| Date: 29-09-24  Time: 01:18 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[September 23, 2024, 07:17:12 am]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 302
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: I'm back...with an apology.  (Read 1270 times)

Offline Lionel Valdes

• Citizen
I'm back...with an apology.
« on: August 05, 2010, 17:09:34 pm »
**steps in his desk**
**finds a paper and a pen**

**starts writing the message**

Greetings all fellow San Andreas Police Department policemen and policewomen.
Even i'm disallowed in the state, i hereby write this message to SAPD command staff and members, some of you may know me, i'm ex-cadet Rancher Knight, and some of you know why i got rejected from the academy...

When i first joined the server, i was suprised that i can only wear the security guard uniform, and others no.
Then i knew that i must pass a passport exam if i'm an immigrant for atleast 7 days, meanwhile, as a security guard i only knew /r and /jail..

I was reading every informations to be an official citizen, i've been tested Ig by =AV=Nexxt and given passport by an admin,
i was happy because i had that time all the uniforms, some of officers called me for a patrol, after the patrol i gained experience, and i registred on AR:PD forum.

The next day i was very mad, and started DM'ing and rulebreaking which that got me copbanned then banned, i was shocked because it's the first time i get banned from a server, i have posted alot of unban requests which got denied, untill i waited for 2010.

the 2010 one got accepted, and i'm back at server, everyone saluted me, my friend Marouan made me a party, Lieutenant Smey sent me arround 15,000$ and he offered me a patrol, after the patrol he told me that i will make a fine addition to the SA:PD, and told me to apply, i did, i had some many positive votes http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=9824.0 but unfortunatly the applications got closed in order to increase quality in the ARPD.
After long time of hard work, applications got re-opened so i posted my application, it was reviewed by command staff, and got DENIED for spaming PM..
I didn't give up so i posted another application, it was going fine better than the old one, i got accepted as a cadet, the next day i was happy more than you think, i've logged in Ig and did some 24/7 patrol's, after 7 days i completed lesson 1&2&3.
The next day, none wanted to give me a lesson, i got mad in a FBI ceremony and told somethings that are related to hacking, which got me banned the 2nd day, and rejected.

I got my application on hold so when i got un-banned it was supposed to be re-opened but Vince changed his mind, i felt disappointed in myself and Vince gave me another chance In-game, i've sent him a long forum PM, but still no response, like if i'm not concering to somebody.
I'm still interested in completing the academy, and i'm deeply sorry for what i did wrong for you guys and mates.
Can i have a forgiveness? and to be honest, i never changed, and this time, I WILL and i'm SERIOUS.

Signed,
your friend, Rancher.

**puts the letter in a paper**
**call post service to drop it near all SAPD HQ's**

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L70Nca5MvM8&translated=1

LIONEL VALDES
FORMER DEPUTY CHIEF, CHIEF OF ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
Re: I'm back...with an apology.
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2010, 17:19:34 pm »
It takes a man to apologize it takes a real "Man" to mean it. It was fun training you and if you ever get back I would do it again. Keep your head high and make every day worth living.

Signed,

Sergeant James Bowling

Retired SA:MP Admin
Retired SWAT Commander
Retired SFPD Captain / Chief

Offline Lionel Valdes

• Citizen
Re: I'm back...with an apology.
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2010, 17:23:10 pm »
Thank very much, appreciated, it was fun having you as my lesson 3 trainer.

Signed,

Rancher Knight

LIONEL VALDES
FORMER DEPUTY CHIEF, CHIEF OF ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal