| Date: 29-09-24  Time: 09:22 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[September 23, 2024, 07:17:12 am]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 243
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Someone is all ways watching you By: TinMan  (Read 3885 times)

Offline TinMan

• [SA:MP]Mulholland Intersection Protector
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #5075
Someone is all ways watching you By: TinMan
« on: July 24, 2010, 06:54:20 am »
After the day I quit ArgonathRPG, I enjoyed to write and study more things. For the last few days, I been outside and I enjoy the tall grass and trees. I can go outside relax by fishing, hunting, and ride my bike. I find it better to be alone without any distractions, but you are never alone. There is someone all ways watching you. It can be the person upstairs, or another person, or maybe an animal.  We are never alone in this world. Now in San Andreas Multiplayer anything that we do it will haunt you in the future. It can be in a good way or maybe in a bad way.

Back then when I was a Freecop trying to apply for ARPD. I had this crazy idea that I thought it would be better for me to get an Officer rank, soon. I had a friend named Tommy White, we use to be good friends but I never really liked his attitude. One day over Teamspeak, we were just talking and I had this good idea. I never checked who else was inside the channel because I didn’t know too many people anyway. I asked him do you want to get officer rank fast. He said that he wanted to and told me to say what it is. So I told him that we should grow weed on duty to get officer rank, it will help us to get promoted as well especially if we have at least 200 grams of weed. He said that Okay but I hope we don’t get busted. We started out at the LSPD, and managed to find a helicopter that could take us to each weed field. Tommy and I started at Bone County then to Flint then to Red county. Not knowing that someone was watching us and over hearing our conversation. At our last stop before we were busted, Tommy had planted the weed and we saw a civilian darting our way. It was an Under Cover cop. We took off as fast as we can then F.B.I came out of nowhere, so we had to stop or else it was too suspicious that we did plant weed. In the end, we were sentence for 120 days in jail and my application wasn’t rejected it was on hold for 1 month. Now today, I still have people private messaging me about that situation which happened about 5 months ago. Also, I’ve also been harassed about it. Anyway, I hope that no one grows weed on duty.

There was another time I was at Flint County heading to the weed field lights and sirens. Jimmy bowling private messaged me that it was Code 4/14. I was just wondering how he knew that I was responding to the scene. I didn’t report it on radio either. All he did was flown over me with a helicopter and I didn’t even know it.

One day, my partner and I were patrolling Los Santos. My partner got a phone call from a person. That person asked my partner if he wanted to buy some weed. My partner said no and we stayed on long enough and got location. Then my partner had to go, so it was just me in the driver’s seat. When I got close to the person that called my partner there was another man in his vehicle. They were driving North Bound to Red county on 425 East which is at East Beach. I had the suspicion that he was trying to sell weed. The passenger of the car stepped out of the car so I stopped. He said that the suspect stole my car. I was wrong on the suspicion, but I had a good probable cause to go after him. I stepped up to respond with lights and sirens. The suspect was driving faster now because he knew he was in trouble for Grand Theft Auto. The pursuit only lasted about 2 minutes and the suspect surrendered. I told them that he was under arrest for Grand Theft Auto of a Stolen Vehicle, Selling Weed, and Evading. The suspect was like how you know. Well, I can figure things out easily. I didn’t even have to frisk him and he handed the weed over. The result was only for 120 days because he complied. The owner of the stolen car was mad so we said that the suspect will have to pay for damages. Then he was happy and was taken home.

My point is that there is always someone watching you whether you are neither on duty nor off duty. If you are one of those cops that are growing weed, being corrupted, or doing something inappropriate, you will more than likely be caught. You may not know that that person was watching you. It is the only matter of time, luck, and risk. Whenever I was taking a Hunter Ed course the Law Enforcement agency stated that there is all ways someone watching you even when I am not there. Just take this information here and understand it.
It doesn’t matter if you still watch your surroundings someone is all ways watching.
I hope that information isn’t to be used in the corrupt way under the SAPD/ARPD Laws. It should just be helpful under the hands of cops that if you do something stupid then you’ll probably hear it later like I did by growing weed on duty a long time ago.

Signed,
Retired Sr. Officer TinMan

*If you have any stories like this please share then and we can always discuss them.

Sago

Re: Someone is all ways watching you By: TinMan
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2010, 07:10:20 am »
Go back outside with your tall trees and grass and stuff.  :war:

Offline Wayne

• SA-MP Admin
  • Citizen
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2010, 07:42:33 am »
It's interessing, how you walk in streets and don't notice things, even through they are small.
It's like, you just miss it everyday, because, it is "always" the "same".
This is why people don't make everyday a special day.

And yes, everything what you do, there is always someone watching it, even the god.

I live in a city, that has only focus to economical development, the people here? they're always the same, they worry about studying and getting a job and money, more than the mind health and enjoyment.

We have short lifes, whatever we do, do it now, because you may not do it tomorrow.

Offline Salmonella

• [VC:MP] SWAT Commander
  • Citizen
  • MIR NACH!
    • Skype - salmonellaabe
  • Badge-ID: #VC0004
  • SA-MP: =AV=Salmonella
  • VC:MP: =AV=Salmonella
  • IV:MP: [AV]Salmonella
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2010, 00:57:33 am »
Very inspiring story for me

Offline Pepper

• SOUTHLAND
  • Citizen
  • Protect & Serve
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2010, 01:08:14 am »
WAIT, YOU FISH? OH MAN WE'RE BFF'S NOW.  :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Seriously, someone is ALWAYS watching. :conf:

* [ACSD]Pepper watches you.
L.A.P.D
Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp. These guys comin' out of prison - they're buff, been on drugs. You do what they teach you in the academy, you will die. Knucklehead wants to take your gun, so if it's you or some 300-pound naked guy on PCP, you take his ass down any way you can - you ride with me, you back your badge.

Offline Squeak

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2010, 02:35:33 am »
LSPD Officer

Offline Sushi

• [SA:MP] Sushi
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #A2
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2010, 07:49:11 am »
Someone always sees what you do, a preventative measure to stop you from doing stuff? Maybe :)
Slow is smooth, smooth is fast and fast is lethal.

Offline Coley

• Citizen
  • Citizen
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2010, 05:43:53 am »
This is a very true post. You must always believe this, because I didn't. Once you lie once, you may think no one knows it, no ones payed attention, and think you got away. But everyone gets greedy, and decides, lets do it again, and you lie again. Then finally, it catches up, it bites you, and it ruins everything you built up, built up on lies, so take this to HEART, don't lie at all, because once you will lie again, and again, and again, don't believe me, send Sergeant Erick a forum PM about me lying, he will tell you. Just take all this to heart, really, live your life truthfully, because you may never have anything, like cars, houses, and money, but you will have your integrity, and have respect from other people. Always go 110%, never give up, and keep going, it will all pay off, that is a promise from me. You can help, and help, people, and may seem nothing happens, but it is, someone is testing your patients, to see how you react, so just keep doing it, not because someone said to, because you believe in it and really want to achieve something out of it.
ACSD Lieutenant
SAPD Applicant

Offline animalux

• Citizen
  • This is the animal , do you read me?
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2010, 21:17:00 pm »
Hoha,Nice story..Well i was rejected for a shit like "smoking weed" on duty..pfff,any way you know who watching?Admins..they dont care about "METAGAMING" pfff...they spec us all the time.....well i remember i was with DHR.Mike he was Srg or Officer and with Michalle_Noord she was Cadet like me..well we patrole around San Fierro,We got some pursuits we arrest suspects..then i was bored..and i RP "taking out a cigaret pocket..../em in pocket are 3 joints with weed and 10 joints with tobaco" then mike i dont know how the f***  he see..i mean aient RP the guy sayng somthing in /em and he alredy see when he driving..he looks at joints i sayed /em the joins are same theres no difference then i sayed are with tobaco..some one want?i asked..they sayed no,and what you think?he call CBFais via PM sayng to change name to come as freecop and tryng to make me to smoke some weed....we got hem from DPD then we head to Las Venturas then CBFais with an undercover account he do same thing taking a joint and smoke it that was with weed..i sayed Wtf you cant smoke weed on duty,Sir this freecop smoking weed on duty..then we arrive at Tierra Roboda we kill a armed suspect then i get out..i got SU for smoking weed on duty i drop my weapon i surrender and then they take my rank rejected my application and jailed me..pffff  :hit:

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2010, 21:19:30 pm »
Hoha,Nice story..Well i was rejected for a shit like "smoking weed" on duty..pfff,any way you know who watching?Admins..they dont care about "METAGAMING" pfff...they spec us all the time.....well i remember i was with DHR.Mike he was Srg or Officer and with Michalle_Noord she was Cadet like me..well we patrole around San Fierro,We got some pursuits we arrest suspects..then i was bored..and i RP "taking out a cigaret pocket..../em in pocket are 3 joints with weed and 10 joints with tobaco" then mike i dont know how the f***  he see..i mean aient RP the guy sayng somthing in /em and he alredy see when he driving..he looks at joints i sayed /em the joins are same theres no difference then i sayed are with tobaco..some one want?i asked..they sayed no,and what you think?he call CBFais via PM sayng to change name to come as freecop and tryng to make me to smoke some weed....we got hem from DPD then we head to Las Venturas then CBFais with an undercover account he do same thing taking a joint and smoke it that was with weed..i sayed Wtf you cant smoke weed on duty,Sir this freecop smoking weed on duty..then we arrive at Tierra Roboda we kill a armed suspect then i get out..i got SU for smoking weed on duty i drop my weapon i surrender and then they take my rank rejected my application and jailed me..pffff  :hit:

This happened because you were a Cadet applicant smoking weed on duty... that is not how applicants should act.

and I was the Sr.Officer
Retired SA:MP Admin
Retired SWAT Commander
Retired SFPD Captain / Chief

Offline animalux

• Citizen
  • This is the animal , do you read me?
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2010, 16:43:38 pm »

This happened because you were a Cadet applicant smoking weed on duty... that is not how applicants should act.

and I was the Sr.Officer
but i dident smoke...pfff and now they reject my applicantions all time pfff...

Offline Badandy

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2010, 17:06:30 pm »
Dont Complain about the System, Just flow with it

Police Officer III Andrew Badden
Internal Affairs Investigator
San Andreas Police Department "to protect and serve"

Offline Jack

• Citizen
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2010, 04:20:35 am »
Alright, I admit it.
I grow weed on duty from 8-9 months ago.
I was new in server then i heard about growing weed.
I thought growing weed would be awesome, Then i went quickly so no one can see, I asked players on public chat about growing weed command.
Finaly they told me the command, I used /growweed, After few minutes Officer was watching me far away but i didn't see him in first place.
He came to me and asked me what are you doing then he saw the green weed i was like "Oh my god, He busted me", I said it's suspect's weed.
Then we went into PD car and i thought quickly that he will let it go and wont tell anyone but today i think he just forgive me because i was new player in server.
And from that day, I told myself i'll never grow weed on duty again in my life, Just like " Never ever, Ever never , Never never ever ever, ......etc "

Good times, Good times  :lol:

* Unkown looks away and takes out cigarette pack
* Unkown takes a joint from the pack
* Unkown takes a lighter from his front pocket
* Unkown lights the cigarette with lighter
* Unkown puts the cigarette pack and lighter in his pocket
* Unkown smokes weed, Gets high
TinMan sees Unkown smoking weed
TinMan shouts : This is SAPD Freeze, I said Freeze !
Unkown whispers to himself : Oh man, I busted again !

Joke :P

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal