| Date: 18-04-24  Time: 17:19 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Khm
[August 08, 2023, 21:42:27 pm]

VCPD | Hall of Fame by Huntsman
[July 21, 2023, 00:25:01 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 107
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: It has been one hell of a ride.  (Read 3969 times)

Offline [Rstar]Norrage

• [V:MP] LSPD Officer
  • V:MP: [Rstar]Norrage
It has been one hell of a ride.
« on: July 25, 2018, 14:22:46 pm »
Hello my fellow LCPD Officers, ARPD Command Staff, ARPD Officers who I have never met, Liberty City citizens and gangsters and maybe my enemies.

Let me begin with telling you that I had this on my mind for quite some time, but never had the encouragement to push this forward.

In the Netherlands we have the following phase, literally translated as the following: there is a time of coming, and a time of leaving. Thankfully, the time of coming back to the LCPD has been in 2015. Unfortunately, the time of (partially) leaving will be today.

As you all may know, I joined the LCPD on the 10th of January 2011 under the command of Ben Samiir (apparently, I did not even remember untill a month or two ago). Together with hAWK I was in the race of becoming the very first official LCPD Chief back in the days. At the time, Gandalf was appointed to select a new Chief of Police of the LCPD. Unfortunately (at that time), hAWK was appointed as very first official Chief of Police of the Liberty City Police Department on the 12th of June, 2011. hAWK immediatly promoted me to Captain, where we would work together to building the foundations of the newly settled department: a long road to come.

After a spectacular time in the LCPD back in 2011, I resigned from my Captain position on the 5th of February, 2012. I was too busy; had too many things to finish and could not keep up with changes and development in the department anymore. I thought that it would be better to give the Captain position to someone else that could help hAWK better with developing the LCPD (that had the foundations layed out). The resignation was hard. I wanted to help and develop the LCPD to make it better and guide Officers how to operate with my former skills as FBI Agent in San Andreas. It took me sometime to get over it: logging in daily, checking what was going on and keeping an eye on Skype to see if I could help. Little did I know that there would not be a call made for me to help due to my resignation: my own fault.

Years passed. 1 year... 2 years... 3 years... I went fixing all the mistakes I had and gained more and more time for freetime. I wanted to see how the LCPD and Argonath were doing in 2015. I logged in and I were immediatly sold once again. The atmosphere, the players, the veterans and the scripts: it all came back to me once again. With the freetime I had, I started to install GTA IV and GTA SA again and decided to check them out. I had fun, was driving around, talking in main chats about cows and flowers and started to like it once again. With the spare time I had, I decided to reapply for the LCPD at the 12th of January, 2012.

Only 9 days later, on the 21st of January 2016, I got reinstated as Sergeant of the LCPD under command of Kerbe.

The bumpy ride starts here. I had to re-learn all procedures, get used to the new script and find my position in the server in between the players. Little than a month later I got promoted to LCPD Lieutenant and re-joined the LCPD Command Staff: an immediate and fast promotion that send shivers to my spine. But there was more to come: in little more than a month I got reinsted to my original position; LCPD Captain (LCPD Upper Command). I was really gratefull for the oppertunities that the LCPD Command at that time had in me, and promised that I would never let them down doing tasks that they desire.

I enjoyed my time as Captain: handling serious cases, staying professional but not being the head of the department. Suddenly, on the 11th of September, Kerbe called out a Command Staff meeting together with Skillz, Mihail and me. Kerbe was going to resign, Mihail was going to step down and Skillz and me were to lead the department. I stayed silent for over 5 minutes. This was it. This was the moment that passed me back in 2011. I were to be promoted to Liberty City Police Department Chief of Police. A difficult, hard, but thankful job oppertunity that I could not reject...

On the 12th of September 2016, the day has come. I got promoted to LCPD Chief of Police, and Skillz was LCPD Captain and that time. I figured I could not lead the department on my own: I needed a Deputy Chief. Mihail was to resign and I only had Skillz to help me out: it was my best choice ever. I promoted Skillz to Deputy Chief on the 23rd of October, 2017. There was another person in the department that could not pass my eye without seeing him: Andrew. This guy was professional, good, strict at times and good at roleplaying. The only shame was that he changed his roleplay name to Steven Seagal: a fictional character that always promises everything and starts hitting everyone later on in his career. On the 23rd of October, he got promoted to LCPD Captain. With that the LCPD had a running Command Staff that could start developing the department again instead of fixing problems that had risen.

The old client (T3) was a mess. Its' development had stopped and the community was craving for a new client when suddenly somewhere in 2017, the announcement has been made that there will be a new client. The LCPD Command Staff started developing, creating ideas, thinking of techniques and preparing for the new client. This all had to be done during university time (december-april) and whilst running the department. This has been taking alot of my freetime (and I am sure also the rest of the command staff), creating some holes in my strict planning that I intended to use back in 2015 when I rejoined. I was on the same path as in 2012: making mistakes on university, not keeping up with the department and neglecting stuff. I am sorry for this.

I want the best for the LCPD. I always wanted that. Therefor I am resigning from my position as Chief of Police of the LCPD. Some of you may like that, some of you may not. The true fact is: I cannot keep up with all the changes and keep up with my own real life in the same time. All I want is the LCPD to flourish. That can only happen with a leader that is active at all times and knows what is going on in the department. Unfortunately, that cannot be me anymore. This also means that I can no longer hold the position of N.O.O.S.E. Commander at the same time either. So much positive development has been happening in that division since the start of the new client: I just cannot keep up with all the changes, requests or visions.

With that being said, I want to clearify that I do not completely resign from both departments. I will still be active from time to time as non-command staff member. I will still give advise to those who need it, but won't be as active as you desire from a Chief of Police. I still love roleplaying a police officer in Liberty City, and will continue doing that untill I have no more time at all. However, in March 2020, I will be going on a year-trip to Australia and with that, I will end my career on Argonath. I will start working after my trip to Australia and will have no more time left for games. Possibly, I will hop by from time to time.

I would like to point out that I gained incredible skills, strenghts, experience during my time as Chief of Police. I never thought that this job would be as hard as I experienced it. You are the one that has to know all the answers. You are the one that is responsible for the entire department. You should keep an eye on all members or development. I would like to point out that I gained full respect for my former official Chiefs (hAWK, Kerbe): now I understand how difficult it is to run an entire department and be in charge of everything.

I will not go and say something good and bad about every member of the LCPD, since I believe that this will place people in squares. Therefor, I would like to thank all current LCPD employees and former LCPD employees that I worked with for all their information, skills, tips and tricks that they sent me during my time as Chief of Police.

I am absolutely convinced that I resign from the LCPD Command Staff at a well timed moment. There are two capable leaders in the Upper Command Staff that can handle the department with care and develop the LCPD even more and make it flourish than never before.

I want to thank all current LCPD members, all former LCPD members, all former LCPD Command Staff members, all current ARPD Command Staff and all server HQ (IV:MP) for the wonderful and informational time that I had during my time as Chief of Police.

Thank you. That is all that I can say. Hopefully I will meet many more of the citizens of Liberty City in the streets (or maybe even in real life after 2020). I will hand my Chief of Police badge and office to the next follow up: Jack Parker (Skillz), our Deputy Chief. It is up to him to decide the future of the Command Staff. I will be stepping down to the Sergeant rank and from N.O.O.S.E. Commander to T.R.U. Officer.

Thank you. Bless all of you and hurray for the LCPD!
Est. 29.10.2008 | 05.11.2015

Offline JackDockz

• [IV:MP] Fuckin' Media!
  • Citizen
Re: It has been one hell of a ride.
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2018, 14:29:17 pm »
* JackDockz gets a heart attack

Well Twenty, you were the best of people I met on the server. A guide to me sometimes and most importantly, a great friend.
You resignation following Dway's Resignation is a major shock to us. The thought that the server is losing Veterans specially the nice ones is disturbing.
You were great all the time and I appreciate it :D

Good Luck for your future man and hop in game time to time pls.

Offline Kowalski.

• [VC:MP] Retired FBI Director
  • Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
  • Badge-ID: #FBI001
  • Discord: MrMeeses491#7309
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2018, 15:04:05 pm »
OK, f**k!

I must say, it's been rocky but I've always appreciated our friendship and your command was certainly a great one. I'm sure Skillz will do a great job, but you'll be missed.

I wish you the absolute best of luck and hope you have a bright career and life ahead.

Goodbye, Twenty  ;)

Retired General of the Armed Forces Kowalski
A.R.A.F. - Argonath RPG Armed Forces
U.S. Department of Defense

Offline Commander_Cj

• Citizen
  • Carl Johnson
    • Skype - Commander_Cj
  • Badge-ID: #LC8311
  • IV:MP: Commander_Cj
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2018, 15:05:14 pm »
Twenty, you are and will always be the one we admire, remember and always think of him as a higher model.

University is hard and certainly more important than a virtual world, and real life sometimes takes us away from things we love at least for a limited amount of time. Your wise choice will certainly determine the future which you really have to care about.

Please, keep in touch with us from a time to another in or outside of the game, and update us about your life, which is surely a thing we would like to hear.

I will never forget the trainings you trained me and the things you taught, Chief. And I still have them in both of my mind, and my heart.

Good luck in your promising future, Chief!

All we had to do was follow the damn train, Cj.

Offline Gregory Parker

• Citizen
  • Inactive.
    • Skype - younes.ar1
  • Badge-ID: #134
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2018, 15:06:45 pm »
Thank you for your services Twenty, back in the days I remember asking Mihail and Kerbe what sort of a person you are, and I only heard good from them about you.. after few months we saw your reinstatement so it was a chance to get to know you, and what I been told was not wrong at all. You did all your best to get the department working as it's supposed to be, especially when both Kerbe and Mihail decided to leave and we were left with no Command, you still held it up even though we passed through difficulties.. I'm sorry if I couldn't be up to what you expected when I was under your service, but I personally was looking up at you as a great leader and always believed in you and what you could do.
Hopefully we gonna stay in touch and you won't have to leave us, even with your stepping down ;)

LCPD Medal of Valor ~2017

January, 2017 - Officer of the month (SAPD)

[SAMP]Ex- SAPD Chief [IV:MP] Ex-LCPD Deputy Chief  (#CL7335) [IVMP] Ex-CIU Inspector.
Serving since: 2014
(2014-2018)

Offline Kawashty

• [IV:MP] LCPD Lieutenant
  • Ray Fearon
  • Badge-ID: #LS8250
  • Discord: Kawashty#8345
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2018, 15:13:05 pm »
I don't know what to say...
Dway then you ...too much.
You will be missed Twonty this is too hard on us to see you leaving this position ...its sad news but our life forces us to do that ..
Don't worry about the Department it will be sure undercare of the right person (skillz) Goodluck to Everyone.
Don't forget us and visit us ig and keep in touch on discord .
But its the life cycle Goodluck in future Twonty !

HURRAY FOR  LCPD !

N.O.O.S.E T.R.U Commander

Reserving judgements is a matter of infinite hope.

Offline Mac Taylor

• [V:MP] LSPD Captain
  • Badge-ID: #LS8271
  • V:MP: Mac_Taylor
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2018, 15:14:33 pm »
What ? Seriously ? Really ?....

Another shock in the same week, You are one from the legends of LCPD and NOOSE, you did alot that no one can describe how much work you did for LCPD and NOOSE to improve it and to make it great again,I learnt alot from you in alot of stuffs within LCPD and NOOSE, I don't want to make this long, you still with us, and i am sure you will have some free time to come IG and help us in our work, I hope the best of the luck for your real life and for everything you gonna do, I will not say that you will be missed, because we will stay in touch as always in discord/skype Sergeant!
I hope the best of the luck for Skillz and Stevens I am sure they are able to take care of LCPD Leadership!

Offline Andrew Banks

• ARPD Commissioner
  • Administrator
  • Badge-ID: #A98
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2018, 15:14:57 pm »
* Raises his right hand towards his forehead as he salutes to Twenty.

Thank you for all the effort you've put in to both IV:PD, SA:PD as well as the general ARPD conversation we've been having over the years, you've done an amazing job and if it wasn't for you we wouldn't be where we're at right now, thank you for that.

Police Commissioner Andrew Banks
United States of Argonath
Argonath Police Department - "To protect and serve"

Offline David Jefferson

• Retired LCPD Officer & N. O. O. S. E CIU Detective - Retired FBI Cadet. Retired SAPD Officer - Retired SAPD academy instructor
  • Citizen
  • Caster
  • Badge-ID: #117
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2018, 15:22:22 pm »
Farewell Twenty.  :leroy2: :donut:

Good luck skillz I knew that you're going to become the chief of police and you deserve it!

Offline Kessu

• Citizen
  • Eighth Avenue Furies!
  • Badge-ID: VC-C1337
  • VC:MP: Kessu
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2018, 17:18:42 pm »
Unreal loss for the ARPD Command as a whole.

Good luck in your future adventures :)

EDIT: I'm retarded :D
Nigga you flip sides so much you might aswell be a f**king pancake; one week you're in a crime family, then the next one you apply for VCPD.
Untrustworthy, unhelpful, and simply quite a pain..

Offline Hernandez

• Citizen
    • Skype - ziden.hammouda2
  • Badge-ID: #LC7435
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2018, 21:11:45 pm »
LCPD faced 2 losses in a row this week. But, let's be real, life is much more important therefore we'd face times where we are required to leave places and environments where we met great people and had much fun for realities and future. 20 you are a great example for Argonath's history, you'd be talked about a lot and get appreciated for all the improvements you've done to the community throughout your career.

Offline Skillz

• N.O.O.S.E Commander
  • [IV:MP] Chief of Police
  • Badge-ID: CL7580
  • SA-MP: Skillz
  • VC:MP: Skillz
  • IV:MP: Skillz
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2018, 06:49:46 am »
It was very hard the past period processing the news, it's been very sad. I appoligise for not responding as quick as I could, I really wanted to make sure I put time into to pay my respect and talk a few important notes.

From when I was in Command Staff, at a point when Mihail was leaving, Kerbe was finishing.. It was Twenty, Younes and me, I only knew Younes more, I really didn't know Twenty very well, I recognised so much of his work fixing boards and at a time when the boards were a big mess. Twenty rescued each and one of them, that was incredible work to see. Meanwhile down the chapter, became the next Chief and his management in Command Staff has been very extraordinary behind closed doors!

As everyone has seen, Twenty is one of the best served Chief's I've ever became a part of, the fact that his serves this Department for the past 7 years and been here since this Department was founded and was the very first is a very special moment and goes down into Argonath's History of a long period of event.

Twenty, your an aspiring Member I've ever got to work with in this Command Staff, the best who stands up for opinions, sets goals and maintains LCPD's strengths at the top priority level. There has been over Several goals I've seen Twenty make success over the times his served as Chief, most have been at the top priority list for the Department, plenty of plans have went through and has made this Department a great success.

When real life steps in the way of things, it can be difficult in some circumstances to keep up with a Department and ensure it's managed at it's finest Department. Without Twenty's knowledge, hard work, achievements, I could not see a better Department than what it is as of today. There has been substantial amount of changes, in Command. Twenty has worked extremely hard with delivering a Department what shines to any Police Department in Argonath.

BUT the best thing is, your still going to be with as a Sergeant! YES! :D I am excited, and we will be keeping in touch, so I have your worship for support, I'm very greatful your still with us. It comes to an end of a story, Twenty well done mate, you should be honoured for all the achievements your done, it's really extraordinary of the past few years, your done amazing things for this Department. Your always welcome to return, when you know you wish to, your been here for a long time, there was tough times, sad days, happy days and most days everything was at it's finest.

I'm going to really miss you in Command Staff, missing your opinions, how you managed the Department, listening to you, your jokes, the days when we'd go in-game patrol, have fun! That's what Argonath is all about. Besides, I'm extremely proud to say you will still be here, that's a bonus!

*Approaches Twenty for a firm handshake, accepts the badge 'Chief of Police'*

Skillz: Jack Parker,
Argonath IVMP
LCPD Chief of Police
N.O.O.S.E Commander

Offline Steven S.

• [IV:MP] Deputy Chief
  • Badge-ID: #FF788
  • SA-MP: [TCL]StevenS
  • VC:MP: Jay_Hardway
  • IV:MP: [TCL]StevenS
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2018, 10:22:11 am »
What I wanted to write has been written above. You were always asking for feedbacks about your leadership and that's a thing I really liked. I won't forget that you also gave me a chance to prove myself in the department taking me into the Command Staff. Thanks for your service and good luck in your future plans, I bet you will succeed like you did in LCPD!  ;)

"Another artifact? No. You will stay here. I have seen enough for one life.  -Ezio Auditore"

Offline Marcus Holloway

• [IV:MP] Noose CIU Senior Detective
  • Citizen
    • Skype - live:451836acec5581e8
  • Badge-ID: #LC8272
  • IV:MP: Marcus Holloway
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2018, 07:45:01 am »
Your a legend of LCPD and Noose, you risked everything for us. We'll remember you forever, each moment. I respect your decision, good luck for real life :)

Sergeant Marcus Holloway
| Noose CIU Senior Detective |
Liberty City Police Department - "We See It All. We Know It All"

Offline Charles F. Offdensen

• Citizen
    • Skype - messier62
  • Badge-ID: #CL4964
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2018, 19:39:24 pm »
Twents,

although I'm late as hell, I still find it appropriate to thank you for being there for me, the department and everyone else all the time ever since you came back. I am so glad I had someone like you to lean upon, and when the time came, to pass the responsibilities, the trouble and the joy of being the Chief on.

It sure has been a hell of a ride and I enjoyed every second of it.

See you around, old man!

Kerb

Retired Chief of Police and N.O.O.S.E. Commander

Offline Skillz

• N.O.O.S.E Commander
  • [IV:MP] Chief of Police
  • Badge-ID: CL7580
  • SA-MP: Skillz
  • VC:MP: Skillz
  • IV:MP: Skillz
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2019, 12:26:54 pm »
Moved to the respective Resignation board.
Skillz: Jack Parker,
Argonath IVMP
LCPD Chief of Police
N.O.O.S.E Commander

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal