| Date: 28-09-24  Time: 19:28 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[September 23, 2024, 07:17:12 am]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 351
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: A Small note from Officer King  (Read 1428 times)

Offline X_KING_X

• Citizen
  • ????? KING ?????
A Small note from Officer King
« on: March 26, 2008, 02:02:26 am »
from the ammount of cops we have and shortages of cars there is something i need to sugest

please partner up! partners are needed. some of you will say no because youl have to share the money from the suspect as i have heard this ingame. I hope most fo you understand why thats wrong.  :neutral:

Anyhow we need partners so one can command the megaphone and radio while the other can focus on driving. im going to partner up from now on whenever needed. We dont have enough cars and the cops dont work together as much since most are now money hunting which is pretty wrong. Also dont be afraid to tell the cadets if they are doing anything wrong. i saw 3 cadets today suspect me for being a bum and kill me, i was afk and i was spawned right beside them when i died , i had came back with a loss of 5000 , no i cant complain and i dont know who they were but 3 cops were around me at the time. Eitherways its a matter of watching out for eachother and working together

Whenever your about to leave lspd garage just radio in if anyone needs a partner, i had times trying to partner up and the cadet would report me for thinking im going to jack his car. We are not lone wolves, we are a team and we need to work together

With warm Regards

- KING

Proud F.B.I Agent , big brother is always watching you. 

Offline [Rstar]Vince

• [SA:MP] Retired Deputy Chief
  • Citizen
  • Il Duce
Re: A Small note from Officer King
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2008, 02:38:34 am »
Yes king I think most of what your saying here is true. Yes us cops must partner up more but less of this is due to less lspd cars which forces us to go hunting for an unmarked car or look for a squad car around LS somewhere ( or even some in SF and LV that i found) About the money hunting part, its not US the SAPD that is money hunting yet it is the free cops that come up out of no where and shoot suspects to death without RPing at all... This then forces us to become more aggressive due to these freecops... Also from my experiences Im usually always on patrol with someone or just standing around LSPD trying to tell freecops not to all aim at an innocent and to ask surrender each time on a criminal. usually they will tell me to "f**k off" or just completely ignore me but its the thought that counts, right?  :) Anyway we are always trying to help this and due to the massive number of criminals and DMers it can be hard but it will work out..also remember not all cadets are bad..you can patrol with them too.

- SAPD Captain Vincent_Vice  :cop:
 :ps: dont go AFK outside lspd next time  ;)

SAPD Deputy Chief
2007 - 2011

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal