| Date: 13-05-21  Time: 12:12 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: Changes to the structure of the SAPD by Dutchy
[Yesterday at 21:43:03]

Re: VCPD Complaint | David by Hazard
[May 01, 2021, 16:45:03 pm]

Re: VCPD Complaint | David by Spadaa
[April 29, 2021, 12:19:58 pm]

Re: VCPD Complaint | David by Kessu
[April 29, 2021, 12:01:53 pm]

VCPD Complaint | David by Klaus
[April 29, 2021, 01:08:20 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 28
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Complaint Against David And Hezzy  (Read 596 times)

Offline Francisco_Garcia

• Citizen
Complaint Against David And Hezzy
« on: April 21, 2021, 19:55:11 pm »
Report against:[LRP]David and hezzy

Name(s) of those reporting:Francisco_Garcia

Reasons:Fining me for their mistakes, driving on the wrong lane, resulting in a crash which they put the blame on me and falsly accusing me of breaking the traffic laws, proving how incompetent and dangerous they are when it comes to handling the public

Evidence:
https://imgur.com/a/Kr0JgZU
Other Details:
I was crusing in Vice Point on the street that connects the West side of Vice Point Police Station to the jewelry shop, from the same district. Fifty meters before I was about to stop at the traffic light to look for incoming traffic, I notice a bike cornering, entering in my lane and speeding towards me. It was too late to avoid a crash and the inevitable happened. The two officers were launched in the air and damaged. They got up and told me that it was MY fault and MY bad driving which led to this. Officer Hezzy told me I didn't watch for incoming traffic at the traffic light, but I did not reach the light when the accident happened. Senior Officer [LRP]David was left to handle the situation and fined me 350$, but I was not told the reason of the fine. I demand a refund and actions to be taken against these officers.

Offline Kessu

• Citizen
  • Eighth Avenue Furies!
  • Badge-ID: VC-C1337
  • SA-MP: [EAF]Kessu
  • VC:MP: [EAF]Kessu
Re: Complaint Against David And Hezzy
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2021, 00:47:53 am »
Both Hezzy and David are hereby ordered to give their statement on the situation in this topic before we proceed.
Nigga you flip sides so much you might aswell be a f**king pancake; one week you're in a crime family, then the next one you apply for VCPD.
Untrustworthy, unhelpful, and simply quite a pain..

Offline Spadaa

• You will never run !
  • [VC:MP] VCPD Senior Officer
  • VC:MP: [LRP]David
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2021, 02:10:52 am »
Hello sir, my answer to this that me and officer hazy was going on HPV in the right line of the street and when we try to go on a new street we got  shocked with a blue car that's leads to that we crashed  and for your information " we was not on high speed " and this crash let me and...the results of this I got injured "I lost about 30 hp in game " ....

let me answer or explain some points about this report

from the same district. Fifty meters before I was about to stop at the traffic light

1. You was not away like 50 as u said its just about 10 meters and I saw u on my radar

2. You was on high speed and I asked u why u was on high speed on a nornal street at least this is bot a highway to move with 100km/h ...

3. and u was go in wrong lane and when I asked u why u go in wrong lien u answers " I did not go in wrong lane u stuiped officer live in EGYPT "

Quote from: Francisco_Garcia
link=topic=42612.msg370072#msg370072 date=1619027711

but I did not reach the light when the accident happened

Actually u reached tge light traffc as we can see on your images u was next to the light traffic where I told u to pull over ...

Quote from: Francisco_Garcia
link=topic=42612.msg370072#msg370072 date=1619027711

but I was not told the reason of the fine

I told you why I got u this fine I think maybe beucase u hit offi ers and go in wrong lane with speed like 100-170 km/h

Singed,
Senior Officer David   

FREEZE NOW IT IS VCPD !!

Offline Hazard

• Fearless | Dabangg
  • [VC:MP] VCPD Officer
  • RELAX!
  • VC:MP: hezzy
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2021, 09:07:49 am »
I have a mobile right now which is also a reason for less replies.

So, the thing is like this.

David and me were going on HPV to the VP to get a car for me because I was on foot, David took me from WK Chariot and about to drop me near VPPD. We were running on the right lane and this guy immediately with his high speed came in front of us which lead us to fall from the bike. You were not 50 meters away, the accident took place literally near the Streetlights. You were in a high speed, you should have decreased your speed a little bit to cut corners easily but you gave us damage and that's what which lead you to pay for the ticket. You also told me after some time to be on the correct lane. We were chasing criminals at that time and I had a HPV I remember. It doesn't have any sirens which indicate the crime/hurry but you gotta imagine it yourself about how important can be something when it comes to serving the city.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal