| Date: 19-04-24  Time: 00:23 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Khm
[August 08, 2023, 21:42:27 pm]

VCPD | Hall of Fame by Huntsman
[July 21, 2023, 00:25:01 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 130
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [VCPD] Resignation - Sergeant Gabriel Adams  (Read 2110 times)

Offline Huntsman

• [VC:MP] VCPD Chief of Police
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
[VCPD] Resignation - Sergeant Gabriel Adams
« on: September 12, 2017, 23:04:55 pm »
This was a difficult decision to take, but a decision that stands upon my principles and own claims that I made in the past - if the real life situation turns out in a way that one is no longer capable of performing his duties, he should resign, instead of giving an excuse after an excuse.

I had a great time here in VCPD. The team is the best - the warm and welcoming atmosphere made my stay here very enjoyable, which made this decision even harder to make. But there is no use for me holding a rank when I am no longer to be able to be as active as I once was...

The thing is - real life hit me. As I am now a student within university, and universities are far more demanding when it comes to stuff like homework, I no longer find any time to join the game. Let alone train cadets or manage the academy. On top of that, since I do not have rich parents who would finance my studies, I am also forced to work during the evenings, hence my week day schedule is as follows - I wake up, make breakfast, get to the bus, go to the university, have lectures, return to the dormitory, quickly make some lunch, then walk to work, return late at the evening and go to sleep. That leaves me with only weekends, which to be honest, after a tiring week, do not really set me into the mood for any VCMP anymore..

I wish to thank the VCPD for the chances given to me in proving myself as a worthy Sergeant, but it is morally unacceptable for me to maintain a position that I am obviously no longer capable of holding.

There are a few seperate thank you's I want to give:

Deputy Chief Hype - Best Dep. Chief ever. Your down to earth attitude with your staff is what really made my stay here enjoyable. Thanks for everything and all the fun conversations we had!
IA Manager Kessu - the kind of a person you go to when you really need advice. Cold minded person with perfect judgement who listens to your rants and comes up with a conclusion.
Sergeant Sevrin - you will go far within the VCPD. Keep doing on the great work you always did and I wouldnt be surprised that once when I visit the forum, I find you as a Chief or something, when Hype grows too old for this kind of duty.
Cadet Meeses, Officer Kiki, Officer Silent - You were a pleasure to teach and a great addition to the VCPD. Keep up the great work and you will go far in this department.
Officer Xioa - I always thought you needed a separate mention. You have been one of the very few who put a second chance given to you to good use. Within an extremely short period of time you have managed to improve in ways that are unimaginable to me. You managed to perfect your English, your pursuit and combat skills, and I am extremely proud to have taught you. Thank you for giving me pride in my work. You're the greatest example of what dedication can achieve. I am yet to see any officer that is as dedicated as you are. Keep up the good work.

I know that I am kind of crippling the VCPD by this resignation, as I am leaving Sevrin as the only available command member at this moment, since High Command are currently on reported leave. But you have to understand that real life comes first, and that since I am on a government funded scholarship, bad grades could make me loose the scholarship, which means I'd have to pay enormous amounts of money to be able to finance my studies.. Which I simply cannot afford. If I didn't have to work to pay for the dormitories and food, it would be a different story, but hey - life is life (na na, na na na D:)

Anyhow, once again thank you, and I hope that if once my situation improves, I will be able to return to the department. As for now - I leave my spot open for someone who is far more capable at the moment.

I may lurk around once in a while when I find free time, but it will be short visits, as VC:MP really is where my heart belongs.

And Hype, new hao to smuggle pls.
ARPD Veteran: Over 10 years in ARPD.
BCSD Sheriff, ARTP Commander (SAMP) (2010-2011)
SAPD Officer (SAMP) (2010-2011)
FBI Special Agent (SAMP) (2011-2012)
Retired Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
LSPD Senior Officer/Academy Leader  (VMP)(2020-2021)

Offline Hernandez

• Citizen
    • Skype - ziden.hammouda2
  • Badge-ID: #LC7435
Re: [VCPD] Resignation - Sergeant Gabriel Adams
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2017, 23:57:58 pm »
Take care of your life, that what basically matters, good luck.

Offline Kowalski.

• [VC:MP] Retired FBI Director
  • Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
  • Badge-ID: #FBI001
  • Discord: MrMeeses491#7309
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2017, 00:37:14 am »
Oh Huntsman, I am honestly sad about your resignation from the VCPD. You were a great guiding light to me and to all the other Cadets. I didn't know just what to say when I saw this!

I know that real life comes first and you going on extended leave would occupy a place that someone else could take. I'm sad to ever have to come to this point, but I will miss you in the VCPD man, you were a great Sergeant!

If you ever find an opportunity to return, I'll be the first one to throw a party for you, with those ice-cold beers  :grin:

Really, I should not make a huge goodbye, so I'll say the best highlights rather than a fkin book lol

Highlight 1: The failed session

Holy shit, that first attempt on s1 is memorable! I really f**ked up that day, but you gave me another chance, lifting my restriction, not reflecting it on my record, I'm still grateful for that!

I can't think of any others atm lol, will update if I find any haha

Just a goodbye to one of the greatest Sergeants of all time, you'll be missed man, by many. Good luck at uni and work, I wish you all the best.

Gunnar Bjorck
VCPD Cadet

Retired General of the Armed Forces Kowalski
A.R.A.F. - Argonath RPG Armed Forces
U.S. Department of Defense

Offline Hype

• /hug and /handshake enjoyer
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: EAFPD420
  • VC:MP: [EAF]Hype
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2017, 07:55:28 am »