisa

Offline Bullit_Lee

• Citizen
  • Je suis Garçon
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2015, 12:27:23 pm »

Date:
26/10/15

Patrol time:
3 hours +

Patrol partners:
LCPD Senior Officer - Owais
ARPD Officer - Gamer00747

Suspects pursued:
MWDriver / Evade TS / Evaded
Saqib / Evade TS / Jailed
Josh_Genovese / Evade TS / Killed
Amko1 / Murder ( dont remember properly ) / Killed
Saqib / Evade TS ( dont remember properly ) / Jailed

Traffic stops conducted:
Saqib - Reckless Driving - Warned

Incidents:
N/A       
Additional notes:
Was a good day and a good time in LC, was able to get some real suspects out dealing in LC, Overall it was a pleasure day !

Signed,
Ellie_Zonfisa

Offline Bullit_Lee

• Citizen
  • Je suis Garçon
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2015, 10:34:37 am »

Date:
27/10/15

Patrol time:
2-3 hours

Patrol partners:
LCPD Cadet Gamer00747

Suspects pursued:
MidoMartin / Evade TS / Killed
[TLB]Jackdraw Aiding Su / Crashed ( Didnt return back )
MidoMartin / Evading Traffic Stop / Killed

Traffic stops conducted:
N/A

Incidents:
N/A       
Additional notes:
It was a great day, Not much suspects that were caught in my eyes but nice day.

Signed,
Ellie_Zonfisa

Offline Bullit_Lee

• Citizen
  • Je suis Garçon
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2015, 12:22:17 pm »

Date:
28/10/15

Patrol time:
3-4 hours

Patrol partners:
LCPD Cadet Gamer00747

Suspects pursued:
LTmatasUK / Murder / Killed
Aron_Lucchese / Evade TS / Wasted
Moderstamain / Murder / Killed (x4)
Felixislive / Murder / Killed ( x3 )
LTmatasUK / Muder Killed

Traffic stops conducted:
N/A

Incidents:
There was 3 citizens doing alot of carkill murders and no admins too. Still we managed to get em !       
Additional notes:
Was a good messed up day but was enjoyable !

Signed,
Ellie_Zonfisa

Offline Bullit_Lee

• Citizen
  • Je suis Garçon
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2015, 12:26:51 pm »

Date:
30/10/15

Patrol time:
1 hour

Patrol partners:
SOLO

Suspects pursued:
Georginsky / Driving on roofs / Evaded

Traffic stops conducted:
N/A

Incidents:
N/A       
Additional notes:
Overall a good day and had some personal work in server so I could go for duty for an hour !

Signed,
Ellie_Zonfisa

Offline Bullit_Lee

• Citizen
  • Je suis Garçon
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2015, 20:05:45 pm »

Date:
31/10/15

Patrol time:
2 hours

Patrol partners:
Dont remember, Maybe SOLO

Suspects pursued:
p_snoopy / aiding / wasted
MR_MIM / Refuse to pay ticket / Killed
wassimo / Evade TS / Investigated /csed
Keremvs / Murder / Killed

Traffic stops conducted:
NOPE N/A

Incidents:
N/A       
Additional notes:
We had good investigation with new player wassimo, Since he was new he needed some explaination and we got him /csed

Signed,
Ellie_Zonfisa

Offline Bullit_Lee

• Citizen
  • Je suis Garçon
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2015, 20:10:32 pm »

Date:
01/11/15

Patrol time:
1-2 hours

Patrol partners:
LCPD Officer Nick_Smith
LCPD Senior Officer Owais

Suspects pursued:
Hobotonus / Hit and run / Wasted
Hobotonus / Hitting Officer / Wasted
Mane_Lucchese / Evade TS / Investigation - Guilty - Jailed

Traffic stops conducted:
N/A

Incidents:
N/A       
Additional notes:
We had a huge roleplay with criminal Sir.Mane, It was a good chase and was able to get victims vehicle flipped and had a great roleplay led by Officer Nick and Secondary as Me and Officer Owais, We overall did a our best and found that suspect needed to be jailed due to guiltiness !

Signed,
Ellie_Zonfisa

Offline Bullit_Lee

• Citizen
  • Je suis Garçon
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2015, 19:20:50 pm »
Hi LCPD,

I hereby inform I am going inactive for 5-10 days, Due to some house shifting on our new house purchased. Once I am done, I will start with patrol reports

Sanks x

Offline Gregory Parker

• Citizen
  • Inactive.
    • Skype - younes.ar1
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2015, 21:16:03 pm »
Noted. Good luck.

(2014-2018)

Offline Ivan.Cipone

• [IV:MP] Retired Captain [IV:MP] Retired Academy Chief [IV:MP] Retired NOOSE Secretary
  • Citizen
  • The first and the last Cipone, serving since 2011
  • Badge-ID: #CL4643
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2015, 16:41:38 pm »
Please confirm your interest and state your activity level within the next 48 hours.
Ex - LCPD Academy Chief
Ex - LCPD Captain
Ex - NOOSE Secretary
Ex - DPD Deputy Sheriff
Ex - SFPD Senior Officer
Serving since 2011
Ivan Cipone

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal