| Date: 19-03-24  Time: 10:31 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Khm
[August 08, 2023, 21:42:27 pm]

VCPD | Hall of Fame by Huntsman
[July 21, 2023, 00:25:01 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 48
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Complaint Against David And Hezzy  (Read 3921 times)

Offline Francisco_Garcia

• Citizen
Complaint Against David And Hezzy
« on: April 21, 2021, 19:55:11 pm »
Report against:[LRP]David and hezzy

Name(s) of those reporting:Francisco_Garcia

Reasons:Fining me for their mistakes, driving on the wrong lane, resulting in a crash which they put the blame on me and falsly accusing me of breaking the traffic laws, proving how incompetent and dangerous they are when it comes to handling the public

Evidence:
https://imgur.com/a/Kr0JgZU
Other Details:
I was crusing in Vice Point on the street that connects the West side of Vice Point Police Station to the jewelry shop, from the same district. Fifty meters before I was about to stop at the traffic light to look for incoming traffic, I notice a bike cornering, entering in my lane and speeding towards me. It was too late to avoid a crash and the inevitable happened. The two officers were launched in the air and damaged. They got up and told me that it was MY fault and MY bad driving which led to this. Officer Hezzy told me I didn't watch for incoming traffic at the traffic light, but I did not reach the light when the accident happened. Senior Officer [LRP]David was left to handle the situation and fined me 350$, but I was not told the reason of the fine. I demand a refund and actions to be taken against these officers.

Offline Kessu

• Citizen
  • Eighth Avenue Furies!
  • Badge-ID: VC-C1337
  • VC:MP: Kessu
Re: Complaint Against David And Hezzy
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2021, 00:47:53 am »
Both Hezzy and David are hereby ordered to give their statement on the situation in this topic before we proceed.
Nigga you flip sides so much you might aswell be a f**king pancake; one week you're in a crime family, then the next one you apply for VCPD.
Untrustworthy, unhelpful, and simply quite a pain..

Offline Spadaa

• You will never run !
  • Citizen
  • VC:MP: [LRP]David
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2021, 02:10:52 am »
Hello sir, my answer to this that me and officer hazy was going on HPV in the right line of the street and when we try to go on a new street we got  shocked with a blue car that's leads to that we crashed  and for your information " we was not on high speed " and this crash let me and...the results of this I got injured "I lost about 30 hp in game " ....

let me answer or explain some points about this report

from the same district. Fifty meters before I was about to stop at the traffic light

1. You was not away like 50 as u said its just about 10 meters and I saw u on my radar

2. You was on high speed and I asked u why u was on high speed on a nornal street at least this is bot a highway to move with 100km/h ...

3. and u was go in wrong lane and when I asked u why u go in wrong lien u answers " I did not go in wrong lane u stuiped officer live in EGYPT "

Quote from: Francisco_Garcia
link=topic=42612.msg370072#msg370072 date=1619027711

but I did not reach the light when the accident happened

Actually u reached tge light traffc as we can see on your images u was next to the light traffic where I told u to pull over ...

Quote from: Francisco_Garcia
link=topic=42612.msg370072#msg370072 date=1619027711

but I was not told the reason of the fine

I told you why I got u this fine I think maybe beucase u hit offi ers and go in wrong lane with speed like 100-170 km/h

Singed,
Senior Officer David   

FREEZE NOW IT IS VCPD !!

Offline Hazard

• Fearless | Dabangg
  • [VC:MP] VCPD Officer
  • RELAX!
  • VC:MP: [RT]Hazard
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2021, 09:07:49 am »
I have a mobile right now which is also a reason for less replies.

So, the thing is like this.

David and me were going on HPV to the VP to get a car for me because I was on foot, David took me from WK Chariot and about to drop me near VPPD. We were running on the right lane and this guy immediately with his high speed came in front of us which lead us to fall from the bike. You were not 50 meters away, the accident took place literally near the Streetlights. You were in a high speed, you should have decreased your speed a little bit to cut corners easily but you gave us damage and that's what which lead you to pay for the ticket. You also told me after some time to be on the correct lane. We were chasing criminals at that time and I had a HPV I remember. It doesn't have any sirens which indicate the crime/hurry but you gotta imagine it yourself about how important can be something when it comes to serving the city.

Offline Andrew_Davidson

• Citizen
  • SA-MP: Ray Desmond
  • VC:MP: Andrew Davidson
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2021, 17:38:53 pm »
Greetings, this is Sergeant Andrew Davidson.

I sincerely apologize on the behalf of VCPD command for not responding within 3 weeks per law. The investigation will be taken over by me, the verdict will be issued within 3 weeks.
"You've got to know the rules before you can break 'em. Otherwise, it's no fun." - Andrew Davidson

Offline Andrew_Davidson

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2021, 04:00:43 am »
Dear complainant, upon investigating your complaint, your evidence has caught my attention. You blamed officers for unlawfully fining you, recklessly driving, and breaking the traffic laws. Your evidence does not show them driving recklessly, and it does not show them breaking the traffic law. Your evidence shows the police officers conducting a normal traffic stop.

What I should mention as well is that your evidence is invalid as it does not have a timestamp in the evidence.

If you have any additional evidence that can prove your accusations, I will let you post them within 48 hours.

Sincerely,
Sergeant Andrew Davidson.
"You've got to know the rules before you can break 'em. Otherwise, it's no fun." - Andrew Davidson

Offline Francisco_Garcia

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2021, 20:04:59 pm »

What I should mention as well is that your evidence is invalid as it does not have a timestamp in the evidence.

If you have any additional evidence that can prove your accusations, I will let you post them within 48 hours.

Sincerely,
Sergeant Andrew Davidson.
I request a superior to handle this complaint as you are incompetent aswell from what I can see. This is not the court and I am not needed to provide timestamp. Tell your boss to come here. The two officers were driving on the wrong side of the road, they need additional training and they owe me an apology. It's a fact that they lack the braincells and such a scenario is highly possible and really happened. To wrap it up, bring someone who knows what he is doing, I am not here to talk with the sergeant, go clean someone's shoes or something you are better at. I recommend cleaning the toilets in WBPD.

Offline Andrew_Davidson

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2021, 01:16:02 am »

Vice City Police Department
Office of VCPD Command Staff
Sergeant Andrew Davidson

To: Mr. Francisco Garcia - VCPD Complaints.

Dear complainant, as the only command member currently on active duty, I am the only one available to address the complaint and will do so per my duties.

As no further evidence has been provided, the investigation has reached a verdict.

Review:

You are incorrect, timestamps are required for any sort of evidence.

Regardless, if your evidence were valid, the only action I can see being taken is giving you a higher fine for driving into the bank in such a dangerous manner.

Your evidence does not prove any of the accusations you've made.

Investigation Verdict:

The complainant's evidence is dismissed as invalid due to a lack of timestamps.

No action will be taken against the Officers. If you're not satisfied with the verdict of this complaint, you are free to escalate this to the Vice City Court of Law.

To be locked and archived.

Sincerely,
Sergeant Andrew Davidson
VCPD Command Staff.

Offline Francisco_Garcia

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2021, 01:56:51 am »
I won't repeat myself

Offline Andrew_Davidson

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2021, 14:33:04 pm »

Vice City Police Department
Office of VCPD Command Staff
Sergeant Andrew Davidson

To: Mr. Francisco Garcia - VCPD Complaints.

Dear complainant, we apologize for the misunderstanding. You are right, timestamps are not required for VCPD complaints, I apologize for the administrative error, and per this, have re-investigated the incident, as the only officer available to handle the complaint. There is no superior officer currently available to handle the complaint as you requested, so I will be doing my duties as a Sergeant and handling the complaint.

I would appreciate it if you don't start making disrespectful remarks towards me, I have treated you with a level of deference and have been polite throughout this investigation, and would appreciate that you do the same. Please refrain from your added input such as "go clean someone's shoes" or "I recommend you clean the toilets in WBPD", it only makes it harder to determine the facts of the case.

I have re-evaluated the complaint and reviewed your evidence. My corrected investigation has reached a verdict.

Review:

Unfortunately, we have not been able to determine that the officers were driving recklessly, or breaking the traffic laws. What your evidence shows is a regular traffic stop being conducted by VCPD Officers.

The constitution states presumption of innocence until proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt. I cannot decide to take internal action against my officers unless misconduct can be proven beyond reasonable doubt, as this could lead to the possibilities of wrongful punishments being issued, hence I remain consistent with this principle when handling police reports as well as when I am enforcing the law.

However, your evidence shows you driving a vehicle inside a bank. That is a manner of reckless driving, and your current evidence displays you driving recklessly. Please explain why you drove so recklessly, as it poses danger to other civilians to drive in such a manner.

Preliminary Verdict:

At this point, we are leaning towards clearing the Officers reported of any misconduct.

Do note that this is a preliminary conclusion and may be subject to change if contesting evidence is provided. This report remains open for 12 hours, for any counter-submissions or additional evidence. If none is provided, the report will be closed with the preliminary verdict in effect.

Sincerely,
Sergeant Andrew Davidson
VCPD Command Staff.

Offline Francisco_Garcia

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2021, 17:41:39 pm »
Do your job correctly or don't do it at all.

Offline Huntsman

• [VC:MP] VCPD Chief of Police
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2022, 10:36:46 am »
Since this report was opened ages ago and did not go past preliminary verdict:

Both officers mentioned in report seem to have a few issues with their professionalism which are visible in the screenshots. They already had a talk about it and we will work on improving that.

As for accusations of wrong lane driving - no evidence provided proves any of the sort.

As it's been a year, no action will be taken and the report is closed.
ARPD Veteran: Over 10 years in ARPD.
BCSD Sheriff, ARTP Commander (SAMP) (2010-2011)
SAPD Officer (SAMP) (2010-2011)
FBI Special Agent (SAMP) (2011-2012)
Retired Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
LSPD Senior Officer/Academy Leader  (VMP)(2020-2021)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal